catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Fear Factor   June 2nd 2011, 6:07 pm

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/nbc-fear-factor-returning/

Breaking Ewwws: NBC Is Reviving Fear Factor

Paging Joe Rogan… or not. On the heels of The Voice’s super-success, NBC has decided to revive their infamous gross-out classic, Fear Factor.
Why the reboot after a five-year hiatus? NBC alternative programming boss Paul Teledgy tells EW.com it was the high ratings Factor repeats pull in on NBC Universal’s Chiller channel that sparked the idea. Plus, he says, “You go back and [the show has] stood the test of time. It always had this incredible spectacle to it.”

Telegdy says that while the series’ revival will be bigger and better than its first run, “We don’t necessarily need to do the stuff with maximum shock value.” Uh-huh.

No word yet on when Fear Factor 2.0 will launch — or if Rogan will in fact return as the show’s boastful host — but a 2012 bow seems likely.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   June 2nd 2011, 6:10 pm

catty wrote:
http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/nbc-fear-factor-returning/

Breaking Ewwws: NBC Is Reviving Fear Factor

Paging Joe Rogan… or not. On the heels of The Voice’s super-success, NBC has decided to revive their infamous gross-out classic, Fear Factor.
Why the reboot after a five-year hiatus? NBC alternative programming boss Paul Teledgy tells EW.com it was the high ratings Factor repeats pull in on NBC Universal’s Chiller channel that sparked the idea. Plus, he says, “You go back and [the show has] stood the test of time. It always had this incredible spectacle to it.”

Telegdy says that while the series’ revival will be bigger and better than its first run, “We don’t necessarily need to do the stuff with maximum shock value.” Uh-huh.

No word yet on when Fear Factor 2.0 will launch — or if Rogan will in fact return as the show’s boastful host — but a 2012 bow seems likely.

Joe Rogan said on a recent sirius radio show that he hated doing that Fear Factor and would never do it again he loves doing commentary for UFC
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   June 2nd 2011, 6:14 pm

Someone tweeted the host could be Jay Leno puke Gosh I hope that was a joke.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   June 2nd 2011, 9:30 pm

catty wrote:

puke I agree, Catty. I vote NO for Leno.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   June 2nd 2011, 9:46 pm

catty wrote:

ew no! #teamcoco

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   October 19th 2011, 4:22 pm

Quote :
Fear Factor will have a two-hour premiere on Monday, Dec. 12 — taking over the slot after The Sing Off concludes on Dec. 5. Producers have promised a more spectacular edition of the show that takes advantage of modern stunt technology, plus it’s in HD for the first time. Also on board is the show’s original sarcastic host, Joe Rogan (who in the above pic looks more surly than ever).

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/19/fear-factor-photos/

Joe Rogan is back as host.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   

Back to top Go down

Fear Factor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: