Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17013
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   December 21st 2011, 6:04 pm

WTG Ashley, congrats to her!

ashhebert Ashley Hebert
Just walked out of UPenn with my D.M.D... As I looked back, a tear rolled down my cheek. #outofamovie #upennlove #finallydone #callmedoc Wink
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   December 21st 2011, 7:40 pm

Good for her. It is nice to know that she continued to pursue her career after the season ended. An education is the gift that lasts a lifetime.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   December 24th 2011, 8:58 pm

Alejules wrote:
Good for her. It is nice to know that she continued to pursue her career after the season ended. An education is the gift that lasts a lifetime.

good posting I couldn't agree more. She's an intelligent young woman. I'm pleased she finished her degree after the show. Many of them get side-tracked by the fame and Hollywood but she didn't. I admire her so much for pursuing her education.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17013
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   January 20th 2012, 6:23 pm

Really cute video Ashley & JP did for US Magazine (Sorry, I can't get it to embed)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/inside-ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaums-first-home-2012201

After enduring a long-distance relationship while Ashley Hebert finished dental school in Philadelphia and her fiance J.P. Rosenbaum worked in New York City, the Bachelorette lovebirds have finally found a place they can call home -- together!

The new issue of Us Weekly has an exclusive look inside their chic city apartment in NYC's Atlas building, and the pair recently took Us on a video tour of their newly furnished digs.

"We wanted to create a home where everything belonged to both of us," Hebert, 27, tells Us of the 800-square-foot abode designed by interior decorator Courtney Cachet. "We gave tons of bags of stuff to Goodwill!"

Moving into their new space in August, the couple -- who got engaged during Hebert's 2011 stint as ABC's Bachelorette -- say they're so enamored with New York City that they're considering getting hitched there. "I think we're going to have a New York wedding, so all the people we love can be here," Hebert hints, adding that the couple will go into full wedding-planning mode later this month.

Here's the website they're talking about. I took a look, it has some really nice stuff. I might be doing some damage soon.

http://www.hayneedle.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Media   

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Season - Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: