View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:06 pm

I love JP too. He's such a cutie.

So the ass said "period"? Did Ash bawl her eyes out?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:08 pm

Jack'd wrote:
He said "period" instead of dot..dot..dot..

I just love JP. I'm such a dork, every time I see him I smile LOL. Embarassed

Me too!!
JP is the total package!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:12 pm

She STILL won't STFU. I hope the guys are pissed. She's an idiot. No one can tell me this is all the producers.

JP is too nice.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17013

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:14 pm

Lori wrote:
I love JP too. He's such a cutie.

So the ass said "period"? Did Ash bawl her eyes out?

No, but after he said that, she still stayed there questioning him LOL.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:18 pm

She should have told them all separately like she did JP. I don't blame any of these guys for getting upset. She should have been honest with them a long time ago and she should have put the kibosh on Bentley when he first left.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35356
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:19 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
He said "period" instead of dot..dot..dot..

I just love JP. I'm such a dork, every time I see him I smile LOL. Embarassed

Me too!!
JP is the total package!

He's so Manly.. lol a manly man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:19 pm

Thanks Jack. Interesting. I've heard Bentley's name quite a few times from her this evening. I hope this is the last show we have to hear his name from her.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:22 pm

That went over like a lead ballon.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:27 pm

No shit. She should have just kept her mouth shut. I don't blame the guys one bit.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:28 pm

I can understand their frustrations.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:38 pm

OH waahhh waaahhh waaahhh. Worst bachelorette ever.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 8:43 pm

I don't what the hell she was crying about.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 9:00 pm

OMG DOES HE COME BACK AGAIN??????????? WTH?????????
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 9:02 pm

What the heck is going on????????????????
Who comes back??????????????

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 9:08 pm

Of FFS, now what!

I'm thinking it's Mickey that goes to Tahiti and not Bentley. My Mom just called and said "she's a pain in my ass" lol.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 9:09 pm

Oh and remember it's not on next week.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 9:09 pm

She's a flake.

JP's a great catch and he deserves better than her.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 9:10 pm

LOL your mom is 100% right! roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 9:17 pm

lallybelle wrote:
OH waahhh waaahhh waaahhh. Worst bachelorette ever.

I agree! I can only take this one in small doses. Her drama gets old. I can honestly say I don't give a rat's arse who she ends up with. I actually feel sorry for them. I don't think she knows what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 9:22 pm

Oh God what a waste, it's Blake!

andyjo_96: @chrisbharrison NOOOO! not Blake he is the cutest! #=,( #bachelorette

chrisbharrison
You will see him again... Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 9:24 pm

WTH? Blake? Bloody hell what is the point?
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14548
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 10:20 pm

mytwocents wrote:
She's a flake.

JP's a great catch and he deserves better than her.

THANK YOU. I've been thinking that for a few weeks, but didn't want to say it. I'm really hoping it's not JP because he does deserve better.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 27th 2011, 11:51 pm

I guess I had a completely different take tonight than everyone.....I'm in the minority but I still really like Ashley. I guess that's because I've read the spoilers and know what happens so that could be why. I was starting to be annoyed with her and all the Bentley talk but I guess i'm just not annoyed anymore? hmmm.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
tish
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 28th 2011, 12:28 am

I never post on here, but I have a question. Based on the previews for the rest of the season, do y'all think she ends up with someone? They sure made it look like she doesn't have a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 28th 2011, 1:30 am

tish wrote:
I never post on here, but I have a question. Based on the previews for the rest of the season, do y'all think she ends up with someone? They sure made it look like she doesn't have a happy ending.

These are some of my thoughts:

Spoiler:

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 28th 2011, 3:52 am

Jack'd wrote:
Oh God what a waste, it's Blake!

andyjo_96: @chrisbharrison NOOOO! not Blake he is the cutest! #=,( #bachelorette

chrisbharrison
You will see him again... Hmmm

I think the guy that comes back towards the end is Ryan.
I am assuming Chris Harrison was hinting that we will see Blake again on Bachelor Pad.

What a frustrating episode. I loved Mickey and Blake. Ashley is quickly becoming one of my least favorite B'ettes. I am having a REALLY hard time liking her or feeling bad for her. Enough with the crying and "I don't know how to do this" crap. She knew what she signed up for.

I think the previews were meant to mislead people into thinking something else devastating happens to Ashley at the end, like a guy rejecting her after she picks him as F1. But the voiceover soundbites (eg., "my heart is broken") sounded like they recycled the same ones from when Bentley left.

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 28th 2011, 3:25 pm

Can Mickey be the next Bachelor? I wanted someone else, but I would be fine with Mickey. I'll watch the show too if it is him.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
anickjl16
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1436
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 28th 2011, 4:45 pm

Like most on this board, I liked JP from the very beginning. Don't know why, he was just a stand out for me. If I ever meet a guy with the name of Bentley, I will automatically dislike him.

Completely agree with Happy and her "spoiler".
Back to top Go down
bblove
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 28th 2011, 5:45 pm

I love JP and like that i finnaly hearcd his name last night they are really cute and i think it says alot about how she feels for him seeing as he was the first one he told and she didnt even tell lucas and she had the first 1 on 1 after benteley showed up and in the previews for the rest of the season i heard JP talking alot so I really hope she picks him and hes soo hottt love him!!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 28th 2011, 9:29 pm

I love JP's bald head!!

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 4th 2011, 6:53 am

Jack'd wrote:
Oh and remember it's not on next week.

Kick and a reminder that this week they are re-running last weeks episode.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 5th 2011, 9:13 am

Well, I watched the show last night for the first time. I wasn't fond of Ashley on the last season, so I wasn't really all that interested in watching.

I have to say, after watching that one episode - JP is my pick too. I actually really like the guy that left (Mickey?) and the dentist guy (Blake?)

She has a very annoying habit of chewing on her lip or inside of her mouth. I know it's petty of me, but watching her do that drives me crazy. She basically has no upper lip, and what she does have is going to be chewed off!
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 6th 2011, 10:18 pm

I don't know which thread to put this in or if it has already been posted or not, do you think its true?

http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-06-emily-maynard-to-appear-on-the-bachelorette]

Emily Maynard the new bachelorette?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 6th 2011, 10:42 pm

Who's coming back again? Is it Bentley? My friend said it was, but I said NO he already came back and hopefully it was the last time.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 7th 2011, 1:48 am

catty wrote:
Who's coming back again? Is it Bentley? My friend said it was, but I said NO he already came back and hopefully it was the last time.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 7th 2011, 1:52 am

Peaches wrote:
I don't know which thread to put this in or if it has already been posted or not, do you think its true?

Good Question. I would say it is 50/50 right now. Emily posted on the Facebook page she started "No Way" would she ever become The Bachelrorette. However, in her People magazine interview she was a lot more coy. I remember reading that was her goal for being on The Bachelor in the first place. She wanted to be the lead of her own show, but they needed her to gain fans first. I would not be shocked if she ended up doing it though.

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 7th 2011, 7:54 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Peaches wrote:

Good Question. I would say it is 50/50 right now. Emily posted on the Facebook page she started "No Way" would she ever become The Bachelrorette. However, in her People magazine interview she was a lot more coy. I remember reading that was her goal for being on The Bachelor in the first place. She wanted to be the lead of her own show, but they needed her to gain fans first. I would not be shocked if she ended up doing it though.

I don't think I'd watch. Emily is a boring Barbie doll to me.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 7th 2011, 8:53 am

kmjm wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Peaches wrote:

I don't think I'd watch. Emily is a boring Barbie doll to me.

I liked Emily on the Brad's season... but post season - not so much. I'll probably still watch though lol.

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 7th 2011, 4:10 pm

Thank you Happy. My friend scared me with that info he was so sure he was right about lol.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   July 11th 2011, 3:55 pm

Is anyone going to watch tonight..

I THINK this is the right show blurb for tonight

Ashley and the six remaining men travel to Taiwan; one man struggles to control his jealousy; two men are eliminated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: