blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:46 pm

butterfly3851 wrote:
https://youtu.be/31eYWQbFFV0

Here's the You Tube link to the video she made that was shown during Kenny Chesney's concert tour - I think last summer.

Cassi is also in a music video by Jake Owen - another country singer.

She is gorgeous. Seems like doing Big Brother would be a pay cut for her - not sure why she is doing this show.

Maybe she wants to break in to speaking roles and needs more exposure. Cassi is without a doubt gorgeous... but it the modelling world there are hundreds of gorgeous girls.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:12 pm

blondie55 wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:
https://youtu.be/31eYWQbFFV0

Here's the You Tube link to the video she made that was shown during Kenny Chesney's concert tour - I think last summer.

Cassi is also in a music video by Jake Owen - another country singer.

She is gorgeous. Seems like doing Big Brother would be a pay cut for her - not sure why she is doing this show.

Maybe she wants to break in to speaking roles and needs more exposure. Cassi is without a doubt gorgeous... but it the modelling world there are hundreds of gorgeous girls.

She is also getting kind of long in the tooth for the brutal modeling world - she is no longer a new face and has not reached the supermodel status.

Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Cassi is breaking.

I hate that.

Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16473
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:12 pm

currentresident wrote:

She is also getting kind of long in the tooth for the brutal modeling world - she is no longer a new face and has not reached the supermodel status.
She mentioned on the feeds the other night that she quit modeling when she was 18 or 19. I imagine CBS chose that as her bio career.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:25 pm

wow that chewed hat guy is hot! Jake Owen is very cute too.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Feeling bad for Cassi... but she's strong. She'll bounce back...despite Rachel saying she's playing the worst game lol
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:37 pm

I like her just fine and she's definitely spectacularly beautiful but I think she made a big mistake, game wise, by having been so obvious about her alliance with Dom, Keith and Lewan. I'm sure when you get in that confined environment it's a big temptation to just hang around with the people you like and not seek out time with others but it's a mistake from a game perspective. (IMO)
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16382
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I like her just fine and she's definitely spectacularly beautiful but I think she made a big mistake, game wise, by having been so obvious about her alliance with Dom, Keith and Lewan. I'm sure when you get in that confined environment it's a big temptation to just hang around with the people you like and not seek out time with others but it's a mistake from a game perspective. (IMO)

I agree she needs to step up the social part of her game, she neglected this so far. I like her and would like to see what she will do later on in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:

Yea, she's playing a lot like Angie. I understand her though.

I will always believe Keesha was jealous of Angie, just like I believe that Rachel is jealous of Cassi.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:54 pm

I guess jealousy comes into play at times ... Will was definitely jealous of Kaysar during BBAS and Eric was definitely jealous of Nick during BB8.
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Quote :
I will always believe Keesha was jealous of Angie, just like I believe that Rachel is jealous of Cassi.

After reading some of the posts in the live thread I agree Rachel was showing signs of jealousy. I think Cassi brought some of the negativity on herself though.

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:19 pm

snow wrote:
Quote :

After reading some of the posts in the live thread I agree Rachel was showing signs of jealousy. I think Cassi brought some of the negativity on herself though.

agree
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
Stephanie

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Cassi has TDP syndrome. Too damn Pretty! Girls hate girls like her. Rachel, dani and even Porshe don't like her. They are all JEALOUS creatures. No one gave her a chance, no attempt to even get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:44 pm

And Cassi gets Angied.

We all called it.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Stephanie wrote:
Cassi has TDP syndrome. Too damn Pretty! Girls hate girls like her. Rachel, dani and even Porshe don't like her. They are all JEALOUS creatures. No one gave her a chance, no attempt to even get to know her.
I don't agree with this statement at all. Yes, Cassi is the most beautiful woman on BB13 but her problems connecting with other players have as much to do with her behaviour as theirs. She hasn't made any effort to connect with other players outside of her core group of Dom, Lewan and Keith. I think she's trying to now but it may be too late. I imagine she and Shelly will be the replacement duo now that Dom has won the POV and that is the best game move left for Jordan and the other veterans now that Dom has survived nomination.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
I don't agree with this statement at all. Yes, Cassi is the most beautiful woman on BB13 but her problems connecting with other players have as much to do with her behaviour as theirs. She hasn't made any effort to connect with other players outside of her core group of Dom, Lewan and Keith. I think she's trying to now but it may be too late. I imagine she and Shelly will be the replacement duo now that Dom has won the POV and that is the best game move left for Jordan and the other veterans now that Dom has survived nomination.

have you ever seen dani befriend any attractive girls either season? Personally, dani has played the same game as season 8. Falls hard for a guy, talked shit about others and no friendship with any hot girls. This time Dani your dad will not be there to change your diapers. I will say this about dani she is good, probably the most cut throat player of all time. She will stab you in the back, front and back again.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16382

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Dani is playing an amazing game right now, I see no signs of her falling for anyone except for use in the game (not personally) she is there to win no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:37 pm

When Cassi goes on the block, Rachel will no longer be nice to her.

Especially since she is on slop for 2 weeks

HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:39 am

I hope Cassi fights to stay.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:49 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I'm sure she will but she doesn't have the votes unless Shelly or Kalia flip. (9 voters - 5 needed to evict)
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I can't see her having a chance in hell staying. Jordan doesn't want to put up Cassi, feels horrible about it, but will, for the sake of the game. Shelly is loved by all (?)in the house.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 pm

I hope for her sake people are honest about who they plan on voting for. It was heartbreaking seeing Kristen fighting to stay when it was obvious to all of us the brigade had no intention of keeping her.

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm

I agree Happy. It was so heartbreaking and I hated how mean it was.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Shelly is the worst to her.
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 pm

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Snow! LMAO

its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:31 pm

roll on floor laughi

Perfect, Snow!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I hope for her sake people are honest about who they plan on voting for. It was heartbreaking seeing Kristen fighting to stay when it was obvious to all of us the brigade had no intention of keeping her.

As of this morning, Jordan made it very clear to Cassi she was going home. Dom has made it clear to Cassi that they are saving their asses and wont use the veto. Because it's Jordan's HOH, I don't think she will let people try and trick Cassi.

Last edited by Moody on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editted for my grammer)
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 am

Moody wrote:
As of this morning, Jordan made it very clear to Cassi she was going home. Dom has made it clear to Cassi that they are saving their asses and wont use the veto. Because it's Jordan's HOH, I don't think she will let people try and trick Cassi.
Do you mean he made it clear to Cassi that Jordan won't nominate B/R as the replacement at the veto ceremony?

Last edited by Moody on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : editted for my grammer)
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Moody wrote:
As of this morning, Jordan made it very clear to Cassi she was going home. Dom has made it clear to Cassi that they are they are saving their asses and wont use the veto. Because it's Jordan's HOH, I don't think she will let people try and trick Cassi.
Do you mean he made it clear to Cassi that Jordan won't nominate B/R as the replacement at the veto ceremony?

From what I heard, from Jordan and Jeff as well as the convo between Cassi and Dom, was that there was no way that that Dom and Adam would not use the Veto to protect themselves. Jeff and Jordan were watching the screen thinking that Cassi was trying to talk Dom into not using the Veto to save himself.

Out at the hot tub, Cassi was pretty set in coming to terms with the fact that she was going home and Dom was reinforcing this to her, saying he just wanted her to enjoy her last few days instead of wasting time trying to campaign when there wasn't as chance she would stay. Cassi does have hope that America will vote her back (because of how Rachel has been acting). I wouldn't be surprised if Cassi tries to get Rachel to go even crazier and try and recreate a Ragan/Rachel scene.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 am

OK, got it. If the evicted HGs are put in sequester (as Keith appears to be) then I guess there's a good chance that one of the first four will get a chance to come back. Cassi might get back in but it will depend entirely on who is evicted in the two weeks following her eviction I guess. If CBS does it, I hope it's more like the season three method where the first four evicted HGs had to state what they would give up (prize money ... food). Amy and Eric gave up the most and the HGs then had to vote one of them back in. (rather than a public vote like BB6.)
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 am

This pretty girl who claimed she wasn't petty and that she was upfront and honest isn't exhibiting any of those traits by lying about what happened with Rachel to other people and wanting to return to the game NOT to play and win, but just to upset Rachel and continue her rivalry. I can see why jealousy is the major issue why other girls don't like her... oh wait, I can't. dripping sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 am

Yes, that's been my life experience. If people feel the need to keep telling you how "up front" and "honest" they are, watch you back.
Cassi's biggest mistakes were isolating herself with Dom, Keith and Lewan too much, not forming bonds with other HGs, trusting Shelly, and throwing it out there on more than one occasion that she doesn't get along with other women and only hangs with guys. Even if that is the case in real life, in a social game like this you'd better hide that trait and try to form a connection with everyone in the house.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Odin ,Cousin tens
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15035
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Too bad she doesn't know anything about Shelly. She'd try to stay if she knew.

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 pm

her twitter

cassi_colvin

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 am

I take back what I said about Cassi being like Kristen. At least Kristen fought really hard to stay in the BB house even though the viewers at home knew she had a very slim chance of actually staying. I wish Cassi had broken free of Shelly's clutches and tried to make a move. Oh well.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 pm

does cassi really not shave her legs or armpits? or wash her hair?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:45 pm

I think she's one of BB's "walking dead" at this point. Hopefully she'll feel the urge to get herself going for the live show tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 pm

In a way, Daniele gave away Shelly's position this morning to Dom when she said Shelly won't put up the couples. If he's smart, that should tell him where Shelly's head is at in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   

Back to top Go down

Cassi
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: