Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:43 am

blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:
for porsche, wouldn't mind seeing a dani/porsche final 2!

i have said in the live feed discussion a few times, (where i get ignored all the time but ), i think this girl has shelly pegged and alot of what is going on in the game. She may be loony tunes but if others would SHUT UP and really try to listen to her she would be a big help. She knows this plan was a complete f**k up from the beginning, and i think she knows she really has to try to win HOH this week.

I hope so I would really like to see what she does and has to say

Porsche is right about a lot of things, but she's wrong about even more. And I'm not usually one to give Rachel credit, but I'm pretty sure she was the one who got Porsche on the Shelly cannot be trusted train 3 weeks ago. Porsche is just running with it.

I would have liked Porsche a lot more if she had of stuck with Rachel. Rachel really was her friend. I don't blame Porsche for jumping ship when Rachel went crazy, but the cattiness behind her back with Kalia and Dani turns me off her.

i don't know, i am going to give her the credit still, i think she has been very observant and knows alot. As for rachel, rachel is one of those you can't talk to anyone when you are my friend, and porshe isn't, but I don't give much lead way to rachel. I'm not a fan or hers with or without brendon in the house

confused Did somebody else write this for you? (J/K my posts are a mess before I proofread too) lol!

I hardly ever proofread,
but does my post completely not make sense, becuase now you are making me think i am seeing something completely different then you and then of course that sends me to i am really having a stroke because I understand it but maybe it's not really as i see it.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:48 am

bergen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:

i have said in the live feed discussion a few times, (where i get ignored all the time but ), i think this girl has shelly pegged and alot of what is going on in the game. She may be loony tunes but if others would SHUT UP and really try to listen to her she would be a big help. She knows this plan was a complete f**k up from the beginning, and i think she knows she really has to try to win HOH this week.

Porsche is right about a lot of things, but she's wrong about even more. And I'm not usually one to give Rachel credit, but I'm pretty sure she was the one who got Porsche on the Shelly cannot be trusted train 3 weeks ago. Porsche is just running with it.

I would have liked Porsche a lot more if she had of stuck with Rachel. Rachel really was her friend. I don't blame Porsche for jumping ship when Rachel went crazy, but the cattiness behind her back with Kalia and Dani turns me off her.

i don't know, i am going to give her the credit still, i think she has been very observant and knows alot. As for rachel, rachel is one of those you can't talk to anyone when you are my friend, and porshe isn't, but I don't give much lead way to rachel. I'm not a fan or hers with or without brendon in the house

confused Did somebody else write this for you? (J/K my posts are a mess before I proofread too) lol!

I hardly ever proofread,
but does my post completely not make sense, becuase now you are making me think i am seeing something completely different then you and then of course that sends me to i am really having a stroke because I understand it but maybe it's not really as i see it.

LOL the wording threw me of a bit. I usually understand your posts easier that's all. I had to read it a couple of times before I realized "or" should be "of".

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:50 am

lallybelle wrote:
But that's the point. No one but Rachel gave this girl the time of day. When she couldn't understand what they were doing by putting her up to give her the key and was complaining, the others kind of went 'bitch is crazy" and just let Rachel deal with her.

I do agree that Rachel went overboard, but everyone in there gets paranoid about people going behind their back to people they know aren't on their side. Rachel would have been a true friend to Porsche. I am really disappointed that the nom was switched to Lawon, Fiat can be dismissed at any time...

well what point is there? If you keep being annoying to someone they might not want to be around you. If have an alliance and not really act like your friend is included then she might not stick around, any I don't really see Rachel crying over this loss of her friendship with Porshe so I am thinking both girls will be ok. Cattiness is expected in that house, it never bothers me.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:52 am

blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:

i have said in the live feed discussion a few times, (where i get ignored all the time but ), i think this girl has shelly pegged and alot of what is going on in the game. She may be loony tunes but if others would SHUT UP and really try to listen to her she would be a big help. She knows this plan was a complete f**k up from the beginning, and i think she knows she really has to try to win HOH this week

I hardly ever proofread,

LOL the wording threw me of a bit. I usually understand your posts easier that's all. I had to read it a couple of times before I realized "or" should be "of".

good then I can put the aspirin down lol! . I know what you mean though, my posts at work also suck big time!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 12:00 pm

I'd like Porsche to win HOH this Thursday. She's the only HG in the house that appears to have Shelly on her radar and I'd love to see Shelly negotiate a week on the block. Could be fun!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 12:22 pm

Odin wrote:

Porsche's big problem is in how she chooses to present information. She spent the first 4 weeks not relly interacting with people, whether by choice or not, and when she did interact, she would tell these outrageous stories that didn't match what actually happened. She was setting herself up as being a liar, exaggerator, and exploiter to the point that Dani tried to make use of that. And then once she completely abandoned Rachel after CRAZY came to town and started bashing her with Dani/Kalia/Lawon, her stock fell even more with everyone but Dani who seemed to trust her more. Porsche needs to sit back and reaccess how she presents info to people because she can't even tell one story straight, even if she's telling the same story twice within a 2 minute period, and that hurts her credibility a lot. I mean, she ran around the whole house saying that Brendon should have let her win veto, that Jeff YELLED at her during HoH, and that Rachel never thanked her... all lies. These things stick out.

She was also saying that she felt like Jeff was almost going to hit her during that argument.

Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 12:38 pm

currentresident wrote:
Odin wrote:

Porsche's big problem is in how she chooses to present information. She spent the first 4 weeks not relly interacting with people, whether by choice or not, and when she did interact, she would tell these outrageous stories that didn't match what actually happened. She was setting herself up as being a liar, exaggerator, and exploiter to the point that Dani tried to make use of that. And then once she completely abandoned Rachel after CRAZY came to town and started bashing her with Dani/Kalia/Lawon, her stock fell even more with everyone but Dani who seemed to trust her more. Porsche needs to sit back and reaccess how she presents info to people because she can't even tell one story straight, even if she's telling the same story twice within a 2 minute period, and that hurts her credibility a lot. I mean, she ran around the whole house saying that Brendon should have let her win veto, that Jeff YELLED at her during HoH, and that Rachel never thanked her... all lies. These things stick out.

She was also saying that she felt like Jeff was almost going to hit her during that argument.

And he scares her, she's afraid to be in a room alone with him, and he isn't talking to her still... YAWN
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 1:43 pm

to you all. I like her, and i hope she wins HOH

oh and I never said she wasn't looney tunes!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 1:46 pm

bergen wrote:

Didn't Xubaby establish conclusively that Porsche was a unicorn?

xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 2:22 pm

currentresident wrote:
bergen wrote:

Didn't Xubaby establish conclusively that Porsche was a unicorn?

Yes.

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 10:25 am

I hate her. I can't help it. I hate the petty stealing/tampering shit. She hasn't WON a comp yet- just has been lucky that her varying alliances do. I'd actually love to see daniele win against all odds- but I turn off after dark when Porsche is there. I know it's game- but I hate it.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 12:30 pm

ranjake wrote:
I hate her. I can't help it. I hate the petty stealing/tampering shit. She hasn't WON a comp yet- just has been lucky that her varying alliances do. I'd actually love to see daniele win against all odds- but I turn off after dark when Porsche is there. I know it's game- but I hate it.

Amazingly, as I was clicking on this thread, my first thought was "Hate her".

bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 12:36 pm

porsche love!!!!!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 12:54 pm

bergen wrote:
porsche love!!!!!

Sorry, dear, I am violently allergic to unicorns.

xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 12:59 pm

currentresident wrote:
bergen wrote:
porsche love!!!!!

I'm following you around today to make up for yesterday.

And I am pissed that you took the one positive thing I could say about Porsche.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 1:02 pm

currentresident wrote:
bergen wrote:
porsche love!!!!!

that's ok, i like my looney tunes. Normal people are boring.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 1:39 pm

xubaby wrote:
currentresident wrote:
bergen wrote:
porsche love!!!!!

I'm following you around today to make up for yesterday.

And I am pissed that you took the one positive thing I could say about Porsche.

I am sorry, Xu. I wrote a long post about Delayed Type Hypersensitivity, T cells, and how the allergy was unexpected and entirely not my fault, but I was an idiot (which is completely my fault) and lost it. I will have to come back later to recreate it. Just because I am no longer able to interact with unicorn for fear of anaphylactic shock, does not diminish their value to the rest of the universe.

Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 1:45 pm

If Porsche is an unicorn, then she's a bad representative. Lydia would even disown her. Know that! Yep, I went there.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 5:03 pm

She is the only person I want gone. She sleeps, eats, sleeps again, goes from power to power, then makes up complete lies, and then goes back to sleep. Dani and Kalia have kept themselves off the block and fought to be here, Porsche has not.

I forgot about the stealing, hiding, and threatening to put things in food to make people sick.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 5:19 pm

She does dishes and cooks for the have nots every week
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 5:23 pm

giggles wrote:
She does dishes and cooks for the have nots every week

That's nice of her. However her mentioning several times that she wants a cooking show and the BB is good exposure leads me to believe that she has an ulterior motive.

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 5:52 pm

I believe they all have an ulterior motive for cooking for others (except Rachel, of course, she cooks for Brendon because she adores him.)
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 5:53 pm

lol! Cousin
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 12th 2011, 5:58 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I believe they all have an ulterior motive for cooking for others (except Rachel, of course, she cooks for Brendon because she adores him.)

I believe the word you're looking for is "worships".

puke puke puke

And to make this Porsche related, my belief that she will be the winner of BB13 is diminishing slightly.

Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 9:16 am

Praying for a Princess Porsche HOH tonight!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 9:18 am

I watched BBAD this morning and in the either/or game, she picked to evict Michael Vick because she loves her dog. lolol
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 9:19 am

Does anyone think that Porshe has a secret crush on Jeff?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 9:28 am

nosyrosie wrote:

no but i think he has one on her.
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 9:30 am

LOL. Jeff can't stand Porsche.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 9:32 am

bergen wrote:
nosyrosie wrote:

No, it's Cassie. Remember?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 9:34 am

i know sweetpeatx it was a joke.

but since apparently the whole house has/had been jealous of jordans looks or crushed after jeff, i decided i am now having jeff secretly crushing on the other HG's.

I might go hit dani's thread next. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 10:04 am

Hope wrote:
bergen wrote:
nosyrosie wrote:

No, it's Cassie. Remember?

Nope. It's Dom. Definitely Dom. After all, Dom did start calling him Big Jeff.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 10:13 am

DoctorJane wrote:

From your lips to the BB Gods ear!!!I'm praying right along with ya' LOL

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 10:56 am

bergen wrote:
i know sweetpeatx it was a joke.

but since apparently the whole house has/had been jealous of jordans looks or crushed after jeff, i decided i am now having jeff secretly crushing on the other HG's.

I might go hit dani's thread next. lol!

lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 11:15 am

DoctorJane wrote:

Yes!! high five

Totally joining the prayer circle.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 12:16 pm

Well, I don't pray but I'm certainly hoping that she pulls out a win. Com'on Porsche ... get yourself some air time this week!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 1:33 pm

nosyrosie wrote:

I am not sure about the crush, but Porsche is desperate to find a guy in BB house to have a showmance with, it was part of her game play plan.

nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 2:02 pm

currentresident wrote:
nosyrosie wrote:

I am not sure about the crush, but Porsche is desperate to find a guy in BB house to have a showmance with, it was part of her game play plan.

LMAO

I think time is running out on that plan.

scared
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 3:03 pm

nosyrosie wrote:

Definitely not.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 18th 2011, 3:30 pm

P and J are just a friends, P will go to Cambodia and stay with family who Jeff sponsored to get their son through cooking school. ( after benefibre gate i am not positive how that will go, but it is thought Rolling Eyes that counts?? Is it?) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   

Back to top Go down

Porsche
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: