Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14640
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 10th 2011, 5:05 pm

I hope she stays this week. I want to see how she competes when they are final 10. I've seen her on the feeds and I don't see anything annoying yet. But I also haven't seen a whole lot of feeds so far. So I could be missing something.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 10th 2011, 5:26 pm

She seems to be disliked and not trusted by many of the HGs. Maybe she did or said things during the 6 days in the house before the feeds went live to make them feel that way?
(Porsche did well in the first HOH comp ... she was the last new player to drop.)
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 10th 2011, 5:50 pm

That's what I was thinking too CJ. I really hate not seeing the first days they are in that house.

And that is why I want Porsche to stay because of how well she did in the HOH comp.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 10th 2011, 9:55 pm

Not full of shit. Just sperm.

ETA: Okay, maybe that was a bit much. I think she's okay. I seriously have no problem with her. AND she's easy on the eyes.

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 10th 2011, 9:58 pm

LOL...PHIL!!!

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 11th 2011, 5:43 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
She seems to be disliked and not trusted by many of the HGs. Maybe she did or said things during the 6 days in the house before the feeds went live to make them feel that way?
(Porsche did well in the first HOH comp ... she was the last new player to drop.)

Yes, from what I've read in updates, she sounds very spoiled and selfish. She apparently stole cigarettes from Cassi, switched mattresses w/Dom w/o asking first, and always bosses Jeff around about what he should cook for everyone (ie. her). Pretty ballsy behavior from someone on the block. I would say she has quite a sense of enititlement and a lack of social awareness.

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 11th 2011, 6:08 am

jengalives wrote:
Pretty ballsy behavior from someone on the block. I would say she has quite a sense of entitlement and a lack of social awareness.
More good reasons to keep her around until top ten ... she'll be targeted at that point.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 11th 2011, 3:39 pm

She needed ED to stay. I think he would have manipulated her into thinking she was on their team right up until they didn't meed her anymore.

Does she look like Jordan sometimes on the feeds to anyone else? I know personality wise they are nothing alike. LOL

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 11th 2011, 4:03 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

ETA: Okay, maybe that was a bit much. I think she's okay. I seriously have no problem with her. AND she's easy on the eyes.

Okay Phil, I hate to say this but I was watching the feeds while she was making the bed in this get up. Who wears a piece of purple fabric that barely covers your ass cheeks (makes your ass look like a full harvest moon) and makes you look like you have saddle bags? From a mans perspective - not the sperm perspective - is that sexy?

I think she is a pretty girl with a nice body - but I think another suit might make her look even better on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 11th 2011, 4:14 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

Okay Phil, I hate to say this but I was watching the feeds while she was making the bed in this get up. Who wears a piece of purple fabric that barely covers your ass cheeks (makes your ass look like a full harvest moon) and makes you look like you have saddle bags? From a mans perspective - not the sperm perspective - is that sexy?

I think she is a pretty girl with a nice body - but I think another suit might make her look even better on the eyes.

Think Jen Johnson. She loved to wear those types of bikinis.

Is it sexy while making the bed? Not so much. But walking around the beach like that... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 11th 2011, 4:30 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

Is it sexy while making the bed? Not so much. But walking around the beach like that... Smile

Thank you for responding. I guess I am of the thought that leaving something for the imagination is a good thing - with this piece of fabric you see EVERYTHING including the crack. If it were the hottest guy in the world with a buff body and he walked up with his bikini bottom looking like that - I would have to say I would be like ewww gross.

Jen Johnson had a smaller bottom and a bigger piece of fabric covering it - same style yes, look...I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 11th 2011, 4:33 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

Thank you for responding. I guess I am of the thought that leaving something for the imagination is a good thing - with this piece of fabric you see EVERYTHING including the crack. If it were the hottest guy in the world with a buff body and he walked up with his bikini bottom looking like that - I would have to say I would be like ewww gross.

Jen Johnson had a smaller bottom and a bigger piece of fabric covering it - same style yes, look...I don't think so.

No it ain't

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 11th 2011, 4:34 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
She needed ED to stay. I think he would have manipulated her into thinking she was on their team right up until they didn't meed her anymore.

Does she look like Jordan sometimes on the feeds to anyone else? I know personality wise they are nothing alike. LOL

Yes!!!! There have been a number of times I have mistaken her for Jordan on the feeds.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 7:08 pm

Normally I really like listening to HG's tell random stories about their lives but listening to Fiat is pure torture since literally every other word is "like"
cussing

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 7:13 pm

why is she called Fiat?
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 7:18 pm

gmtbb wrote:
why is she called Fiat?

Making a funny.

On survivor sucks the running joke is to call her any car but Porsche. My favorite is LeCar.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 7:46 pm

I didn't make up Fiat I forget who it was, I think one of our Mods but I thought it was hilario

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 7:50 pm

OH! I just didn't know Fiat was a car LOL
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 7:56 pm

"Fix It Again Tony" = FIAT----- they break a lot!!!!!

My first car as a teenager was a Fiat and it died after one month LOL

p.s. I don't like Porsche!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 8:04 pm

gmtbb wrote:
OH! I just didn't know Fiat was a car LOL

Uh? That was Lila Fowler's ride!
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 8:22 pm

Pacer...

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 8:55 pm

Does anybody like Porsche?
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 8:59 pm

Moody wrote:

Porsche does

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 8:59 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
Moody wrote:

Porsche does

lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 9:05 pm

I do. I'm trying to figure out why everyone dislikes her. And because I hate when everyone hates one person...so I'll root for her. Hopefully she stays LOL

I'm kind of seeing her as an underdog if everyone hates her. I think I like to torture myself.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 9:13 pm

catty wrote:
I do. I'm trying to figure out why everyone dislikes her. And because I hate when everyone hates one person...so I'll root for her. Hopefully she stays LOL

I'm kind of seeing her as an underdog if everyone hates her. I think I like to torture myself.

If you want to root for the underdog, root for Brendon. Everyone hates him. Porsche I don't have feeling about one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 9:20 pm

Moody wrote:
catty wrote:

If you want to root for the underdog, root for Brendon. Everyone hates him. Porsche I don't have feeling about one way or the other.

To win overall? I usually root for women, I'll root for men further down the line when I have no choice. Kevin is the exception. I rooted for him very early on.

Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 10:10 pm

Moody wrote:
catty wrote:

Brendon might be looking a little better after the Jeff fiasco. OK maybe not.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 12th 2011, 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 3:19 am

She is a very complex person.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 6:40 am

I don't have an opinion of her yet other than to state that I think she has poor game instincts and she says "like" too much ... it makes any conversation that she is having hard for me to listen to.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 6:49 am

I don't get good vibes from her. She seems to be very self involved and feels entitled to take what she wants. She sort of seems to suck the air out of the room to me. I get the impression whenever she sits down to talk to anyone in the house their eyes start to shifting away from her and they are looking for an exit. Seems sort of like a gnat buzzing around and people are irritated by her.

Last edited by trubeliver on July 13th 2011, 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 6:51 am

trubeliver wrote:
I don't get good vibes from her. She seems to be very self involved and feels entitled to take what she wants. She sort of seems to suck the air out of the room to me. I get the impression whenever she sits down to talk to anyone in the house their eyes start to shifting away from her and they are looking for an exit.
I agree and that's why it's a better game move for the veterans to keep her instead of Keith. Keith has an alliance of four (with Dom, Cassi and Lewan) and Porsche is disliked by the new players.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 6:54 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
trubeliver wrote:
I don't get good vibes from her. She seems to be very self involved and feels entitled to take what she wants. She sort of seems to suck the air out of the room to me. I get the impression whenever she sits down to talk to anyone in the house their eyes start to shifting away from her and they are looking for an exit.
I agree and that's why it's a better game move for the veterans to keep her instead of Keith. Keith has an alliance of four (with Dom, Cassi and Lewan) and Porsche is disliked by the new players.

Oh definitely the Vets need to keep her instead of Keith. The only vet Keith might benefit is Dani. The other four need Keith to go.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 6:57 am

She annoyed me going onandonandon last night. But I don't think my assessment of her is fair. I was thinking she would be better because she is friends with Janelle, and to me she's not Janelle-like at all. She was good on the banana though- and she's very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 7:35 am

Can anyone comment on Porsche's game play without your own biases coming in regarding who you want to win? From what I have seen of her she talks constantly about her plans for after the show and her ideas are unrealistic. If she wasn't on the block or working for the Vets, what would your impressions be?
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 7:40 am

She's trying to keep her head above water as a week 1 nominee. She talks with Adam the most as they both appear to be outsiders. If she receives a golden key, she might show more to her personality and game play when she's no longer under the stress of being nominated.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 7:53 am

Moody wrote:
Can anyone comment on Porsche's game play without your own biases coming in regarding who you want to win? From what I have seen of her she talks constantly about her plans for after the show and her ideas are unrealistic. If she wasn't on the block or working for the Vets, what would your impressions be?

Clueless is my perception. She came into the game thinking she had the support of Dick. When that evaporated she had no plan B. She truly doesn't understand people and communicates based on what she thinks without any thought that there might be other perceptions.

Strong ego.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 13th 2011, 7:58 am

mytwocents wrote:
She's trying to keep her head above water as a week 1 nominee. She talks with Adam the most as they both appear to be outsiders. If she receives a golden key, she might show more to her personality and game play when she's no longer under the stress of being nominated.

This is interesting. I hardly ever pay attention to Adam on the feeds. Is he flying under the radar? I didn't even realize that Porsche and Adam were buddies!
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 15th 2011, 6:52 pm

Porsche comes across as such a spoiled pill!

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   

Back to top Go down

Porsche
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: