Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:20 am

Parvati from 'Survivor' dishes on her new show, beating up 'Big Brother' contestants, and whether she'll ever return to the island

Itís not like Parvati Shallow is short on money, having already won over a million dollars courtesy of three appearances on Survivor (including winning Survivor: Micronesia). But that wonít stop the cheapskate from trying to travel the globe without paying a single penny. Starting on July 5th, sheíll be starring on CBS.comís Around the World For Free, taking over for previous host Jeff Schroeder (of Big Brother and Amazing Race fame). On the show, Parvati will spend 100 days on the road ó with rides, shelter, and meals provided by viewers themselves. (She gets four free flights along the way to handle longer journeys.) Viewers will also help determine where Parvati goes next on her journey via an online interactive map at cbs.com/world. I talked with the Survivor champ/minx to get the lowdown on her latest adventure.

Okay, Parvati, tell me what the hell youíve gotten yourself into this time.
Basically, this is my dream come true from the day I was born. I love more than anything in the world to travel, and meet people, and learn about different cultures. And being able to do that and meet people from incredibly remote places like shamans in the Amazon rain forest or Bushmen in the Kalahari Desert, I am so excited. Itís going to open up this whole new way of life for me and for everybody thatís watching the show.

How many boys do you plan to seduce on this trip?
[Laughs] At least one in every country.

Survivor: Get the latest news, photos, and more

Thatís how youíll get around for free, I suppose then. So this show used to be hosted by Jeff Schroeder from Big Brother. Does that mean youíre now taking his sloppy seconds?
I never watched Jeff on Big Brother. Big Brother to me, I find it to be a little less than exciting.

How diplomatic.
I definitely think Iím going to make this my own. I have a very strong personality and very strong opinions on the direction I want to take this show in. Itís going to be much more focused on adventure, culture, meeting people in more remote places. I know Jeff kind of trekked around big cities, and I want to be in the jungle, in more uncomfortable places where people arenít given all the comforts that we have in America. I want to experience life.

So what youíre saying, basically, is that youíre tougher than Jeff Schroeder.
Iím definitely saying Iím tougher than Jeff Schroeder! And if he wants to have a boxing match to prove it, I am down for that.

Your fellow Survivor villains Russell and Boston Rob also have new shows coming out. Why should people watch yours instead of theirs?
Because Iím cooler. Because I beat both of them! Also, with this show, Iím the first girl to do it ó to go out there and travel on her own with no money. Basically, Iím independent. Iím relying on myself to get from place to place but Iím also building this huge team behind me to support me on this journey. Itís very raw and very real time and very in the moment, and thatís where I excel.

On this show, youíre really dependent on the kindness of others. Who is the former Survivor contestant that would be least likely to help you?
I think, honestly, every Survivor contestant would help me because they all want to be back on TV.

Even Sugar Kiper?
Definitely Sugar! I was thinking maybe Jonny Fairplay, but I know he would want to be back on TV so he would help me for sure. He would send me someplace horrible, but even sending me somewhere horrible is still helping me.

How shamelessly are you going to be pimping your new Santa Monica spa/gym, ESP Wellness Center, throughout the course of the show?
You can expect ESP Wellness Center to throw up all over your face. Itís a huge part of the show. Iím leaving, essentially, my home, which is ESP, that Iíve spent the past year-and-a-half building with my blood sweat and tears ó and Iím leaving it. Itís like my child. So Iím definitely going to be checking back in, finding out whatís going on in the studio, and how our clients are progressing.

You told me earlier this year you were done with Survivor and I said I didnít believe it and that youíd return one more time. Where is your head at now as far as appearing on Survivor again at some point?
I definitely think every thing Iíve done in my life has prepared me for this show. I think competing on Survivor three times has prepared me for being able to do Around the World for Free. I think that Iím moving in a new direction and Iím pretty much closing the book on Survivor, but Iím taking those lessons that I learned from that experience with me as I move forward and take on this new challenge.

Youíre full of it, Parvati. Youíll be back.
Never! Well, I donít want to say never, because we all know what happens when I say that.

Follow Dalton on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. And enjoy a classic clip below of Parvati and Russell arguing over who should have won Survivor: Heroes vs Villains.

Link
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/24/parvati-survivor-around-the-world-for-free/
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:21 am

I've never been a big fan of Parvati, but I didn't think that interview was too bad. The interviewer pretty much set her up to sound catty with those stupid questions.

BTW...what new show is Russell getting? Ew.
Back to top Go down
MisguidedAngel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:24 am

bergen wrote:
i jsut asked this in jeff's thread but can someone please explain what jeff digs there were?

To me, it was the implication that Jeff wasn't tough enough to sweat it out in the more remote, off the beaten path places. Completely ignoring the fact that it is the fans of the show that send the host to his or her destinations. I am pretty sure even if I wasn't a Jeff fan I would still find her words directed toward a previous host to be unnecessary.

I didn't really have a problem with the rest of the interview. Some see arrogance, others see confidence. Maybe a mixture of both. I'm still willing to give the show a try.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:26 am

I don't think she made any digs at Jeff. I don't think she realizes how difficult it will be to just go in the jungle and find a tribe to hang out with. I don't think it is that easy. I think it is a lot harder than it looks. I mean finding locations, finding the money, production, hosting, etc. ATWFF did win some awards for last season so I don't think it was all bad. She could have been a little more humble but whatever I guess. All three seasons will be different and all three hosts will bring something different to it.

Last edited by Peaches on June 24th 2011, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Frog

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Well, a chunk of Jeff's season was in the US and he got a ton of help with stuff from fans. I remember watching thinking, "When is he leaving the US so it will be a bit harder?" I think Parvati wants to avoid that. More power to her I say.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Bergen, I don't get the digs either. I just think she's trying to make the show her own to fit her personality. Parvati is a free spirit with a lot of confidence. TBH, Jeff probably didn't know who she was until she was named the host of season 3 so I doubt he could care less about what she said or implied about him.
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:27 am

mytwocents wrote:
Did she bring drama on Cook Islands? I only watched Micronesia, the season she won, and Fans vs. Favorites, where she was the runner up. I didn't think she brought drama, but she did win comps and created strong alliances with other women. She definitely got a bad rap for being flirty, but I'd love to see a character like her on BB.

I agree, MTC.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:32 am

The_Frog wrote:
Well, a chunk of Jeff's season was in the US and he got a ton of help with stuff from fans. I remember watching thinking, "When is he leaving the US so it will be a bit harder?" I think Parvati wants to avoid that. More power to her I say.

The problem with that was Jeff had to stay in the US longer because he was hosting a comp on BB12. If I remember correctly, they wanted to leave earlier but couldn't.

I believe that it isn't very easy to just find some remote location with natives and tribes in the jungle to hang out with. It is harder than it looks to find things to do with no money but at the same time make it interesting for fans.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9207
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:39 am

i still don't think she gets one dig in at jeff, but I also have come to realize that not professing jeff love=offending him
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:48 am

Thank you for posting MTC she sounded like BB12's Kristen and I don't like that chick. There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence and she crossed it in this interview.

Quote :
I'll watch ATWFF3 if someone here recommends a good video, but other than that I really had no intention of following

Same here and I actually like Pavarti. Truth be told, I didn't watched ATWFF2 in its entirety either.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:49 am

bergen wrote:
i still don't think she gets one dig in at jeff, but I also have come to realize that not professing jeff love=offending him

True. Lol!

I think some fans (not here) refuse to watch season 3 to prove to CBS that Jeff has more "star power" or "appeal" than Parvati will ever have. It's kind of ridiculous.

Despite this minor flare up for Jeff's loyal/hardcore/no-one-will-ever-top-them fans, Jeff will probably have nothing but positive words of encouragement for Parvati as she sets off on a once in a lifetime journey.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 11:57 am

mytwocents wrote:
bergen wrote:

True. Lol!

I think some fans (not here) refuse to watch season 3 to prove to CBS that Jeff has more "star power" or "appeal" than Parvati will ever have. It's kind of ridiculous.

Despite this minor flare up for Jeff's loyal/hardcore/no-one-will-ever-top-them fans, Jeff will probably have nothing but positive words of encouragement for Parvati as she sets off on a once in a lifetime journey.

Where are these fans? Is there really a flare up somewhere?

I think she will have a lot of support from fans of the show and Survivor fans, maybe BB/TAR fans too will be a big support.

Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:06 pm

You know where.

It was just a few comments I have read since Parvati was announced. It's stupid.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:10 pm

I don't like the general statement that some fans will not watch to ATWFF this time around to show Jeff's star power..I can't speak for all Jeff's fan but the only reason why I watched ATWFF was because of Jeff, not a fan of the show...So I will not watching an it has nothing to do with trying to make a point.......

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:15 pm

That's why I said SOME.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:21 pm

We all have our oppin. and my is SHE is full of it. Is ATWFF competition? I think not? I don't think she insulted Jeff perse but she did put down all Jeff's hosts etc At the same time she talks big,and anyb. who follow both season can already see she will redo Alex season and i can already see Africa(same host) and going to tribe (same on) lol. I refuse to be called here Stupid Jeff's fun if I don't like Parvaty interview. .

Last edited by balmoral on June 24th 2011, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:22 pm

mytwocents wrote:
You know where.

It was just a few comments I have read since Parvati was announced. It's stupid.

It's not stupid IF that is how they feel......

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:22 pm

bergen wrote:

And I have come to realize that anyone who shows the slightest defense of Jeff gets lumped into the "crazy fan" group. I don't think that's a fair assessment.

With print media it's not always easy to determine the context in which comments are made. I found the comments unnecessary toward a previous host, who just happens to be Jeff. Others didn't. Interpretation is up to the reader.

mytwocents wrote:

Seriously? There's such a mission? lol And I agree, Jeff will be supportive of Parvati.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:25 pm

nov1962 wrote:
mytwocents wrote:
You know where.

ok not stupid but it is crazy!
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:25 pm

No, there is no mission just a few who have an opinion like we all do.....

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:29 pm

bergen wrote:
nov1962 wrote:
mytwocents wrote:
You know where.

ok not stupid but it is crazy!

No, its stupid too!!!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:30 pm

MisguidedAngel wrote:
bergen wrote:

And I have come to realize that anyone who shows the slightest defense of Jeff gets lumped into the "crazy fan" group. I don't think that's a fair assessment.

With print media it's not always easy to determine the context in which comments are made. I found the comments unnecessary toward a previous host, who just happens to be Jeff. Others didn't. Interpretation is up to the reader.

mytwocents wrote:

Seriously? There's such a mission? lol And I agree, Jeff will be supportive of Parvati.

i don't lump anyone into any type of group-but i do stand by what i posted 100%. maybe some of them are here on this board or maybe none of them are, but i read around also re: jeff and it's out there
Back to top Go down
MisguidedAngel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:34 pm

bergen wrote:
i don't lump anyone into any type of group-but i do stand by what i posted 100%. maybe some of them are here on this board or maybe none of them are, but i read around also re: jeff and it's out there

I know it's out there, and there are times when such a statement is warranted. Some fans do go overboard, for sure. But I also stand by my statement that some tend to lump us all into the same group regardless.

Last edited by MisguidedAngel on June 24th 2011, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:35 pm

jeffschroeder23

ATWFF 3 starting soon! @parvatishallow is gonna be great & I wish her the best! Follow @atwfflive to follow her journey around the world!
12 minutes ago via web Classy Jeff. But No thank You!........Stupid or crazy from me? JwHo? Smile
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:37 pm

Quote :

tens tens tens

Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:37 pm

balmoral wrote:
jeffschroeder23

ATWFF 3 starting soon! @parvatishallow is gonna be great & I wish her the best! Follow @atwfflive to follow her journey around the world!
12 minutes ago via web Classy Jeff. But No thank You!........Stupid or crazy from me? JwHo? Smile

Not you sweetcheeks!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:43 pm

Go ahead in lump me as crazy! I said before Pavartti was announced that I did not like her I did not like her on Survivor, I would have watched if someone else was going to be the host! I just don't care for her!! I knew Jeff would not be a host two years in a row so it has nothing to do with him not hosting. I don't like fish I don't eat fish!! bottomline.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:43 pm

Ok I thought it was a dig because she just kept making little comments. Like when asked if she watched Jeff on big brother. she could have just said "no i don't watch big brother" but then she had to go on with her opinion that she finds big brother "less than exciting". I realize it's her opinion and she is entitled to it. BUT if she's going to say that than I have every right to pick it apart and perceived it as a dig. Next comment, where she flat out admits she thinks tougher than jeff- again she has every right to feel that way and I have ever right to perceive it how I wish. Good PR teaches you to be diplomatic. Why did she need to say things like that about the previous season and Jeff not being in the "jungle" or whatever. Really, there was no reason for it.Like Bally said, ATWFF is not a competiton. And Jeff may not be bothered by her comments, but I personally don't care for her attitude and due to the way she comes off I really don't want to help her in any way get around the world for free. That's just how i feel. I hope she does have people willing to help her get around the world, and hope the show has success I just chose not to participate. And if anyone thinks thats "stupid" then I really don't care.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:44 pm

JwHo wrote:
balmoral wrote:
jeffschroeder23

Not you sweetcheeks!
Very Happy double standards! I am charmed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 12:50 pm

mytwocents wrote:

I think some fans (not here) refuse to watch season 3 to prove to CBS that Jeff has more "star power" or "appeal" than Parvati will ever have. It's kind of ridiculous

This is what people are saying is crazy and stupid!!! Not that people don't like Parvati or ATWFF.
Back to top Go down
dmj
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 2:13 pm

My not wanting to watch Parvati on ATWFF doesn't come from the interview. It comes from watching her on 3 seasons of Survivor. While I can give her props for being a good competitor on that show, I did see her arrogance on and off the show. I mean even Jeff Probst said he didn't think he'd be her friend in the real world. ATWFF, IMO, needs a host who can be compassionate to others and their surroundings and convey that to an audience. I just don't see Parvati being able to do that or even trying. Maybe she'll see or experience some things that will humble her, IDK. But she made it sound like she wasn't interested in the cultures of the places she'll go, more just adventure type things. I'm not saying I won't watch just b/c Jeff isn't hosting or to prove a point to CBS. I doubt CBS really gives a flying fig!!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 2:23 pm

i've never seen parvati outside of competing on survivor, so i don't know what she's really like, especially in a situation like this. CBS likes her and saw something in her and for her that's all that matters.
to be honest with this kind of series no matter who is hosting, i like that it's all available for me to watch whenever i want.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 2:56 pm

balmoral wrote:
I refuse to be called here Stupid Jeff's fun if I don't like Parvaty interview. .

I guess I don't have an option to refuse being called stupid or crazy so I will join Bally's party and anyone can have at it and you can lump delusional in there as well if you're on a roll (but it would be nice if you would add beautiful and genius in there somewhere too).

I'm not on the Jeff Defense Team although I do like him for sure. I'm also not going to defend the merits of watching Big Brother over Survivor (they are both such high-brow intellectual shows that I'd need to write a thesis to do the comparison justice). I just thought that Alex and Jeff both did good jobs on their ATWFF seasons. They come across as genuine, sincere, somewhat humble and have a sense of joy about them that is fun to watch. I also enjoyed watching previously because it's basically cultural anthropology at it's best. Whether exploring a city or a jungle, they both have their personalities, adventures and cultural quirks that are nice to be introduced to if you're just an armchair traveler. In my opinion, the host of ATWFF will need to be able to appreciate both. Parvati is used to the Survivor mentality and I foresee that will be a role she will want to pursue - I really don't know what she is like in real life. I know I am not interested in watching her clients at ESP progress intermittently during the show - that would be flagrant self-serving promotion that un-nerves me as well.

Whether it is crazy or stupid or not, that interview just steamed me for some reason today. Maybe reading it yesterday I wouldn't have cared and I'm sure I won't care tomorrow. I'm trying to put my finger on it. Maybe it's because Parvati's interview painted her as more smarmy than I previously suspected. It got on my nerves like nails on a chalkboard. And she is certified as arrogant since her first season on Survivor but the more someone has to pump themselves up at someone else's expense or talk "big talk", it makes me think they are really just insecure. That makes me feel uncomfortable and is probably the last impression she is trying to give. It's just a gut feeling I got and I expressed my opinion about it and it's okay if it is stupid or crazy to anyone else.

BTW, I had plenty of constructive criticism of the production of the last season and would most likely have continued that this season had I decided to spend time watching. But now I can spend that time working on that stack of books I intend to read this summer.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 3:06 pm

mytwocents wrote:
bergen wrote:

True. Lol!

You all know that I am not a Jeff fan (love Jordan, sensor my unkind thoughts about Jeff) so my impression of this interview is not colored by my undying love for the previous ATWFF host. Parvati kind of implied that Jeff is a candy-ass. I don't disagree with her opinion (no love for Parvati here either), but I did understand Zsolt's and Jeff's explanations about been limited by political climate in some of their choices.

memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 3:17 pm

I watched ATWFF last year because I like Jeff and was interested in watching him navigate the globe.

I do not like Parvati, so therefore I won't be watching ATWFF this year.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Last edited by memphisbelle on June 24th 2011, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 3:17 pm

as for people not liking parvati, i totally understand that, i get that, i didn't think she would have many fans.

but see this what i don't understand, if someone posts/says something about jeff that isn't all bragging about how great he is, then why is it a "dig".
For example I loved ATWFF 1, as for Jeff and ATWFF 2, i couldn't stand it, i thought it was horrible, to me it was just a video log of a free vacation that jeff got, i found nothing of substance in it and didn't think he was great at hosting. Now does that mean i am taking a shot a jeff-no, or that i think he is a pansy or candy ass, not at all. I just didn't like it, i am still a fan, find him hot & funny, hope he gets another shot at something he wants to do and wish him and jordan the best.
again it doesn't mean i am making digs at jeff.
and i would love to box a shirtless jeff.

and now all i can say is thank gosh i am done at work, i have been sooo bored all day I don't think i ever posted this much in one time.
Thanks all for the discussion today, i would of been losing it without ya'll lol!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 3:35 pm

I was pimping season 1 big time around here last summer when CBS re-aired a small sample on their website while waiting for season 2 to start. My posts were ignored because it was all about Jeff and I got it. Season 1 was really good and Alex was a fine host who brought his own flavor to the show. I thought Jeff had big shoes to fill in season 2. The second season started off slow with soft start in the U.S. for 2 weeks, but Jeff finally got into his groove and did a good job hosting with his own brand of humor and charm. I enjoyed every webisode and all the places Jeff visited as well as the discussion here. I expect another great season hosted by Parvati who will bring her own style to the table. I'm a fan of the show, period.

I'm bored at work too, Bergen!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 3:54 pm

You know I don't like Parvatti, but have re thought my stance and decided that if Alex's fans or cbs did not support Jeff he would not have had such an opportunity so with that being said I will watch some of the shows, I just won't be as excited.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 3:55 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
I watched ATWFF last year because I like Jeff and was interested in watching him navigate the globe.

THIS
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   June 24th 2011, 4:19 pm

Peaches wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:

THIS

Well that is what I think too. So I decided not to post how much I don't like her anymore. I hope we have a good cast on BB!

PostSubject: Re: Around the World For Free - 3   

Back to top Go down

Around the World For Free - 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: