all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 8:08 am

Jessalyn wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I really wish him and Kirstie won Sad
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest


Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 8:41 am

Washed Up wrote:
I haven't actually watched the final here on the west coast yet but once again, based on the results you have reported, the prize goes to someone that is not necessarily the best but has that wide fan base.....leaves me feeling as though there is really no chance for the contestants that pull at the heart-strings. Hines was like a styrofoam non-emotive robotic blob of protoplasm that moved stiltingling across the dance floor holding onto a mannequin-like dance partner. I would rather watch paint dry. I would almost have preferred that Mark "the mean and most unappealing people-eater" and Chelsea (unfortunate person to be paired with Mark the meany) win the whole dang thing...but not quite. I just hope that something good happens to both Maks and Kirstie to prove to them it was worth all the effort....maybe their own TV sitcom? Stranger things have happened. Question to self: why do I care?

Honestly, I don't think this show has ever been about the best dancer. From the very first season, it was a popularity contest. Kelly Monaco fell at the end of her freestyle, still got 10's from the judges, and went on to win, due in large part to General Hospital viewers who rallied to vote for her, even though for the most part she sucked as a dancer IMO.

I have never understood why Carrie Ann and Bruno are judges, since they have absolutely no background in ballroom dancing at all.

It's pretty obvious that the Winner Take All dance from last week, was strictly to keep in one couple over another who they thought was far less deserving. And what good did it do in the end, Chelsea and Mark were still out third, cause they just didn't have the fan base to carry them through to the win, and that blatant attempt to get them to the finals, probably turned a lot of voters off.

I think at this point any celebrity thinking about doing this show, probably only wants to be partnered with Cheryl, Mark, Maks, Kym, or Derek, if he returns, cause those seem to be the only pros who consistently make it to the end. They all have their own huge fan bases and are stars themselves now.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 9:11 am

I'm not a ballroom dancer, but do have some dance experience ( lol )
Hines was the best dancer. Chelsea was good, but Hines had really good posture,
( placement, we call it), projection, and his basic technique looked really good.

So in my opinion, the best dancer did win this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 9:48 am

Hope wrote:
I admit I loved Black Eyed Peas when they first came out. Now, not so much. They are not the same at all.

That's funny because I could not stand them when they first came out, but now I'm slowly turning. I have a couple of their songs on my iPod. I get kind of pissed off at myself for folding because they're so corny.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 10:53 am

Black Eyed Peas songs are like Cher's song Believe, I don't really like to admit it, but I turn it up and dance around and sing
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 3:27 pm

SHIT! I didn't know the finale was last night and I am pissed that Hines one. So what if his foot work was good, why does sports have to dominate everything in our society. GOD. Grrrrr
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 3:47 pm

Has there ever been a football player that didn't win? Probably, although he probably stunk.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 3:55 pm

Lori wrote:
Has there ever been a football player that didn't win? Probably, although he probably stunk.

Jason Taylor didn't win, and he wasn't bad.
Chad Ochocinco didn't win and he was not great at all.
Warren Sapp didn't win and he was very enthusiastic (well...)
Jerry Rice didn't win, and he was pretty awesome.

Emmitt Smith and Hines are the only FB players that won.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 4:31 pm

LOL...boy I sure was way off base. They seem like they always win. lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 5:13 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
Lori wrote:
Has there ever been a football player that didn't win? Probably, although he probably stunk.

Jason Taylor didn't win, and he wasn't bad.
Chad Ochocinco didn't win and he was not great at all.
Warren Sapp didn't win and he was very enthusiastic (well...)
Jerry Rice didn't win, and he was pretty awesome.

Emmitt Smith and Hines are the only FB players that won.

Emmitt Smith was a good dancer too but he was no Mario Lopez...Mario looked like one of the pros during most of his dances!
I thought Mario got robbed that season.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 5:23 pm

Oh most definitely Mario was robbed.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 5:45 pm

Lori wrote:
Oh most definitely Mario was robbed.
I agree !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 6:01 pm

Probably one of our very last photos of Kirstie and Maks together Sad

@kirstiealley & @maksimc smile for the cameras as they walk out for GMA 5/25/11 Wink http://twitpic.com/52gi7y
about 3 hours ago via Twitpic


Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 6:02 pm

Kirstie really does look fabulous and of course Maks always looks scrumptious!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 6:04 pm

Lori wrote:
Kirstie really does look fabulous and of course Maks always looks scrumptious!

I am like Lee Ann, I have never had a crush on any reality guy...ever.

But I think I have my first crush...Maks is hubba hubba hunky and I love his cute (new) personality!!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 6:10 pm

How can you not have a crush? He's gorgeous! hot for you
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 25th 2011, 6:58 pm

Lori wrote:
How can you not have a crush? He's gorgeous! hot for you

He really is.

_________________
Forget regret, or life is yours to miss....Rent
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 2:23 am

YAY HINES!!!!

I haven't had a chance to watch all of the finale yet, but I caught the end. I was disappointed to see Kirstie place ahead of Chelsea. I find it amusing that many of the same people who were so up in arms about Bristol Palin making the finals last year were rooting for Kirstie. IMO, it was ridiculous that Bristol got third and just as ridiculous that Kirstie got second. Neither one deserved to make the finals and did so at the expense of better dancers. That's the nature of the show when you have fan voting count for 50%. It is what it is, but I find it very hypocritical of Maks to be so vocal and critical of Bristol last year, and then make all these comments about how Kirstie was the "most deserving" this year. Yes, he has to support his partner and rally for votes, but still. He should have taken the high road and kept his mouth shut last year like Mark Ballas is doing this year because you never know when the shoe's going to be on the other foot. I'm sure Maks would have flipped out if Mark was bitching today about how Chelsea was so much more deserving... which she was, just like Brandy was last year.

I used to be a big fan of Maks, but I am finding it hard to root for him anymore. He may be hot and a great dancer, but he is not a very admirable person in "real life." The more I hear about him, the less I like. And for those of you worried about him leaving the show, he acts like this every year at the end of the season (burned out, time to move on, blah blah) and he has come back every season but one (season 6). I'm sure he'll be back in the fall.

_________________
Women are like angels, but if you break our wings, we continue to fly... on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 3:18 am

Emmitt Smith was a good dancer, but I am bias when it comes to any former Cowboys player. Of course I thought Mario was a better dancer overall, but my votes always went to Emmitt. Also, his partner Kirina didn't do him any favors. She has been for the most part one of the most unlikable pros.

Hines won this season because he had the votes, but Chelsea was a much better dancer. Maybe it didn't appear that way because her egotistical partner loves the spotlight. Hines went through the motions most of the time and Kym always danced around them. All he had to do was smile and wave that yellow towel around and he was a lock to get that mirror ball trophy.

I wish Kirstie and Maks could be on again next season. They were so much fun to watch.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 5:09 am

jengalives wrote:
YAY HINES!!!!

I haven't had a chance to watch all of the finale yet, but I caught the end. I was disappointed to see Kirstie place ahead of Chelsea. I find it amusing that many of the same people who were so up in arms about Bristol Palin making the finals last year were rooting for Kirstie. IMO, it was ridiculous that Bristol got third and just as ridiculous that Kirstie got second. Neither one deserved to make the finals and did so at the expense of better dancers. That's the nature of the show when you have fan voting count for 50%. It is what it is, but I find it very hypocritical of Maks to be so vocal and critical of Bristol last year, and then make all these comments about how Kirstie was the "most deserving" this year. Yes, he has to support his partner and rally for votes, but still. He should have taken the high road and kept his mouth shut last year like Mark Ballas is doing this year because you never know when the shoe's going to be on the other foot. I'm sure Maks would have flipped out if Mark was bitching today about how Chelsea was so much more deserving... which she was, just like Brandy was last year.

I used to be a big fan of Maks, but I am finding it hard to root for him anymore. He may be hot and a great dancer, but he is not a very admirable person in "real life." The more I hear about him, the less I like. And for those of you worried about him leaving the show, he acts like this every year at the end of the season (burned out, time to move on, blah blah) and he has come back every season but one (season 6). I'm sure he'll be back in the fall.

There is a HUGE difference between Kirstie and Bristol...Kirstie could dance and she did a great job and was so enjoyable to watch...Bristol couldn't dance and it was uncomfortable to watch!
IMO Kirstie belonged in the final three!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 6:00 am

Wildebeest wrote:
jengalives wrote:
YAY HINES!!!!

I haven't had a chance to watch all of the finale yet, but I caught the end. I was disappointed to see Kirstie place ahead of Chelsea. I find it amusing that many of the same people who were so up in arms about Bristol Palin making the finals last year were rooting for Kirstie. IMO, it was ridiculous that Bristol got third and just as ridiculous that Kirstie got second. Neither one deserved to make the finals and did so at the expense of better dancers. That's the nature of the show when you have fan voting count for 50%. It is what it is, but I find it very hypocritical of Maks to be so vocal and critical of Bristol last year, and then make all these comments about how Kirstie was the "most deserving" this year. Yes, he has to support his partner and rally for votes, but still. He should have taken the high road and kept his mouth shut last year like Mark Ballas is doing this year because you never know when the shoe's going to be on the other foot. I'm sure Maks would have flipped out if Mark was bitching today about how Chelsea was so much more deserving... which she was, just like Brandy was last year.

I used to be a big fan of Maks, but I am finding it hard to root for him anymore. He may be hot and a great dancer, but he is not a very admirable person in "real life." The more I hear about him, the less I like. And for those of you worried about him leaving the show, he acts like this every year at the end of the season (burned out, time to move on, blah blah) and he has come back every season but one (season 6). I'm sure he'll be back in the fall.

There is a HUGE difference between Kirstie and Bristol...Kirstie could dance and she did a great job and was so enjoyable to watch...Bristol couldn't dance and it was uncomfortable to watch!
IMO Kirstie belonged in the final three!

AMEN!

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 8:09 am

I thought Kirstie was a fantastic dancer. I loved watching her dance. I have always cheered for the person who I enjoyed the most. If I were to vote for Kirstie only because she lost weight or was on a tv show over 20 years ago then I would see your point. However, I liked Kirstie because she was fun to watch, made me smile, improved, and Yes she could dance. Sorry, Chelsea might have been technically better dancer, but in the end I love the one that grows the most. I watched one show last year so I can't compare. However, I will say this, the show I did watch....I would not compare the two. IMO
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3685
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 12:20 pm

Hope wrote:
I thought Kirstie was a fantastic dancer. I loved watching her dance. I have always cheered for the person who I enjoyed the most. If I were to vote for Kirstie only because she lost weight or was on a tv show over 20 years ago then I would see your point. However, I liked Kirstie because she was fun to watch, made me smile, improved, and Yes she could dance. Sorry, Chelsea might have been technically better dancer, but in the end I love the one that grows the most. I watched one show last year so I can't compare. However, I will say this, the show I did watch....I would not compare the two. IMO

This. tens
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 12:33 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
Hope wrote:
I thought Kirstie was a fantastic dancer. I loved watching her dance. I have always cheered for the person who I enjoyed the most. If I were to vote for Kirstie only because she lost weight or was on a tv show over 20 years ago then I would see your point. However, I liked Kirstie because she was fun to watch, made me smile, improved, and Yes she could dance. Sorry, Chelsea might have been technically better dancer, but in the end I love the one that grows the most. I watched one show last year so I can't compare. However, I will say this, the show I did watch....I would not compare the two. IMO

This. tens


I'm with them, good posting
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 1:53 pm

Plus ... Kirstie is a celebrity (as is Hines) so to me they both fall into the whole premise of the show. Neither Bristol nor Chelsea are celebrities to me. I enjoyed watching Kirstie dance but I was always uncomfortable watching Bristol. (Of course, maybe it was political, I'll admit that much.)
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 4:44 pm

I never said Kirstie was as bad as Bristol. But she WASN'T good enough to get 2nd place imo, just as Bristol wasn't good enough to make the finals. I have no problem with people voting for Kirstie because she was entertaining or their favorite or whatever, but what bothers me is when people say she deserved it because of improvement or the journey or whatever. If that's the criteria, then so did Bristol, even if people disliked her.

This is not directed at anyone on the board but I have been annoyed by discussions I've had about the finale with friends, co-workers, etc. Yes, of course it's everyone's prerogative to vote for whomever they want. But my point is: Call a spade a spade. If you bashed Bristol being in the finals because she sucked but supported Kirstie to win it all over CLEARLY better dancers, just admit you voted for Kirstie because you liked her/rooted for her as a person and didn't vote for Bristol because you disliked her. I can respect that.

_________________
Women are like angels, but if you break our wings, we continue to fly... on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 5:02 pm

jengalives wrote:
I never said Kirstie was as bad as Bristol. But she WASN'T good enough to get 2nd place imo, just as Bristol wasn't good enough to make the finals. I have no problem with people voting for Kirstie because she was entertaining or their favorite or whatever, but what bothers me is when people say she deserved it because of improvement or the journey or whatever. If that's the criteria, then so did Bristol, even if people disliked her.

This is not directed at anyone on the board but I have been annoyed by discussions I've had about the finale with friends, co-workers, etc. Yes, of course it's everyone's prerogative to vote for whomever they want. But my point is: Call a spade a spade. If you bashed Bristol being in the finals because she sucked but supported Kirstie to win it all over CLEARLY better dancers, just admit you voted for Kirstie because you liked her/rooted for her as a person and didn't vote for Bristol because you disliked her. I can respect that.

The best dancers this season (IMO) were Hines, Chelsea and Kirstie...who do you think was better than them?
Who was the most entertaining to me?...Kirstie, Chelsea and Hines.
Who do I think grew the most that had NO dance lessons in their background?...Kirstie and Hines.
So for me I was very pleased with the final three.

I would have liked to see Kirstie take first place because she had everything that I like...she worked hard and grew to be a good dancer, she was very entertaining and I loved, loved her fun personality, her stamina and her passion.
I also gave her big kudos more than anyone because most women/men her age (and weight) couldn't have done 1/8 of what she did.


Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 5:39 pm

I thought Romeo was better than Kirstie run away

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 5:44 pm

catty wrote:
I thought Romeo was better than Kirstie run away

Don't run away...I think Romeo was a good dancer too (and he was adorable to watch) but he didn't have the posture or technique down as much as Kirstie did.
The judges take away points for those two things.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 5:46 pm

catty wrote:
I thought Romeo was better than Kirstie run away

Me too.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 5:48 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
catty wrote:
I thought Romeo was better than Kirstie run away

Don't run away...I think Romeo was a good dancer too (and he was adorable to watch) but he didn't have the posture or technique down as much as Kirstie did.
The judges take away points for those two things.

lol! I just think Romeo danced with the music. The flow was better. There were times I felt Kirstie was dancing too slow for the music she was dancing to.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3685
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 6:14 pm

catty wrote:
I thought Romeo was better than Kirstie run away

I loved Romeo! But, I'm perfectly okay with the way things turned out.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 26th 2011, 7:32 pm

I liked Romeo too. I think the only 2 I would have had a fit over being in the finale....Wendy or Mike.


Forget Maks...POOR TONY
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 27th 2011, 3:59 am

I thought Romeo was a better dancer then Ralph. This show is all about who has the bigger fan base because if it was about who is the best dancer how many seasons would the outcome have been much different. I would venture to say lots.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 27th 2011, 6:43 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I thought Romeo was a better dancer then Ralph. This show is all about who has the bigger fan base because if it was about who is the best dancer how many seasons would the outcome have been much different. I would venture to say lots.

I totally agree Happy. With everything you said.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 27th 2011, 5:01 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I thought Romeo was a better dancer then Ralph. This show is all about who has the bigger fan base because if it was about who is the best dancer how many seasons would the outcome have been much different. I would venture to say lots.

I know it's about bigger fanbase.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   May 27th 2011, 8:55 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I thought Romeo was a better dancer then Ralph. This show is all about who has the bigger fan base because if it was about who is the best dancer how many seasons would the outcome have been much different. I would venture to say lots.
tens good posting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011   

Back to top Go down
 
DWTS Discussion Finale-05/23/2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: