HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 9th 2011, 3:46 am

Wildebeest wrote:
jasmom wrote:
http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelorettes-bentley-williams-ex-wife-disappointed-by-show-will-she-consider-being-next-bachelorette_article_49039

interview with Bentley's ex-wife, video too

I just watched that interview on TV about two minutes ago.
His ex-wife is pretty and seems very nice and his little daughter is absolutely adorable!!!

Too bad he is such a pigman!!

His ex wife kind of looks like Emily:

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 9th 2011, 7:58 pm

lol!

Jeff Medolla: The Mask Was a Joke, Bentley Was Really Cool, I Felt No Connection With Ashley, JP Will Win

We got off easy. Jeff Medolla considered wearing a huge fake Tom Selleck mustache on The Bachelorette premiere. We could’ve been stuck staring at that for three episodes.

Jeff knew he wanted to go into the show using a disguise and “flip the script” in some way. He settled on a mask, becoming Masked Jeff in his grand “social experiment” that was less about an earnest statement about appearances than a way to show off his dry sense of humor and love of comedy. He calls it “a joke with an awesome message.” He’s a big prankster and apparently all his friends are laughing their asses off about it.

The producers, of course, thought his mask idea was “genius,” Jeff told reporters on Thursday’s media conference call. “I mean, who in the hell would do something like that?” This guy!

Jeff Medolla, 35, an entrepreneur from St. Louis, Missouri, has no regrets about his mask stunt and wouldn’t do things differently if he could go back and do it all over again. (But please, God, don’t let him.)

Despite his gimmick, Jeff calls himself a nice, genuine guy. He’s also pretty interesting — he’s in the wine business, his friends are rappers, he adopted a three-legged dog, he plays hockey, etc. It’s too bad he didn’t just go with that instead of his mask trick, but he wanted to be memorable.

Not that it matters, since most of the questions on the conference call were about his roommate in the house, Bad News Bentley Williams. They are both laid-back guys who don’t drink and have several things in common, Jeff said. (Like not really giving a crap about being there.)

read rest here - http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/jeff-medolla-the-mask-was-a-joke-bentley-was-really-cool-i-felt-no-connection-with-ashley-jp-will-win
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 9th 2011, 8:01 pm

Emily Maynard Doesn't Believe Bentley Wanted Her as the Season 7 Bachelorette

Back to top Go down
jasmom

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 10th 2011, 12:26 pm

reality steve has a new post up
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 10th 2011, 2:43 pm

I think we should make just a new thread for Bachelor Pad in this Forum.
I don't want another forum junking up the index page. OK?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 14th 2011, 5:29 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 14th 2011, 9:24 am

Not sure if this is true or not.
The source seems kind of sketchy

'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Confirmed for 'Dancing With the Stars' <---link
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 14th 2011, 10:57 am

I don't understand why they would have Ashley on DWTS. It isn't like she is one of the more popular Bachelorettes they have had. And I think fans are getting more and more irritated with her as the Bentley saga goes on, so I don't think they can count too much on carrying Bachelor fans over to DWTS to watch her, if that's their intent.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 14th 2011, 11:01 am

Bronwyn wrote:
I don't understand why they would have Ashley on DWTS. It isn't like she is one of the more popular Bachelorettes they have had. And I think fans are getting more and more irritated with her as the Bentley saga goes on, so I don't think they can count too much on carrying Bachelor fans over to DWTS to watch her, if that's their intent.

I agree, but they had Jake Pavelka on and continue to give that guy venues to show his jack-assedness so I give up on how they gauge fan wishes.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 14th 2011, 11:04 am

The show isn't over yet. Who knows how it will play out?
It could end up being a super popular ending.

Also, lots of people like her....and she can dance, so that is a plus.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 14th 2011, 11:44 am

There are die-hard DWTS fans, who despise when a crossover with a Bachelor/Bachelorette contestant is done. Any reality show contestant really, but there's something about the Bachelor that really sets them off. Probably because it's a member of the ABC family, and they worry about favoritism being shown to keep the person on as long as possible, whether it's warranted by their dancing abilities or not. And the fact that she can dance, especially if she should wind up being partnered with Derek, if he returns, or Mark, (and since she's so small, I think Derek/Mark it is for her) is really going to piss a lot of people off. The prior dancing ability and Derek and/or Mark getting another ringer is going to make a lot of people mad.

And I have no idea why they keep giving Jake a venue to pimp himself out on. At this point, I think he's done almost every ABC reality show there is, and I can't fathom why, cause the vast majority of people just don't like him at all. Although I know why he's doing Bachelor Pad along with Vienna. They are hoping for some major drama to play out, and also hoping it will be really ugly, I would imagine. And if they don't get what they're hoping for, they will manipulate it to get what they want. It's their specialty.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 14th 2011, 11:48 am

Bronwyn wrote:
There are die-hard DWTS fans, who despise when a crossover with a Bachelor/Bachelorette contestant is done. Any reality show contestant really, but there's something about the Bachelor that really sets them off. Probably because it's a member of the ABC family, and they worry about favoritism being shown to keep the person on as long as possible, whether it's warranted by their dancing abilities or not. And the fact that she can dance, especially if she should wind up being partnered with Derek, if he returns, or Mark, (and since she's so small, I think Derek/Mark it is for her) is really going to piss a lot of people off. The prior dancing ability and Derek and/or Mark getting another ringer is going to make a lot of people mad.

And I have no idea why they keep giving Jake a venue to pimp himself out on. At this point, I think he's done almost every ABC reality show there is, and I can't fathom why, cause the vast majority of people just don't like him at all. Although I know why he's doing Bachelor Pad along with Vienna. They are hoping for some major drama to play out, and also hoping it will be really ugly, I would imagine. And if they don't get what they're hoping for, they will manipulate it to get what they want. It's their specialty.

One thing we won't have to speculate about....there will be tears....from Jake. roll on floor laughi

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 14th 2011, 1:18 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Not sure if this is true or not.
The source seems kind of sketchy

'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Confirmed for 'Dancing With the Stars' <---link
I would love to see Ashley on Dancing with the Stars.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 15th 2011, 3:57 am

I wouldn't mind if she was on DWTS, but I wonder who they would pair her up with? Also, if she did end up picking someone during her season is that person going to be in LA with her while she is one the show? Plus, I thought she was still finishing up school?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 17th 2011, 4:10 am

This video made me excited about the season again. It really is very sweet.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 17th 2011, 6:02 am

Looks like someone is projecting or willing JP to be the final bachelor. I won't argue with that lol
Back to top Go down
ta

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 18th 2011, 12:48 am

I like that song. Thanks for posting the video.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 18th 2011, 2:48 am

Here is another one of JP and Ashley. If this is overkill just let me know. lol!

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 19th 2011, 1:23 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Here is another one of JP and Ashley. If this is overkill just let me know. lol!

Beautiful video Happy! These two are really cute together. She acts so different with him than with the other guys.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 20th 2011, 12:28 am

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Beautiful video Happy! These two are really cute together. She acts so different with him than with the other guys.

I agree with you 100%. I believe it is JP or no one. They have a special bond and I can't wait to see their connection grow.

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 20th 2011, 10:04 pm

But, but...I wanted JP as the next bachelor. I would have watched if it was JP.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 20th 2011, 10:22 pm

According to one of the magazines I think In Touch says that Ashley is engaged??!! I didn't read the article though.

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 21st 2011, 2:24 am

lovin wrote:
According to one of the magazines I think In Touch says that Ashley is engaged??!! I didn't read the article though.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2011/06/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-engaged.html

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 21st 2011, 6:18 pm

Ashley Spivey's blog: http://saynotocosmo.com/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 21st 2011, 6:33 pm

Reality Steve's Blog -

http://realitysteve.com/2011/06/21/the-bachelorette-recap-62011-including-which-bachelor-pad-duo-is-currently-dating/#more-2353

Interesting point regarding Bentley - I sure do hope he's right. I can't take another week of the Bentley saga.

Wanted to briefly mention that there’s also some people who seem to think Bentleys return next week is more than it really is based on the previews. As stated in the “Ashley Bachelorette Spoilers”, Bentley comes back to the show, they talk in the hotel, Ashley gets her closure, and he leaves. He does not see the other guys, does not go on any dates, and isn’t part of the rose ceremony. Just like last weeks preview made you think Bentley was coming back in Chiang Mai, this weeks preview makes it out to be bigger than it will be. At no point do you ever see Bentley in the same screen as any of the other guys, talking to any of the other guys, or on a date anywhere. They talk, she gets her closure, and he leaves. That’s it. Everyone is so sick of her talking about Bentley, then after next week airs, I’m pretty sure the reaction will be, “That’s it? That was so stupid.” Even on Ashleys blog today on People.com, here’s something she says about next week:
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 21st 2011, 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 21st 2011, 8:30 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2011/06/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-engaged.html

I saw this photo in the grocery store and thought it was Miley Cyrus... lol!

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 21st 2011, 8:36 pm

Ugh, I read somewhere what her ring is like and now I don't remember. I'll go look and see if I can find it.

Never mind, that was easy enough, I found it -

"The Bachelorette" 2011 spoilers - Ashley's engagement ring

Neil Lane is the jeweler for "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" reality shows. Ashley's ring is said to be a 3-carat diamond worth $150,000, according to Aslam Bakshi of Diamong Images, USA. The source told Hollywood Life that the patented shape is called the asscher cut. It's colorless and is surrounded by 1.5-carats of small Micro Pave diamonds.Aslam adds that it's a popular shape and size in today's market. An insider told Life & Style magazine that she's been spotted wearing the sparkling stunner even though "The Bachelorette" hasn't completed its season on-air yet.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Leaked ending for ’The Bachelorette’ 2011, Ashley’s engagement and ring - Portland Pop Culture | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-in-portland/leaked-ending-for-the-bachelorette-2011-ashley-s-engagement-and-ring#ixzz1PxsFyALF

BEWARE IF YOU READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE, THERE'S A SPOILER IN IT.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 21st 2011, 8:44 pm

The ex contestants are chatting now -

http://www.rtvzone.com/LIVE_BROADCAST.php

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 22nd 2011, 8:06 pm

Jealous that they watched the next two shows.

Ali Fedotowsky - The Bachelorette
Roberto & I just watched the next 2 episodes of the Bachelorette last night & I CANNOT believe what Ashley has to go through. You guys will all see what I mean next week. Hang in there Ash! What you went through was one of my biggest fears as the Bette. We ♥ you and are supporting you all the way!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 23rd 2011, 4:31 am

Jack'd wrote:

Roberto & I just watched the next 2 episodes of the Bachelorette last night & I CANNOT believe what Ashley has to go through. You guys will all see what I mean next week. Hang in there Ash! What you went through was one of my biggest fears as the Bette. We ♥ you and are supporting you all the way!

I wonder if another contestants leaves the show and Ashley is crushed. Ali's biggest fear was loving someone and they wouldn't love her back.

Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 23rd 2011, 5:17 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I wonder if another contestants leaves the show and Ashley is crushed. Ali's biggest fear was loving someone and they wouldn't love her back.

Yeah, I remember Ali talking about that, specifically in regard to Roberto.
As far as next week, she's probably just referring to Bentley finally admitting to Ashley that he's not and never was into her. That has to be hard coming from any of the contestants, but devastating when it's the guy she was set on being her "final one".

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 24th 2011, 2:38 pm

Here's a sneak peak of Ashley telling the guys about Bentley's return and Mickey's leaving Sad

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 25th 2011, 3:34 am

Quote :
Here's a sneak peak of Ashley telling the guys about Bentley's return and Mickey's leaving.

On one hand I don't blame the guys for being upset, but the edit she is getting seems harsh.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 28th 2011, 2:02 am

Here are some really cute photos of JP in NYC recently.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 28th 2011, 8:52 am

Ashley's blog about last night's episode.

Bachelorette Blog: Ashley Hebert's Final Thoughts on 'Bentley Debacle'
Bentley Williams and Ashley Hebert

I've decided to approach this week's blog in a nontraditional fashion. I usually watch the episode and easily recount the most memorable moments and candid feelings in my own inner voice.

This week, I cannot do this.

With all of the negativity surrounding the Bentley debacle and the viewers' inability to understand how I was unable to see through what seemed to be a very obvious facade, I am here with an explanation and hopefully final "closure" to this never-ending saga.

In last night's episode, I hope you were finally able to see what Bentley was consistently doing in each conversation with me. His ego and competitiveness made him want to "get the girl," but you know, as well as I do (now), that I was certainly not what he wanted.

But he continually fed me lines like, "I didn't think I would miss you as much as I did," and, "Come to Salt Lake City." It was only at this meeting that I was able to clearly see the way he would try to smooth talk his way into my heart and then attempt to crush it on his way out. Looking back, one would think that I would be fearful that my judgment was not intact. However, I am more fearful of the fact that there are men out there so convincing of untruth.

An outsider might look at this situation and see a complete lack of social intellect on my part, and I understand that. However, when I look at my actions, I see myself as someone who was willing to give a person a chance to prove himself. I'll admit that I was burned by a boy who saw my feelings for him as a conquest. A conquest he quickly achieved and slowly lost. In retrospect, it was just as painful for me to hear his name as it was for all of the viewers who were aware of his ill will.

But I still believe in my instinct, and most importantly I still believe myself ... hopeful of finding a man who would never make me question myself, or treat another person with such lack of regard.

So if you have any question as to whether or not I am ready, confident and in a great place to move on after this episode, please know that I am, and also know that you will never have to hear the B–– word again.

I want to make it clear that I sought closure from this mystery because my heart was heading towards love and I owed it to all of these great guys to get the answers and never have to think about it again. During my date with J.P., I decided to tell him about Bentley's return. He handled hearing the news with grace, as I had expected, and gave me the confidence to share it with the rest of the guys at the cocktail party.

I always told the guys that it was important for us to be honest with each other. I knew this cocktail party was the perfect time to tell everyone about the rendezvous I had earlier in the week. What I didn't know is that I would have such a hard time explaining what had happened. How do you explain to the men you are dating that you had "fallen" for someone who chose to leave? And that he came back because you needed closure?

I am not sure there is a good answer to this, and I certainly see how that could make anyone feel as if they were second best. The truth is, it made me realize the caliber of men that I had and it made me feel closer to them.

Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20506026,00.html
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 28th 2011, 10:50 am

Good blog.... and I like Ashley and I really do understand how things happened like they did.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   June 28th 2011, 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd