View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
Seriously, for all the BB HGs who complain that "it is rigged", I think that contract is a big, fat "I told you so... ahead of time in a 36-page contract that you apparently only skimmed because you were too busy imagining that you will be famous and/or on an All-Stars season and everyone would adore you instead of looking at the fine print and seeing that you are a cog in a very large machine and we do not care about you" kind of way. Ya know?

Yep- tens
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:47 pm

So, just to summarize the last few days, we have had various 'trusted' sources spoiling that Dick and Jeff and Jordan and Rachel and Dani and Brendon and Sheila and Dan and Memphis and William and Catherine and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Los Angeles Dodgers and the dumbass Florida jury have all been evicted from the BB House before the first episode has aired.

Am I missing anyone ???? Is there anyone gonna be left in the house when the feeds come on at 1 AM EST Friday morning ????

And will someone please put out that fire that is causing that smoke that is scaring a certain poster to death ?????

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
And will someone please put out that fire that is causing that smoke that is scaring a certain poster to death ?????
Yes, someone please!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
So, just to summarize the last few days, we have had various 'trusted' sources spoiling that Dick and Jeff and Jordan and Rachel and Dani and Brendon and Sheila and Dan and Memphis and William and Catherine and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Los Angeles Dodgers and the dumbass Florida jury have all been evicted from the BB House before the first episode has aired.

Am I missing anyone ???? Is there anyone gonna be left in the house when the feeds come on at 1 AM EST Friday morning ????

You also forgot to mention an additional clue to Jeff and Cassi hooking up: according to Matt on his RTVZone show, Cassi's most essential item to take into BB house is LOTION! If that's not a dead give away of what's going on, I don't know what is.

was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Oowatanite wrote:

Scotty and Lauren won POV and saved Justin Bieber and his Barber...
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:59 pm

was wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:

Scotty and Lauren won POV and saved Justin Bieber and his Barber...

You know Lauren is there to take Justin away from Selena Gomez-- she is just his type! lol!
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:00 am

currentresident wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:

You also forgot to mention an additional clue to Jeff and Cassi hooking up: according to Matt on his RTVZone show, Cassi's most essential item to take into BB house is LOTION! If that's not a dead give away of what's going on, I don't know what is.

Dear God. It was written in the stars. But the handwriting was sort of greasy, from the lotion...I think Ronnie did it. lol!

Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 am

xubaby2000 wrote:
Seriously, for all the BB HGs who complain that "it is rigged", I think that contract is a big, fat "I told you so... ahead of time in a 36-page contract that you apparently only skimmed because you were too busy imagining that you will be famous and/or on an All-Stars season and everyone would adore you instead of looking at the fine print and seeing that you are a cog in a very large machine and we do not care about you" kind of way. Ya know?

tens
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 am

Don't forget Brendon getting evicted so he could do his weekly Skype show.

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:10 am

Peaches wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:

tens

xubaby, are you planning a blog about that contract? lol, please, please say yes.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:12 am

Hope wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:17 am

Hope wrote:

roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:40 am

Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 am

I just gotta say I am sooooo glad it is finally Thursday!!!! boob shake

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:28 am

0 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes and 8 seconds
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:14 am

Has anyone come across a picture of the secret library room? Is that still just a rumor?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:21 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25133
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:15 am

I don't know if this twitterer has any credibility but its interesting.

http://twitter.com/#!/SpoilBigBrother
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:43 am

Wendi wrote:
London wrote:
Odin wrote:
Looks like Reality Blurred got a hold of a cast contract:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_13/2011_Jul_06_cast_contract

Holy shit. I would never sign that.

I think less of all BB alums after reading that crap.

That contract is intense. I can't believe people actually sign that. I wonder how many people bail on the finals process after reading that? I don't think it's strongly enforced though, I can already think of a few things that past house guests do that would be forbidden according to the contract.

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 am

Thanks Kay...good read.

She had a link on her twitter of Janelle and Porsche:

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:28 am

IT'S FINALLY THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clap dance boob shake dancing penguin dancing banana fireworks Woo Hoo

jumping jumping jumping
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 am

Can someone PM me the link that let's me watch BB on the east coast feed? Or stupid TV is not working (of course-it worked perfect yesterday). I'm pretty sure it won't work that great on the internet, but i'd rather catch bits and pieces than nothing at all. TY in advance Smile

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 am

KayS wrote:

Of all the twitter spoiler accounts I have seen this one seems the most credible. Not that I think they are right but for some reason I would believe them over all the others.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 am

Search justin tv big brother. We will post it in the she thread when we find one asa as well

Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 am

KMKB wrote:
KayS wrote:

Of all the twitter spoiler accounts I have seen this one seems the most credible. Not that I think they are right but for some reason I would believe them over all the others.
It is interesting, but kind of generic. The runner bought both guys and girls things and Rachel may be HOH, but then thinks not because of no tequila.

I think it's fair to say that Dick gave his handler a hard time, because he said that before. Also, Dick talked about having a no smoking room in chat one time with strict breaks. Brought up Jordan and cookie dough? Why?

This person knows BB, and even BBUK, so I would guess just a huge fan of the show that is tweeting things based on the forums. Even talked of making the rounds of forums.

ETA: it's pretty clear that friends and families are taking care of twitter, but only one twitter has been super active and that's Daniele's.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 am

It's... Thursday! Thursday! Gotta get down on Thursday. Everyone's lookin' forward to the BB. BB.

Yeah, I just went there.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:34 am

Odin wrote:
It's... Thursday! Thursday! Gotta get down on Thursday. Everyone's lookin' forward to the BB. BB.

Yeah, I just went there.
My kids love that song
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 am

Zingbot interview

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/07/big-brother-zingbot-3000-evel-dick-brenchel/

lol!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:56 am

Peaches wrote:
Zingbot interview

lol!

Lol!. Zingbot 3000 was the best thing to come out of BB12.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4509
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:17 am

scottep_32 wrote:

That is interesting coming from him... of all people.
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

Sooo happy it's FINALLY Thursday! I CANNOT wait to see the HGs' reactions tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 am

Peaches wrote:
Zingbot interview

lol!

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25133

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 am

Peaches wrote:
Zingbot interview

lol!

Thanks! What a hoot!!!!
Back to top Go down
makeupqueen

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 am

According to CBS Mobile on Sprint TV's Big Brother Inside look with Julie Chen, the man on the voice-over says that "Right now, the houseguests won't know about the duos until Premiere night"
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 am

Best part of season 12

http://youtu.be/tm27zd5Okso

Back to top Go down
sunflower1000

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:51 am

makeupqueen wrote:
According to CBS Mobile on Sprint TV's Big Brother Inside look with Julie Chen, the man on the voice-over says that "Right now, the houseguests won't know about the duos until Premiere night"

He probably misspoke because the first show has already been shot and the live feeds start tonight/early friday morning.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 am

I have heard that for a few days.. it was on another news channel yesterday

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:54 am

makeupqueen wrote:

Does that mean that part of the show is live? ... or are they just being disingenuous and it's taped but they show us tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:59 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
makeupqueen wrote:

Does that mean that part of the show is live? ... or are they just being disingenuous and it's taped but they show us tonight.

I think it's the latter. I can't see the duos being introduced almost a week after the new HG's enter. Also wasn't there a spoiler or something saying that the first episode was already put together, and it was "awesome". If that one is true, this spoiler couldn't be?

LOL, I'm loosing my mind here.

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 pm

I'm wondering the same thing if part of it is live. A part of BB11 was live on premiere night when Jessie came back was live, wasn't it or no? Can't remember lol..but that is exactly what cbs sad about new hgs not knowing about past duos until premiere night. But cbs has been wrong before. Do we know for a fact that the first episode has been entirey taped?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: