View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 8:24 pm

KayS wrote:
What? Just Janelle being honest, she WAS there.

That was one of the most fun weeks I can remember after all stars. I was hysterical with laughter, there was huge fights on AABB, I loved our orgygate thread.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14548
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 9:17 pm

I forgot about that. Embarassed How could I forget about that.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 11:48 pm

I don't think any of The Bachelorette leads have been drop dead gorgeous, but Ashley isn't ugly. I think most of The Bachelors this season seem like nice men. A genuine and down to earth guy is sexy in my book. Looks are not everything. It is sad when they are to some people.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 5th 2011, 6:42 am

I bet the producers told him to leave, he is a real egomaniac and IMO he would NEVER leave on his own.
He has to be the biggest creep this show ever had on!

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 5th 2011, 10:00 am

the saddest thing about Bentley is that he is a father, can you imagine seeing your dad act like that on TV? Poor daughter
It also doesn't make sense that he would go on the show to promote his business and then act like that- who would want to do business with that douche bag?

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 5th 2011, 10:14 am

RealityRealmer wrote:
the saddest thing about Bentley is that he is a father, can you imagine seeing your dad act like that on TV? Poor daughter
It also doesn't make sense that he would go on the show to promote his business and then act like that- who would want to do business with that douche bag?

That is what I really don't understand, RR...how does he think his cocky, nasty, egomaniac attitude on the show is going to help his business?

Is he that stupid???
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 5th 2011, 10:31 am

You gotta read some of these comments defending him... Shocked

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bentley-Williams-Apologists/169841933076613
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 2:12 am

Quote :
I bet the producers told him to leave, he is a real egomaniac and IMO he would NEVER leave on his own.

Spoiler:

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 5:16 am

Happy, I hope that spoiler is NOT true!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 3:14 pm

Is anyone else shocked over Happy's spoiler??

I can't wait to watch the show tonight just because I know that creep is going.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 3:27 pm

Yes I am. The producers should be ashamed of themselves! Mad
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 3:32 pm

Lori wrote:
Yes I am. The producers should be ashamed of themselves! Mad

If that spoiler is accurate I am going to be ticked, Lori.

Spoiler:

ARRRG
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 4:09 pm

ugh, this show is like a train wreck. I want to stop watching because of stuff like Bentley, BUT i just can't seem to! what's wrong with me???? I guess I still hold out hope that it does work for some people (Trista and Ryan, Ali and Roberto) and it's the Bachelorettes that seem to have the most success so Ashley may have better odds?

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 4:17 pm

If Happy's spoiler is true, how humiliating for Ashley, her family, his family, and anyone that has ever had contact with him including Chris Harrison and TPTB at ABC. They need to re-name this show to "Let's See Who Can Humiliate Next".

Number of posts : 14548
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 4:37 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

No.

Ratings.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 4:45 pm

Yeah I read this a couple of weeks ago, it's bad but when you sign up to go on a reality show it is what it is.....I do feel bad for Ashley because I do think she is a refreshing bachelorette it's too bad she has to be made to feel that she is second/third choice, I would much rather watch her than Emily.....

Administrator

Number of posts : 35356
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 6:26 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

No because it was already reported a long time ago. I read it on realitysteve's site. I thought I posted it in the spoiler thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35356
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 6:28 pm

Maybe he comes back and Ashley tells him to go to hell. Now that would be a good thing, no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 6:31 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Maybe he comes back and Ashley tells him to go to hell. Now that would be a good thing, no?

I hope that is the case, Nancy, but the spoiler said a "kiss" ARRRG

Personally I would like to see her kick him in the kahoonies right after she punches him in the face!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 6:35 pm

It's news to me. I don't remember reading it in the spoiler thread, but I never read Steve's blogs because they are so long. From that video, it looks like Ashley was already picking Bentley and was ready to send all the other guys home. Could Ashley be acting too?
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 6:39 pm

I think this all comes down to Ashley feeling like she looks like a fool, because she was already warned about Bentley before he even stepped out of the limo...I can't imagine how she is feeling watching this....

Number of posts : 17013

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 6:41 pm

Moody wrote:
It's news to me. I don't remember reading it in the spoiler thread, but I never read Steve's blogs because they are so long. From that video, it looks like Ashley was already picking Bentley and was ready to send all the other guys home. Could Ashley be acting too?

The couple RS blogs that I read, he said that
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 6:53 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Moody wrote:

Spoiler:

That's what I remember too. Where is this new stuff coming from? Happy where are you? I joined that board that Minnyguy posted but they don't seem to be discussing it. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 6:57 pm

nov1962 wrote:
I think this all comes down to Ashley feeling like she looks like a fool, because she was already warned about Bentley before he even stepped out of the limo...I can't imagine how she is feeling watching this....

Nov, I think she is fine watching it now, he looks like the butthead on TV not her...all she did was try to get to know him on her own and not listen to someone else's opinion.
I probably would too.
I love my friends but sometimes my friends don't like people that I would like...so I always try to give someone the benefit of the doubt and get to known them on my own...know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:04 pm

Oh gosh, it's already started!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:10 pm

Ben is ADORABLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:12 pm

He really is.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:13 pm

Moody wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Moody wrote:

Spoiler:

That's what I remember too. Where is this new stuff coming from? Happy where are you? I joined that board that Minnyguy posted but they don't seem to be discussing it. Hmmm

It's because it has been discussed weeks ago Moody...

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:13 pm

I love men that can dance. So some other guy makes her cry with the emily comment?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:24 pm

roflol at the bird shitting after the mask reveal!!!!!! roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:27 pm

lol!

William is cute. Jeff is weird. Who is going to make her cry?
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:31 pm

OMG, they have an audience....

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:37 pm

OMG that was really dumb.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:40 pm

Oopsie William! Too far.

Bentley has to be an actor or something. That guy is unreal.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:44 pm

William seems to have really hit a nerve. I am surprised to hear she was worried they were hoping for Chantel or Emily. It was a roast for goodness sakes.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:45 pm

William wasn't even funny. I hate Bentley.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:49 pm

Aww William. It wasn't that bad, geez.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:51 pm

WTH William? All he had to say was it was a bad joke, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, but instead he runs off??? Makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:51 pm

What the heck? William is crying and leaving, why didn't he just say he didn't mean it? this is so awkward.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 6th 2011, 7:52 pm

I think he was really embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: