View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfEgypt

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 17th 2012, 2:35 pm

catty wrote:
Congrats to them! I bet their real wedding photos will be even more beautiful.

I think Big Brother might have a better track record of couples staying together when they meet on the show than the Bachelor.

I was thinking the same thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 17th 2012, 3:50 pm

In the comments section, the owner or someone from their company replied to a question about the shoot.

Lindsay - they didn't get married:) this shoot was for Closer To Love and it was a styled wedding. However, they are engaged:)
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 17th 2012, 9:36 pm

Congrats to Dani and Dom....great photos. I'd love to see how wonderful they would look if Phil shot their wedding!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 17th 2012, 11:46 pm

Wow!! And awww.. So happy for these two. Hope it works out happily ever after for them. They did seem very good together. These pictures are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 17th 2012, 11:49 pm

fun clip from their season

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 18th 2012, 7:48 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 18th 2012, 8:23 am

Before I read any comments I just saw the wedding pictures and was so shocked that they got married! (shocked that we just found out not shocked that they were in love and would get married...we knew that!)

Congrats to Dani and Dom on their engagement! cheers to you
Back to top Go down
MGK619

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 18th 2012, 3:22 pm

Quote :
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. We wanted to clarify a few things:) Daniele and Dominic were asked to participate in this STYLED WEDDING with us, this is NOT their Wedding photos nor is this their official Engagement Photos:) They were simply asked to participate as our models for this Shoot and we could not have chosen a more kind and warm-hearted couple! We wanted a REAL couple so the photos would portray true & real love. We met them for the first time during this shoot and we instantly fell in love with their personalities and their love for each other. We look forward to working with them again in the near future! One of the nicest couples we've ever encountered thus far!

- Closer To Love
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 18th 2012, 3:36 pm

If those weren't their "official" engagement photos, but they're shooting them again in the near future, does that mean these guys are doing their official engagement photos too?

I really like the style of these photos! It was nice of Memphis's wife to recommend them.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 18th 2012, 3:59 pm

Well, we already knew that lol

I think they'll be first choice for their official engagement photos.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 18th 2012, 4:51 pm

4200 wrote:
fun clip from their season

This clip reminded me that I always enjoyed the Rachel/Dom/Dani friendship when they were all on good terms in game. The fun, down time was definitely missing from BB14.

That said, I wish these two all the best. It's awesome to see Dani happy, and I'm glad Dom provides that for her.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 18th 2012, 5:12 pm

4200 wrote:
Well, we already knew that lol

I think they'll be first choice for their official engagement photos.
Depends on what type of photos they want, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they asked Phil to shoot them.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 18th 2012, 5:21 pm

MGK619 wrote:
Quote :
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. We wanted to clarify a few things:) Daniele and Dominic were asked to participate in this STYLED WEDDING with us, this is NOT their Wedding photos nor is this their official Engagement Photos:) They were simply asked to participate as our models for this Shoot and we could not have chosen a more kind and warm-hearted couple! We wanted a REAL couple so the photos would portray true & real love. We met them for the first time during this shoot and we instantly fell in love with their personalities and their love for each other. We look forward to working with them again in the near future! One of the nicest couples we've ever encountered thus far!

- Closer To Love

Wow...what a nice write-up about Dani and Dom! They bring out the best in each other, for sure. When you find that person, you should hang on to that person forever. I am so excited for these two!!!
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 18th 2012, 8:15 pm

I just spent so much time on that site looking at the different photos from different couples haha. I looked at Memphis and Ashley's engagement session and their wedding again (I had seen it previously) and I really hope that Dani and Dom allow their pics to be posted too. I know they're really private though so idk if it will happen, but I'd really love to see it.

The overwhelming response that I've seen from these pictures has been positive and congratulatory, which is really nice.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 19th 2012, 12:45 am

I was looking at some old files on my computer of things I had saved from BB13 when I would give Dani/Dom fans updates if I saw things on the feeds, and found this. Thought I'd share because it's cute, especially in light of recent circumstances.

Quote :

Rachel (to Dom): Would you ever meet someone on Big Brother and marry them?
Daniele: No.
Dom: Are they the same outside Big Brother as they were inside Big Brother?
Rachel: Yes, but more fun, and you fall in love, and they have long brown hair, and a great body, and super nice.
Dom: Well whoever that person is, yes. Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 19th 2012, 7:48 pm

Congratulations to Dani and Dom!!!

Those pics are amazing!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 19th 2012, 7:53 pm

Bryanna wrote:
I was looking at some old files on my computer of things I had saved from BB13 when I would give Dani/Dom fans updates if I saw things on the feeds, and found this. Thought I'd share because it's cute, especially in light of recent circumstances.

Quote :

Rachel (to Dom): Would you ever meet someone on Big Brother and marry them?
Daniele: No.
Dom: Are they the same outside Big Brother as they were inside Big Brother?
Rachel: Yes, but more fun, and you fall in love, and they have long brown hair, and a great body, and super nice.
Dom: Well whoever that person is, yes. Absolutely.

That is so funny!!!
Back to top Go down
ta

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 25th 2012, 7:12 am

Dom posted this picture of his niece on Nov. 21st. She is a cutie and her name is Gianna. I love that name.

Me and my niece just chilling. Freaking love her. #uncleDom

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 25th 2012, 11:57 am

I think he'll make a good daddy some day! Wink
I love the name Gianna, also. I was going to name my daughter that except someone in the immediate family already took the name!
Back to top Go down
ta

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 25th 2012, 10:31 pm

ebowers wrote:
I think he'll make a good daddy some day! Wink
I agree. I think Dom will make an amazing father when that day is here!
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 3:27 am

Someone found this. I wouldn't know, but is it possible to create a fake wedding registry for people you don't even know? I ask because i'm suspicious of a fan doing it and not Dani and Dom.

http://registry.weddingchannel.com/coupledir/20131/B/R325359684/DOMINIC_BRIONES_AND_DANI_DONATO.htm

http://registry.weddingchannel.com/coupledir/20131/B/R325359759/DOMINIC_BRIONES_AND_DANIELE_DONATO.htm

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 10:26 am

I think it's real, but honestly idk if you can create a fake one. I don't think anyone cares enough at this point to create a fake one. If it was right after the show, I'd be more suspicious of the crazies who would do that kind of thing.

Hopefully they're not upset about it getting out to the public (if it is indeed theirs, which I believe it is). Sad
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 11:42 am

It would be hard to fake one since you have to supply a shipping address... unless of course they supplied their own address so the faker would get the gifts!
How horrible would that be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 12:08 pm

i don't know..i am very surprised dani & dom would put their wedding date out there for it to be easily found...i am a little suspicious, but if it is theirs, then their guests better get on it because Macy's is having some awesomes sales on their items
Back to top Go down
MGK619

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 4:19 pm

I'm pointing more to the real side since the crazies have a new Daniele/"BB Couple" to toy with........What I love the most about these two is that they didn't use the fact that they liked each other to get on T.V./Money.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 6:40 pm

Maybe someone will Tweet Rachel and she will spill LOL, she's good for that!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 7:16 pm

Nah, it's Shelly that kept spilling all the Dominic/Daniele news. She was like a leaky faucet.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 7:32 pm

Wow...that is coming right up!! I am so thrilled for these two. They sure seem to bring out the best in each other! I hope we get lots of pics. I wonder if it will be a big wedding?? Will Dani's brother walk her down the aisle?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 8:29 pm

Odin wrote:
Nah, it's Shelly that kept spilling all the Dominic/Daniele news. She was like a leaky faucet.

Rachel too, she said they were dating on Superpass and then tried to retract it lol.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 26th 2012, 11:12 pm

It's going to be so funny once all 3 of the couples from BB13 are married. I'm sure a J/J engagement isn't too far away. It's so amusing to think back to BB13. Is there anyone out there who thought Dani and Dom would beat Jeff and Jordan to the altar?!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 12:32 am

Lol, Bryanna - I don't think many of us would've guessed that during BB13! Sure am happy for D/D, though. Very Happy

Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 4:12 am

Bryanna wrote:
It's going to be so funny once all 3 of the couples from BB13 are married. I'm sure a J/J engagement isn't too far away. It's so amusing to think back to BB13. Is there anyone out there who thought Dani and Dom would beat Jeff and Jordan to the altar?!

Maybe not at first, but after I learned Dani and Dom were together for a while... it's been over a year... I figured they might get married before J/J.
Dominic is the marrying kind. A phrase my daughter used about young men who are ready: "he has his light on".
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 5:30 pm

bergen wrote:
i don't know..i am very surprised dani & dom would put their wedding date out there for it to be easily found...i am a little suspicious, but if it is theirs, then their guests better get on it because Macy's is having some awesomes sales on their items

I'm suspicious too ...

January 2013 ? Who gets married in JANUARY ?

And why so soon ? Aren't engagements supposed to be more than a few months ?

But, just for fun, let's look at the guest list.

Stein ? Yes
Rhine ? Yes
Howie ? Maybe
Kalia ? Probably
Porsche ? Maybe
Lawon ? Probably
Cassi ? Unlikely
Brenchel ? Unlikely
Shelly ? Yes
Jordeff ? No
Keith ? No
Laura ? Maybe
Matt ? Maybe
Annie ? Maybe
Ragan ? Maybe
Kris ? No
Nick ? No
Joe ? No
Jen ? Maybe
Kail ? Probably
Mike ? Unlikely
Zach ? No
Kevin ? Unlikely
Lydia ? Unlikely
Ronnie ? Unlikely
Casey ? Unlikely
Chima ? Unlikely
Alex ? Unlikely
April BB6 ? Maybe
Janie ? No
Julie ? No
Grodner ? {spit take}

EvelDick ? NO. NO NO NO. NO. NO WAY. NADA. NO

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 5:54 pm

Well, by the first appearance of that ring that many thought could be her engagement ring, they got engaged in August.

January isn't so quick. Let's just say it's quick. One reason could be about Dani's grandmother. She has dealt with health issues for the past few years. It could also have to do with life circumstances which includes her schooling or his/her career. If the date is correct, then i'm sure there's a reason why it's in jan and not march or even april.

I think their guest list will definitely include Kalia, Lawon, Porsche, Brenchel, Shelly and Adam. Stein and Annie are a given because Dani is super close to both of them. I know that Dick would most likely not be invited, but then again, stranger things have happened in life. Miracles do occur

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 6:32 pm

I forgot about Adam. lol Put him down as a Maybe.

ED would ONLY be invited at the insistence of Gramma Charlotte but after his last tweet attack on Dani on her birthday, which included tweets to Dom warning him to get away from her because she's using him and mistreating him (or some such crap), I really doubt Gramma would press the issue (especially with Vince not talking to ED either).

I don't think Dani and Annie are 'super close' now - just by time passing and drifting apart etc.

Last edited by Hugh310 on November 27th 2012, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ta

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 7:07 pm

I think Dani and Annie are still very close. When they took their last road trip, when they were visiting Shelly, they went to visit Annie as well. Annie had sent a tweet to Dom asking the exact date they would arrive and he said he would have Dani text her.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 7:31 pm

ta wrote:
I think Dani and Annie are still very close. When they took their last road trip, when they were visiting Shelly, they went to visit Annie as well. Annie had sent a tweet to Dom asking the exact date they would arrive and he said he would have Dani text her.

Was there any pics ?

Shelly lives in LA. Annie lives in Chicago. Would Domiele drive from CA to LA to IL to CA ?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 9:03 pm

Dick attacked Dani on her birthday? I didn't hear a single thing about that anywhere. I guess the fans/Dani are just accustomed to his brand of crazy.

Also, I think she would probably invite a good chunk of her BB13 cast mates. Rachel, Dom, Brendon, and Dani were all close in game for a time and mended fences very early on post game. Kalia, Porsche, Shelly, Dom, and Dani are also close. Dom and Adam still tweet, and I believe Dani and Adam hung out at some point (and Adam hung out with Stein during BB14). Dom and Lawon are still super close and hang out often enough (calling each other "brothers"). The only definite question mark for BB13 would be Cassi, imo, as she's the only one that I don't recall Dani ever spending any after game time with, and I don't think Cassi even interacts with the other BB13ers anymore.

And there's no way Annie would not be invited. They may not interact publicly anymore, but Annie said just before Halloween that she was still close to Dani on one of Missy's streams.

This is all assuming they want any BBers there at all, btw. If they don't, I can only see maybe 4 or 5 people from that list getting an invite (Stein, Annie, Lawon, Rhine, Jen).
Back to top Go down
MGK619

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 9:11 pm

I knew about the whole Dick being a dick on her birthday and here are the tweets.....

I haven’t spoken to Dani in a year, since the backyard interviews last season. I text her “Happy Birthday. I hope we can be friends one day”
Dani takes the opportunity to bash me in a half page text calling me a bunch of names and shit. This is why we do not talk people.#MeanGirl
I am over Dani and her woe is me bullshit. This is why you will NEVER EVER see us on another BB season together.
Dani treats everyone like shit, not just me, and wonders why nobody likes her. I feel sorry for Dom, because I am sure he gets shit on too.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   November 27th 2012, 11:15 pm

MGK619 wrote:
I knew about the whole Dick being a dick on her birthday and here are the tweets.....

I haven’t spoken to Dani in a year, since the backyard interviews last season. I text her “Happy Birthday. I hope we can be friends one day”
Dani takes the opportunity to bash me in a half page text calling me a bunch of names and shit. This is why we do not talk people.#MeanGirl
I am over Dani and her woe is me bullshit. This is why you will NEVER EVER see us on another BB season together.
Dani treats everyone like shit, not just me, and wonders why nobody likes her. I feel sorry for Dom, because I am sure he gets shit on too.

Wow...this is so very sad. I feel so bad for Dani. I hope Dom's parents are kind people and that they treat Dani with love and respect. Good heavens, what kind of parent would tweet that kind of message about their daughter. Dick needs to grow up. There are two sides to every story, I am well aware, but this from a father about his daughter is beyond words for me. I wish Dani a world of happiness in her soon to be new life as a wife.

P.S. What does Dom for a living, I have forgotten? TIA, folks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   

Back to top Go down

Dominic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: