Adam

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
riddlemethis

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 7th 2011, 4:59 pm

Adam definitely lost his edgy look ..... think I like the old Adam.

Happy Birthday Cruddy
Back to top Go down
luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 14th 2011, 8:27 pm

bump dancing penguin

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 14th 2011, 8:30 pm

Love Adam! I was not a fan at the beginning, but he won me over during the HOH hostage crisis.

mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 14th 2011, 8:35 pm

currentresident wrote:
Love Adam! I was not a fan at the beginning, but he won me over during the HOH hostage crisis.

What is HOH hostage crisis?
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 14th 2011, 8:39 pm

mimTN wrote:
currentresident wrote:

What is HOH hostage crisis?

The prank that they tried to play on Adam in week 2, when they all holled up in HOH and Brendon would not let them leave.

Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16473
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 15th 2011, 5:24 am

One segment of the show last night showed Adam talking to Shelly before the HOH comp and saying that they were better off going with the two veteran couples to make a strong alliance of six. Shelly agreed. I always question that strategy of joining a big alliance when you appear to be at the bottom of said alliance because even if the five remaining members get Dani, Kalia and Porsche out one, two three during the next three evictions, Adam and Shelly will be the next two out unless they can win an HOH or two. Remaining with the six may get them deeper in the game but I can't see how it gets them to final two.
(and it was a game mistake to go into the purple room to celebrate right in front of D/P/K.)
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 15th 2011, 10:33 am

did adam say anything good last night while talking to the live feeders?
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 15th 2011, 10:35 am

[quote="bergen"]did adam say anything good last night while talking to the live feeders?[/quotVERY interesting. Seems he has it all planned out for his PB&J alliance. Check the FB time Cousin Jake put up
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 15th 2011, 10:37 am

bergen wrote:

Just that he is in an alliance with Porsche and that he wants Dani out and then Jeff out. I don't think any of it matters though because I don't think Porsche is as loyal to Adam as he is apparently to her. And I don't think she would be on board with taking out Dani next week.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 15th 2011, 10:51 am

blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:

Just that he is in an alliance with Porsche and that he wants Dani out and then Jeff out. I don't think any of it matters though because I don't think Porsche is as loyal to Adam as he is apparently to her. And I don't think she would be on board with taking out Dani next week.

i just saw the talk in the live feed section, i didn't know adam and porsche even talk?
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 15th 2011, 11:15 am

I think part of the reason why Adam might have decided to make an alliance with Porsche and stick to it is because he wants so badly to have a newbie with this game.
He has said SEVERAL times in DR's and to other houseguests that he will do what he has to but he ultimately wants a newbie to win. I think he realizes, especially with 5 vets left in the game now that it is jury, the best way to accomplish that is have two newbies at the end.
Look at who his options are...Kalia who although she is a strong competitor, one of the strongest in the house no doubt, is very loyal and attached to Dani and has her deal with Jordan...Shelly who is has a somewhat fake (?) alliance with allowing him to keep her in his back pocket as a back up option, but she hasn't won anything, in fact other then the endurance comp she hasn't really even performed that well in many challenges, knowing you have to fight five vets to get to the end you want a strong competitor....I am not saying he doesn't like Porsche but I definitely can see some reasons why should be the best option for an alliance member.

Just my thoughts on maybe some additional reasons behind the pairing.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 15th 2011, 11:32 am

bergen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:

i just saw the talk in the live feed section, i didn't know adam and porsche even talk?

I've heard them both say that they like each other, etc. And Porsche has said that she would vote however Adam voted on some Thursdays. Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if we are missing a lot of crucial conversations between a lot of House Guests when the feeds are on Brenchel.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 15th 2011, 12:47 pm

blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:

I've heard them both say that they like each other, etc. And Porsche has said that she would vote however Adam voted on some Thursdays. Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if we are missing a lot of crucial conversations between a lot of House Guests when the feeds are on Brenchel.

I agree. I've heard the others mention a few times that Adam and Porshe were close and I always wondered why I was missing.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 16th 2011, 12:53 am

Bolero wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:

I agree. I've heard the others mention a few times that Adam and Porshe were close and I always wondered why I was missing.

I remember a lot of little moments on the live feeds were Porche and Adam were talking game just the two of them. If I have time in the next couple of days I will post them in the Flashback thread.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 19th 2011, 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 19th 2011, 8:39 pm

OMG! I know this is Adam's thread but that is one of the cutest pictures of Jordan ever! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 19th 2011, 9:19 pm

jamesrhine James Rhine
Adam just gave Jeff a pack of cigs for not nominating him, he is Jeff's prison bitch! #bb13
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 19th 2011, 9:22 pm

Those last two pictures are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 19th 2011, 9:32 pm

Jack'd wrote:
jamesrhine James Rhine
Adam just gave Jeff a pack of cigs for not nominating him, he is Jeff's prison bitch! #bb13

love it!
he is rather annoying with this kiss ass shit
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 20th 2011, 2:25 am

bergen wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
jamesrhine James Rhine

love it!
he is rather annoying with this kiss ass shit

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15035
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 20th 2011, 3:44 pm

He's in the best spot in the game. He is nobody's target.

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 21st 2011, 4:20 am

catty wrote:

I think he has a very good chance of making it to the F2.

Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 21st 2011, 10:45 am

I hope not. I don't want Adam or Porsche near F2.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 21st 2011, 10:48 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
catty wrote:

I think he has a very good chance of making it to the F2.
I agree. If things go the direction they appear to be heading, then I hope that two newbies make to the final 2 as a big F-U to AG.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 21st 2011, 2:01 pm

catty wrote:

Rachel has been scoping him out lately. She was worried about him before, and now that worry is back.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15035
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 21st 2011, 5:15 pm

Odin wrote:
catty wrote:

Rachel has been scoping him out lately. She was worried about him before, and now that worry is back.

Do you think she would nominate Adam and Shelly? I kind of think she would if she won HOH.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 21st 2011, 5:29 pm

catty wrote:
Odin wrote:
catty wrote:

Do you think she would nominate Adam and Shelly? I kind of think she would if she won HOH.

Very possible, but I think Kalia and Porsche are very high on her target list along with Shelly.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 24th 2011, 7:12 am

Random question about the CBS shows:
Have they ever addressed or revealed the fact that Adam is in a supposed F4 alliance w/JJS? He gets so little airtime and I can't remember seeing it. They have focused a lot on JJ w/BR and JJ w/Shelly, and JJ having to choose or keep the peace between the 2 sides of their alliance, but is Adam ever included? If not, I feel like that's a pretty major oversight in editing.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 24th 2011, 12:12 pm

BB has never revealed that the NBSB alliance exists.

I feel like Adam is the newbie with the best chance at winning the game.
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 24th 2011, 12:22 pm

jengalives wrote:
Random question about the CBS shows:
Have they ever addressed or revealed the fact that Adam is in a supposed F4 alliance w/JJS? He gets so little airtime and I can't remember seeing it. They have focused a lot on JJ w/BR and JJ w/Shelly, and JJ having to choose or keep the peace between the 2 sides of their alliance, but is Adam ever included? If not, I feel like that's a pretty major oversight in editing.

The edit this whole season has been inaccurate. I think the HG's are giving Production way too much material, they can't keep up.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 11:40 am

So....

Anyone have any opinions on how Adam feels about what went down? I swear, I just can't tell with him. He's obviously just going where the power is, but he did seem to genuinely like Jeff (he did vote for him, so that was nice) and Jordan, and I wonder how he sees his path for the rest of the game.

He sees what Shelly has done, and what she continues to do (stealing the dog, switch on alliances, throw people under the bus). Does he see the all-girl alliance right in front of him? Will he ever do anything to try and change it up?

I think Adam seems like a nice guy, more or less. People say he's a kiss-ass with no spine, to which I can agree. I just wonder if he has any fans here that can see where he might go from here?

If he's not nominated, will he try and win the veto? Will he just continue to coast? He has me perplexed.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 11:44 am

sockpuppet wrote:
So....

Anyone have any opinions on how Adam feels about what went down? I swear, I just can't tell with him. He's obviously just going where the power is, but he did seem to genuinely like Jeff (he did vote for him, so that was nice) and Jordan, and I wonder how he sees his path for the rest of the game.

He sees what Shelly has done, and what she continues to do (stealing the dog, switch on alliances, throw people under the bus). Does he see the all-girl alliance right in front of him? Will he ever do anything to try and change it up?

I think Adam seems like a nice guy, more or less. People say he's a kiss-ass with no spine, to which I can agree. I just wonder if he has any fans here that can see where he might go from here?

If he's not nominated, will he try and win the veto? Will he just continue to coast? He has me perplexed.

Adam has been pretty straight up the whole game with people, in terms of his decisions. If he wasn't voting for someone he let them know, and if he didn't and that person stayed, he fessed up immediately. With that in mind, I have to think that the fact that he agreed to a final 2 with Kalia means that that is exactly what he would like to happen at this point. I think before last night it was Porsche, but now that she has a couple of comp wins under her belt he thinks it would be too dangerous to go against her in the final 2.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 11:45 am

I know that Adam is totally disgusted by the cattiness of the women. He hates Rachel - had doubts about Shelly with her pushing him so hard about voting to keep Dani, and always wanted newbies at the end.

Adam is TEAMADAM - what will get him through each week - has worked so far.

He's our eye candy now!!! ARRRG
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 11:46 am

butterfly3851 wrote:
I know that Adam is totally disgusted by the cattiness of the women. He hates Rachel - had doubts about Shelly with her pushing him so hard about voting to keep Dani, and always wanted newbies at the end.

Fuck that. I'm switching teams.
Back to top Go down
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 11:50 am

lallybelle wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:

Fuck that. I'm switching teams.

roll on floor laughi

I might be right there with ya!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 12:00 pm

Of the remaining newbies, he's the only one I can tolerate to see win mainly just to piss off Dani fans who called him stupid and dumb for not voting for her to stay. Even with all the drama over the last 24 hours, Adam got his way. A 4-2 newbie advantage at F6 and the 2 vets are the weakest of the lot which gives him a fighting chance if he ever decides to step up and win a comp.

He's a great F2 goat at the moment, so if he makes F2 he could say that he at least experienced everything BB has to offer as a super fan.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35549
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 12:05 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Of the remaining newbies, he's the only one I can tolerate to see win mainly just to piss off Dani fans who called him stupid and dumb for not voting for her to stay. Even with all the drama over the last 24 hours, Adam got his way. A 4-2 newbie advantage at F6 and the 2 vets are the weakest of the lot which gives him a fighting chance if he ever decides to step up and win a comp.

He's a great F2 goat at the moment, so if he makes F2 he could say that he at least experienced everything BB has to offer as a super fan.

I'm happy Porsche evicted Jeff just to piss off Jeff fans*.. Jeff said he couldn't stand to be around Porsche.
He got his wish.

* I wasn't even thinking about posting anything like the above, but really... why the divisive comment?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 12:11 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

I'm happy Porsche evicted Jeff just to piss off Jeff fans*.. Jeff said he couldn't stand to be around Porsche.
He got his wish.

* I wasn't even thinking about posting anything like the above, but really... why the divisive comment?

WOW Nancy you are on fire today!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 12:19 pm

adam needs a move to make himself known, do something, even the girls said last night if jor/rach won he would of been with them, he is right down the middle ALL THE TIME

that's why I think his move with dani would of been good, something to remember him by because at this rate he is rather unforgettable.

Also i tend to get sick and tired of hearing him talk about playing with honor, and being classy, truthful and having a good character.

i have said it before to me he is very transparent, everything to me is an act, he wants a fansite.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2756
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Adam   August 26th 2011, 12:36 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

He got his wish.

bravo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam   

Back to top Go down

Adam
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: