Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 12:10 pm

Yeah he does have a girlfriend her name is Dana. They have talked about her a bunch. The weird thing is that he plays down his relationship with her. He told Jordan that she was his bestfriend and that he loved her........and Jordan interjected but you are not in love with her, right? He kind of agreed with that statement.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 12:59 pm

and in case you were wondering if Dom internalized any of Dani's advice from Wednesday morning ........ (from this morning's live feeds)

Quote :
Dom and Adam whispering in Have Not room. They really need to win HOH this week. They agree they should put up Lawon and Kalia. Adam will tell them they haven't shown they really deserve to be there. Dom says they should keep B/R in the house because they will be huge targets down the line. Dom is afraid if they put up B/R the other will be gunning after them bigtime. Dom thinks if Lawon and Kalia come off the block they should put up Jeff and Jordan because if Jeff goes you only have Jordan gunning after you. Adam doesn't commit, just says they really need to win this week. Dom says yes because if not they have a 50/50 chance. Dom leaves to go to the restroom.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 1:06 pm

Cousin_Jake, where can I find the youtube of Dom dancing?

Never mind - Google was my friend, lol!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 1:20 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Cousin_Jake, where can I find the youtube of Dom dancing?
Did I get credit for posting that? Lol. It wasn't me .... but here it is.

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 1:21 pm

Ha, we were posting at the same time. Yes, Moody said you posted it. Thanks - someone else may have missed it too.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 1:48 pm

I love the intro! roll on floor laughi

I really want to challenge him with a video response now.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 2:56 pm

I will be your forever-fan if you do! demon banana

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 6:51 pm

I LOVE Dominic! I like him A LOT better with Cassi than Dani! Daniele REALLY PISSED me off in the DR with her comment about pretty much wanting to be the ONLY girl in the house he flirts with it's KINDA creepy and how would she say this AWKWARD imo! puke
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 6:55 pm

Sorry, her DR comments about wanting Cassi out so that Dom would have to play with her were about her game, not about wanting to be the only girl in the house. She wants to keep Porsche and Rachel, just to name two, so I think your premise is incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 6:55 pm

Lanacottoncandy wrote:
I LOVE Dominic! I like him A LOT better with Cassi than Dani! Daniele REALLY PISSED me off in the DR with her comment about pretty much wanting to be the ONLY girl in the house he flirts with it's KINDA creepy and how would she say this AWKWARD imo! puke

uummmmm....Dani was being facetious!
Back to top Go down
Lanacottoncandy

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 6:59 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Lanacottoncandy wrote:

uummmmm....Dani was being facetious!

You think I don't I mean she has been around him ALMOST 24/7 PLUS she wanted Cassi to go idk I think she's a little Jealous of the closeness Dom & Cassi. IDK I like Dani but it's a little too much flirtation going on for me lol
Back to top Go down
Lanacottoncandy

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 7:01 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Sorry, her DR comments about wanting Cassi out so that Dom would have to play with her were about her game, not about wanting to be the only girl in the house. She wants to keep Porsche and Rachel, just to name two, so I think your premise is incorrect.

I never said she wanted to be tho ONLY female in the house! Thats RacHELL's statement. I was saying she wants to be the only one THAT close to Dominic.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 7:04 pm

She needs him to advance herself in the game, and she likes him which makes him a good partner to choose. Dom will make it farther in the game if he listens to Dani for game advice than he would if he listened to Cassi. IMO
Back to top Go down
Lanacottoncandy

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 7:15 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
She needs him to advance herself in the game, and she likes him which makes him a good partner to choose. Dom will make it farther in the game if he listens to Dani for game advice than he would if he listened to Cassi. IMO

OH YEA I AGREE with that! lol... lol watch Lawon win this WHOLE thing! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 8:10 pm

Facetious = dripping sarcasm

I love Dani's sarcasm. Very dry, very funny.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 9:09 pm

There is always truth in Jest. Dani can tell everyone what she really thinks with a joke and they laugh at themselves with her.

It would really get to me. I am surprised she gets away with it so much.

Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 10:14 pm

i guess our "does he have a gf" was answered?

LOL

Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 11:01 pm

Dom has a 'best friend' ...... who is clearly jealous of Domiele.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 21st 2011, 11:18 pm

She should be jealous of Cassi too.... His convo with Shelly gave me the impression he had interest in Cassi.

Cool
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 22nd 2011, 4:00 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 22nd 2011, 11:32 am

i usually don't like pretty boys, but I am loving me some Dominic, and his game play also.
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 10:45 am

Just thinking about Dom and I think his homeschooling/sheltered upbringing has hurt his social game- I think he was naive in how he interacted with the houseguests. I think he thought his good personality and flirting would get him far. He should have spent a little more time developing a friendship with Jeff.

I was also disappointed last week at how he did not campaign for Cassie to stay.

I think he is attracted to Dani but she is not a girl he would date on the outside nor would she ever date Dom - too young for her.

I'm curious to see if he can dig himself out of this mess - not rely on Dani. He has the personality - he should start by working on Jordan & Rachel. Don't think Jordan will budge as someone tried to get between her and her man!!!

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 11:20 am

Dom has been a big disappointment for me. I had such high hopes. If he did in fact throw the veto than he's an idiot. And if he doesn't at least try to campaign than he has no one to blame (okay maybe he should blame Dani a bit) for going home. He just is not playing a very good game at all.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 11:25 am

I know, I had such hopes for him. I wanted him to turn the house around this week and win that HOH. Then I wanted either A/L/K to go, Cassie to come back and for him to have more on his side to take out the vets.

Instead he's just made me just want him gone with this game play.

I think it's too late though for his campaigning. He should have told Jeff yesterday "the plan" he heard from Dani. Jeff was making it obvious he knew the truth and Dom's "I don't know where I heard it from" was just digging his hole deeper. I think he has 3 votes tops.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 11:39 am

I really, really like Dom's personality. I've loved the way he and Jeff riff off each other, and I think he's a genuinely sweet kid with a great sense of humor.

But what a waste of space in the game, all because he latched onto Dani. I think, if he could've rallied the troops a bit better in the beginning, instead of forming a sub-alliance (Regulators) within the bigger 8, then he could've done some serious damage.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35501
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 11:47 am

sockpuppet wrote:
I really, really like Dom's personality. I've loved the way he and Jeff riff off each other, and I think he's a genuinely sweet kid with a great sense of humor.

But what a waste of space in the game, all because he latched onto Dani. I think, if he could've rallied the troops a bit better in the beginning, instead of forming a sub-alliance (Regulators) within the bigger 8, then he could've done some serious damage.

He was doomed from day two. Porsche jumped ship then and Shelly was always with J/J and spying on the newbies.
I don't think he threw the VETO, I think he just said that, although I could be wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 11:54 am

I think "regulators" biggest mistake was that their partners were not included in their alliance Kith,Cassi and now Dom? are gone, Was anybody else in original group? Lawon?,
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 1:01 pm

balmoral wrote:
I think "regulators" biggest mistake was that their partners were not included in their alliance Kith,Cassi and now Dom? are gone, Was anybody else in original group? Lawon?,

I think their biggest mistake was that they spent all their time with one another instead of getting close and getting to know their respective partners. Their respective partners could have helped them without knowing about the "Regulator" alliance. They made the deal with one another but they never got other people on board for sub alliances that would help each of them if they needed it.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 1:02 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
balmoral wrote:

I think their biggest mistake was that they spent all their time with one another instead of getting close and getting to know their respective partners. Their respective partners could have helped them without knowing about the "Regulator" alliance. They made the deal with one another but they never got other people on board for sub alliances that would help each of them if they needed it.

Sounds like you're talking about some kind of a brigade alliance
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 1:04 pm

Yes honey, that is what i thought with "included" in some ways ,not necessarily openly.So Lawon is only survivor of "regulators" ?
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 1:09 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
balmoral wrote:

The Brigade was a team of 4 that executed it well - it took all 4 of them deep in the game and got one of them the win. Like them or not - it is fact. I think that was Dom's intention for getting a group of 4. Let's be real here, did any of them think with 14 people in the house, if I am on the block and the other 3 are in my aliance and vote for me to stay.....I will stay? If they did they were dumb! They were however making sure they had those 3 other votes and needed to work with their respective partners getting close so that they could have those votes to actually stay in the house while on the block. They never tried hard enough with their partners to make that happen they were too busy with each other playing games to see the necessity of their partner's worth to them outside their regulating crew. They deregulated and are going home.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 1:12 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
balmoral wrote:

The Brigade was a team of 4 that executed it well - it took all 4 of them deep in the game and got one of them the win. Like them or not - it is fact. I think that was Dom's intention for getting a group of 4. Let's be real here, did any of them think with 14 people in the house, if I am on the block and the other 3 are in my aliance and vote for me to stay.....I will stay? If they did they were dumb! They were however making sure they had those 3 other votes and needed to work with their respective partners getting close so that they could have those votes to actually stay in the house while on the block. They never tried hard enough with their partners to make that happen they were too busy with each other playing games to see the necessity of their partner's worth to them outside their regulating crew. They deregulated and are going home.

That's what i said about Dom before the season started i called him a Brigade alternate. And i may be in a very small group but i enjoyed watching the brigade execute their/matt's game plan
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 8:04 pm

I like Dom best of all the newbies and it is too bad he is probably leaving this week.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 26th 2011, 8:44 pm

I don't think Dominic actually did have a bad game plan. The bad thing for him though is the 8 newbies decided to bail on him before he was able to do anything. I know some thought he was cocky, but I always thought he was trying to come across as charming.

I also think no matter what type of behavior Dani displayed this week Dom would have been in danger of leaving.

Brendon and Jeff wanted him out last week, but he won the veto.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Lanacottoncandy

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 27th 2011, 1:03 am

I think Dominic was the only newbie who wanted to actually play the game & not float BUT he's the one that rallied all the troops but the troops never seemed to follow! I just wish Daniele didn't fight SO HARD for him to stay because it put a target on his back and her's. The other newbies either sold out OR just THREW EVERYTHING! So sad that his game is over I really liked him ONLY reason I was still watching the show! esp after Cassi left. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 27th 2011, 6:24 am

Don't lose hope .... he may get back in ... Keith and Cassi are in sequester so I imagine Dom will be sent straight to sequester too and have a chance at re-entering the game.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 27th 2011, 6:58 am

love me some dominic!!!!!! Hope he comes back
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 27th 2011, 7:10 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Don't lose hope .... he may get back in ... Keith and Cassi are in sequester so I imagine Dom will be sent straight to sequester too and have a chance at re-entering the game.

This is what I think as well! There is hope!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 27th 2011, 8:10 am

I like Dom and the way that he is taking this eviction. This plan of Dani's really messed up his game, sad to see. Something tells me that before Thursday he will have another meeting with the vets in an attempt to stay. He knows that he can't get the votes from the newbies without the vets on board. It would not be smart for the vets to keep him because of his relationship with Dani but I wish there was a way for himi to stay, I would like to see him play! Smile
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   July 27th 2011, 10:15 am

I don't dislike Dom, so bear with me. I don't understand his flirting/feelings? first with Cassi, than Dani . he seams so genuine and with both had some gentle moments all this in 3 weeks and 2 woman. He was talking aloud last night alone in HN room, and mentioning Cassi, Dani, and even Jordan ,regarding his game. I am confused. Is he good kid,or or mischievous manipulator and charmer? I see you like him , but I am still on the defence.,but open to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   

Back to top Go down

Dominic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: