View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:08 pm

Oh Tim the liquor guy is the one who gets sloshed?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:09 pm

DRAMA comin' up...the masked man versus the drunk!! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:10 pm

What's the guitar man's name? I missed it.

Masked man is a "creeper" - love that word. I'm going to start using it!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:17 pm

So should I watch with you guys since all the other shows are pretty much done? I'll give it a try.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:18 pm

Oh LORD the drunk dude....just turned this trainwreck on.....what the hell am I doing?

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:18 pm

LMAO OMG Tim, save yourself and go to bed!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:20 pm

I have another new favorite, William boob shake
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:22 pm

OMG I am COMPLETELY LMAO off right now. Snoring passed the hell out! TOO FUNNY!

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:23 pm

lol! OMG Tim!!!!! I wonder how he manages to get through the day given his profession. That snorrrrrrrrrrrring! roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
luckychic

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:25 pm

lovin wrote:
OMG I am COMPLETELY LMAO off right now. Snoring passed the hell out! TOO FUNNY!
Talk about a first impression. He's an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:26 pm

catty wrote:
So should I watch with you guys since all the other shows are pretty much done? I'll give it a try.

YES!! .... watch it with us!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:27 pm

Ironic isn't it Lori? Sorry I don't remember the guitar guy's name.

Yes, catty give it a try for a couple weeks.

Wilde you're still up? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:28 pm

Production should be doing this, not Ashley. I wonder if he peed himself.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:30 pm

I'm setting my DVR just in case I miss it for some reason. It's only 7:30 PM here.

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:32 pm

If J.P. doesn't win, we need to get his number and give it to Britney (BB Brit). He's so cute.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:38 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Production should be doing this, not Ashley. I wonder if he peed himself.

LMAO At the very least he peed himself. Probably sharted too!

Wilde's still up because she had a four hour nap today! roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
luckychic

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:39 pm

The masked dude really creeps me out. He seems like a sleezy stalker guy.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:40 pm

OK so Bentley will be this season's Wes, great just what we need to watch. To hear him say "I'm not attracted to her" ugh, I just want to production to tell her to kick his ass to the curb. Ashley's ways are reminding me a lot of Ali's, especially the laugh. I would love it if Roberto knew of Bentley since they are both from Tampa, I think Ali would tweet about it.

lol! Lori, he was so gross.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:44 pm

Jack'd wrote:
OK so Bentley will be this season's Wes, great just what we need to watch. To hear him say "I'm not attracted to her" ugh, I just want to production to tell her to kick his ass to the curb. Ashley's ways are reminding me a lot of Ali's, especially the laugh. I would love it if Roberto knew of Bentley since they are both from Tampa, I think Ali would tweet about it.

lol! Lori, he was so gross.

Jack'd I thought I heard Bentley say that and was like WTF??? What a POS!

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:48 pm

Oh good she picked Mickey, my favorite when I first posted the pics, my Tom Hanks look alike lol.

Yes he said that lovin, he also says in another episode that he wanted it to be Emily Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:49 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Oh good she picked Mickey, my favorite when I first posted the pics, my Tom Hanks look alike lol.

Yes he said that lovin, he also says in another episode that he wanted it to be Emily Twisted Evil

Well dipshit I hear Emily is now single but good luck with that douchebag!

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:50 pm

Awww poor Rob!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:50 pm

lol! If she wants to be with Batman!! Oh Anthony, I need a good butcher so bad, why do you have to be so far away lol
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:51 pm

Aww Rob, I liked him by his picture. But Blake was my other pick!

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:52 pm

...and of course she kept that creeper Bentley! UGH!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:53 pm

Lori wrote:
...and of course she kept that creeper Bentley! UGH!

But of course...maybe he's hoping she can introduce him to Emily. lol!

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:59 pm

Emily Maynard RickisMommy
awww poor Tim! Atleast he's a nice drunk! 39 minutes ago via web

RickisMommy
Oops.. spoke too soon 38 minutes ago via web

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 10:00 pm

OMG and it looks like she falls for the douche. OMG!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 10:00 pm

JanellePierzina
So far loving Ryan, Anthony, J.P. Ames, Matt, and Ben Smile #Bachelorette

I love that Janelle watches all this trash with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 10:01 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I have another new favorite, William boob shake

He is SO cute!

lol @ Bentley wanting Emily. Well GTFO then dude.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
luckychic

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 10:05 pm

So far, I'm liking William, one of the Ryan's (can't remember the last name), Blake, and J.P.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 10:31 pm

I LOVE J.P Smile. And Ryan and William and one of the bens Smile

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 10:32 pm

This season looks fun, poor Tim .

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 4:02 am

Ali was tweeting last night. She loves JP and Ben
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 9:27 am

I was curious how many of these guys thought the bachelorette was going to be emily. cuz that was the big rumor and I don't think it was cleared up until after the casting process was done for the bachelors. will be interesting to see especially since by the previews Bentley was hoping it would be Emily. Sad. That would really suck to go on a show and be the bachelorette, and still feel like you have to compete in a way. I can see this bringing out a major insecurity in Ashley. But I hope it doesn't do too much to her and she can enjoy this. she looks stunningly gorgeous!!!!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 9:30 am

It's a HUGE disappointment that the FORT is allowing no spoiling this year. Pretty dead over there. WTH were they thinking? I seriously wanted to drop a link and invite the super sleuths over here but alas that isn't allowed.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 9:43 am

If Bentley has watched enough of these shows to know about Emily, then he should also know that the way to make himself the new Most Hated Man in America is to do and say exactly what he is doing. Is it a coincidence that it so perfectly fits with Ashley's insecurities from last season?

This has "producer's plant" all over it. The guy is such a bad actor- to me he was totally unconvincing as a "nice guy"- he didn't make eye contact, didn't really smile, looked sulky. It didn't make sense when Ashley said she believed him to be sincere.

The plot has been well laid out developing from last season. There will be a dramatic moment when she has her heart supposedly broken- we've already seen it- but love will conquer in the end. Remember when Ali had her heart broken- twice- by lying jerks?

I do believe that Tim is a real alcoholic, however. And mask guy is probably genuinely strange!

I'm hooked on this trashy show once again. I'll enjoy seeing Bentley get what's coming to him, even if it's all fake!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 9:55 am

Lori wrote:
It's a HUGE disappointment that the FORT is allowing no spoiling this year. Pretty dead over there. WTH were they thinking? I seriously wanted to drop a link and invite the super sleuths over here but alas that isn't allowed.

Just do it and let them ban you! run away

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 10:02 am

Lori wrote:

I think from the Mod's point of view it had just become impossible to control things in those threads and they'd had it. I don't think it was the sleuthing per se, it was all the other crap that came with it. They just wanted a break from the madness.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2011, 10:38 am

kmjm wrote:
If Bentley has watched enough of these shows to know about Emily, then he should also know that the way to make himself the new Most Hated Man in America is to do and say exactly what he is doing. Is it a coincidence that it so perfectly fits with Ashley's insecurities from last season?

This has "producer's plant" all over it. The guy is such a bad actor- to me he was totally unconvincing as a "nice guy"- he didn't make eye contact, didn't really smile, looked sulky. It didn't make sense when Ashley said she believed him to be sincere.

The plot has been well laid out developing from last season. There will be a dramatic moment when she has her heart supposedly broken- we've already seen it- but love will conquer in the end. Remember when Ali had her heart broken- twice- by lying jerks?

I do believe that Tim is a real alcoholic, however. And mask guy is probably genuinely strange!

I'm hooked on this trashy show once again. I'll enjoy seeing Bentley get what's coming to him, even if it's all fake!

excellent post... We KNOW it's mostly fake, and trashy, but we watch it anyway. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: