View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 8:49 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Lori wrote:
Ugh Bentley. I wish someone would shove a turd in his piehole.

What a dick! They should tell her and spare her all this embarrassment. Her gut sucks and she should never trust it again lol.

No kidding!!
Why are the producers allowing this POND SCUM to stay on the show???????????????
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 9:03 pm

Who was the guy in the coming attractions that said he thought the bachelorette would be Emily??
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 9:05 pm

Holy crap, that was some coming attractions. Was that Bentley standing up at the mic saying he signed up because he was expecting it to be either Chantal or Emily and it ended up being Ashley? Ugh, I'm going to be crying with her next week. I hope to God that Bentley does leave next week, he's a POS. I did hear him say "I'm about to make Ashley cry, I hope my hair looks OK" WTF?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 9:06 pm

Lori wrote:
Who was the guy in the coming attractions that said he thought the bachelorette would be Emily??

lol! jinx

I have to find this out before next Monday Lori.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 9:07 pm

I'm going to see if I can find any good tweets. Here's one so far -

chrisbharrison
She was told before his limo arrived! RT @kardashianut: @chrisbharrison do u think that u warned ashley too late about this loser bentley?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 9:14 pm

chrisbharrison
Yes & I did! RT @kardashianut: @chrisbharrison r u allowed to tell ashley if u think that someone is not right for her?

chrisbharrison
We provide it RT @kaylapreston: @chrisbharrison Does Ashley wear her own wardrobe from home or does ABC provide it?

jillianharris
@chrisbharrison @kaylapreston ya you do!!!!!! Yeeeee!!!!

sarahabrice
I am mortified for William. How did Ashley let herself get talked into that stupid wedding crap. So embarrassing and not funny.

AshleySpivey
Yes Ash and I are still besties but I have no inside info! I want to see the love story unfold with the rest of y'all! #Bachelorette

Emily Maynard RickisMommy
hahah am i the only one that loves jeff aka the guy with the mask?? so weird!!

AshleySpivey
#badnewsbentley knows all the right things to say to fool Ash and stay in the competition. I know all the right punches to hurt his face!

Chris Harrison chrisbharrison
Yes they are RT @LindsayReads: @chrisbharrison Are the roses attached with a magnet?
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2011, 9:24 pm

Can't stand Bentley. What a jackass. He has to be a plant and getting paid a good amount of money to willingly sabotage his reputation like that. He has to know America hates guys that act like that.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 31st 2011, 3:19 am

I love Ashley and J.P's chemistry. That was a passionate kiss they shared tonight.

I would also like to see more of Constantine, Ben F, Ames, and Ryan P in the coming episodes.

Some guys there are a waste of space.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 31st 2011, 5:05 am

Jack'd wrote:
Holy crap, that was some coming attractions. Was that Bentley standing up at the mic saying he signed up because he was expecting it to be either Chantal or Emily and it ended up being Ashley? Ugh, I'm going to be crying with her next week. I hope to God that Bentley does leave next week, he's a POS. I did hear him say "I'm about to make Ashley cry, I hope my hair looks OK" WTF?

It wasn't the creep Bentley at the mic saying he expected Chantal or Emily, it was another goofball.
It looks like she ends up crying to the creep about that comment. ARRRG
Back to top Go down
leeleeluvsbruno

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 31st 2011, 5:39 am

The guy at the mic is the one she went on the first date with tonight. There goes frontrunner status. lol!
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 31st 2011, 7:42 am

marinewife08 wrote:
Can't stand Bentley. What a jackass. He has to be a plant and getting paid a good amount of money to willingly sabotage his reputation like that. He has to know America hates guys that act like that.

Completely agree. There isn't any way that someone would make that big of a jackass out of himself unless he is getting paid a pretty penny to do it. You also have to question the sincerety of wingman, when he says that he told Ashley about him and told her to send him home. I have a hard time buying anything that he says. I also have a feeling that mask guy is another plant. There isn't any way that she would have kept him around this long if he wasn't a producer pick.

There is one thing though that makes you question how this season is going to go. TPTB are making Ashley look like a fool in this process with both Bentley and mask man. If things went well during and after the filming, they usually don't do this.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 31st 2011, 6:44 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

It wasn't the creep Bentley at the mic saying he expected Chantal or Emily, it was another goofball.
It looks like she ends up crying to the creep about that comment. ARRRG

I just watched the clip, it was WILLIAM!!! Wilde, he wasn't a goofball, he was one of the good guys until he became a big creep pissing off the guys and stealing Ash when he already had a rose. He was the first one on one in Vegas with the pretend wedding. You're right, I think Bentley goes into console her and then brags to us about how he just played everyone. This has me now thinking if William actually said that was what he was thinking (wishing it was Chantal or Emily) or if he was repeating what Bentley told him who he was expecting.

Either way, it hurt her bad.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 1st 2011, 3:03 am

Will wants to be a comedian. In the previews to the season he is seen crying in the stairwell after he makes Ashley cry at the roast.

Didn't Ashely say she already felt insecure about the guys wanting it to be Chantal or Emily instead of her? Why use that as a joke then.

Also, some of the guys said they were excited she was The Bachelorette.

Bentley is a jackass and why she didn't listen to the people warning her about his intentions is beyond me.

Some girls like men that treat them like dirt.

This season is painful to watch.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 5:50 pm

That was mean, I don't think Ashley is ugly.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 6:08 pm

Mappy wrote:

Ashley is not ugly. She also has many attributes that shallow Jen will never have.
She hasn't resorted to many sessions of plastic surgery either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 6:27 pm

Geez what crawled up her ass. Ashley isn't ugly at all. That was just plain cruel, shame on Jen!
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 6:52 pm

Ashley is not ugly at all. She has the most bangin body too.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 7:50 pm

Um....Ashley is GORGEOUS! She's not skanky pretty- she's CLASSY PRETTY! I'm not even going to touch my thoughts on the person calling her ugly.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 7:54 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Um....Ashley is GORGEOUS! She's not skanky pretty- she's CLASSY PRETTY! I'm not even going to touch my thoughts on the person calling her ugly.

If Ashley is ugly, I must be a hideous mess. I agree that this tweet was uncalled for and unkind. And I don't think the men are that hot to be honest.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 8:13 pm

I think Ashley is a very pretty girl an I don't find her men that attractive at all, most of them are just ok....

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 9:15 pm

Ashley is not ugly. And I agree the men are not that hot.

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 9:58 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Ashley is not ugly. She also has many attributes that shallow Jen will never have.

What a terrible thing to say! Shame on Jen Johnson. I a shocked that came out of her mouth. Now That was ugly.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 10:16 pm

Moody wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Mappy wrote:

What a terrible thing to say! Shame on Jen Johnson. I a shocked that came out of her mouth. Now That was ugly.

Are you really shocked? I will forever have imbedded in my mind the sight of her crying because she didn't like her BB photograph. Jen is a pretty girl, and the photo was good, so maybe Jen has one of those distorted visual illnesses - I mean she thinks the guys on the show are hot. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 10:20 pm

Mappy wrote:

That's mean of her to say. I think Ashley is pretty.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 3rd 2011, 11:03 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I agree, and honestly, the only time I have ever thought Jen looked Pretty" is when she had bangs. I think her body is awesome, but that is it, oh her hair is shiny,I like t hat too. I have kept several of my negative opinions on her quiet for a while, ONLY out of respect for a few of my vet posters I know care for her. But this tweet makes me ill.

And p.s. with the King of all douchebags from this series on here I think Ashley deserves a little more respect.

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 5:30 am

I agree, that wasn't a very nice comment Embarassed I think Ashley is adorable!!

But give me a break with the outrage, she said nothing worse than what I have seen said about other female reality stars (Jen being a great example of that!)

PS...Rallen, I love you!! Don't ever hold back your opinions because of me. cheek kiss
I like Jen but I don't get upset if people don't like her...everyone is entitled to their opinion.
SO many people at this site have called Jen ugly, skanky, mean, dumb (those are some of the nicer comments I have seen since she has been off the show Laughing) ...I just don't think we should slam Jen because she is judging someone... because we have ALL judged a reality star at one time or another. I live in a glass house so I can't throw stones.
Jen is no better than us and we are no better than Jen...we are equal "judgers" lol!
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 7:07 am

I am never in this life time going to tweet to the world that I think another human being is UGLY. To me that is shallow and mean. A tweet is a shout to the world, in fact all tweets end up in the Library of Congress. I don't even want to think how many poor Homeland Security computers are listening to every word - but I digress.

What people say on blogs and message boards and forums or even facebook is not the same. A tweet is a tiny electronic billboard that the entire world can see.

Jen had the right to say it, I will even fight for her right to say it, but I will say it tells the world who Jen is and she is not going to be able to ever take it back.

(and I can not for the life of me figure out WHY she thinks Ashley is ugly and WHY she felt it necessary to tell the world, it shows how egocentric Jen is in that she had no idea she might be the only person in the entire world to think that Ashley is UGLY)
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 7:12 am

Elaine, I am shocked Jen said it too...because IMO Ashley is adorable!!

But I am sure there are people out there that would agree with her, you know how reality fans are. They will praise their favorites and bash their non-favorites.

Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 7:22 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Elaine, I am shocked Jen said it too...because IMO Ashley is adorable!!

But I am sure there are people out there that would agree with her, you know how reality fans are. They will praise their favorites and bash their non-favorites.

That is true!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 7:42 am

I am never impressed with anyone who bashes a person because of their looks. Shallow is the right word for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 2:42 pm

I am surprised by Jen's comment. It is so unlike her. I find Ashley to be very pretty.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 4:28 pm

That wasn't a very nice thing to say, but I've also heard people say worse about others. It won't be the first time, or the last, that someone I like says something dumb. I remember I was upset that Janelle referred to someone as a "redneck" on a forum. I thought that was rude, some thought it was acceptable because of the area they lived in, but that didn't change my mind about the comment. I still like both of them though.

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 7:55 pm

catty wrote:
That wasn't a very nice thing to say, but I've also heard people say worse about others. It won't be the first time, or the last, that someone I like says something dumb. I remember I was upset that Janelle referred to someone as a "redneck" on a forum. I thought that was rude, some thought it was acceptable because of the area they lived in, but that didn't change my mind about the comment. I still like both of them though.

Janelle says all kinds of things. I forgot who did she call a "redneck"? Do you remember what Janelle said about Natalie wearing cheap clothes?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 7:55 pm

catty wrote:
The person probably was a redneck! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 8:02 pm

Oh boy, and this

JanieBB6
As I was sitting down with Marcellous, I nearly choked on my filet mignon as this came out of a BB9 castmembers mouth. This is what was told to me by someone apparentley involved in the orgy. Ok I guess Monday night Natalie and her sister participated in a group orgy involving several men at the hilton hotel. There were two men involved in this from bb9 but I'd rather not say who. This does not surprise me in the least because I was with this entire group of people, right until they dropped me off at my hotel! Well, what do you expect from strippers? I guess they filmed it too! Wow how nice.
I used to like Natalie, but after meeting her in person I can only describe her in three words: Dumb, Poorly dressed, and Slutty. I know that sounds mean but it's true. While I was also at the wrap party Chelsia said that Natalie was sticking Caronas up her ( you know where) Is that what girls do in the beaver state? Natalie has already had a career in stripping and serving coffee in her bikini. Clearly with what happened Monday evening porn is next on her list. I'm sorry but women should not be acting like that. It saddens me that she thinks this a way to get a man.
At the wrap party I had one drink, so please hold your insults. Ask anyone at the wrap party about this. I'm sure my good friend Dick would love to tell you all about it! Amanda said she had hickies all over her neck but I didn't want to get close enough to her to get a look.
Other than that horrible incident, everyone was so nice. Jen, Chelsia, and Amanda are very beautiful in person! Adam is a sweetheart. James was awesome. Sheila was a riot! I love her! Joshua cracked me up. It was nice catching up with CG, Marci, and Rachel BB6. Everyone went out to the clubs, but I went back to my hotel because I was so tired. Well that's pretty much it. Sorry if that sounds harsh to some of you but that's what everyone was talking about. Later! xx

----------------
Janelle can say things like that, but Jen can't. It's an unspoken Big Brother rule. lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 8:07 pm

Oh my... run away
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 8:11 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Oh my... run away

lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2011, 8:18 pm

What? Just Janelle being honest, she WAS there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: