Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   August 30th 2011, 8:00 am

She definitely had/has that early Goldie Hawn thing going on.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   August 30th 2011, 4:12 pm

Jack'd wrote:
lovin wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
I didn't watch this show the first season, and only watched last week and tonight. The Holly/Michael thing feels kinda heartbreaking to me and hard to watch! Do any of you know more about their situation? I know they were engaged, like Michael's twin and DeAnna, but obviously broke up. Watching the whole Blake thing play out in front of Michael is sad (and apparently there's more to it than just show, without giving away a spoiler). Am I wrong to feel this way? Is Michael a jerk (he doesn't seem like one)? And Melissa is just a whole 'nuther kookookrazy story!!

Holly broke up with Michael first, they got back together then Michael broke it off because he still had a hard time wondering why she broke it off in the first place.

I feel horrible for him!! HORRIBLE!

Yes and they were engaged when Holly broke up with him. She got cold feet supposedly. She and DeAnna were going to have a double wedding and it was supposed to be televised.

I'm not liking her very much. It's like one minute she's torn about Michael and the next she has feeling for Blake. She needs to pick a side lol. Next week looks to be heartbreaking for Michael.

Forget that Melissa, she's shot that one.

I don't know any of the these people. I don't know what they did during their season, or what they have done since, but do you think she's just playing the game? She'll have two guys who will probably keep her safe. I do feel bad for Michael. I could be missing stuff because I'm fast forwarding throught the episode A LOT.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 7th 2011, 11:50 am

Finale spoilers are up and there's some good juice LOL.

http://realitysteve.com/
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 7th 2011, 3:48 pm

They are engaged. Who would have thought.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 7th 2011, 5:00 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Thanks, Jack'd!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 7th 2011, 8:27 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Thanks Jack'd....and wow about some things!! I'm a little shocked to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 7th 2011, 8:30 pm

lovin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Thanks Jack'd....and wow about some things!! I'm a little shocked to say the least.

I am shocked that Holly and Blake are engaged, Amy.
I knew they liked each other but I thought Holly would end back up with Michael.

Oh and I am shocked Casey apologized to Jake.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 7th 2011, 8:37 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I am shocked that Holly and Blake are engaged, Amy.
I knew they liked each other but I thought Holly would end back up with Michael.

Oh and I am shocked Casey apologized to Jake.

Yeah I'm shocked about that part really, engaged WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 7th 2011, 9:35 pm

lol! you guys, I'm so glad I said "spoilers" are up. That's something with Holly though, how long does she know him a few months? geez.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 8th 2011, 12:17 am

Hasn't Holly been engaged to 3 guys from the Bachelor/ette now? Wonder how long this one will last....

I am a little surprised by the final voting results.

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 8th 2011, 4:35 am

The ratings for BB2 have been good so there will be a third season I bet. Oh Joy! LOL

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 9th 2011, 5:48 am

I feel so bad for Michael! Sad He seemed so sweet. I didn't watch him on The Bachelorette tho, am I wrong about him?

And I know that he broke up with her but that was after she had already called off their engagement. That's never happened to me personally, but it doesn't seem like something that would be easy to get over.

But I'm happy with the winners, if the team that came in 4th place couldn't win the actual winners were my second choice.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 9th 2011, 8:13 pm

Nothing ruins a friendship like not voting for someone in the finale of a reality show.

As the contestants on the guilty pleasure show Bachelor Pad competed for the $250,000 grand prize RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that one guy got so upset that he decked another guy!

Graham Bunn, a fan favorite and Michelle Moneyís sidekick on the show, was apparently so angry about the way votes went that that he ripped into the friends who didnít support him.

At the afterparty Graham had too much to drink and flew off the handle and punched Justin (Rated R) Rego a source exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

Rego actually tweeted a photo of his black eye, but didnít reveal who the culprit was, but RadarOnline.comís sources say it was gorgeous Graham that gave him the shiner!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/bachelor-pad-punch-graham-bunn-justin-rego-finale-show

Tune in to watch fists fly on the Bachelor Pad finale Monday on ABC.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 9th 2011, 8:47 pm

graham was a shady bastard anyway!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 11th 2011, 12:03 am

rallen wrote:
graham was a shady bastard anyway!

I agree. I liked Michelle ok but I did not want them to win because of Graham.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 11th 2011, 4:14 am

Really? I thought everyone loved Graham. I guess not. LOL

Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 11th 2011, 6:50 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Really? I thought everyone loved Graham. I guess not. LOL

I know, me too. All I've ever heard is what a good guy he is. I thought it was weird that the vote was so lopsided in favor of M&H. Seems like Graham was surprised too.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 12th 2011, 1:03 pm

chrisbharrison Chris Harrison
#BachelorPad is 3 hours tonight! 1st hr is last challenge & rose ceremony Then 2 hr w live studio audience!
10 minutes ago

How does this rinky-dink spin-off show get a 3 hour finale and Big Brother (that is on the whole summer) only gets 90 minutes?? scratch
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 12th 2011, 4:01 pm

I'm so glad this show is over tonight.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 12th 2011, 7:50 pm

Wow, what a temper on Graham. I totally believe that radar article now, he definitely sucker punched Rego.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 12th 2011, 8:40 pm

LOl I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say ABC sure doesn't like Vienna & Casey. That was brutal, they are so toxic together.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 12th 2011, 9:08 pm

This is so f'd up to do this to Michael. Leave it to the Bachelor franchise. I'm sure it was all their idea, seeing that she has a Neil Lane ring. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 12th 2011, 9:12 pm

LOL, I just realized that I'm here talking to myself.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 12th 2011, 9:17 pm

I haven't watched all Season but I have the finale on and I am sitting here with my mouth open. This show is scraping the bottom of the barrel in cruel surprises.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 13th 2011, 12:27 am

So lame that they just happened to tape Blake's proposal to Holly. Rolling Eyes
Do you think they asked Blake and Holly not to tell Michael they were engaged before the taping so they could maximize the drama by blindsiding him?
Part of me was wishing Michael would have picked "keep" and justified it by saying, Holly won Blake so we're both winners! But of course he's too nice for that.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 13th 2011, 4:45 am

Quote :
Do you think they asked Blake and Holly not to tell Michael they were engaged before the taping so they could maximize the drama by blindsiding him?

Holly tweeted about this saying TPTB wouldn't let any of the contestants have their phones a couple of days before the finale was taped. She claims she reached out to him so he wasn't blindsided, but he never got the message. Blake said he wanted Holly to talk with Mike about their engagement, but the producers wouldn't let her because they wanted drama.

It wasn't the way Blake or Holly wanted him to find out or so they claim. Rolling Eyes

This whole season seemed like one big fake soap opera. A 3 hour finale was overkill.

Also, I think Ben is adorable. However, will he be able to carry this show as a lead? I am not so sure because he did seem overwhelmed with his new found fame when the credits began to roll.

I will still watch though. Laughing

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 13th 2011, 6:20 am

I was sitting there with my mouth open when Michael found out. Poor guy I wanted to give him a hug. Well I will say I don't see it happening with Holly and Blake either...lets see Holly was engaged to Jesse, Michael and now Blake within a few years, we'll see, but I'm doubting they make it.

Onto Graham and Michelle, I think they are adorable, I missed the beginning of the show so I have not seen Graham's temper, but I believe he's got one. Yeah the blindside on Rated R...well that guys a complete tool IMO so....

I feel horrible for Michelle, I really liked her this season and I hope that her and Graham make it.

Vienna and Kasey, yeah they need to part ways, it was way awkward and it makes you wonder how she truly acted with Jake when they were together. Granted Jake is not the best guy but I think he has come out looking so much better than Vienna and Kasey and I think Vienna is a fame whore.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 13th 2011, 5:17 pm

is there any pics from the Finale last night cause abc,only has pics for the winners last night
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 13th 2011, 6:37 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20527794,00.html

Bachelor Pad's Michael: 'I Was Humiliated' by The Finale Surprise

Michael Stagliano may have won Bachelor Pad with his former fiancťe Holly Durst, but the finale proved to be as complicated as it was celebratory.

Before their victory was announced, the entrepreneur, 27, found out on camera that aspiring author Durst, 28, was newly engaged to fellow contestant Blake Julian.

Still recovering from the shock they'd heard only an hour before, they spoke with PEOPLE exclusively at the finale's taping last week in their hometown of Los Angeles.

Before you won, Chris Harrison dropped the bomb about Holly's engagement to Blake.
Holly: I was really upset. Last night, I called to tell him, but they'd already taken his phone. I was thinking, "Well, at least I will be able to tell him before the show so he isn't blindsided." But I wasn't allowed to speak to him prior to walking out on stage. As soon as I sat down, I whispered that I needed to talk badly and then the bomb was dropped almost immediately. He was blindsided. That was the lowest thing they could have done for ratings.
Michael: I was caught off guard, humiliated. I know neither Holly nor Blake wanted it to go down like that. I'm now even more thankful for the talk we had two weeks ago, which provided closure I didn't have before. If we hadn't had that that, it would have been so much worse tonight. I might have just walked off stage.

Did you ever think you'd be sitting in the winners' chairs?

Michael: Definitely not. Not once, the whole time, did I say to myself, "This is looking good. We could win this thing." People knew that we were going to couple up and as soon as you are deemed a power couple, a target gets put on your back. I always felt we were on the chopping block.
Holly: I thought every week people were going to suddenly realize that we were solid and that's dangerous in a game where two pairs compete. Ö We kept Kasey and Vienna around. If they'd gone home, we would have followed shortly. But they acted like a shield. They were so dramatic and outspoken that everyone focused on them.
Michael: Everyone always wanted them off, which meant they weren't paying attention to us.

Don't belittle your synchronized swimming abilities.
Michael: Is there a men's national team? I'm really gonna push for that. I can afford a $125,000 campaign now for London 2012. Or at least more lessons.

Did either of you consider not sharing the prize?
Holly: No way. We were a team from start to finish and I wouldn't have any money if it weren't for him.
Michael: Ditto.

What will you do with the money?
Holly: Pay rent (laughs). No, a big chunk of the money will go toward publishing my children's book Chocolate Socks.
Michael: I've read it. It's adorable. I'm so happy she has the money to finance her dream. I'm going on vacation, seven days somewhere tropical with a lot of drinking. And I'm going to save a lot, help start a charity with the church I attend and pay off student loans. But vacation is first on the list.

Are you happy for Holly?

Michael: Absolutely. We were engaged and therefore I will always care about and love her so it makes me happy when she is happy. I wish we could have been happy together but we're always going to care about and love each other. I have no reason to be mad at Holly or Blake. You can't help who you fall for.
Holly: If we had walked out there hating each other, I don't think we would have gotten as many votes. He's the best guy and I can't wait for him to find the right girl.
Michael: And now I have some money to go on a few first dates.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 13th 2011, 6:43 pm

Reality Steve has a new blog and apparently the Justin black eye story is not what it appeared LOL.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 13th 2011, 9:41 pm

That whole scene with Michael finding out about the engagement was sad. All for the shock and ratings.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   September 25th 2011, 7:18 pm

The way it went down was low. But I'm glad he can finally move on now. He can do so much better...

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   November 5th 2011, 1:46 am

did anyone hear anything about Kasey and Vienna breaking up? she moved home to FL and they are no longer in each other's avatar pics on twitter.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   November 5th 2011, 8:41 am

Good that means Kasey got smart.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   November 5th 2011, 9:33 pm

I don't know if they did or not, was asking after i overanalyzed everything.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   November 8th 2011, 9:27 pm

According to US, they are doing the long distance thing Rolling Eyes

Basically this is all he said -

"We're just doing [the relationship] long distance right now," he tells Us of his romance with his Bachelor Pad costar, whom he's dated since March 2011. "It's for the best."

Though the couple moved into a new Los Angeles home together in August, a source confirms to Us Girardi has moved out and relocated to her native Florida.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-pads-kasey-kahl-vienna-girardi-and-i-have-not-split-2011811
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   November 10th 2011, 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   November 14th 2011, 9:57 pm

well, it's official......................

Bachelor Pad's Vienna Girardi, Kasey Kahl Split

It's another Bachelor break-up: Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl have called it quits.

"Yes vienna and I have split. It's been 5 weeks now. I can't fake it anymore. I will always love, be there for her, and wish her the best," Kahl, 27, posted to Twitter on Sunday.

"@KaseyRKahl will always be my best friend, but yes we have split. No idea what the future holds for us but we will always remain friends," Girardi, 25, posted to her account.

Girardi won Jake Pavelka's season of The Bachelor but the engagement didn't last long and the couple split in an ugly and highly publicized break-up.

Kahl wooed Ali Fedotowsky on The Bachelorette with song, and his catch phrase, "guard and protect your heart," ended up tattooed on his wrist. Fedotowsky was unimpressed.

Girardi and Kahl didn't give up on love or on reality TV. On Bachelor Pad, Kahl and Girardi quickly became the power couple to beat, though they lost the competition to on-again-off-again couple Holly Durst and Michael Stagliano in the show's finale.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20545308,00.html
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   November 27th 2012, 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad 2011   

Back to top Go down