View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 3rd 2011, 9:37 pm

Here's the promo. How odd that that guy is wearing a mask? Do you think it's that Jeff dude that whose picture was blacked out.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 3rd 2011, 11:55 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Here's the promo. How odd that that guy is wearing a mask? Do you think it's that Jeff dude that whose picture was blacked out.

Yep it sure is and ABC failed at their attempt to keep him a mystery. This morning they posted his picture and tried to go back later and fix it by that time it was too late.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 4th 2011, 5:59 am

WTH is up with his eyes.?? I'm not finding any of them attractive, these pics SUCK!

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 5th 2011, 2:03 am

I think there are a couple of guys that are cute, but these picture do suck.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 5th 2011, 3:40 am

lovin wrote:
WTH is up with his eyes.?? I'm not finding any of them attractive, these pics SUCK!

I know, that what I was saying, the must just not photograph well. Some people need to be animated to look good. I hope this is the case with this bunch.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 5th 2011, 6:12 am

Moody wrote:
lovin wrote:

I know, that what I was saying, the must just not photograph well. Some people need to be animated to look good. I hope this is the case with this bunch.

Based on some of the earlier pics we seen, I think fb ones some didn't look bad but these promos EWWW! I'm not much of an Ashley fan so I probably won't watch faithfully, I'll count on all of you guys to keep me posted. lol!

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 5th 2011, 8:54 pm

I am actually excited to watch this season.

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 5th 2011, 9:11 pm

Quote :

. Shocked It's like he is looking right into me. lol!

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 5th 2011, 9:19 pm

I am scared of that guy! afraid

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 2:06 pm

Tonight's the night! 8 pm Eastern 9 pm Central. Why do I have a feeling that the ratings are going to be bad? Nobody has really been talking about it, and it starts tonight. This clip is really good. Ashley find out before the show starts that this guy Bentley isn't there for the right reasons and it shows her meeting him. She looks amazing, I must say.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 2:30 pm

well just wait to the guy whose wife died mysteriously in their bathtub reveals his story, and she decides keep him to the final 3, that should bring up ratings
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 3:20 pm

bergen wrote:
well just wait to the guy whose wife died mysteriously in their bathtub reveals his story, and she decides keep him to the final 3, that should bring up ratings

Does she?(!) I haven't kept up with spoilers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 3:22 pm

Subject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors May 11th 2011, 12:17 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article about West - Yikes!

Ashley Hebert is looking for love on the new season of ABC's The Bachelorette, but she's being warned to stay far away from one contestant whose wife drowned in a bathtub under mysterious circumstances.

Star magazine is reporting exclusively in its new issue that West Lee, a 30-year-old attorney from South Carolina, became a widower on September 9, 2007 when his wife drowned in their bathtub with Lee in the other room shortly after they argued.

Lee is one of the 25 hunks hoping to win over Ashley, but his former mother-in-law told Star that the Bachelorette should stay far, far away from this suitor.

“I believe that West was my daughter’s enabler, and I just feel he had something to do with Sarah’s death,” Dianna Sapp told Star in an exclusive interview. “I would tell Ashley to think long and hard before getting into a relationship with him.”

RadarOnlne.com obtained an exclusive preview of Star’s dramatic story about Lee, which will appear in the edition that hits newsstands on Friday.

Sarah’s death was ruled accidental, but the circumstances surrounding it were mysterious and bizarre. West told police that he argued with Sarah shortly before she died about three car accidents she had been involved in within days. He admitted they smoked pot.

The police report reads: “After several minutes the victim stood up and said to the complainant, ‘I’ve just had an epiphany.’”

Sarah kissed West and locked herself in the bathroom. At one point he became alarmed after calling her and not getting an answer. Eventually Sarah called out, “It’s okay, I was under the water,” according to what West told cops.

But after an hour West had not heard any noise, forced open the door and found his wife submerged. She was dead.

Sarah’s father also blasts West and told Star, “She was in a rehab facility right before she died but West took her out. The life they shared was a mess. Partying and drinking were not things Sarah was doing—until she started dating West.”

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/05/bachelorette%E2%80%99s-darkest-secret-ever-mystery-death-revealed

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 3:25 pm

Yes, I had read all that, but is he final 3? THAT is the question.. LOL I guess I could not be so damn lazy and go look at Reality Steve's site.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 3:29 pm

OK... found out.

I'll post a spoiler
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 3:43 pm

I really like what Reality Steve has to say about West.

Let me briefly give my thoughts on contestant West Lee and the story that RadarOnline had last week regarding his ex wife’s death that you can read here. In a quick summary, Wests ex-wife died back in 2007 drowning in their tub while West was home. Now, four years later, Wests ex in laws are quoted in the story saying they think West had something to do with it and essentially tell Ashley to watch herself with this guy. That’s so preposterous on so many levels, it’s ridiculous. Look, I know they lost their daughter and they’ll be grieving forever. But aren’t they basically selling their soul to make a cheap buck to give on the record quotes to a tabloid four years after the fact?

I know nothing about this case. I wasn’t there. West was the only one home I believe. I’m guessing when police arrived, West was the first one questioned and was their #1 suspect at the time. He had to be. Wife is in the other room, drowns, and West is home. Of course he’s a suspect.

But four years have passed, and West works in the freakin’ Attorney Generals office in South Carolina. I’m guessing this guy isn’t getting hired if he’s got a “convicted murderer” rap in his past.

Her parents should be ashamed of themselves. Let it go. To a tabloid? Really? Hey, maybe that’s the way they feel about West, and they have every right to. But to bring it up four years later is just wrong. I’m sorry. He doesn’t deserve that.Link to his site
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 4:26 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Yes, I had read all that, but is he final 3? THAT is the question.. LOL I guess I could not be so damn lazy and go look at Reality Steve's site.

I have no idea, i am sorry i didn't mean to make it seem that way. I was joking that for storyline she will keep him to final 3.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 4:28 pm

bergen wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I have no idea, i am sorry i didn't mean to make it seem that way. I was joking that for storyline she will keep him to final 3.

LOL. Yeah, I figured that after I re-read it. But thanks, because it made me look at spoilers.
I enjoy Bachelorette so much more when I know ahead of time. Then I can watch the final guys for clues.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:08 pm

Yeah I am bad with the spoilers too. I just have to know. I also read the last page of a book while still on the first chapter! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:17 pm

I didn't know Ashley was a dancer. She's actually a good one too. Great placement and technique. Unlike one of the others... I THINK it was Tenley.. she sucked bad.
It was one who made a dance for the bachelor.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:20 pm

Yes Nancy that was Tenley. I remember laughing through her entire routine.

I liked the first guy, I forget already who he was lol. I like the Winery guy too.

There's the token Guido from Jersey.

Bentley already sticking his foot in his mouth hoping for Emily.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:21 pm

Oh forgot to say, these guys look better on TV, except for that one brainiac, he's still fugly IMO.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:25 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Oh forgot to say, these guys look better on TV, except for that one brainiac, he's still fugly IMO.

I agree a lot of them were much better looking on TV.

I can't wait to see the drunk and the masked man!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:29 pm

I'm totally amazed how good they look on t.v. verses their photos.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:31 pm

I hate Ashley's hair, it's so obvious she has extensions. She's cute and I think she's going to be fun though. Ugh, just the thought of committing to this season makes me ill, it's so damn long.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:35 pm

Am I cracking up? They showed all 25 Bachelors at home?

There's the guy I like, Ryan, 1st one out.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:37 pm

These introductions are tedious. Ewwww Rickey
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:41 pm

OMG these guys are so damn dorky, I'm cringing watching them. I notice I'm talking to myself here, so I'll shut up now lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:45 pm

Yeah some real dorks. There are a lot of ill fitting suits as well. That bugs the crap out of me...go to a tailor!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:46 pm

I'm reading. I have to leave the tv to come to the computer though...
Hopefully I'll be on an ipad in about two weeks!!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:47 pm

The masked guy already has me creeped out...he MUST GO!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:49 pm

Ahhh I feel for the guys. It must be so awkward for them.
I like the big-head guy though... lol
No telling how much those tickets were. Some can get really pricey.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:52 pm

Ben the wine guy is cute! I want to see more of him. God, I loved Frank's smile and then he blew it by picking her up. Lori, I noticed the suit fit on some of these guys too.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:52 pm

Ben the winemaker!! love him
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:53 pm

J.P., the New Yorker, he's cute, I like him too. I'm floored at how many I actually like.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:57 pm

I like a lot of them too. Of course they'll probably turn out to be assholes! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:57 pm

I like a lot of them too.
But Bentley and the masked guy can get back in the limo.

Isn't Bentley the creep that says he wanted Emily and could care less about Ashley?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:59 pm

Jack'd wrote:
J.P., the New Yorker, he's cute, I like him too. I'm floored at how many I actually like.

he had cute dimples
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 8:59 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
I like a lot of them too.
But Bentley and the masked guy can get back in the limo.

Isn't Bentley the creep that says he wanted Emily and could care less about Ashley?

yeah.. really creepy
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   May 23rd 2011, 9:06 pm

roll on floor laughi at the Mom!

Oh God, some of these guys are train wrecks lol. Here's the nut with the guitar. Doesn't he throw it in the pool?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Season - Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: