Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 10:40 am

See, in my opinion Ashley is a much better catch than empty-headed Emily.
Looks fade, but brains and spunk stay a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 10:57 am

I agree Nancy, that is why i am really liking her and hoping she has an awesome season!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 11:04 am

bergen wrote:
I agree Nancy, that is why i am really liking her and hoping she has an awesome season!

Do you have a favorite guy?
I like Ben because he seems to really like her. I also like JP.
JP is east coast so that is good. I worry that since Ben is San Diego, he may get his heart broken.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 11:10 am

haven't watched enough yet, just a little on DVR before hubby took over tv, so i am going to finish tonight. Will look out for your picks also.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 11:11 am

I do like Emily but I do think Ashley is just as much as a catch if not more. She's funny, smart, spunky, goal-oriented and I personally think she is gorgeous. She's also real. I know she comes off as insecure but that's how a lot of girls are, hers is just a more obvious insecurity because she wears her heart on her sleeve. She's going to be a great bachelorette for sure! Hoping she finds what she's looking for, but even if she doesn't, i'm sure she'll find someone. Her hometown date on Brad's season was what really made me like her. She's definately quite the package Smile

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 11:12 am

marinewife08 wrote:
I do like Emily but I do think Ashley is just as much as a catch if not more. She's funny, smart, spunky, goal-oriented and I personally think she is gorgeous. She's also real. I know she comes off as insecure but that's how a lot of girls are, hers is just a more obvious insecurity because she wears her heart on her sleeve. She's going to be a great bachelorette for sure! Hoping she finds what she's looking for, but even if she doesn't, i'm sure she'll find someone. Her hometown date on Brad's season was what really made me like her. She's definately quite the package Smile

Me too!! ( bold above)
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 12:45 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
See, in my opinion Ashley is a much better catch than empty-headed Emily.
Looks fade, but brains and spunk stay a lifetime.

ITA - never was an Emily fan.

Didn't watch last night, but seems like it might be an interesting season?
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 4:33 pm

Is Ben the wine guy? One of them reminded me of Rafael Nadal. It was probably just me. I liked JP too.

I can't match names to faces yet, except for JP.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 5:29 pm

From reading twitter today, it was Michelle Money who told Ashley about Bentley. Michelle promises to give us the scoop Very Happy

AliFedotowsky
I heard the past contestant who told Ashley to watch out for Bentley is Michelle Money from Brad's season. Not 100% sure tho

MoneyMichelle
ok, so I know a lot of people are asking questions about the Bentley situation...I will set the record straight soon @TheBachelorTV
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 6:11 pm

I am posting this before I read the thread because I am curious how my impressions of the first show compares to others.

I didn't love her during the Bach, but I really liked Ashley! She was very likeable, smart, and looked beautiful. I like her more than Emily at this point (sorry Bentley). I am now excited for the season, and I didn't think I would be.

My 4 favorites were Ryan the solar energy guy who got the first impression rose, The Ben who is a winemaker, the Ben who is a New Orleans lawyer that talked French to her and did the cute sign in the window thing, and JP. I liked several others too.

From the initial photos I remember there was one guy that really freaked me out but I am not sure which one he is now. Hmmm I will have to look back at my posts

I did think the mask thing was weird but I thought he had a good point about the meaning behind it and I loved how much it freaked out the other guys. I hope he takes it off soon though. Hmmm he might have been the guy above that freaked me out now that I think about it.

I am a bit concerned that the West guy may have murdered his wife that died in the bathtub, but I am sure that is just because I watch too many crime shows. Bentley is horrible, what a jerk, so of course she will like him LOL

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 25th 2011, 2:22 am

Why in the heck did Ashley keep Bentley and Jeff the mask guy? CH said in a TV Guide interview he begged her not to keep him around, but it seems she thought he was hot. She seems even more insecure then Ali did during her season.

The ratings were good, but Ashley's laugh sounded just like Ali's at times. I had high hopes for this season for whatever reason, but the fake drama is already boring to me.

My favorite guys are Constatine, Ben F, J.P, William, and Ryan P.

They might be the only reasons this show is worth even watching this season.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 25th 2011, 6:54 am

these girls, past & present are pretty much all the same to me. But Ashley to me there is just something so refreshing about her.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 25th 2011, 1:29 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Why in the heck did Ashley keep Bentley and Jeff the mask guy? CH said in a TV Guide interview he begged her not to keep him around, but it seems she thought he was hot. She seems even more insecure then Ali did during her season.

The ratings were good, but Ashley's laugh sounded just like Ali's at times. I had high hopes for this season for whatever reason, but the fake drama is already boring to me.

My favorite guys are Constatine, Ben F, J.P, William, and Ryan P.

They might be the only reasons this show is worth even watching this season.

Um, I think Chris Harrison tells lies. liar I'm sure IRL he is a decent guy, but he has a job to do. The producers have set this up, no doubt about it. "Ashley's insecurity" is the theme this season. She will descend into the depths with it, then LOVE will save her. Just wait and see.

I found her a bit shrill too- just like Ali was. It's probably nerves.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2011, 3:05 am

Believe me I know this show is manipulated and not everything we see is really how it happened.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 29th 2011, 5:25 am

The showed aired again last night again. I do like Ashley, and don't believe she is insecure as she is being edited. My impression of her on Brad's season was she really wasn't looking to get serious at this time in her life, but we will see.

I am curious about what that crying scene in the previews is about. I will have to check the spoilers to see how long she holds onto the Bentley guy. Has anyone figured out what or who she is crying about?

I love how the guys gossip and get catty, they are worse than the women! I fell asleep and missed who was booted. I know Tim, of course but who else and were you all surprised?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 4:27 am

Moody wrote:
The showed aired again last night again. I do like Ashley, and don't believe she is insecure as she is being edited. My impression of her on Brad's season was she really wasn't looking to get serious at this time in her life, but we will see.

I am curious about what that crying scene in the previews is about. I will have to check the spoilers to see how long she holds onto the Bentley guy. Has anyone figured out what or who she is crying about?

I love how the guys gossip and get catty, they are worse than the women! I fell asleep and missed who was booted. I know Tim, of course but who else and were you all surprised?

Frank Carpenter, Jon Ellsworth, Anthony Santucci, Mike Burns, Rob Dahm, and Chris Malhomme were the other guys eliminated in episode 1. I wish she had not had to keep the mask guy or Bentley around. I feel the mask guy was for sure TPTB's doing.

This is what I think could be the reason she is crying...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 6:59 pm

Cab's here............ Gotta go fire up the laptop, see you all in a bit!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 7:12 pm

lol! William's shitting his pants.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 7:16 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Oh my God!
I felt so bad for him, Jack'd...I didn't like this little skit the producers did.

What a sweetie he is though!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 7:22 pm

He's really a doll! I love him Very Happy What a tragic story.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 7:49 pm

I loved that date!!

Ashley got quite the little body and she can move!!! dancing penguin
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 7:50 pm

That was awesome! One thing about the Bachelor franchise is that they spare no expense.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 7:50 pm

Jack'd wrote:

I missed the first half hour. He literally shit his pants????????????? scared
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:02 pm

I can't stomach that creep Bentley!!

When the heck is that creep leaving??...he makes me gag!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:02 pm

I hate Bentley. I really do. There should be a rule that if you talk like that you are automatically dispelled from the show. The producers know he's not in it because he wants to find love.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:03 pm

LOL no Lori. They had a one on one in Vegas and went through the entire wedding process. He was getting so nervous thinking it was just a "game" but it wasn't. When they got to the vows, William ended up saying "I do". Ashley said, she may say yes at a later date.

Ashley must be besides herself watching this ass Bentley and hearing all the horrible crap he's saying.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:06 pm

Oh Mickey, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:06 pm

Omg, I cant believe how cruel Bentley is. wtf? He is way worse than that Wes was from Jillian's season. Ashley is going to be pissed when she watches these shows. And she is begging him to stay!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:11 pm

Moody wrote:
Omg, I cant believe how cruel Bentley is. wtf? He is way worse than that Wes was from Jillian's season. Ashley is going to be pissed when she watches these shows. And she is begging him to stay!!!!

I know, pissed isn't the word. I would be livid!

PS - She should be watching tonight with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:12 pm

Mickey is a doll.

I really think Bentley is some kind of plant. Who would be that assholeish?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:12 pm

Jack - thanks; I really thought he shit himself! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:22 pm

Lori wrote:
Mickey is a doll.

I really think Bentley is some kind of plant. Who would be that assholeish?

I love Mickey!!
It is odd, I like most of the guys...the masked guy is odd as all get go and Bentley is a CREEP but the majority of the guys this season seem like great guys!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:31 pm

rut ro, William is turning into a cock block. He's pissing the guys off already and he's being so forward with Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:32 pm

Jack'd wrote:
rut ro, William is turning into a cock block. He's pissing the guys off already and he's being so forward with Ashley.

That cockblocker!!! LMAO

Seriously, the guys really are getting upset with him...not good!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:33 pm

Jack'd and Lori, if Batman doesn't take off his mask tonight I am gonna be bull!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:37 pm

He will. I just wish he would have shaved.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:40 pm

Awe that sucked. I blame Ashley for that one. She should have told Matt to give her a few more minutes. Poor weirdo Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:42 pm

Here's the thing every season I want to scream at them to tell the guy that interrupts "sorry I will be with you later, right now I'm talking with.....".
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:42 pm

Ugh Bentley. I wish someone would shove a turd in his piehole.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:45 pm

Lori wrote:
Ugh Bentley. I wish someone would shove a turd in his piehole.

What a dick! They should tell her and spare her all this embarrassment. Her gut sucks and she should never trust it again lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: