all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Porsche

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 12:56 am

Top cat wrote:
7. It feels so good to not give a shit what anyone on the internet thinks of me anymore.

Really,that's great......

Yep, I agree with this. I lost myself for many years worrying over every little slight and cruel word. But I found my self-worth recently and the freedom is intoxicating. I wish this for everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 5:24 am

Frances wrote:
Top cat wrote:
7. It feels so good to not give a shit what anyone on the internet thinks of me anymore.

Really,that's great......

Yep, I agree with this. I lost myself for many years worrying over every little slight and cruel word. But I found my self-worth recently and the freedom is intoxicating. I wish this for everyone. Very Happy
bow down

I am eager to hear about this Frances, I feel sad that I wasted 5 years of my life talking about Reality TV, specifically the house guests. I needed AABB to avoid "real life" and being here made me feel good about myself because people laughed at what I said, and also made me feel connected. Having moved so many times, I gave up on trying to make real life friends.
Trying to do that show for Big Brother 13 coupled with the family problems was exactly what I needed to embrace real life again. I do miss many of you but I have a hard time just stopping in and checking things out. When I was here, I would stay here.... like all day! When I hear that people are still obsessing over Jeff and Jordan's relationship, it reminds me of the way I lost myself for so long. I want to say "get over it already" but who am I to judge?


Anyway, we bought a new house and are moving soon. It a lot of work. The kids are great, the marriage has never been better. I hold no hard feelings for the majority of the posters I used to be friends with, just a couple that I feel really betrayed me. We all live and learn, and I always have to learn the hard way. I rarely take advice.

Top Cat, I really used to care A LOT what people here thought of me. AABB was my whole world as sad as that is to admit. When I stirred up trouble, it was a way to make my life more exciting. Sad, isn't it? I seriously don't know how I got anything done before. Right now I feel guilty that I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing but on Facebook I saw some old friends from here, and was motivated to stop by. It was selfish of me to just abandon the board the way I did, particularly the handful of people that really care about me, Lee Ann the person. Even seeing the name "Moody" disturbs me now. OK, enough about me.

I still can't believe Rachel and Brendon are on TAR!
Back to top Go down
Swiffer



Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 7:54 am

Oh Lee Ann, it's so great to see you post again. I am SO happy that you are doing well and taking care of YOU! That's the most important thing. I think we've all done that - escape reality and get involved in something else (TV - and with Big Brother you really get to know the people because of the live feeds. It's like we're part of their "lives"). I can relate - I've been concentrating on dealing with my life (as I'm starting to go through the dreaded menopause! ha ha Sorry to any men out there! Close your ears). And my horomones have been raging! ha ha

Anyways Lee Ann it's wonderful to see you here! I love reading your thoughts! You say what I think sometimes! Smile
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 8:03 am

I enjoyed seeing you post too. I hope you do more.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4625
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 8:04 am

Moody wrote:
bow down

I am eager to hear about this Frances, I feel sad that I wasted 5 years of my life talking about Reality TV, specifically the house guests. I needed AABB to avoid "real life" and being here made me feel good about myself because people laughed at what I said, and also made me feel connected. Having moved so many times, I gave up on trying to make real life friends.
Trying to do that show for Big Brother 13 coupled with the family problems was exactly what I needed to embrace real life again. I do miss many of you but I have a hard time just stopping in and checking things out. When I was here, I would stay here.... like all day! When I hear that people are still obsessing over Jeff and Jordan's relationship, it reminds me of the way I lost myself for so long. I want to say "get over it already" but who am I to judge?


Anyway, we bought a new house and are moving soon. It a lot of work. The kids are great, the marriage has never been better. I hold no hard feelings for the majority of the posters I used to be friends with, just a couple that I feel really betrayed me. We all live and learn, and I always have to learn the hard way. I rarely take advice.

Top Cat, I really used to care A LOT what people here thought of me. AABB was my whole world as sad as that is to admit. When I stirred up trouble, it was a way to make my life more exciting. Sad, isn't it? I seriously don't know how I got anything done before. Right now I feel guilty that I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing but on Facebook I saw some old friends from here, and was motivated to stop by. It was selfish of me to just abandon the board the way I did, particularly the handful of people that really care about me, Lee Ann the person. Even seeing the name "Moody" disturbs me now. OK, enough about me.

I still can't believe Rachel and Brendon are on TAR!

I am glad everything is working out for you. And really glad to hear your marriage is going great. It is extremely admirable when couples can find a way to work it out. Hats off to you both.

In regards to the underlined statement above... During that all consuming internet life, which I was guilty of as well..... I found a real life, too & find myself going days without even opening the laptop... LOL & patting myself on the back & going "YAY ME".... Anywho... you stated above you connected with people hear & felt betrayed by some. Do you think you ever betrayed those that felt connected to you?

OH... you could change your name to Steady...or Stable.... I thesaurused Moody... Those were the best ones of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 8:31 am

I'm still looking for my real life! lol! But I did give my fingers a good talking to!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 8:50 am

So glad to read that things are going so well for you and your family, Lee Ann - that's what matters most in this world, of course! high five

I've just been through the 'moving' thing so good luck with that process, and enjoy your new home! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 9:28 am

From here on, I will call you Lee Ann! Love you and am thrilled you drove by AABB. I promise if you stay too long, we will have Nancy ban you for the remainder of the day. Sort of like a "time out"...or a nap!lol!
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 5:50 pm

Moody wrote:
Frances wrote:
Top cat wrote:
7. It feels so good to not give a shit what anyone on the internet thinks of me anymore.

Really,that's great......

Yep, I agree with this. I lost myself for many years worrying over every little slight and cruel word. But I found my self-worth recently and the freedom is intoxicating. I wish this for everyone. Very Happy
bow down

I am eager to hear about this Frances, I feel sad that I wasted 5 years of my life talking about Reality TV, specifically the house guests. I needed AABB to avoid "real life" and being here made me feel good about myself because people laughed at what I said, and also made me feel connected. Having moved so many times, I gave up on trying to make real life friends.
Trying to do that show for Big Brother 13 coupled with the family problems was exactly what I needed to embrace real life again. I do miss many of you but I have a hard time just stopping in and checking things out. When I was here, I would stay here.... like all day! When I hear that people are still obsessing over Jeff and Jordan's relationship, it reminds me of the way I lost myself for so long. I want to say "get over it already" but who am I to judge?


Wow, my story would take too long to explain. Suffice it to say, with the help of a few good friends and some therapy, I've grown some. I will never be the same again. Thanks for asking.

Also, don't look at the last five years as a waste...it wasn't a waste, it brought you where you needed to be and you must realize that you may have been there for people who desperately needed you. At the very least, you gave many people a moment of joy or laughter in an otherwise bleak existence.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 2nd 2012, 6:06 pm

Way to go, Frances!! cheek kiss And what you said to Lee Ann is so true. I think all of us are well served by keeping a healthy perspective on time spent online vs. investment in real life. It is also for me an ebb and flow - at times in my life I can be here often, and at other times, I haven't been able to. Seems like it's smart for us all to make sure we're connecting in real life, too - time with family, lunch and coffee with personal friends and/or work friends, volunteering, couple dates with significant others, setting and working toward personal goals in our lives, etc, as much as we're able.

I think AABB is a worthwhile place to spend some of my time, and am grateful for most of the others who have been here with us through the years, lol!! Very Happy

P.S. An obligatory Porsche comment...'maybe we'll see some pics of her with Janelle during J's visit.'
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 7:03 am

What nice comments. Ha Ha, I forgot about "nap time". Gimme, yes I betrayed others as well. Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 7:12 am

Moody wrote:
What nice comments. Ha Ha, I forgot about "nap time". Gimme, yes I betrayed others as well. Absolutely.


Lee Ann, please don't say you betrayed others ...maybe others had you fooled and you finally figured them out and walked ran away from them.

That's not betrayal, sweetheart...that is a "what the feck was I thinking?" lol!


Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 7:15 am

PS...your "Time to go take a nap" always got me in a GIGGLE FIT!
Amy said it the other day and I got laughing!
Love Nap Time posts!!
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 7:31 am

Awww, no more Wildebeest? Time marches on! Love you avatar Glued!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 7:35 am

KayS wrote:
Awww, no more Wildebeest? Time marches on! Love you avatar Glued!

Wildebeest has left the building, Kay! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 7:48 am

Maureen wrote:
KayS wrote:
Awww, no more Wildebeest? Time marches on! Love you avatar Glued!

Wildebeest has left the building, Kay! lol!

clap
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2754
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 10:27 am



So when is 'Moody' gonna be changed to "Lee Ann' ??



dancing penguin

_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 10:54 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Way to go, Frances!! cheek kiss And what you said to Lee Ann is so true. I think all of us are well served by keeping a healthy perspective on time spent online vs. investment in real life. It is also for me an ebb and flow - at times in my life I can be here often, and at other times, I haven't been able to. Seems like it's smart for us all to make sure we're connecting in real life, too - time with family, lunch and coffee with personal friends and/or work friends, volunteering, couple dates with significant others, setting and working toward personal goals in our lives, etc, as much as we're able.

I think AABB is a worthwhile place to spend some of my time, and am grateful for most of the others who have been here with us through the years, lol!! Very Happy

P.S. An obligatory Porsche comment...'maybe we'll see some pics of her with Janelle during J's visit.'


An excellent post...well stated. tens

P.S. I hope that we get to see some pics of Porsche and Janelle!
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 12:43 pm

Lee Ann, I'm so happy to hear things are going well for you. It's sad, but sometimes the worst times of our lives are the best learning tools. If everything went perfect, we wouldn't learn anything.

I too regret alot of my internet hours, especially when Brian was here. I cringe when I think of the times that I made him get off the computer because Janelle was in her room chatting, or when he would come talk to me and I wouldn't take my eyes off the monitor.

I know I can't beat myself up about it. It's life, and considering the 19 years we had together, I gave him a very happy home where he knew how much he was loved. He knew there was no one else more important than him in my world, and I'm thankful for that. I mean, Mom's do need some time for themselves. I just wish I could have all those moments back to spend with him.

When tragedy happens in real life, you learn just how meaningless the internet hate and negativity really is. Just know that you do have people who truly care for you and are happy for you.

Take care of yourself!!

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 2:27 pm

Moody wrote:

2. I can't believe Marinewife had baby number 2! Congratulations.

Thanks LeAnn! We had a little boy on 02/05/12 Smile His name is Brydon Thomas. Nice to "see" you again!

Ps- I put his birthday wrong! lol. I only remember seeing him on superbowl sunday which was 02/06. Yeah, sleep deprivation. I also told everyone he was born in 2011. haha. This poor kid will never know his birthday!

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 3rd 2012, 3:52 pm

KelliM wrote:
When tragedy happens in real life, you learn just how meaningless the internet hate and negativity really is.
Truer words were never spoken. You have a healthy perspective on your life with Brian, Kelli - you were a GREAT mom to him and he would be the first to say so!!
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 4th 2012, 3:27 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
KelliM wrote:
When tragedy happens in real life, you learn just how meaningless the internet hate and negativity really is.
Truer words were never spoken. You have a healthy perspective on your life with Brian, Kelli - you were a GREAT mom to him and he would be the first to say so!!

Thanks Glued. Kiss of Love
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   March 27th 2012, 8:37 am

Gosh, what a lovely group you all are. I see why I was here all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   June 2nd 2012, 8:55 am

Sweet!

Porsche Briggs ‏@PorscheMiami

Fathers be good to your daughters. They will love like you do. My Dad's on the plane, moving him in with me in California. #FamilyFirst
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   June 2nd 2012, 3:58 pm

That is sweet!

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 23rd 2012, 9:52 pm

Porsche apparently did a minor hosting segment (closing) for Jeff Probst's show, so we'll get to see that on NBC when Jeff's show premieres. Awesome for her.
Back to top Go down
MGK619

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   November 4th 2012, 12:34 am


Football Crew


#UCLA #RoomateReunion #BB13
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   November 4th 2012, 2:12 pm

Is that Zach BB8 in the back? Looks like him.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   November 4th 2012, 3:06 pm

It does look like Zach.
Back to top Go down
ta

avatar

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   November 4th 2012, 4:19 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
It does look like Zach.
I do think it is Zach. I thought that it was him too when I first saw the pic.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   November 4th 2012, 6:26 pm

catty wrote:
Is that Zach BB8 in the back? Looks like him.

Catty, I thought it was Zach too and to me the last guy in the top (upper right) looks a lot like Malcolm from Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   November 17th 2012, 7:14 pm

Porsche Briggs ‏@PorscheLBriggs

“@BigBrotherDishh: Thugsss! @RachelEReilly @PorscheLBriggs pic.twitter.com/dELx9Aof” #homies4eva


Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   November 20th 2012, 9:21 pm

Rach and Porsche did some thanksgiving charity work:


Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   November 20th 2012, 10:09 pm


These two lovely ladies are beautiful...inside and out! Way to go, girls.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   February 6th 2013, 6:04 pm

lol! Porsche Briggs ‏@PorscheLBriggs

Missing my bffs @RachelEReilly @brendonvbb12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyIdp1UwmVM&feature=youtube_gdata_player



I guess Porsche moved back to Florida

Rachel Reilly ‏@RachelEReilly
@PorscheLBriggs @brendonvbb12 awe love that video I totally miss my BFF come move back here again!!!! My life was waaaaay funner hehe :-)

Porsche Briggs ‏@PorscheLBriggs
@RachelEReilly @brendonvbb12 I'll be back in town Saturday and Sunday is Grammy.. Parties Wink



Last edited by Jack'd on February 6th 2013, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   February 6th 2013, 8:43 pm

lol! I thought it was only them two until Brendon pops in.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   February 15th 2015, 8:43 pm

Boy she looks so different to me! Must be the hair color!

Adam Poch - BB13 ‏@HeavyMetalTeddy  37m37 minutes ago
Look who I ran into @PorscheLBriggs

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   February 15th 2015, 9:40 pm

did she get veneers?
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   February 15th 2015, 10:16 pm

she does look different. Does her face look thinner? her eye color? or maybe it is just the hair.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   February 16th 2015, 12:06 am

Her face looks thinner and her eye area looks weird, not a flattering picture/look as it ages her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Porsche   

Back to top Go down
 
Porsche
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: