View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 3:39 am

Kennylicious wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Really? and you could see outside? Been watching forever and have never noticed that
LoL, yep. I remember Amanda and Allison watching the hot tub orgy from that window during BB9.

And that's where Libra saw Jessie wave goodbye to her from... the window by the fridge. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Tim
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 4:31 am

I really wish that BB had got rid of the pool table. Watching the houseguests play pool last season was beyond boring considering that is all they ever seemed to do.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 5:52 am

Interesting ... kind of a mixed bag as far as decor goes. There seems to be a bit of a sports theme with the artificial turf, bicycles and surf boards but then it's mixed in with a bit of an occult theme with the fortune teller, tarot card stuff.
This is the last time we'll see it looking so clean, neat and tidy!
This three bed combo looks like an accident waiting to happen. Lol. Medic!

Back to top Go down
cruzlvr
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 5:58 am

Beach theme mixed with halloween? The black and orange colors, skeleton, fortune teller, Halloween, Friday the 13 - BB13
Just my random thoughts LOL
Looking forward to another fun summer. dance
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 6:01 am

I think overall the house looks nice. I'm not a fan of the HOH room though, I agree with Lala.... the round bed is tacky. The bed was round in season 4 too, wasn't it?

The off-center mirror above the sink in the HOH bathroom is driving me nuts, hopefully they fix that.

I don't like the Astro turf carpet, or the random bikes everywhere.

The "other room" looks really comfortable. That was a bad idea on BB's part... these HG's better not spend the whole season sleeping in it like they did last year.

The kitchen window is also where Jordan gave Jeff the finger on BB11.

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 6:36 am

Yup, the HOH bed was round in season 4 ... I think that was the only other time?

Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 6:41 am

Thanks for the photos and tweet retrieval!

The bedroom with the geometric beds and peeling wallpaper... perfect place for anyone with OCD lmao

I hope the fortune teller machine not only looks like Renny but sounds like her!

I wonder if the locked room is going to be luxury or have not.

(I hate not being able to sleuth)
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 6:42 am

I suppose the decorations could be worse.
They could have hung mural sized posters of Jessie.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 6:43 am

xubaby2000 wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 6:45 am

I love that the house is bright and colorful. Maybe the house decor will set the mood for a wild and crazy summer.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 7:03 am

xubaby2000 wrote:

hush! don't even speak his name! Wink

That metal room made me think of one thing: stitches
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 7:05 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Yup, the HOH bed was round in season 4 ... I think that was the only other time?

Season 8 had some circular beds, too. Dick and I think Kail slept on.

Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 7:15 am

I like most of it, actually. Love the benches around the table though. Nice change.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 7:47 am

Thank you for the BB house pictures. (Could not sleep last night so it was a nice surprise to see the rooms.)

AABB is the best. tens
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 7:55 am

I bet those metal looking things around the beds can be moved..like a puzzle almost.
I hope they can.. I can see some bruised shins for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 9:17 am

Mappy wrote:
Thanks for the photos and tweet retrieval!

The bedroom with the geometric beds and peeling wallpaper... perfect place for anyone with OCD lmao

I hope the fortune teller machine not only looks like Renny but sounds like her!

I wonder if the locked room is going to be luxury or have not.

(I hate not being able to sleuth)

That would be a NIGHTMARE for me i would have to mute it every time and miss a lot a hundred trillion times more annoying than rachel
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 9:44 am

memphisbelle wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:

hush! don't even speak his name! Wink

That metal room made me think of one thing: stitches

Maybe the bathroom is going to double as a treatment room? Seriously, someone is going to get hurt in that room as is. If not in that room then in the starburst slip and slide room for sure! lol!
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 9:57 am

Well I hope they all have nice breath too in the metal room.The bed's are
right on top of each other too.That might cause some friction right there.

lol!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 10:12 am

that one room with the metal things around beds. LOL, I have urge to install bumpers on all sharp corners. It just looks like pain waiting to happen.
afraid
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 10:35 am

I am extremely impressed with some of AABB members' memories! You remember where people were standing when they said or did something to someone and what the beds were like! I can't even remember what I said or did yesterday!
I love the new house...bright and colorful! Bring on BB13...
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 11:21 am

9 days until I'm tired all the damn time, yay!

I should have waited to give up Starbucks and coffee until after summer.
Back to top Go down
earthdog

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 11:44 am

Tim wrote:
I really wish that BB had got rid of the pool table. Watching the houseguests play pool last season was beyond boring considering that is all they ever seemed to do.

i just saw the pics
i think its nicer than last years house
and i think thy need a basketball court in the backyard again

like season 2 and 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 11:56 am

I love the house! It's probably one of the best houses in such a long time! I love the purple room with the fortune teller, I think that's my favorite room. I don't think I have anything bad to say about the house. I'd love to live there.

BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 1:07 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
The beds look really uncomfortable this season. I like the bathrooms the best so far.

I see they mounted those surf boards on the kitchen wall.

It is exciting to see the house again.
clap tens dance
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 1:23 pm

ebowers wrote:

I am extremely impressed with some of AABB members' memories! You remember where people were standing when they said or did something to someone and what the beds were like! I can't even remember what I said or did yesterday!
I love the new house...bright and colorful! Bring on BB13...

I remembered that BB4 had a round bed in the HOH because of Amanda and David(?) going at it under the covers. I remember I couldn't look away lol.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 1:27 pm

We might be getting more pictures of the house in about 30 minutes. The reporter from Yahoo tweeted yesterday that they had the exclusive photos of the house until noon pacific. I would think CBS.com would post the pictures soon, which will hopefully include the backyard and living room. I know the last two seasons, Julie hasn't revealed the have not room during our tours, so I don't think we'll get photos of that just yet either.
Back to top Go down
dtd2
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 1:54 pm

Also, I've noticed a bit of an owl theme going on possibly. There is an owl statuette on the bathtub in the HOH. That same statuette is inside the HOH fish tank. Also, in the baskets on the kitchen table, are those two more owls that I spot (I honestly have no clue what those things are)?

While we wait for more info, in seasons past when they haven't put all strangers in the house, there have been clues in the house to the secret twist.

BB4: There was an X statuette and I think a part of a wall had a lot of x shapes
BB5: There was a two faced statue (Twin twist)
BB6: There were 4 figures on the wall
BB9: The two guinea pigs, they were a real genuine actual couple, duh (sarcasm)!

Probably means nothing, but it might give us something to speculate about while we wait for more info. If the things are indeed owls in the basket, this is my prediction. There is a family in the house. A mother, father, and their two kids. I say since two big owls and two little owls.

Any one pick up anything else from the pictures?
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 2:26 pm

dtd2 I am sucker for this here is Owl symbolism http://www.macrameowl.com/owl_symbolism.html
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 2:29 pm

Owls are beautiful but stupid birds not wise at all hope the hg are the same bunch of beautiful idiots
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 2:41 pm

Totally snagged from Sucks.

Here's a small glimpse of the living room from media day.

Back to top Go down
dtd2
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 2:52 pm

Thanks for that. What is on the kitchen table?! Also, I see that Ragan and Kevin Fraiser are back once again.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 3:34 pm

HG and twist details to be revealed Thursday according to WLBB http://www.welovebigbrother.com/big-brother-13-cast-to-be-revealed-thursday-at-9am-eastern/
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 3:45 pm

tisha wrote:
HG and twist details to be revealed Thursday according to WLBB http://www.welovebigbrother.com/big-brother-13-cast-to-be-revealed-thursday-at-9am-eastern/

OMG - we have to wait another day......I thought they said Wednesday. Mad Mad

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 3:47 pm

tisha wrote:

Thursday what the frig is the purpose of dragging this shit out for so many days come on already
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 3:52 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
tisha wrote:

Thursday what the frig is the purpose of dragging this shit out for so many days come on already

I'm kinda happy they are making us wait an extra day. Now, I can finish cleaning my house....since it won't be clean again until September Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spclone39

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 3:57 pm

Love the pics of the BB house...Looking forward to seeing the cast of BB13...Smile

Number of posts : 14822
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 3:59 pm

Could one of the hgs be this person

http://twitter.com/BigBrotherJill

There is no info on her. Just wanted to post anyway.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 4:00 pm

bjn85710 wrote:
Not impressed with the decor of this years house. The bathroom looks like an infirmary. The HOH looks like a Cheap Vegas hotel. The Only thing that's missing is the Velvet Elvis. I also noticed a lot of recycled things being re-purposed from past seasons.

LOL! I thought the same thing.

Not a fan of the house so far but then I never have liked glass, chrome, etc. Too cold looking to me. I like comfy and I don't get that vibe at all. But people will make the difference.

I am wondering how they will handle the seating when table gets smaller. If they stick with benches the whole time, it will become a connecting circle seating. YUCK! Also don't like the connected beds in the chrome room.

The house is secondary to me. I want to see the people NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 28th 2011, 4:06 pm

catty wrote:
Could one of the hgs be this person

http://twitter.com/BigBrotherJill

There is no info on her. Just wanted to post anyway.

I hate her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: