all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Cassi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 12th 2011, 4:12 pm

I have no opinion of her yet. I don't think she's different from any other recruit who did not watch BB until they started the audition process. In fact, she reminds me of Jeff and Jordan when they played the first time.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 12th 2011, 4:15 pm

I think she comes off like she is the mastermind of this game and that she has thought of every angle with her "honesty". Do I think she has potential to be a good player? Yes I do But, right now she is playing too hard, too soon.

It just isn't a great idea to make enemies this early in the game, when your butt hits the block you regret not having that one vote.......
Back to top Go down
HiYa
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 13th 2011, 1:43 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
I think she comes off like she is the mastermind of this game and that she has thought of every angle with her "honesty". Do I think she has potential to be a good player? Yes I do But, right now she is playing too hard, too soon.

It just isn't a great idea to make enemies this early in the game, when your butt hits the block you regret not having that one vote........

I totally agree!! AND, she reminds me of Laura in BB11. She needs to watch it or she goes next. Those guys she aligned with will sell her out quicker than ...
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 13th 2011, 3:28 am

I am not too sure what I think about her yet.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 13th 2011, 7:55 am

I don't view Cassi as thinking she is a mastermind at all. When given the opportunity to communicate with other women she does fine. Someone commented in another thread that she is jealous of other females, I don't agree with that. What on earth does she have to be jealous about? She has the beauty and the brains. Cassi is the type of woman that would intimidate me because she seems "cold" but I can now seen her vulnerability. In her interaction with Porsche in the bathroom, the other morning as much as she said "I don't care if you like me" "I don't do the highschool thing" etc. underneath that tough exterior was that she was hurt by what Porsche and Rachel were doing. Eventually after some reflection she admitted she felt hurt. I will have to re-watch the clip.

I view Cassi to having developed a defense system to protect her feelings. She is more comfortable with guys because she hasn't been hurt and rejected by them like she has with girls. Over and over again she says she "doesn't care". She does. She is very good at hiding her feelings. I hope her need to protect her feelings doesn't alienate her from the other women. Dani and Cassi have connected, but Dani see's how smart Cassi is and that's why she wants her out.

I fear that Cassi's pride will interfere with her game. Especially if she doesn't cooperate in DR like Kristen.

When I first listened to her talk about "not caring" I was put off by her, now I view her much differently.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 13th 2011, 8:40 am

I think she has some good game instincts but I think Dom, Cassi, Lewan and Keith made their alliance a little too obvious too early in the game. Whether this hurts her game a lot or not will depend on whether she or Dom can win HOH and get rid of one of the remaining veterans this week. If the HOH comp is a crap shoot one (as it appears it may be) anyone can win.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 13th 2011, 8:42 am

I don't get the impression that Cassi is jealous of any other girls (I actually don't get that impression from any of the girls this season, which is refreshing). I think that Cassi may have her guard up a little bit when it comes to them though because she's probably had to deal with tons of catty women in her life.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 13th 2011, 8:44 am

I like Cassi. She is playing strong but how the HOHs fall is really going to affect her game.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 12:58 am

blondie55 wrote:
I don't get the impression that Cassi is jealous of any other girls (I actually don't get that impression from any of the girls this season, which is refreshing). I think that Cassi may have her guard up a little bit when it comes to them though because she's probably had to deal with tons of catty women in her life.



The way you just described Cassi is the way I viewed Kristen last season. I know you might not agree, but I think Kristen and Cassi have a lot of the same qualities. They both are beautiful, confident, loyal and formed really strong bonds with a few people they trust at this point in the game.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 1:23 am

Kristen Bitting
Word is Cassi is not liked by the girls and doesn't give in. We are going to have to just hope she doesn't make ALL my mistakes lol.
1 hour ago

I do think Kristen and Cassi are playin a similar game minus the showmance.

Now Rachel is worried about Cassi just like she was about Kristen...
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 1:34 am

butterfly3851 wrote:
Kristen Bitting
Word is Cassi is not liked by the girls and doesn't give in. We are going to have to just hope she doesn't make ALL my mistakes lol.
1 hour ago

I do think Kristen and Cassi are playin a similar game minus the showmance.

Now Rachel is worried about Cassi just like she was about Kristen...



I have been observing the same thing when it comes to their game plan and commented about the statement Rachel made earlier. I love Kristen and Cassi is starting to growi on me.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 1:35 am


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 6:18 am

Well, we'll have to just wait and see if Cassi can win a crucial HOH (tonight's for example) and change the course of the game. Kristen wasn't able to do it. If any new player wins HOH tonight, they're crazy if they don't target one of the remaining veteran duos. Even if both veteran duos get one member evicted during the next two weeks, that leaves three of them in the top 10. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaZ
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 8:18 am

I like Cassi alot, she is my favorite female newbie. I think Rachel is totally jealous and intimidated by her. Cassi has absolutely no reason to be jealous of any other women. Rachel is targeting her next because Cassi is not in awe of her and won;t just lay back and agree that the vets should win the game. That is what is refreshing about her, if you listen to Rachel, Brendon, and Jeff too, none of these people know how to play, they are better, and they deserve to win. Cassi is saying "oh really?" I like that about her. The vets (minus Dani & Jordan) are turning me off. I hope Cassi wins HOH tonight so I can see Rachel & Brendon freak out! I don't think she should keep any deal made with them and I hope she doesn't.
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 10:24 am

I don't think Rachel is jealous of Cassi. Cassi might be use to people fawning over her and she isn't getting it in the BB house. Cassi doesn't care for Rachel and Rachel is aware of this. If Cassi could just make friends with Rachel, Rachel would have her back. I thought it was funny how Cassi wouldn't be part of the pictures yesterday.

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 10:35 am

Why is the immediate reason to jump to for anything related to girl rivalries "jealousy"? Rachel is NOT the only person targeting Cassi. Dani is as well. They both mentioned game play reasons, and Cassi isn't helping herself by ignoring all the females in the house outside of Shelly, who is her partner. Even then, she speaks to Dom and Lawon more than Shelly. Cassi getting a bad rap is her fault because she constantly puts herself in situations where she's either bad mouthing Porsche or splitting off with one of the three people she speaks to day in and day out. In fact, the more I think about it, Cassi has no relationship with the majority of the house.

Kristen, on the other hand, at least was friendly with Rachel until week 4/5, and she did make an effort to socialize with the majority of the house. Andrew played a big part in her downfall followed by her reluctance to "play the game" in a way she didn't agree with, even if it assured her safety. I don't find them comparable outside of very shallow similarities.
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 10:38 am

Good post Odin...

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 10:53 am

I don't think Rachel is Jealous of Cassi, She is one that will align with people who "like" her, and she likes to have friends in the house.

It is her down fall, but I dont think she is jealous.


_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 10:53 am

good posting
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 10:57 am

snow wrote:
I don't think Rachel is jealous of Cassi. Cassi might be use to people fawning over her and she isn't getting it in the BB house. Cassi doesn't care for Rachel and Rachel is aware of this. If Cassi could just make friends with Rachel, Rachel would have her back. I thought it was funny how Cassi wouldn't be part of the pictures yesterday.

Agreed. Rachel seems like a very loyal person to people who are nice to her. Cassi biggest mistake in the game is going to be that she isn't doing that, in fact she's doing the opposite.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4131
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 11:08 am

blondie55 wrote:
snow wrote:
I don't think Rachel is jealous of Cassi. Cassi might be use to people fawning over her and she isn't getting it in the BB house. Cassi doesn't care for Rachel and Rachel is aware of this. If Cassi could just make friends with Rachel, Rachel would have her back. I thought it was funny how Cassi wouldn't be part of the pictures yesterday.

Agreed. Rachel seems like a very loyal person to people who are nice to her. Cassi biggest mistake in the game is going to be that she isn't doing that, in fact she's doing the opposite.

Her loyalty is one of the reasons why I love Rachel
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 11:14 am

Wendi wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
snow wrote:
I don't think Rachel is jealous of Cassi. Cassi might be use to people fawning over her and she isn't getting it in the BB house. Cassi doesn't care for Rachel and Rachel is aware of this. If Cassi could just make friends with Rachel, Rachel would have her back. I thought it was funny how Cassi wouldn't be part of the pictures yesterday.

Agreed. Rachel seems like a very loyal person to people who are nice to her. Cassi biggest mistake in the game is going to be that she isn't doing that, in fact she's doing the opposite.

Her loyalty is one of the reasons why I love Rachel

I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm starting to really like her. (Brendon still needs to GTFO though).

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
karenkns
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 11:48 am

I do think Rachel has some issues with Cassie's looks. Rachel was asking Brendon if Cassie had work done and some other insecure sounding questions.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 11:59 am

I think we can all see that Rachel has some insecurities but, as far as game play goes, it's best for Rachel, Brendon, Jeff, Jordan and Dani to get Cassie or Dom out because of their seemingly tight bond with each other and Lewan and it's best for Cassi's and Dom's game to get out one of R/B, J/J (or D when that becomes possible). It's just a matter of which group can step up first and do it. Both sides have an easy nomination tomorrow. If one of the veterans wins, it's best to put up Dom/Adam or Shelly/Cassi with the other duo as a VETO replacement. If one of the new players wins, it's best to put up J/J or R/B with the other duo as a VETO replacement.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5991
Location : @stamalot
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 11:09 pm

I think Cassi is really pretty! I like her alot and I hope she goes far. Please oh please don't let Jeff and Jordan target her this week!

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 11:12 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
I think Cassi is really pretty! I like her alot and I hope she goes far. Please oh please don't let Jeff and Jordan target her this week!

I hope they don't target her cause they need to target Dom more.
But I don't think I know who you are anymore. lol! I don't enjoy her on the feeds at all. Such a miseryguts about everything.

_________________
_________________________
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/
www.creativelapses.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 11:34 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:
I think Cassi is really pretty! I like her alot and I hope she goes far. Please oh please don't let Jeff and Jordan target her this week!

I hope they don't target her cause they need to target Dom more.
But I don't think I know who you are anymore. lol! I don't enjoy her on the feeds at all. Such a miseryguts about everything.

haha. I never watch her on the feeds. lol. so I can't relate to that. I do like her based off of tv shows. I just don't want her to go b/c I am predicting a rachel/porsche/cassi fight.....and I'm due to watch a good ol fashioned cat fight!

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3139
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 14th 2011, 11:37 pm

I came home from work and as usual came straight to turn on the feeds, my son was standing next to me talking about going out and Cassi was on the screen (talking about the fight with Rachel) and he stopped in mid-sentence and said "she's really pretty", I make the screen bigger and he goes "she's beautiful". Whoa.

Now the importance of that is he never, ever, ever comments about girls to me. I have never heard him call anyone beautiful (but me, of course - lol). I can't wait for him to see the picture above.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 2:24 am

The fight with Rachel and Cassi tonight seemed like deja vu of what happened last season with Kristen. Rolling Eyes

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 5:14 am

um, do people STILL think Cassi is similar to Kristen at all? She has a super high opinion of herself. Kristen was never like that.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 5:22 am

Sometimes people who do that are actually insecure. They say thing positive about themselves to pump themselves up.

Kristen, who I adore, did some of the same things. That is why some here didn't ( and still don't) like her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 5:35 am

I have a non-game question about Cassi. I remember her talking on the feeds about how she ended up living in Nashville. (She was dating a country singer) She said she did something dorky when they broke up and she made herself a cd of all the songs he had written about her. Does anyone else remember this conversation? I can't even narrow it down for a flashback hunt because I can't remember what day it was.
I'm just curious about who the guy is that she was dating.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 5:49 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I have a non-game question about Cassi. I remember her talking on the feeds about how she ended up living in Nashville. (She was dating a country singer) She said she did something dorky when they broke up and she made herself a cd of all the songs he had written about her. Does anyone else remember this conversation? I can't even narrow it down for a flashback hunt because I can't remember what day it was.
I'm just curious about who the guy is that she was dating.

Jessie, she has talked about a guy named Lee...and on her myspace she has songs by some guy named Lee Brice.
He appears to be a country/western singer.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 5:53 am

Thanks Wild ... he's cute.

Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 9:40 am

He is cute!

Looks like he has a nervous habit of chewing on his hat. lol!

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Location : Denver
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 11:40 am

I wish we had a guy who looked like that in the BB house this year. Instead we got 15 year old with (probably tainted) high top socks.
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 12:01 pm

...and a bacon eating superfan.

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 12:29 pm

http://youtu.be/31eYWQbFFV0

Here's the You Tube link to the video she made that was shown during Kenny Chesney's concert tour - I think last summer.

Cassi is also in a music video by Jake Owen - another country singer.

She is gorgeous. Seems like doing Big Brother would be a pay cut for her - not sure why she is doing this show.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 15th 2011, 12:32 pm

snow wrote:
He is cute!

Looks like he has a nervous habit of chewing on his hat. lol!

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cassi   

Back to top Go down
 
Cassi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: