Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 5:14 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

http://t.co/o5ieXeX

LOL HOWIE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 5:15 pm

Matt starts with who he likes least:

He doesn't like Shelly
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 5:24 pm

I will be curious to see if any Newbies will be star struck with any of the returning
Duo's as the BB11 cast was when Jessie came into the game.............

Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14640
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 5:27 pm

I'm not sure I'm liking this twist. I just don't want this season of BB to end up like this past season of Survivor.

I'll still give it a try. There are a few people I'd like to see return, but there are others that I dread. Oh well.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3598
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 5:48 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Matt starts with who he likes least:

He doesn't like Shelly

That's an understatement!

Oh, and it's hilarious to hear Howie, Matt, Ronnie, Lydia and Annie diss on the past winners of BB and how badly they played the game (since all of them were so stellar players - ha ha).

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 5:51 pm

I know ... and they get pissed when we bash them but it's OK for them to do it, I guess. Matt is the only one there who played well ... had one week of horrible decisions and it cost him the game. (IMO)
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 5:57 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I know ... and they get pissed when we bash them but it's OK for them to do it, I guess. Matt is the only one there who played well ... had one week of horrible decisions and it cost him the game. (IMO)

quote from Matt...."now we'll go to the other black guy"....

Seriously???

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:01 pm

that was a joke on Annie mistaking them. We all know Matt has a risque type of humor.

I like how the BB11 cast are calling some of the newbies clones of Chima and such. I didn't know Matt didn't care for Jordan and Jeff's gameplay. Will this effect how Jordeff fans see him? Razz
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:03 pm

Odin wrote:
that was a joke on Annie mistaking them. We all know Matt has a risque type of humor.

I like how the BB11 cast are calling some of the newbies clones of Chima and such. I didn't know Matt didn't care for Jordan and Jeff's gameplay. Will this effect how Jordeff fans see him? Razz
Yes! I don't care for him.........from day one of BB12 that's it.MO And I am JJ fan Very Happy

Last edited by balmoral on June 30th 2011, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:03 pm

Odin wrote:

Nope. I love Jeff and Jordan but didn't care for their game play either. But who cares. She won. And he got 20 grand. lol!

Last edited by Hope on June 30th 2011, 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:04 pm

Odin wrote:

Matt seemed to warm up to them well enough when they visited the house during his tenure. I guess he changed his tune since then. The thing that gets me is how any of the losers claim the winners didn't "deserve" to win. It doesn't matter to me who that winner is. It's sour grapes to me that they tear the winners down. But I guess that is the nature of the business of BB critique.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:08 pm

You can like hgs and not like their gameplay.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:08 pm

catty wrote:

...and you can appreciate gameplay, but not like the houseguest
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:10 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

Very very true. That's how I feel about Maggie BB6. But it took time for me to appreciate it lol!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:11 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

For sure ... I appreciated Maggie's game play on BB6 but I sure didn't like her.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:11 pm

Great minds catty.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:16 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Great minds catty.

and Hayden - He played a great game, but....
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:22 pm

Exactly ... but I didn't start disliking him a lot until after the game. He played a great game though.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:26 pm

It is hard to be fun of certain HGsts and be lumped in same group , ridiculed and dismissed. RE post about" Jordef" fans hating Matt. eh
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:32 pm

Didn't mean anything by it. I meant it in jest. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:32 pm

balmoral wrote:
It is hard to be fun of certain HGsts and be lumped in same group , ridiculed and dismissed. RE post about" Jordef" fans hating Matt. eh
It's hard not to take that stuff personally. We've all been tarred with that brush before, (hence the "DUT" identifier) but I try to just ignore it and carry on. We'll never all like the same players, ever, but we manage to stay within boundaries here even though we have the odd skirmish or two every season.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:35 pm

Odin wrote:
Didn't mean anything by it. I meant it in jest. No worries.
high five
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:49 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
Great minds catty.

bravo
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:54 pm

BB4Me! wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
Great minds catty.

bravo

LOL, he was a sneaky little sucker wasn't he? Then he came out and found out he is slimey too.

Last edited by mimTN on June 30th 2011, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 6:58 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
balmoral wrote:
It's hard not to take that stuff personally. We've all been tarred with that brush before, (hence the "DUT" identifier) but I try to just ignore it and carry on. We'll never all like the same players, ever, but we manage to stay within boundaries here even though we have the odd skirmish or two every season.
TY I understand ,just sometimes " lumping in the group" mentality gets to me bad .PTSD! TY Cousin.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:02 pm

I hate the "deserve to win" thing. So who deserves to win? The people who fucked up and got voted out?

Anyways, Jessie for mystery houseguest number 13!!! Who's with me? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:05 pm

We all critique Houseguests' gameplay and I would expect past BB houseguests to do the same. They at least have the experience of being in the house, whether they were there 1 week or 12.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:06 pm

Also when they complain about people not deserving to win, hey jackasses, that person probably helped evict you in some way (either voted for you or nominated you).....and they lasted longer than you, so if they suck at big brother, and they outlasted you, what does that say about you? Of the ones discussing it, matt would be the only exception where a bad week cost him a game, he did play a pretty good game overall.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:07 pm

Good point Kelli, I just wish they'd include a criitique of their own game play from time to time.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:17 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

That's weird. Do you think it's just the first Thursday because the feeds won't be on exactly at midnight?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:21 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:

That's weird. Do you think it's just the first Thursday because the feeds won't be on exactly at midnight?

Maybe they expect the first hoh to last for hours and don't want to waste the ending on showtime
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:22 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:

Well, the show won't end in California until 1 am ET so maybe that listing is for the Eastern time zone?
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:33 pm

KelliM wrote:
We all critique Houseguests' gameplay and I would expect past BB houseguests to do the same. They at least have the experience of being in the house, whether they were there 1 week or 12.

I have no problem with HGs criticizing other HGs. I do have a problem when several BB11 HGs got all pissy when they were criticized by housebound BB12 HGs ........

Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:36 pm

This season is not starting off to good for me. I watched the interviews and the only thing I took from it is that I already hate all their voices. I have never even heard some of those accents before.
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:46 pm

With this cast - I can only stand 4 of them so far, it might be a good thing they're bringing former house guests in! Not super impressed so far. whatever
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:48 pm

I like the WLBB and Superpass interviews better than the we ask you tell ones.

All of them will need to win me over.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
cruzlvr
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 30th 2011, 7:59 pm

Arrgggg I am so depressed!!!!! Was so looking forward to my summer of BB. I do not like this twist at all. Sorry guys but I don't want to see any of the returning HG on my screen or feeds for the summer. I am really struggling right now with whether I will even watch BB or not.

When I found out Russell was going to be on Survivor again, that blew it for me. (Survivor and BB are my two favorite shows). I didn't watch Survivor until he was voted out. I was so glad he was gone early.

But on BB this summer there are 6 past HG to get rid of. That will be 1/2 of BB and if some last longer, well..... I just may have to find something else for this summer.

Why oh why do the producers think I want to see retreads on my shows? I want fresh meat and am so sick of them bringing back past players. Totally ruins it for me.

I don't like Dick, don't like Dani (watched her on Super Pass and don't believe she has changed that much); don't like Rachel and Brendan; and I like Jeff and Jordon on a personal level but didn't like their game play personally. I think they got so far because there was always "bigger fish to fry" and didn't really start playing until 1/2 way through the season and then once they got a little power, they changed into most of the others they were complaining about. Sorry, I know they are well liked here, but is is just my opinon.

I don't believe for one second that out of all the tons of people that would love to do BB, that they couldn't find 13 or 14 people. In the past Grodner has chosen people that she thought would be good and they turned into duds and has chosen people she thought might be quiet but turned into big playa's. I believe I read where she, herself, said one time, you think you know someone through their interviews and they turn into completely different people once they are in the house.

I will most likely read here to see how things are going in the house, just not sure if I will watch yet. I am just so dissapointed right now. I will go back to my corner and continuing pouting. Maybe by the time July 7 rolls around, I will be done.

Ok done with my ranting. Sorry. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: