all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Shelly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 9:24 am

I think the word is sick fans not JJ fans re the following article.

Link to realityblurred article
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 447
Location : Iowa
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 11:34 am

Ok I know JJ fans are taking the heat ...BUT... if Shelly had kept her cool and not outed herself Rachel may have voted Dani to stay. This seems to be forgotten in all this. It could be a combo of both groups. I am a fan of big brother. Although I have my favs I am not that heavily invested in the players personal lives. If something nice happens to them outside of BB I say aw thats nice but I then go on to the good things in my life ( like my daughter made homecoming court this week, just had to brag a bit) I think most fans are like this. But the vocal crazies cast dispersions on us all.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 11:59 am

I see the hate tweets against Shelly and they are coming from one contingent. Well of the BB fans I know, I'm sure there are many others out there.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2754
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 12:39 pm

funnyhaha wrote:
Ok I know JJ fans are taking the heat ...BUT... if Shelly had kept her cool and not outed herself Rachel may have voted Dani to stay. This seems to be forgotten in all this. It could be a combo of both groups.


Yeah, it's Dani fans as well .......


ARRRG


Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2585
Location : Houston
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 12:43 pm

I don't think Rachel was ever going to vote for Dani to stay. She has talked about it several times now and I believe her.

I think possibly the reason Shelly got so paranoid and defensive/combative that day is because she realized that and knew that if Adam or Rachel told she was going to be outed.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 689
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:12 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
I don't think Rachel was ever going to vote for Dani to stay. She has talked about it several times now and I believe her.

I think possibly the reason Shelly got so paranoid and defensive/combative that day is because she realized that and knew that if Adam or Rachel told she was going to be outed.

So what your saying is that Dani fans have no reason to be angry with Shelly but every reason to feel it is Rachels fault Dani left. No reason for Shelly hate from the Daniele fans, thats alway how I felt all along. Just kidding I don't hate Rachel either. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:18 pm

These people aren't fans of anyone... LOL, they are fruitcakes that need to be locked up in a mental facility, STAT.

And LOL and it being Dani fans mad at Shelly , too.

Justification for any of it is rediculous and if you are you need to step away from the computer. STAT

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2585
Location : Houston
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:23 pm

Bella wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
I don't think Rachel was ever going to vote for Dani to stay. She has talked about it several times now and I believe her.

I think possibly the reason Shelly got so paranoid and defensive/combative that day is because she realized that and knew that if Adam or Rachel told she was going to be outed.

So what your saying is that Dani fans have no reason to be angry with Shelly but every reason to feel it is Rachels fault Dani left. No reason for Shelly hate from the Daniele fans, thats alway how I felt all along. Just kidding I don't hate Rachel either. Smile

What? I didn't say any of that. Please don't twist what I say to suit your own purposes. I said what I said. Period.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 689
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:41 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
Bella wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
I don't think Rachel was ever going to vote for Dani to stay. She has talked about it several times now and I believe her.

I think possibly the reason Shelly got so paranoid and defensive/combative that day is because she realized that and knew that if Adam or Rachel told she was going to be outed.

So what your saying is that Dani fans have no reason to be angry with Shelly but every reason to feel it is Rachels fault Dani left. No reason for Shelly hate from the Daniele fans, thats alway how I felt all along. Just kidding I don't hate Rachel either. Smile

What? I didn't say any of that. Please don't twist what I say to suit your own purposes. I said what I said. Period.

You did say Rachel was never going to vote for Dani to stay and Shelly voted for Dani to stay, so I don't see why I or any Dani fans should be angry with Shelly. Like I also said I am not angry with Rachel or with Jeff for that matter, because they made a good move. Dani was a threat to them. Dani herself in an interview said Jeff made a good move. I have to say though, I was immensely pleased to see Jeff go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:43 pm

I haven't seen one Dani fan upset with Shelly. Shelly voted to keep Dani. scratch
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:44 pm

Bella wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
Bella wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
I don't think Rachel was ever going to vote for Dani to stay. She has talked about it several times now and I believe her.

I think possibly the reason Shelly got so paranoid and defensive/combative that day is because she realized that and knew that if Adam or Rachel told she was going to be outed.

So what your saying is that Dani fans have no reason to be angry with Shelly but every reason to feel it is Rachels fault Dani left. No reason for Shelly hate from the Daniele fans, thats alway how I felt all along. Just kidding I don't hate Rachel either. Smile

What? I didn't say any of that. Please don't twist what I say to suit your own purposes. I said what I said. Period.

You did say Rachel was never going to vote for Dani to stay and Shelly voted for Dani to stay, so I don't see why I or any Dani fans should be angry with Shelly. Like I also said I am not angry with Rachel or with Jeff for that matter, because they made a good move. Dani was a threat to them. Dani herself in an interview said Jeff made a good move. I have to say though, I was immensely pleased to see Jeff go. Very Happy

Just to stick my nose in, but sweetpea never said that Dani fans should be mad at shelly.

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2585
Location : Houston
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:46 pm

Excuse me but I did not say ANYTHING in that post about Dani's fans. And I didn't say anything about anybody's right to be mad at Shelly. Your post is very confusing and is stating things I did not even allude to.
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 447
Location : Iowa
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:49 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Bella wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
Bella wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
I don't think Rachel was ever going to vote for Dani to stay. She has talked about it several times now and I believe her.

I think possibly the reason Shelly got so paranoid and defensive/combative that day is because she realized that and knew that if Adam or Rachel told she was going to be outed.

So what your saying is that Dani fans have no reason to be angry with Shelly but every reason to feel it is Rachels fault Dani left. No reason for Shelly hate from the Daniele fans, thats alway how I felt all along. Just kidding I don't hate Rachel either. Smile

What? I didn't say any of that. Please don't twist what I say to suit your own purposes. I said what I said. Period.

You did say Rachel was never going to vote for Dani to stay and Shelly voted for Dani to stay, so I don't see why I or any Dani fans should be angry with Shelly. Like I also said I am not angry with Rachel or with Jeff for that matter, because they made a good move. Dani was a threat to them. Dani herself in an interview said Jeff made a good move. I have to say though, I was immensely pleased to see Jeff go. Very Happy

Just to stick my nose in, but sweetpea never said that Dani fans should be mad at shelly.

Nope sweetpea didn't say it I did and I was talking about the Dani fans I know in real life. They are most definatly mad at Shelly. So I know it's not the consensus on the boards but I have about 8 of my group of friends that are Dani fans who are mad at Shelly. Just thought if I know that many maybe there are more out there. I thought this was a place to share but when I do I am feeling attacked.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:49 pm

Stop... this is beating a dead horse, not only dead but boring as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 689
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 1:50 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
Excuse me but I did not say ANYTHING in that post about Dani's fans. And I didn't say anything about anybody's right to be mad at Shelly. Your post is very confusing and is stating things I did not even allude to.

I didn't say you alluded to it only that by what you said, I came to the conclution that Dani fans had no reason to be angry with Shelly. That is all.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 689
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 3:32 pm

Very well written. Even when I don't totally agree with what he's saying (I'm not sure Shelly is a victim of confirmation bias, from what I've seen here anyways) I still appreciate reading his thoughts.

Also, I'm dying to know who the houseguest's are that he dislikes after meeting them.


_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 3:35 pm

Excellent blog by Ragan - I would love to take a class by him to hear his lectures - he communicates very well - love his Weds. Superpass show.

Okay Shelly thread not Ragan's thread.

I just rewatched Jordan/Shelly conversation on Aug 28th 1:30 am Cam 3/4 (I think - didn't double check time) where Shelly goes through her thought process on why she turned. I do not get what benefits she had in turning - did she think Dani would have taken her to the final 2?

Was she feeding Jordan a line of bull again? I did catch several lies. She clearly is very good at communicating "What I hear you say..." etc. She also let Jordan feel bad about the argument and did not accept any blame for her part in approaching Jordan too soon and getting in her face. She also was upset at Jordan for talking with Rachel about Shelly while Shelly was also criticizing Jordan & Rachel the whole time with Kahlia and Porsche.

I'm not trying to add fuel to a "I hate Shelly campaign" - just trying to understand her. I absolutely loved watching her talk Kahlia into not sending Rachel home but instead Porsche but Lawon ended up the victim.

I think maybe - at the time of her going to Dani - Shelly doesn't eat much, smokes too much, drinks too much coffee, doesn't sleep well, - nerves totally on edge and the DR got into her head. She was a little frantic/paranoid that day of the vote.

I also think Shelly is definitely a Type A personality and didn't like it that she wasn't in charge of Jeff's thinking and Jeff is also a Type A. Too many bus drivers in the house wanting control.

Shelly has made this season very interesting to watch the game moves. I hope they show some of Shelly/Jordan's conversation on Weds to see how Jordan has moved on from the hate to calm the flames.
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 517
Location : Tennessee
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 3:57 pm

Great blog and AABB is riddled with confirmation bias. I see it every day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16372
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 4:15 pm

Great Blog Regan!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 4:37 pm

"In short, donít waste your time hating a person that you donít REALLY know. Hate dictators, or AIDS. Hate rapists, or cancer. YOUR HATE IS NOT THE MEASURE OF SHELLYíS CHARACTER, ITíS THE MEASURE OF YOUR OWN."

Ragan Fox
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 4:47 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Great blog and AABB is riddled with confirmation bias. I see it every day.

Well I disagree (to an extent) where Shelly is concerned. I do think he was right on with his Kalia example . I don't feel like arguing my point though, I did enough of that when I had to defend my paper on confirmation bias to a panel when I was in university. Smile


_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 517
Location : Tennessee
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 5:10 pm

I can honestly say I don't hate anyone. I hate actions of people that cause real destruction in our world. But I think I would have to know a person on a personal level to cause the feeling of actual hate. I've never had it. I think that would be reserved for someone that harmed my family or friends or something like that. My former sister in law is the only person that I can think of that even comes close and that wasn't hate...just absolute disgust and I was so happy when she left our family by her own choosing.

I always try to think at it like this. If a person was stranded out by themselves on a road and I drove by...would I stop and help them. I have yet to come up with anyone that I wouldn't. I think if I truly hated someone, I would just keep driving.

I certainly don't hate Shelly. I don't care for her actions inside the house and I think she is fair game to discuss and poke at in the context of Big Brother. Her family is off limits completely as is Shelly outside the house.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 5:20 pm

blondie55 wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Great blog and AABB is riddled with confirmation bias. I see it every day.

Well I disagree (to an extent) where Shelly is concerned. I do think he was right on with his Kalia example . I don't feel like arguing my point though, I did enough of that when I had to defend my paper on confirmation bias to a panel when I was in university. Smile


When I taught high school history and social studies, I also used examples of confirmation bias when lecturing about many topics, especially wars and social upheaval.
I see a lot of over-reacting about behavior of the "non-favorites".
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 5:25 pm

donna wrote:
I can honestly say I don't hate anyone. I hate actions of people that cause real destruction in our world. But I think I would have to know a person on a personal level to cause the feeling of actual hate. I've never had it. I think that would be reserved for someone that harmed my family or friends or something like that. My former sister in law is the only person that I can think of that even comes close and that wasn't hate...just absolute disgust and I was so happy when she left our family by her own choosing.

I always try to think at it like this. If a person was stranded out by themselves on a road and I drove by...would I stop and help them. I have yet to come up with anyone that I wouldn't. I think if I truly hated someone, I would just keep driving.
I certainly don't hate Shelly. I don't care for her actions inside the house and I think she is fair game to discuss and poke at in the context of Big Brother. Her family is off limits completely as is Shelly outside the house.

good posting

that is very good way to judge feelings, I tried it and only came up with one person I would leave on the road, I don't hate but he deserves a walk.
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 517
Location : Tennessee
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 29th 2011, 5:31 pm

mimTN wrote:
donna wrote:
I can honestly say I don't hate anyone. I hate actions of people that cause real destruction in our world. But I think I would have to know a person on a personal level to cause the feeling of actual hate. I've never had it. I think that would be reserved for someone that harmed my family or friends or something like that. My former sister in law is the only person that I can think of that even comes close and that wasn't hate...just absolute disgust and I was so happy when she left our family by her own choosing.

I always try to think at it like this. If a person was stranded out by themselves on a road and I drove by...would I stop and help them. I have yet to come up with anyone that I wouldn't. I think if I truly hated someone, I would just keep driving.
I certainly don't hate Shelly. I don't care for her actions inside the house and I think she is fair game to discuss and poke at in the context of Big Brother. Her family is off limits completely as is Shelly outside the house.

good posting

that is very good way to judge feelings, I tried it and only came up with one person I would leave on the road, I don't hate but he deserves a walk.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 30th 2011, 6:25 am

Is that Facebook page still there? I guess it will fade away when she is voted out.
I predict a new one against Porsche. I can feel and read the hate for her ginning up.
She will be next on the hit list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 30th 2011, 6:45 am

Of course. If she wins the final four HOH and nominates and manages to evict Jordan, she'll be the new target for the nuts. (Not that she's necessarily going to do that but she could if she's in that position.)
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 30th 2011, 7:39 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Is that Facebook page still there? I guess it will fade away when she is voted out.
I predict a new one against Porsche. I can feel and read the hate for her ginning up.
She will be next on the hit list.

There are several hate pages. One for Kalia, Porche, and there is a 3rd person in that trio page. Same kind of hate. It's fandom at it's ugliest.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 30th 2011, 10:26 am

"They" created a backup hate page just in case something happens to the original.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/America-Detests-Shelly-Moore/228900330491412
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 689
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 30th 2011, 11:07 am

Bolero wrote:
"They" created a backup hate page just in case something happens to the original.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/America-Detests-Shelly-Moore/228900330491412

What is wrong with these people. ARRRG
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 30th 2011, 3:00 pm

Bolero wrote:
"They" created a backup hate page just in case something happens to the original.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/America-Detests-Shelly-Moore/228900330491412

That's unbelievable. What is wrong with people?????
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 447
Location : Iowa
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 30th 2011, 3:03 pm

Lori wrote:
Bolero wrote:
"They" created a backup hate page just in case something happens to the original.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/America-Detests-Shelly-Moore/228900330491412

That's unbelievable. What is wrong with people?????

Ignore it and it will go away. This crap has gotten to much attention
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 30th 2011, 3:21 pm

I agree Funny. I won't even click on the links. It's disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 1st 2011, 6:20 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 1st 2011, 7:16 am

I feel so bad for her family. It's a shame they couldn't find some of those idiots and I hope they give up now and leave her and her family alone.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 1st 2011, 9:50 am

Well it's good that the threatening emails and phones calls have stopped. I guess either the crazies got bored, or Jordan forgiving her was good enough for them.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 1st 2011, 10:06 am

What a horrible thing to go through as a family while Shelly is locked away. I am always hopeful that those who engage in this type of behavior will be stopped. It isn't part of the game and always seems scary for those involved. I hope that even though TMZ is reporting that the FBI has stopped working on the case, that someone continues to monitor things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shelly   

Back to top Go down
 
Shelly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: