Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 3:58 pm

Also Emily is going to be on the show tonight talking about her break up with Brad
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17294
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 6:56 pm

Yes, I'll be watching, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 7:22 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Yes, I'll be watching, can't wait.

JP is getting a wee bit jealous that Ashley is on dates with other guys....he sure is SMITTEN!!
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 7:38 pm

No power. No cable. Wish someone would re-cap. I'm not certain when I will get access to any WI-Fi. Sad

Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:15 pm

Awe, poor Ryan, he had his hopes up so much, then got the rug pulled out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:20 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Awe, poor Ryan, he had his hopes up so much, then got the rug pulled out from under him.

I felt so bad for him too, Lynda.
I don't know what it is but if my girlfriends cry or one of my sisters cry, I cry with them...and if I see any man cry (even if I don't know him) it makes me start crying...I got up and walked away from the TV when he started to cry.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:22 pm

I think he's such a positive and nice guy. I felt so bad for him

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:25 pm

Chris - Ash, when did you make up your mind that you knew what you wanted to do tonight.

Ash -When you said that you need the next 1/2 for Emily's interview lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:27 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Chris - Ash, when did you make up your mind that you knew what you wanted to do tonight.

Ash -When you said that you need the next 1/2 for Emily's interview lol!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:39 pm

LMFAO Jack'd!

Ashley is the most annoying chic on the planet. Seriously. I would leave voluntarily.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:39 pm

I don't feel so bad for Lucas...he is hot and he probably has 125 girls banging on his door tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:43 pm

Oh please blaming the paps for their demise! Brad & Angelina they are not Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:45 pm

yawn
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:48 pm

In other words, it's all Brad's fault.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 8:51 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Oh please blaming the paps for their demise! Brad & Angelina they are not Rolling Eyes

I know. That voiceover had me rolling my eyes. Yes the tabloids reported on their break-up but come on.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 9:00 pm

Alrighty then, there's a 1/2hr. of my life I'll never get back. I hope to God she is not the next Bachelorette because I won't watch. I hope RS is correct on this piece of gossip.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 9:02 pm

Lally and Jack'd...GIT to bed, you bad girls!!!

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 10:24 pm

Emily is such a drip- so much fake non-tears crying, trembling lips and whiny little girl voice tonight. I pray she will never be the Bachelorette, I couldn't stand it.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 10:34 pm

kmjm wrote:
Emily is such a drip- so much fake non-tears crying, trembling lips and whiny little girl voice tonight. I pray she will never be the Bachelorette, I couldn't stand it.
THIS^^ clap

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 12th 2011, 12:10 pm

I wanted Emily to spill the real dirt - like Brad is possessive and a control freak with a bad temper. Her "I won't say anything bad nor tolerate anyone else saying anything bad about Brad" was boring. I'm pretty sure Brad is never going to get married and most likely sabotages every relationship he has. Chantal would have been a better choice for him but he chose Emily because he probably knew she darn well wasn't going to move to Austin any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 7:01 pm

Hometown visit is tonight
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 7:13 pm

I'm watching!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 7:15 pm

Where is Constantine's home? Is this his restaurant?

LOL at the waitresses!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 7:18 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Where is Constantine's home? Is this his restaurant?

LOL at the waitresses!

The waitresses were so funny watching them!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 7:51 pm

The hometown's make me hate this show so much... I just feel for all the ones who aren't picked. All her final 4 seem like such great guys
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 8:04 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
The hometown's make me hate this show so much... I just feel for all the ones who aren't picked. All her final 4 seem like such great guys

Thus far their families seem really great as well. I think it would make more sense to have the 4 meet her family first and then let her meet their families after. Hey, if I had met my in-laws really early on in our relationship they might not be in-laws! LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 8:11 pm

Awe Ben, he's breaking my heart.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 8:11 pm

I just walked away from the TV...Ben started crying and then my tears started.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 8:14 pm

Alejules wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Thus far their families seem really great as well. I think it would make more sense to have the 4 meet her family first and then let her meet their families after. Hey, if I had met my in-laws really early on in our relationship they might not be in-laws! LOL

lol! I hear you. Mine are a train wreck.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 8:20 pm

Awe, saving the best for last. Their chemistry is off the charts.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 8:23 pm

It really is.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 8:36 pm

Well you can see who wears the pants in this family lol. Did the father even speak? His family is probably the one I like the least.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 8:37 pm

I didn't even notice the dad, lol.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 8:42 pm

Lori wrote:
Alejules wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

lol! I hear you. Mine are a train wreck.

How did I miss Alejules comment?...that was soooooo funny!!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 18th 2011, 9:01 pm

That was too sad watching Ames...I felt so bad for him.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 24th 2011, 12:33 pm

I am finally trying to catch up on my DVR (damn you Big Brother!) and I just watched this week's episode. Ames was so dorky and I absolutely love dorky- I REALLY adored him! He was so endearing to me for some reason. He was so sweet and smart, adventurous, and he was so sad but never stopped smiling, I felt terrible for him, I cried! Good grief I must be pms-ing. I am glad to hear he is going to be on the Bachelor Pad. Vienna better stay away from him. lol

JP is a doll. Did Ben cut his hair, wtf? I like Constantine too. Great 4 guys and all the families were so nice. I especially loved Constantine's dad.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 24th 2011, 1:38 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
I am finally trying to catch up on my DVR (damn you Big Brother!) and I just watched this week's episode. Ames was so dorky and I absolutely love dorky- I REALLY adored him! He was so endearing to me for some reason. He was so sweet and smart, adventurous, and he was so sad but never stopped smiling, I felt terrible for him, I cried! Good grief I must be pms-ing. I am glad to hear he is going to be on the Bachelor Pad. Vienna better stay away from him. lol

JP is a doll. Did Ben cut his hair, wtf? I like Constantine too. Great 4 guys and all the families were so nice. I especially loved Constantine's dad.

Good news on the Ames front
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 24th 2011, 4:36 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:

Good news on the Ames front
Spoiler:

awwwww thanks Nancy-- good for him that makes me really happy.
good grief I really AM pms-ing LOLOLOL

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 25th 2011, 5:27 pm

Tonight is the overnight dates

Previews show someone walking off.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 25th 2011, 6:48 pm

Since the President is speaking at 9EST, I wonder what will happen with the last hour of the show. Looks like it's going to be full of drama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: