Cassi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 1st 2011, 2:17 pm

Girls hate pretty girls like Cassi. I agree she could be angied especially if there are girls like keesha. I predict dani will hate her.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 1st 2011, 2:57 pm

Well if all she does is sit on the patio and smoke and not make friends with the girls, then, yes, she might go like Angie did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 1st 2011, 3:04 pm

Stephanie wrote:
Girls hate pretty girls like Cassi. I agree she could be angied especially if there are girls like keesha. I predict dani will hate her.
I guess we've seen that enough to to be able to say that it happens but not always. Men are intimidated by other men who are fit and handsome as well. Both sexes usually choose one of two approaches ... try to eliminate or try to befriend. Either can work.
I liked Angie as a person but she didn't play the damn game.

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on July 1st 2011, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 1st 2011, 4:00 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Well if all she does is sit on the patio and smoke and not make friends with the girls, then, yes, she might go like Angie did.

Dick will enjoy her. demon banana

I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence. ~ Abby from NCIS
Back to top Go down
Stephanie

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 1st 2011, 5:59 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
I guess we've see that enough to to be able to say that it happens but not always. Men are intimidated by other men who are fit and handsome as well. Both sexes usually choose one of two approaches ... try to eliminate or try to befriend. Either can work.

Men and women respond differently. Men may envy men in power and /or attractiveness but guys don't hate another guy. I've seen women hate each other simply because a pretty girl gets all the attention.\

Janelle was despised in season 6 likewise with Angie. Angie's downfall was Keesha
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 1st 2011, 10:53 pm

Stephanie wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
I guess we've see that enough to to be able to say that it happens but not always. Men are intimidated by other men who are fit and handsome as well. Both sexes usually choose one of two approaches ... try to eliminate or try to befriend. Either can work.

Men and women respond differently. Men may envy men in power and /or attractiveness but guys don't hate another guy. I've seen women hate each other simply because a pretty girl gets all the attention.\

Janelle was despised in season 6 likewise with Angie. Angie's downfall was Keesha

so for men its envy but for women its hate?
OKEY dokey
fuss and fight

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 1st 2011, 11:04 pm

Janie and Angie were both really different from the other girls on their respective seasons too. They just didn't fit in with the other women. I don't think they were disliked because they were pretty. They both have girlfriends in real life.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 1:37 am

Quote :
Photo courtesy of Simon Lopez - Allen High School graduate and fashion
model Cassi Colvin will be one of eight new contestants on the 13th
season of CBS' hit reality series 'Big Brother,' which starts Thursday.

Quote :
Kelsey Kruzich / Staff Photo - Cassi's father, Jeff Colvin, holds up an
example of his daughter's work. Jeff and Cassi's mother, Cathy, have
dedicated an entire room of their Allen home to the display of Cassi's
work, which spans advertisements and magazine articles from around the
world

Allen graduate to appear on CBS reality show

Quote :
Allen High School graduate and fashion model Cassi Colvin will be one of eight new contestants on the 13th season of CBS' hit reality series 'Big Brother,' which starts Thursday.

Jeff and Cathy Colvin have plenty of reasons to be proud of their daughter, Cassi. After securing a contract with the prestigious Kim Dawson modeling agency at age 12, the now 27-year-old began a career that would see her face appear in advertisements and fashion magazine editorials the world over.

"She's probably been in every major magazine you can mention. I've got a whole rack of them at home," Jeff said.

Now, Cassi will be appearing on national television as one of eight new houseguests on CBS' hit reality series, "Big Brother," starting July 7.

Photo courtesy of Simon Lopez - Allen High School graduate and fashion model Cassi Colvin will be one of eight new contestants on the 13th season of CBS' hit reality series 'Big Brother,' which starts Thursday.

"So far, everybody's just beside themselves," Jeff said. "It's a big show. A lot of these reality shows kind of come and go, and this is season 13 on the No. 1 network, CBS, so it's a pretty big deal."

For the next three months, the Allen High School graduate will live with the show's other contestants in a Venice Beach, Calif., house outfitted with more than 52 cameras and 95 microphones that stay active 24 hours a day. Each week, a different houseguest will be voted off of the show, leaving the last remaining contestant with a $500,000 prize.

In a promotional interview on the official "Big Brother" website, Cassi said win or lose, the next three months should make for an exciting time in her life.

"I'm planning on making this the most unique season so far," she said. "I'm quirky and fun. I don't much care for other people's opinion of me; not in a negative way, but I'm happy with who I am as a person, so I'm hoping to just showcase that."

Jennifer Norton, an Allen resident and friend of Cassi's, was eating with Cassi in May at Dodie's Place in Allen when a casting director for the show first approached the model and asked her to come down to an audition.

"I'm so excited for her," Norton said. "I think she's going to do great. I think she's a professional model, and I think models are stereotyped as being catty and stuck-up and high maintenance, and she's such the opposite that I think people are really going to see her for her."

Cassi currently lives in Nashville, Tenn. Her modeling career has taken her to places as far away as Germany, Italy and Australia, and she has appeared in two music videos by country music star Kenny Chesney. She has appeared in advertisements for retailers such as Dillard's and JCPenney and has appeared in editorial photographs for D Magazine, Catwalk and Philadelphia Magazine.

Jeff said when Cassi was invited to cast on the show, she purchased three seasons of the series on DVD and set to doing her homework -- studying the contestants and learning what worked and didn't work in the past to become the last roommate standing.

"I've never been a big fan of reality shows," Jeff said. "Needless to say, this season I won't miss a one of them."

"Big Brother" 13 will kick off at 8 p.m. July 7 on KTVT Channel 11, a CBS affiliate.

For information on the program and scheduling, visit www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 1:49 am

Oh my. That's quite a shrine.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 2:26 am

London wrote:
Oh my. That's quite a shrine.

I've been to the houses of the family with three professional models spanning three generations, and they didn't have as many modeling photos mounted on their walls.

ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 2:31 am

I hope she is likeable. I really want to like her.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 6:56 am

I hope she's an only child.

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:19 am

Did anyone hear on Rumor Control that Cassi was cast to be a temptress to Jeff (as in Jeff and Jordan)? Ragan called her the "showmance killer" and both he and Annie are nervous for her because they think she will get an early boot. They viewed her as a mixture of Laura and Kristen. Also the saw a lot of "Annie" in her. There was also discussion that the "power couples" that are coming in the house are going to be split up. Again this is just a rumor, but I guess they would be playing on different teams?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:23 am

i thought he meant showmance killer because she wouldn't have one. But saying she is jeff's temptress is not surprising either, it's been said since her pic was released. She is quite pretty, i see olivia wilde and sometimes a little angelina but geez she ain't all that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:23 am

Moody wrote:
Did anyone hear on Rumor Control that Cassi was cast to be a temptress to Jeff (as in Jeff and Jordan)? Ragan called her the "showmance killer" and both he and Annie are nervous for her because they think she will get an early boot. They viewed her as a mixture of Laura and Kristen. Also the saw a lot of "Annie" in her. There was also discussion that the "power couples" that are coming in the house are going to be split up. Again this is just a rumor, but I guess they would be playing on different teams?

I listened very carefully. He said he thought she was cast as a showmance killer, but never mentioned Jeff*. I thought, good.. it could apply to Brendon as well. Later on Ragan said he really liked that she stated flat out that she would never have a showmance.
So, there is some contradiction there.

* I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.. lol
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:28 am

Moody wrote:

I didn't watch the show, but I read the same things. I don't know what I believe in terms of the producers intentions, but I think all these different people suggesting that there would anything to worry about are completely wrong. Given what we know of Jeff and Jordan and their personalities, Jeff is madly in love with Jordan - and Jordan is the type of girl that is totally comfortable being good friends with a girl like Cassi. She wont feel threatened at all.

And for what it's worth I asked me boyfriend and his brother to pick who they think is the hottest girl out of Porche, Cassi, and Jordan - and they both picked Jordan. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but I really don't think people are giving Jordan enough credit. OR Jeff for that matter.

Oh, and I see a lot of Annie in Cassi too. Rolling Eyes Hopefully she plays better.

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:36 am

I forgot about Rachel... Brendon with his "issues" and all that. Rachel has her insecurities which of course Brendon only has contributed to. Brendon and his toe better be very, very, careful. If she stays long (Cassi) things could get explosive between Brendon and Rachel, especially if forced to be apart somehow.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:37 am

Moody, I asked before but got lost in the speculation. What is the deal with Brendan's toe?
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:46 am

boots wrote:
Moody, I asked before but got lost in the speculation. What is the deal with Brendan's toe?
the toe is hideous and grossed the houeguests.. when Britney ragen and jayesh would do their show the made up all kinds of toe jokes...
The sabatoe..was one of them..
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:48 am

lol!

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:51 am

I see a lot of jj fans very quick to defend these rumors..we don't know what casting had in mind but casting beautiful woman is part of their ploy for drama. Cbs knows how woman react to other woman and will capitalize on it as long as they can.. I would love to a smart beautiful woman kick some butt in comps and not crap shoot ones. It will be awesome to have another. Janelle or danielle in the house...oh wait..we will have danielle! I think she will have trouble with benson. Remember how ugly he was to kristen? I don't think he likes beauties that aren't into him and he will feed facials jealousy if there is any. If she becomes a target by other woman she will have to win comps to survive

Fortian
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:51 am

I was just looking through the 1000's of caps I took last season.... I seem to have erased all evidence of Brendan's manky toe- phew.

I did have a pic of his penis though.... Not what I needed to see afraid

Last edited by Fortian on July 6th 2011, 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:53 am

i don't think it had anything to do with people not thinking jordan is pretty, it's just that cassi is a pretty brunette that will be around jeff.

i don't see cassi being a problem for B&R either, in fact like i said earlier, she ain't all that, that she has the power to break up couples all around her.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:53 am

Gross snow!

bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 7:56 am

Kimmie wrote:
I see a lot of jj fans very quick to defend these rumors..we don't know what casting had in mind but casting beautiful woman is part of their ploy for drama. Cbs knows how woman react to other woman and will capitalize on it as long as they can.. I would love to a smart beautiful woman kick some butt in comps and not crap shoot ones. It will be awesome to have another. Janelle or danielle in the house...oh wait..we will have danielle! I think she will have trouble with benson. Remember how ugly he was to kristen? I don't think he likes beauties that aren't into him and he will feed facials jealousy if there is any. If she becomes a target by other woman she will have to win comps to survive

jayesh and benson??? I am so lost on who you are talking about?
i'm only defending that i don't think one girl can come in and single handedly be the downfall of one or two relationships.
now as for kicking ass, i would love for nothing less then to see this girl kick ass and make a run through the house.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 8:02 am

Lol bergen. Its the dang auto correct on my DROID. I was talking about Brandon and Rachel ...

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 8:26 am

Kimmie wrote:

OMG... your spell check is hilarious.

facials is the best one
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 8:32 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:

I listened very carefully. He said he thought she was cast as a showmance killer, but never mentioned Jeff*. I thought, good.. it could apply to Brendon as well. Later on Ragan said he really liked that she stated flat out that she would never have a showmance.
So, there is some contradiction there.

* I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.. lol
I think you heard right but I think that it could "kill" a showmance if the male partner is just ogling her all the time. She won't necessarily have to even engage in a showmance to kill it, especially if it is Rachel/Brendon. Rachel is very jealous of Brendon, and probably trust is not 100 percent, so if she sees him looking at any of the girls (Cassi, Dani or Porshe) they will be targeted.

*ETA if Rachel goes before Brendon and there are the other girls are there, lookout!

I'm not a J/J fan (largely because they are the darling of a certain forum admin) but I also think that Jeff isn't likely to stray too far from Jordan's side. It's been two years, and there's been no penisgate and no rumors of trouble for them as a couple. Seems Jeff is pretty content.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 8:41 am

Yes, I agree about Jeff. Those who speculate are probably not familiar with what has gone on the last two years and aren't keeping up with them as a couple.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 10:21 am

I don't think the returning duos need to stick close to each other's sides ... mixing with the others individually is probably a better bet game wise ... then check in with each other and compare notes. Brendan and Rachel are engaged, Jeff and Jordan are in a two year committed relationship and Dick and Dani are father and daughter, I'm sure it will be obvious to the new HGs that the duos will never nominate their partners but they each need to form relationships with others outside of their team. (Of course, we don't know what rules they'll be playing under yet.)
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 11:30 am

I bet Jordan and Jeff go in to the game with the plan to not be together all the time and to connect with other players. That was their mindset in BB11, and it worked.

As for Rachel and Brendon, I think their strategy will depend on how they are received by the other house guests. If they're shunned, I see them spending all of their time together.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 11:55 am

blondie55 wrote:
I bet Jordan and Jeff go in to the game with the plan to not be together all the time and to connect with other players. That was their mindset in BB11, and it worked.

As for Rachel and Brendon, I think their strategy will depend on how they are received by the other house guests. If they're shunned, I see them spending all of their time together.

well i hope R&B and J&J become BFF's... and only for pure mean spirited reasons demon banana
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 11:58 am

Bolero wrote:

I'm not a J/J fan (largely because they are the darling of a certain forum admin) but I also think that Jeff isn't likely to stray too far from Jordan's side. It's been two years, and there's been no penisgate and no rumors of trouble for them as a couple. Seems Jeff is pretty content.

And if he strays, that will just prove that I was right all along. So it's a win/win situation. Wink

TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 12:15 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Kimmie wrote:

OMG... your spell check is hilarious.

facials is the best one

lol! lol! lol!

Kimmie, your post just about killed me! I thought I was missing something and then I saw your post about the autocorrect. I totally needed a picker upper this morning and this so did it! Smile

I say just for fun, we all post from our phones until BB starts and let autocorrect do its thing until tomorrow's episode (prior to the stressful summer). I can only imagine how funny the post would be...
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 12:18 pm

I do not need auto correct ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 12:35 pm

Lol..trot...glad I could ne of assistance. My daughter says "do you read your testicals "..

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 12:36 pm

Ugh...I give up. I will just read until I get home to my computer

London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 12:44 pm

blondie55 wrote:
I hope she's an only child.

lol, right? Poor siblings. I'm an only child and my mom used to have a wall of a ton of my pics on the wall but I made her take them down. It was creepy looking!
Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 12:45 pm

balmoral wrote:
I do not need auto correct ! Smile

haha Bally - you ARE auto correct! lol
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 6th 2011, 1:09 pm

Quote :
My daughter says "do you read your testicals "..

LOL Kimmie...what else can you do with them?

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   

Back to top Go down

Cassi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: