Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9163
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 6th 2011, 5:06 pm

New Season starts tonight!!!!!! (i looked but didn't see thread for this)

as excited as I am for BB tomorrow, i am excited for Jeff, Jenny, Zoila and Jeff's new boyf tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35311
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 6th 2011, 5:20 pm

bergen wrote:
New Season starts tonight!!!!!! (i looked but didn't see thread for this)

as excited as I am for BB tomorrow, i am excited for Jeff, Jenny, Zoila and Jeff's new boyf tonight!!!

I love this show too. Thanks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 6th 2011, 10:33 pm

I loved it when Jeff said in that devilish way that Gage was only 26 and he was 41. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 13th 2011, 11:27 am

i love this show sooo much...i loved last nights episode, jeff's interactions with his staff/family are so fun to watch and how he can be so hard yet such a softy. ...just watching this show makes me happy!

ETA: i love when Zoila gets mad and calls him "Jeffrey Lewis"
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 14th 2011, 1:44 am

My aunt and uncle love this show. I have been meaning to check it out.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14478
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 14th 2011, 4:31 pm

I love love love this show.

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 27th 2011, 8:53 pm

The Vegas episode!

My diet Pepsi spewing moment. Jeff is visiting Zoila in her convalescent suite after having plastic surgery. Upon entering the bedroom:

Jeff: You look so pretty (Zoila). I canít call you chupacabra anymore. laugh so hard I crie

I can't get enough of this show. And, Jenny cannot pole dance. Razz

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 27th 2011, 10:07 pm

Frances wrote:
The Vegas episode!

My diet Pepsi spewing moment. Jeff is visiting Zoila in her convalescent suite after having plastic surgery. Upon entering the bedroom:

Jeff: You look so pretty (Zoila). I canít call you chupacabra anymore. laugh so hard I crie

I can't get enough of this show. And, Jenny cannot pole dance. Razz

love the whole cast!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 28th 2011, 12:15 am

Bergen, they are like a wonderful extended family. Each one contributes something unique.

I thought I was the only one watching. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 28th 2011, 2:55 am

Next week looks crazy. I saw a preview of the season and they said they had the craziest client ever. I figure it must be the gal who hates Jenny's clothes.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 28th 2011, 9:30 am

does anyone else think gage is related to seth myers on SNL..the resemblance is UNCANNY!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 28th 2011, 9:59 am

Frances wrote:
Bergen, they are like a wonderful extended family. Each one contributes something unique.

I thought I was the only one watching. Very Happy

i don't miss an episode. I love me some Jeff and crew.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 28th 2011, 4:10 pm

I don't miss an episode either.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 4th 2011, 5:21 pm

Jeff finally got rid of that horrible assistant of his.
And that client who doesn't like Jenni! What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 4th 2011, 5:48 pm

she was horrible wasn't she, i think she wants to really be jenni
excited to see Zoila's face once the swelling goes down, and jeff using her panties to catch the flies, he is so bad.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 4th 2011, 6:23 pm

That client was horrible. And it was TMI regarding what she has to do to her husband in order to get the budget for the remodel.

And how I love Jeff and Zoila. It's like mother and son even though they aren't. It's sweet.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 9th 2011, 10:12 pm

oh no, trace got the boot now
jeff is fired up this season!
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 9th 2011, 10:56 pm

I am an episode behind and very upset about it.

I wanted to reach into my TV screen and smack Stacy, Jeff's client. What a bitch. Poor Jenni. I liked Sarah to a point, she was sweet, but some of her facial expressions when Jeff questioned her about work made me laugh out loud. It was definitely the lights were on but no one was home, bless her heart.

Catty, I love Zoila and Jeff's relationship too. So endearing.

Bergen, Trace gets axed? I didn't see that coming.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 10th 2011, 6:55 am

Frances wrote:

I wanted to reach into my TV screen and smack Stacy, Jeff's client. What a bitch. Poor Jenni. I liked Sarah to a point, she was sweet, but some of her facial expressions when Jeff questioned her about work made me laugh out loud. It was definitely the lights were on but no one was home, bless her heart.

i didn't see it coming, i kind of don't think jeff did either.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 10th 2011, 7:03 am

Frances wrote:

Sarah the gum chewer. People who talk to you while chewing gum are just ick IMO
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 10th 2011, 9:34 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Sarah the gum chewer. People who talk to you while chewing gum are just ick IMO

*Shudder* I agree, Nancy. And, it they chew while they talk and snap the gum constantly too, I will stick my fingers in their mouth and take the gum out. lol!

Rallen, now that you mention it, Gage does remind me of Seth a bit. LOL.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 10th 2011, 4:29 pm

I didn't see that coming at all.

Do you think Jeff would have given him a 2nd chance if Trace had apologized?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 10th 2011, 6:31 pm

catty wrote:
I didn't see that coming at all.

Do you think Jeff would have given him a 2nd chance if Trace had apologized?

i think so, it seemed they were more upset about him not really saying anything at all
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 10th 2011, 9:04 pm

Trace's Blog from bravotv.com

Trace Lehnhoff
Learn, Grow, and Succeed
Trace thanks Jeff for teaching him so much.
August 10, 2011

As I sit down to write this blog, I can't help but think about all of the memories I have of working with Jeff Lewis. Although many of you might be surprised, they are all relatively happy and fun moments we've shared. In the truest sincerity, I am very fortunate to have worked for Jeff, and I thank him for the opportunity he gave me. Not in a way a reality television contestant thanks the show's producer, but the way a son would thank his father for teaching him all he has to know. I was able to work really closely to someone I admire, and through our journey together I learned so much from him.

I think that with any job, you go into it hoping to learn, grow, and succeed. I definitely achieved all of those things while working for Jeff Ė- and he had a big role in helping me accomplish them. There was a time I sensed my opportunity of progression slowing down, and I felt I would be happiest leaving my position and finding something where I could continue to grow. I wasn't sure when or what that would be, but I knew it was in the cards for me. I think Jeff sensed that in me and felt like I had lost a spark.

I hadn't anticipated leaving as soon as I did, but I took losing my job as an opportunity to move forward rather than be upset or hurt. I have since started my own design company and aspire to impact someone the way Jeff has influenced me.

I want to thank everyone for watching the show -Ė it's been one crazy ride and I'm glad you could be there every step of the way with me.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 10th 2011, 9:07 pm

Thanks bergen.

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 17th 2011, 4:34 pm

That crazy client is back. She is so rude to Jenni. At least Jeff finally put his foot down.

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 17th 2011, 6:23 pm

Bergen, I don't know what to make of that blog. Do you think Trace was really being sincere? I hope so.

Catty, I'm glad Jeff finally spoke up, Stacy is a nasty piece of work.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 17th 2011, 9:44 pm

Frances wrote:
Bergen, I don't know what to make of that blog. Do you think Trace was really being sincere? I hope so.

Frances,

i think he was being sincere. I think like he stated he knew there was really no more chances to move up in jeff's business, and being that he opened his own business i am thinking he was ok being let go.
How about stacy in the blonde wig and I LOVED when jenni told her I don't like your necklace, what's up?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 23rd 2011, 9:50 pm

awww casey the pooch
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 23rd 2011, 11:17 pm

bergen wrote:
Frances wrote:

Frances,

i think he was being sincere. I think like he stated he knew there was really no more chances to move up in jeff's business, and being that he opened his own business i am thinking he was ok being let go.
How about stacy in the blonde wig and I LOVED when jenni told her I don't like your necklace, what's up?

It was fun to see Jenni stick up for herself and Jeff allowing it. Stacy needs to be gagged. It will be interesting to see how far Trace goes.

Tonight's episode just stabbed at my heart. I actually cried. The look in Casey's eyes...she wanted to move but couldn't...damn that was harsh. I love love Jeff right now. I knew he loved animals but I didn't know how deeply. I am an animal lover as well. And, Gage endeared himself to me tonight the way he took care of Casey and helped her walk around the backyard. I'm still very much affected by this episode. I hope, really hope Casey heals completely and is able to walk on her own. Poor little puppy.

I wonder if the contractor Jeff fired had money problems or just an ego problem. He looked pained as if he was seething inside. I thought he might blow up in Jeff's face.

I laughed my butt off when Jeff wondered how Jenni knew about the Q-tip bowl movement trick. lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 24th 2011, 12:39 pm

bergen wrote:
Frances wrote:

Frances,

Frances wrote:
]It was fun to see Jenni stick up for herself and Jeff allowing it. Stacy needs to be gagged. It will be interesting to see how far Trace goes.

Tonight's episode just stabbed at my heart. I actually cried. The look in Casey's eyes...she wanted to move but couldn't...damn that was harsh. I love love Jeff right now. I knew he loved animals but I didn't know how deeply. I am an animal lover as well. And, Gage endeared himself to me tonight the way he took care of Casey and helped her walk around the backyard. I'm still very much affected by this episode. I hope, really hope Casey heals completely and is able to walk on her own. Poor little puppy.

I wonder if the contractor Jeff fired had money problems or just an ego problem. He looked pained as if he was seething inside. I thought he might blow up in Jeff's face.

I laughed my butt off when Jeff wondered how Jenni knew about the Q-tip bowl movement trick. lol!

HEY!
tonights episode was so hard to watch but that just because I just became a first time pet owner, we adopted my dog about 2 months ago and I love him so much so all i did was cry. I think casey turns out fine.

Jenni & Jeff are so bad together, they make me laugh!

that contractor to me has a lot of personal financial issues that i think he wanted the money those reasons.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 24th 2011, 3:59 pm

Poor Casey. I was crying too. Pets are depend on their owners when they are sick and it was nice to see how much Jeff and Gage took care of their dog.

I think the contractor was having financial issues and needed the money for that and not for the job he was doing. I see Jeff's point of view in that whole situation. I do feel for the other guy being stuck with property that isn't worth the amount you paid for ....that has happened to a lot of people in the last few yrs. That's how the situation sounded to me anyway.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 30th 2011, 9:40 pm

Anyone watch? For some reason, I guess this episode was dealing with more serious subjects, but I found myself smiling and laughing out loud a lot tonight.
I really do think Jeff has mellowed some, but he is just the right amount nuts to make the show fun. This show doesn't last long enough!!

Rachel Zoe starts next week after the Flipping out finale.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 30th 2011, 9:56 pm

i watched and LOVED this episode.
loved seeing jeff's dad, loved the lottery, wanted to go out and get a can of jeff lewis paint, sad it's not out

i just hope my jenni doesn't go next week!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   August 31st 2011, 4:12 pm

I was laughing so much with the lottery tickets scenes. My friend is obsessed with lottery tickets and he says when he hits the lottery he's kicking me to the curb lol!

One more episode left. The season is definitely not long enough.

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 6th 2011, 9:01 pm

From twitter:

Quote :
BravoAndy Andy Cohen
Good news, Flipping Out fans: reunion next week!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 6th 2011, 9:06 pm

[quote="catty"]From twitter:

Quote :
BravoAndy Andy Cohen
Good news, Flipping Out fans: reunion next week!
[/quote
yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 7th 2011, 11:10 am

I just watched my recording.. I just always laugh out loud at Zoila.
Loved her calling Jeff a jackhole. I also think her moving to the nanny position is just perfect. I love that Jeff really makes her more like a member of the family instead of just an employee.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 7th 2011, 11:21 am

And when Zoila said she could clean the big house (Gramercy) because 'I am a professional,' it made me laugh!

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   September 7th 2011, 3:52 pm

Zoila is funny. She always makes me laugh.

One of my favorite episodes was when Jeff took her to NYC. You could see then how much he cares about her...like a mom. Even then, he was thinking of making her the nanny to his future kids. It's a very sweet relationship.

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   

Back to top Go down

Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: