View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 22nd 2011, 7:45 pm

This is the first time I've watched and I got interested in the family after Khloe and Lamar's show. Does anyone else watch it? Is Kim as much of a ditz IRL that she come off in the show?
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 22nd 2011, 9:08 pm

I watched it more when it first came out. Now, I may catch it when I am flipping through the channels. Now it seems really staged to me.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4613
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 22nd 2011, 9:12 pm

Yeah... I dont watch anymore either... they alllllllllllllllll bore the shit out of me now.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4613

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 22nd 2011, 9:12 pm

PS... it is to staged for me.

I like reality... but when I start to feel set up... I am not a fan any more.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 22nd 2011, 9:32 pm

I had to stop watching it too a long time ago, I was way too disgusted with how Kris Jenner pimps out her children

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9240
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 22nd 2011, 10:36 pm

i had to stop watching because i can NOT STAND the way they curse in front of and at their mother...yes, i do come from a household that even at 37 years of age i do not curse in front of my parents but i am also not a prude and do realize that some do this with their parents but the LEVEL of which these girls do it is so disgusting to me.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 23rd 2011, 11:09 am

I'm 49, and rarely curse in front of my mother, NEVER in front of my father when he was alive. But I actually talk like a 50 year old bald truck driver. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 23rd 2011, 6:48 pm

they are horrible. I saw a commercial that Kris wants to change her name back to Kardashian- that is just beyond low. The only decent member of the family is poor Bruce Jenner who is an ACTUAL celebrity, he needs to just run for the hills from these famewhores they are disgusting

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 23rd 2011, 9:25 pm

Collectively they were one of the top grossing famewhores in 2010. $65 Million worth. There's lots of reasons to hate them, but you cannot deny that it's pretty impressive that they have cashed in on their popularity for doing absolutely nothing. As for the show, I'll watch it in repeats if nothing else is on. Khloe's my favorite Kardashian, she makes the show tolerable to watch. Courtney's not bad either. I can't stand how fake Kim is in her confessionals. Kris is the worst, but she's the brains behind their money making operation. Hell, Kris even made Bruce Jenner relevant again. It looks like he had more work done to his face in the most recent episode.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 4th 2014, 10:16 pm

haha, this is when it all started for me.  I remember coming here to post this a few years ago and being so embarrassed that I couldn't talk about it with anyone IRL.

Gah!  I can't look away from the Kardashians.  Now I'm going to get sucked into Kourtney's pg and seeing pics of Khloe and her new man.  It's crazy that they just take turns doing one media attention seeking thing after another.  If one is pg, divorcing, dating, then they are releasing new products, now the teenagers are grown, etc.  Their life is like a damn soap opera I can't walk away from.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14822
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 4th 2014, 11:22 pm

lol! 

I feel bad for Rob. He doesn't seem very comfortable with all the cameras. And I do think one of the younger sisters is a great model and doesn't need the show. I get confused with the names.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9240
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 5th 2014, 10:09 am

catty wrote:
lol! 

I feel bad for Rob.  He doesn't seem very comfortable with all the cameras.  And I do think one of the younger sisters is a great model and doesn't need the show.  I get confused with the names.

i never understood Rob and the socks thing? why socks?
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 5th 2014, 1:03 pm

I watch, funny thing the older I get the more I love trash tv.
I have noticed when I admit watching I get surprise and eyerolls but many that don't watch know a lot about what is going on.

And don't mind people getting that rich for nothing, long tradition starting with Old Wild West shows that had almost nothing to do with facts.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 5th 2014, 3:35 pm

mimTN wrote:
I watch, funny thing the older I get the more I love trash tv.
I have noticed when I admit watching I get surprise and eyerolls but many that don't watch know a lot about what is going on.

And don't mind people getting that rich for nothing, long tradition starting with Old Wild West shows that had almost nothing to do with facts.

There you go. And it makes people feel good about themselves since most of the reality "stars" are fucked-up or idiots! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 5th 2014, 3:38 pm

bergen wrote:
catty wrote:
lol! 

I feel bad for Rob.  He doesn't seem very comfortable with all the cameras.  And I do think one of the younger sisters is a great model and doesn't need the show.  I get confused with the names.

i never understood Rob and the socks thing? why socks?

I have no idea. I thought he was going to go to law school, but then I haven't read anything about it. All the news nowadays is about the weight he has gained. I think he's going through some sort of depression. Imagine living with all those women who seem to love the cameras and a mother like that? Then there is Bruce who is going through his own issues...sometimes a guy needs another guy to talk to. He was very close to Lamar, not sure if they still keep in touch.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 5th 2014, 6:33 pm

he and khloe live together, so I doubt it. Have y'all seen the rapper guy she's dating now? French Montana?
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 14th 2014, 2:05 pm

Khloe and Kourtney are in the Hamptoms filming one of their spin off shows. Here is Khloe with her new man.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/khloe-kardashian-and-kourtney-kardashian-double-date-in-hamptons-pics-2014136

Have you guys seen the house they are renting while they are in the Hamptons this summer?

http://hamptons.curbed.com/archives/2014/06/03/heres_the_southampton_house_the_kardashians_are_renting.php
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 14th 2014, 2:06 pm

the socks that Rob's name is on are actually really cute if you're into fashion statements with socks and all Wink
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 14th 2015, 9:31 pm

I just read on facebook that Lamar Odom's best friend died of an overdose. I'm only posting because he was on the show sometimes. He was in his late thirties. I wonder how Lamar is going to take this.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 14th 2015, 9:34 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lamar-odom-best-friend-dies-overdose-khloe-kardashian-reacts-2015146?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 15th 2015, 6:03 am

Ugh! He's 38. Khloe and her friends are still dealing with the death of Frenchs best friend a few weeks ago
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   May 7th 2016, 9:46 pm

Am I the only one keeping up with all this Rob and BlacChyna stuff? scared
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   May 7th 2016, 10:19 pm

I keep up with them through Wendy Williams....what a MESS hitthefan Not gonna lie, I would totally watch their reality show if they had one. Embarassed shhh

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   May 8th 2016, 5:50 pm

The Kardashians put the "D" in Dysfunctional. Rob has gotten himself in a pickle, I see nothing good coming from this relationship. LOL catty, my 91yr. old Mom is totally addicted to the Kardashians or as she calls them the "KOrdashians", drives me nuts.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   May 9th 2016, 12:46 am

lol!

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   May 9th 2016, 6:58 am

girlmomtobe wrote:
Am I the only one keeping up with all this Rob and BlacChyna stuff? scared

I don't watch the TV show, but am keeping up casually through ET online and other celebrity blogs.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for some of the upcoming family holiday functions now that Rob and Blac Chyna are bringing a new Kardashian to the fold. The fall out from Blac Chyna's exes and her former best friends will be delishous.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   June 1st 2016, 6:33 pm

catty wrote:
I keep up with them through Wendy Williams....what a MESS hitthefan Not gonna lie, I would totally watch their reality show if they had one. Embarassed shhh

I guess I will be watching their show lol!

Quote :

First comes love and an engagement, then comes baby. Next up for Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna now? A reality show, of course!

E! announced on Wednesday that the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 29, and the model/business owner, 28, will debut their own reality show called Rob & Chyna later this year.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_21010108,00.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up with the Kardashians   

Back to top Go down

Keeping Up with the Kardashians
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: