Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:31 pm

You could put Maks' ass on Mark Ballas' face, and I would still hate Mark Ballas.

I love Maks. He is getting less yelly and harsh. I think his past partners must have been really big whiners, because he has been ever so patient with Kirstie. He's counting her calories for crap's sake! So sweet!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:38 pm

Mim and Sammie, git to bed, you bad girl s
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:42 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Mim and Sammie, git to bed, you s

We are sorry. No we're not!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:44 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Mim and Sammie, git to bed, you bad girl s

lol, together?
what if I am not her type?

note, pc tune-up, restart and I think I am back to normal.
happy dance 2

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:45 pm

Ignore Wilde...she's too old to remember how to tango in bed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:47 pm

On side note - hubby brought some of that chocolate wine yesterday. I thought it sounded kind of gross but I'm just having my first glass now and it is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:48 pm

Lori wrote:
On side note - hubby brought some of that chocolate wine yesterday. I thought it sounded kind of gross but I'm just having my first glass now and it is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!

Chocolate wine????????
I have never heard of that, Lori.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:53 pm

ok what did Kirstie say? lol!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:54 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Lori wrote:

Chocolate wine????????
I have never heard of that, Lori.

I have not heard of that, but I feel the need to try it.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:55 pm

I bet she dropped the "f" bomb! lol!

Yes chocolate wine! Sounds gross I know but I'm telling you it's awesome. I love chocolate martinis and this sort of tastes like one.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 8:57 pm

I want to know about chocolate wine. What did Kirstie say?
And last but not least, oily? wtf does that mean?
confused
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14842
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 9th 2011, 11:07 pm

Poor Ralph. Sucks that he's injured. I liked Chelsea and Romeo tonight. They were are a pretty good.

I haven't seen the instant dance routines yet.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 12:57 am

Chelsea and Mark deserve to win this season. Believe me Mark is my least favorite pro at the moment, but his ego aside they dance well.

Maks and Kirstie's first dance (Argentine Tango) tonight was their best of the season! No comment about their second dance.

Hines and Kym did a nice job. I still feel he will win because he has the votes to do so.

I am a fan of Chelsie, but have not really warmed up to Romeo.

Ralph and Kirina are going to be eliminated tomorrow night. IMO

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 6:51 am

Heehee... fell asleep. See! I never should have gone upstairs!

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 7:54 am

All the couples danced well tonight...poor Ralph. I do believe he will go home tonight. I gave all my votes, as usual, to Romeo/Chelsie. I won't be upset with any of them winning. Though, I do believe the winner will be Hines/Kym...his fan base is huge (Steeler nation and all). Very enjoyable season.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 8:08 am

Dial Idol has Hines and Kym and Mark and Chelsea as bottom two, with the other three couples definitely safe.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 8:33 am

Lori wrote:
Dial Idol has Hines and Kym and Mark and Chelsea as bottom two, with the other three couples definitely safe.

Get out!
As much as I love Kirstie I think Hines and Chelsea are two of the best dancers left.

I really like Ralph but I thought for sure he would be in the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 8:38 am

Well it isn't always right but it usually has the "definitely safe" people correct. I bet the Ralph fans rallied realizing his low scores could get him the boot. I voted for the first time last night for Ralph. Who knows what will happen tonight.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 9:47 am

Lori wrote:

I don't care for Hines and never did. I don't see the appeal unless you follow his team. People praise his dancing but I see him as a clump of jello jiggling across the dance floor holding on to Kym Johnson with stilted motions and emotionless except for the beautiful smile he gives while waiting for the judges review after the dance. Yes, I'm hard on him because he is so unappealing to me but I will say he was SO MUCH better than Kendra. He could get a contract to do commercials for nice smiles.

I think the interaction between Mark and Chelsea in the pre-dance episodes has NOT helped them with fans. Mark is painted as somewhat heartless and Chelsea is close behind (she would make a good IRS auditor or statistics professor). I don't think TPTB like them much. However, they are obviously the best dancers left. Chelsea is so far ahead of the other dancers in terms of physique, talent, youth, experience, previous dancing experience that it's not a fair contest. Their chemistry is forced. I'm not buying what they're selling.

If it is for best dancer - I vote for Chelsea and Mark. If it is for best entertainment, I vote 1st for Kirstie and Maks with 2nd Ralph and Karina. Chelsea and Romeo are "meh" to me at this point. Although I think it's kind of cute that Romeo worries about the stress Chelsea goes through. It shows he "cares".

I don't want to see Ralph get hurt anymore and I don't want to see Kirstie fall down a flight of stairs anymore.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 10:46 am

Wow, they are all doing great at this point, and I think it will all boil down to fan base and not talent.

I really like Kirstie and Maks and want him there in the finals. So, she is one of my top picks.

I think Chelsea and Mark are by far the best dancers - so she deserves to be there. I can't blame Mark for getting pissed at the judges comments - I agree with him.

Ralph - aww, how can you not love him.

Hines - I just don't get the love the judges have for him. Yeah, he is a personable guy, and and yeah he dances reasonably well - but geez Carrie Ann is ridiculous about him. He is a bit awkward at times with his movements, so I don't get the praise and high scores.

Romeo - he is ok, but I can take him or leave him.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 12:00 pm

Washed Up wrote:
Lori wrote:

I don't care for Hines and never did. I don't see the appeal unless you follow his team. People praise his dancing but I see him as a clump of jello jiggling across the dance floor holding on to Kym Johnson with stilted motions and emotionless except for the beautiful smile he gives while waiting for the judges review after the dance. Yes, I'm hard on him because he is so unappealing to me but I will say he was SO MUCH better than Kendra. He could get a contract to do commercials for nice smiles.

I think the interaction between Mark and Chelsea in the pre-dance episodes has NOT helped them with fans. Mark is painted as somewhat heartless and Chelsea is close behind (she would make a good IRS auditor or statistics professor). I don't think TPTB like them much. However, they are obviously the best dancers left. Chelsea is so far ahead of the other dancers in terms of physique, talent, youth, experience, previous dancing experience that it's not a fair contest. Their chemistry is forced. I'm not buying what they're selling.

If it is for best dancer - I vote for Chelsea and Mark. If it is for best entertainment, I vote 1st for Kirstie and Maks with 2nd Ralph and Karina. Chelsea and Romeo are "meh" to me at this point. Although I think it's kind of cute that Romeo worries about the stress Chelsea goes through. It shows he "cares".

I don't want to see Ralph get hurt anymore and I don't want to see Kirstie fall down a flight of stairs anymore.

Amen, about Hines I thought I was the only one with all the judges praising him like they do....I really don't think he is good.....

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 1:20 pm

Loved Maks ans Kirstie ... I think it's the "attitude" that she dances with. Her acting background is helping out with her portrayal of her characters on the dance floor, big time.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14842
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 4:21 pm

If we go by this week alone, Ralph should go home, but I hope he doesn't. I hope Hines leaves tonight because he bores me. He is a great dancer, but does nothing for me.

I can see Kirstie winning the whole thing.

Why is Len so hard on Mark Ballas? I really like the way he and Chelsea dance together. They should probably win the whole thing.

Seeing Kyle made me miss him. Especially when they showed some of his instant dance. He was so much fun last season.

ETA: Ralph should go. I hope it's Hines. But I have a feeling it could be Romeo.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 5:12 pm

About the high scores for Hines. I think it may have to do with the difficulty level.
The jive is very similar to a lot of the dance steps I taught when I taught Broadway Jazz ( think a 50's musical) or even tap. Some of the things he was doing were steps that it always took a long time to teach on beginners. When I saw him last night, I thought.. whoa, I'm surprised she put that in his dance.

I have been able to watch the last two shows... I'm a Kirstie fan too. I keep having to remind myself she is 60! Amazing
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 5:21 pm

I can't pick cause they are all too close to call based on what I grade on. Dancing, entertainment and the charm factor. For me it would come down to who I just like. I like Kristie, Ralph and Hines. I am aware that none of them may be the best dancers. I think that may mean I am rooting for the age factor.
dance

(Mappy, Naughty, naughty don't say a word)

I will be at my oldest granddaughter's Glee Club program. I might make it back for the end, not sure.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 5:44 pm

mimTN wrote:

I can't pick cause they are all too close to call based on what I grade on. Dancing, entertainment and the charm factor. For me it would come down to who I just like. I like Kristie, Ralph and Hines. I am aware that none of them may be the best dancers. I think that may mean I am rooting for the age factor.
dance

I will be at my oldest granddaughter's Glee Club program. I might make it back for the end, not sure.

Just as well you don't have a favorite favorite. You'd probably forget who it was before your finger hit the remote... in fact, you'd probably forget why you were sitting in that chair Razz
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 5:51 pm

Mappy wrote:
mimTN wrote:

dance

Just as well you don't have a favorite favorite. You'd probably forget who it was before your finger hit the remote... in fact, you'd probably forget why you were sitting in that chair Razz

yawn
Isn't it about time for your nap? I want you to be able to stay awake for the show.
cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 5:58 pm

mimTN wrote:
Mappy wrote:
mimTN wrote:

dance

yawn
Isn't it about time for your nap? I want you to be able to stay awake for the show.
cheek kiss

Huh?! What show? Big Brother doesn't start until July
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 6:08 pm

If Chelsea or Kirstie leave tonight I will not be a happy camper.

Hines is safe of course.

Ralph might be safe due to the sympathy vote even though his scores were the lowest.

Romeo seems to have gained fans over these last couple of weeks.

So who knows.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 6:14 pm

Mappy wrote:

yes, but you are in the wrong thread for that. Stay, get comfortable (just don't get near a bed). This is the DWTS thread, you like this. remember?
Wink
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 6:38 pm

mimTN wrote:
Mappy wrote:

yes, but you are in the wrong thread for that. Stay, get comfortable (just don't get near a bed). This is the DWTS thread, you like this. remember?
Wink

Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 7:05 pm

My boyfriend has returned! Derek Hough is dancing!

How I missed his kicky spins!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 7:34 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:

Xubaby, do you know if Derek is coming back next season?
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 7:41 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:

They haven't said.

I thought Julianne was supposed to be back this season, and then she wasn't. I think those Houghs are striking out on their own, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 7:52 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:

They haven't said.

I thought Julianne was supposed to be back this season, and then she wasn't. I think those Houghs are striking out on their own, unfortunately.

They are both so talented I can see why they would try it on their own.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 8:09 pm

Sammie??????

Have they ever picked someone to do the dance of the night and then they get voted off??

I am nervous! scared
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 8:11 pm

Kirstie and Maks are SAFE!!
happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 8:11 pm

Yay!!!!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 8:12 pm

sammieso wrote:
Yay!!!!

There you are!!
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    May 10th 2011, 8:13 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Sammie??????

Have they ever picked someone to do the dance of the night and then they get voted off??

I am nervous!

I just switched channels so I had no time to be nervous. Now I can relax.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011    

Back to top Go down

DWTS Discussion - May 9, 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: