Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35352
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 7th 2011, 4:08 pm

My perfect Bravo show would be for Bethenny and Jason to move to LA and have Jeff do their house!
I know Jeff can be a PITA, but he just makes me like him... same with Bethenny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 9th 2011, 3:00 pm

ARRRG I still haven't had the chance to watch the latest episode yet.

Nancy, Jeff does "make you like him". When he loves someone, he makes such an effort. He has a sort of childlike endearing, sweetness that can wipe away the manic annoying behavior.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 10th 2011, 9:43 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
My perfect Bravo show would be for Bethenny and Jason to move to LA and have Jeff do their house!
I know Jeff can be a PITA, but he just makes me like him... same with Bethenny.
Yes, yes, please make this happen, Andy Cohen!!!!! Best idea I've read in ages! And that remodel has to last at least two season....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 10th 2011, 9:47 am

Frances wrote:
ARRRG I still haven't had the chance to watch the latest episode yet.

Nancy, Jeff does "make you like him". When he loves someone, he makes such an effort. He has a sort of childlike endearing, sweetness that can wipe away the manic annoying behavior.
That's a good assessment of him, Frances! And his humor is infectious, too - I just want to laugh along with him, especially when he and Jenni get going.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9182
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 13th 2011, 10:24 pm

the reunion was good. Gage was great in it, i really warmed up to him. They are a really cute couple.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 13th 2011, 11:36 pm

I didn't watch the season, but I watched the reunion. Jeff has a charm to him that is hard to resist. I love Bravo Andy too.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 14th 2011, 7:49 am

I found Jeff's confrontation of Trace interesting last night. He hadn't had closure and was really aggressive in talking things over with him. Some of it may have been for 'tv' but I think it was mostly his true feelings. I'm really glad Jenni is back because the show needs her personality! Oh, and the new show? I LOVE the idea of Jeff and Jenni going into people's homes and doing makeovers....did I say LOVE?!! Very Happy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 14th 2011, 8:31 am

i want jeff & jenni in my house for a week!!!

also i want gage and jeff to have babies right away!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 14th 2011, 4:15 pm

I really liked the reunion. I understand Jeff's explanations, for why he fired Sarah and Trace, a little bit more now.

And I liked Gage. They are a lot alike and can handle each others ribbing.

Can't wait for their new show. And I'm glad Jenni is back. It's not the same without Jenni.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 13th 2011, 11:32 pm

Jenni's engaged.

Quote :
@Jennipulos
Jenni pulos Today is a beautiful day. The man I love has asked me to be his wife.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 14th 2011, 7:07 am

wow!!! congrats to jenni
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 14th 2011, 7:15 am

bergen wrote:
wow!!! congrats to jenni

Ditto! I have to wonder what Jeff thinks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 14th 2011, 12:05 pm

Frances wrote:
bergen wrote:
wow!!! congrats to jenni

Ditto! I have to wonder what Jeff thinks. Laughing

i'm sure he has an opinion...jeff always does lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 24th 2012, 9:34 pm

just saw a commercial...new season starts September...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenni gets married
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 24th 2012, 9:36 pm

Woo Hoo
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 24th 2012, 10:02 pm

dance I can't wait!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 31st 2012, 8:55 am

starts tuesday!!!!! dance
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 31st 2012, 4:00 pm

tens
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 7th 2012, 8:38 pm

glad to have my crew back...jenni's fiance seemed so sweet and jeff & gage, biting my nails...i like gage (is that even his name-lol)
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 26th 2012, 5:36 pm

is anyone else watching this season? i love watching jeff working his magic in these houses...him and the "extra" woman are so funny, and wtf was with andrew last night???? i wonder what his real story is?

eta::: i just love when Zoila calls Jeff "Jeffrey Lewis"
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 26th 2012, 6:07 pm

bergen wrote:
is anyone else watching this season? i love watching jeff working his magic in these houses...him and the "extra" woman are so funny, and wtf was with andrew last night???? i wonder what his real story is?

eta::: i just love when Zoila calls Jeff "Jeffrey Lewis"

Yes! I watch this one too. Won't miss it. That was funny when Zoila said.. a housekeeper with a Mercedes...
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 26th 2012, 8:10 pm

And then she said she couldn't feel her foot, lol! This show is don't-miss for me - love the sarcasm and the chemistry between Jeff and Jenni (and Zoila's attitude, too).

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   October 10th 2012, 12:38 pm

jeff & gage fighting makes me sad...i want them to adopt a baby soon also...and gramercy can i just say is soooo gorgeous! my gosh jeff is amazing
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   October 10th 2012, 1:50 pm

I was watching that last night and while understanding Jeff is who he is, I couldn't help but sympathize with Gage. I wouldn't want to move every few months, or every year even, and it's also not fair for Jeff not to talk to him about some of the things he (Jeff) does (like buying Spring Oak without telling him and listing Gramercy for sale without talking about the baby and family home issue). If my DH did those kinds of things to me, I would have a big problem with it!

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   October 10th 2012, 3:10 pm

I have the same feelings. Jeff has a good thing going with Gage and he is going to blow it if he doesn't chill out. He says some unkind things and I'm sure they hurt Gage deeply.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   October 10th 2012, 3:30 pm

i was really sad for gage last night...he is a great catch..do you know he is 14 years YOUNGER than jeff? he is 26...holy smokes, that seems so young to me

oh and how gorgeous was that wedding dress for jenni...and zoila looked so good in her bridesmaid dress
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   October 24th 2012, 5:13 pm

awww jenni got married...i loved last nights episode...the whole cast was great!!!! jeff with the drinking game was hysterical
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   October 24th 2012, 5:32 pm

I loved last night's episode. I can't get enough of them.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   October 24th 2012, 6:21 pm

I was smiling the whole show.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 16th 2012, 4:13 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/15/flipping-out-lawsuit-jeff-lewis-jenni-pulos_n_2138558.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

'Flipping Out' Lawsuit: Jeff Lewis Suing Assistant Jenni Pulos Over New Book

Someone's certainly flipping out.

After discovering that his assistant Jenni Pulos was writing a book titled "Hang in There, Baby -- What One of the World's Most Difficult Bosses Taught Me About Life, Work and Love," Jeff Lewis sued Pulos ahead of the book's release, claiming it breached a confidentiality agreement.

The blurb for Pulos' book on her website reads, "I have advice for surviving any difficult situation, no matter if it is in the workplace, in relationships, or in life, I have learned how to fail my way forward and bloom where your planted and you can too!"

Lewis and Pulos have starred on Bravo's reality series "Flipping Out" together since 2007. Although he knew she was writing a book last October, Lewis claims all she told him was that it was about her life.

Lewis may be justified in his fear that Pulos won't write the most positive things about him. After all, he's not exactly known for being the most easy-going boss.

"Iím not saying Iím going to take advantage of the situation," Lewis said in the Season 6 premiere in reference to his new assistant, a trust fund baby named Andrew. "But Iím going to take advantage of the situation."

"Flipping Out" airs on Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.
---------------

Yikes! I have no words except to say I hope they resolve this because I <3 them.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 16th 2012, 4:39 pm

I hope they can patch things up.
Not good form in my opinion to write a tell-all about the person who gave you your celebrity. No one would even be interested in what she had to say if she wasn't on Jeff's show.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 16th 2012, 5:16 pm

exactly nancy!!! what is she thinking???
but i do love their friendship so i also hope they can get things patched up
Back to top Go down
stephlj

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 19th 2012, 5:00 pm

Does it really say, "bloom where your planted and you can too!"

If so, I can almost guarantee I would never read it!!! I would never purchase a book from someone who can't tell the difference between you're and your!

I also hate people who say something is ironic when it's not!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 19th 2012, 7:25 pm

Andy was on the Wendy Williams show today and he said Jeff and Jenni were going to be on Watch What Happens Live in the next few weeks. I'll post if I read/see about dates/times. I'm not sure if it will be together or separately. He also said they are currently filming Flipping Out so we might see some of that drama either during the current season or next.

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 19th 2012, 7:37 pm

I simply adore this show. I cry, laugh or just feel so captivated. *Fingers Crossed* that there was some type of miscommunication and Jenni is not writing a tell-all book. That would just be too gauche along with the legal ramifications from signing a non-disclosure document. I want these two to remain friends forever.

Also, Gage works so hard and he really is a catch. Jeff better not screw it up. LOL.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 20th 2012, 4:05 pm

catty wrote:
Andy was on the Wendy Williams show today and he said Jeff and Jenni were going to be on Watch What Happens Live in the next few weeks. I'll post if I read/see about dates/times. I'm not sure if it will be together or separately. He also said they are currently filming Flipping Out so we might see some of that drama either during the current season or next.

I have to correct myself...they will be on wwhl together in the next few weeks and they are currently filming Interior Therapy, so I'm not sure how much of this we will see on that show.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 20th 2012, 10:17 pm

ok WTF!!! is what i think is going to happen really happen????
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 21st 2012, 9:01 am

stephlj wrote:
Does it really say, "bloom where your planted and you can too!"

If so, I can almost guarantee I would never read it!!! I would never purchase a book from someone who can't tell the difference between you're and your!

I also hate people who say something is ironic when it's not!!!

LOL That was my first thought when I saw the quote too.

I don't think I would buy her book anyway. I like her relationship with Jeff, but I am not that interested in her, per se. Lots of people have had similar experiences with tough bosses (myself included) and like someone said - she is only a "celebrity" because of Jeff.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 23rd 2012, 2:00 pm

bergen wrote:
ok WTF!!! is what i think is going to happen really happen????

I finally watched this weeks episode and it looks like it. The thing is, I can totally see where Jeff is coming from. And now this book she's planning to write. He probably feels used.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 27th 2012, 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   

Back to top Go down

Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: