Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:45 pm

Ames

Hometown: New York, NY

What is your most embarrassing moment? I had a teacher walk in on me while I was hooking up in boarding school.

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why? Paper + pen to design tools/plan. A Tolstoy novel because they take forever to understand.

Do you consider yourself athletic? Yes. I work out with a trainer 6 times every week.

What do you wish we had asked you? I love to wear a tuxedo. I can tie a bowtie perfectly while blindfolded.

Tattoo Count: 0

Last edited by Jack'd on May 3rd 2011, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:45 pm

Anthony

Hometown: Upper Saddle River, NJ

What are your three best attributes? Being loyal. Being entertaining, Taking care of business.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I flew a glider last year. That is a plane with no engine.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Having my pants pulled down by a gang of girls in the second grade.

What does your ideal mate look like? I don't know, I haven't met her yet. HELLO!!

Last edited by Jack'd on May 3rd 2011, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:46 pm

Ben C.

Hometown: Lake Charles, LA

Are you comfortable wearing swimwear in public? Yes, please just Photoshop out my love handles (Joke) Seriously though, I do have love handles.

What kind of music do you listen to most often? Hip Hop, Classical, Pop.

What is your favorite sport? Soccer, I'm obsessed with playing and watching.

Where did you grow up? Paris, France (Ages 1 -2), Tokyo (Ages 2-3), London (Ages 3-13), Lake Charles, LA (Ages 13-17)

Last edited by Jack'd on May 3rd 2011, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:47 pm

Ben F.

Hometown: Sonoma, CA

What is your favorite all-time book and why? "The Dirt" by Motley Crue. It's crazy. Those guys epitomize the 80s metal scene.

Do you have a favorite sports team(s)? San Francisco Giants, the only team that matters.

Do you consider yourself athletic? Yes, very. I won a state championship in soccer and continue to play lots of intermural sports.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? 2006 World Cup trip to Germany with 9 of my buddies.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:48 pm

Bentley

Hometown: Tampa, FL

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Drove 40 hours straight.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Tripped down a bowling lane on a date.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date? Visiting a new place with great views and a great temperature.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:49 pm

Blake

Hometown: Steamboat Springs, CO

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Night diving in Hawaii with manta rays.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Tiger Woods. I'd like to be the best at something, and have unlimited funds for a day.

What is your favorite memory from childhood? Ski racing. I love to go fast and win competitions.

What is the best date you have ever been on in your Hometown and why? I took a date to the natural hot springs there. It was snowing and dark and so romantic.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:50 pm

Chris D.

Hometown: Moline, IL

What are your three best attributes? I am passionate, confident, and considerate.

Who do you admire the most in the world and why? Barack Obama. The strength, focus, and faith to overcome obstacles and reach the position as the most influential person in the world is incredible.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Camped outside of Assembly Hall with a group of friends in the dead of winter to get Rose Bowl tickets for Illinois football.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Showing up an hour late for an important business meeting in Indianapolis because I didn't realize Indianapolis is in the EST zone.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:50 pm

Chris M.

Hometown: Gibbons

What are your 3 best attributes? Smart. Funny. Fearless.

Who do you admire most? My mom -- she had to raise two kids in a grain elevator with no money. She made it and has done well.

What is your most embarrassing moment? I made a home movie on Forrest Gump and years later my mom showed my current girlfriend.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Retired living on a beach where the water is warm + crystal clear.

Tattoo Count: 2
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:51 pm

Constantine

Hometown: Atlanta, GA

Do you have any pet and if so, what kind? Yes, a Poodle. He's of the special kind.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Dressed as Bruno last Haloween – Straight hair, leather tights, and all. It was pretty funny and won best costume.

What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, all I have to do is show up and eat! This holiday wouldn't be possible without moms!

Do you speak any languages other than English? Some Greek.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:52 pm

Frank

Hometown: Anchorage, AK

What are your 3 best attributes? Attitude/positivity. FUN. Smile.

Do you have any pets? 2 Chihuahuas: Pierre and Sweet Georgia Brown.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Went on a month-long backpacking trip to Europe on two weeks notice.

Do you have a serious fear of any kind of animal? Not unless said animal is actively trying to end my life.

Tattoo Count: 3
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:54 pm

lol! - I love him though just because he adopted a three legged dog

Jeff

Hometown: St. Louis

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind? I have adopted a 3-legged dog who was abused.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I made a u-turn once. I'm kidding. Not sure.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Creating a vodka and wine ... I guess or various hockey achievements.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? Hawaii. 3 islands.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:54 pm

Jon

Hometown: Vancouver, WA

What are his three worst attributes? Blunt, loud, opinionative

If he could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Arnold, the Governator, for his fitness success and position in our community.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Marine Corps service.

What is your favorite actor and why? Arnold Schwarzenegger, that guy is just too entertaining. "I'm detective John Kimble!! I'm a cop you idiot!!!!"

Tattoo Count: 2
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:56 pm

J.P.

Hometown: Roslyn, NY

What are your 3 worst attributes? Stubborn. Frustrated too easily when things don't go my way. Lack of patience.

What is your favorite holiday and why? Fourth of July -- holidays in the middle of summer where the weather is amazing, heading out to a beach with booze, having the right girl by your side, sitting at the fire on that beach at night. It's the ultimate summer weekend.

Do you like to go out dancing? If yes, what is your preferred type of dancing? I'm not opposed to it but I don't necessarily "like" it. I have always wanted to learn to salsa.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? I traveled to Australia for 2 months when I was about 26. i just picked up and left, on my own, and bounced around the east coast of Australia. Time of my life.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:56 pm

Lucas

Hometown: Odessa, TX

What is a typical Saturday night like for you? Get dressed up and go to Odessa Country Club for cocktails and dinner.

What is your most embarrassing moment? During freshman year of college, I was walking up the stairs to class and had to walk between two girls sitting on the steps. Of course, I lost my footing and fell right on my face. Good stuff!

What is your favorite memory from your childhood? Everything. I have wonderful parents.

Do you align yourself with any political party and is yes, which one? Conservative Republican

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:57 pm

Matt

Hometown: Bridgewater, MA

Did you attend college and if so, which one and what was your major? University of Massachusetts – Amherst. Major: Bachelor of Science in Turf Grass Management.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Justin Timberlake - I just want the dance moves.

What is your most embarrassing moment? In high school, I was in charge of hiding the cooler of beer for an after party. My parents found it and placed Sprite inside and dumped the beer out. I didn't realize until I got to the party. My parents think it's the greatest prank of all time.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Establishing myself within my company and being financially stable.

If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why? Hawaii, I have never been there.

Tattoo Count: 1
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:58 pm

Michael

Hometown: E. Providence, RI

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Went streaking.

Do you prefer "hot spot" type clubs or low-key bars and why? Both. Like the energy of hot spot clubs but enjoy watching the game and having a beer.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? Hawaii. Somewhere I always wanted to go to. It was so beautiful and serene.

What's the closest you have ever come to being married? Never been too close.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:59 pm

Mickey

Hometown: Rochester, NY

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? I would be an African American male. i think it would be interesting to see things from a different race/ethnicity.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Once went to a party when I was young that I thought was a costume party. It was not.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? Devil in the Kitchen. I actually enjoyed reading it. I have only read a few books cover to cover.

If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why? Grand Canyon. I have never been and it looks so interesting.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 6:59 pm

Nick

Hometown: Odessa, FL

What is a typical Saturday night like for you? A pair of tight jeans, cowboy boots, country music, good friends, and line dancin'!

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I drove 6 hours for a date one time. She stood me up. I got a hotel room, and drove back the next morning.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Being drafted by the New York Yankees in 2006!

What is your most embarrassing moment? Blowing my first professional game as a closer in front of thousands of opposing fans. They laughed and called me names. Ha, ha.

What make-up/skin care products do you use? I'm a guy.

Tattoo Count: 3
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:00 pm

Rob

Hometown: Monroe, MI

What is a typical Saturday night like for you? Hanging out with my brothers. We will play games at work, go have a beer at Nick and Ninos, do a midnight run to the 24 hour grocery store, or veg out on beef jerky.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I tried to elude the cops in my sports car. I believe the cop enjoyed the chase and I didn't get arrested. Never have.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring with you and why? 1. My pocket knife, a quintessential too for survival. 2. My journal, to write my thoughts so others could see what my life was like. 3. Clean boxers, because it's not fun hunting wild boar with soiled boxers.

Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative? Completely adventurous. I try to get out of my comfort zone four times a year (skydiving type things), but fiscally conservative.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:01 pm

Ryan M.

Hometown: Novi, MI

What are your three worst attributes? Stubbornness, listening, patience.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Running naked through the streets of Brugge with my best friend.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Charles Woodson (NFL Cornerback). He is my favorite athlete so I would love to experience a day in his life.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Caught with my zipper down during a presentation in fifth grade.

Do you like being the center of attention or fo you prefer being more mysterious and why? Center of attention, unless of course I'm giving a presentation with my zipper down.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:02 pm

Ryan P.

Hometown: Fresno, CA

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Extreme skiing/boarding with avalanche beacons, airbag packs, and a helicopter in the Andes of Chile.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Tom Brady -- guy has everything ... intelligence, athleticism, love, family, wealth, looks, and a Super Bowl ring.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Building what is now one of the largest solar electricity companies in the U.S.

What is your favorite holiday and why Thanksgiving -- our family has a tradition of getting together and traveling to Mazatlan -- amazing memories.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:02 pm

Stephen

Hometown: Portland, CT

What are your three worst attributes? Self critical and bad speller

What is your greatest achievement to date? Buy a home at 23 years old

Who is your favorite actor and why? Leonardo DiCaprio, he picks very good movies to be in and is very talented.

What do you like to do for fun in your Hometown and why? My Hometown was boring. I left to go to New York City

If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why? Hawaii, I have never been there.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:03 pm

Tim

Hometown: Massapequa, NY

What are your three worst attributes? I procrastinate, I wake up grumpy, and I have a tendency to overspend.

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring with you an why? My iPad, my soul mate, a lighter.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Laughing at a joke and not realizing I was the punch line.

Do you have a serious fear of any kind of animal? Yes – anything that wants to eat me.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:04 pm

West

Hometown: Walhalla, SC

Who do you admire the most in the world and why? My step-dad, Pat. He's patient, funny, smart, successful, but still grounded. He's very wise, great listener, and gives great advice. He's someone to aspire to be like.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Ha, probably trying to get on The Bachelorette, but starred in a movie once, went bungee jumping, lived in Spain for six months, wandered around Europe for a month, maybe not outrageous, but amazing.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? LeBron James, he gets to play basketball for a living. Plus he's a freak-of-nature athletic and super rich.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring with you and why? A boat? Why does no one ever say boat or a radio transmitter? Okay, I'd bring a lifetime supply of pizza, Mila Kunis, and a volleyball. Mila and I could play volleyball and if something ever happened to her I could name the volleyball Wilson and talk to it.

Would you say you're a little bit country or more of a city person? Ay my innermost, I'll always be the kids from the country who went around barefoot and never washed his hands before eating, but these days I fit better in a more metropolitan setting.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:05 pm

William

Hometown: Fostoria, OH

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind? No. Roommate has fish.

What is your most embarrassing moment? In 7th grade a kid depantsed me in front of a girl I liked in front of her friends.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Bruce Willis -- 'cause then I would be John McClane and save the world in 2 hours.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Doing stand-up comedy or voice over work.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:20 pm

OK my picks!

Anthony - Nice looking, mysterious eyes
Ben F. - OK looking, except he has Hayden hair
Bentley - OK looking, not my type though, with the plaid shirt
Jeff - LOL Dark & Mysterious
Matt - Kinda cute, looks young
Mickey - Nice looking, reminds me of a young Tom Hanks. He's my favorite
Nick - OK looking, love his hair
Rob - OK looking

LOL at Frank, he looks like Enzo to me and Tim freaks me the hell out.

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:31 pm

Thanks Jack! Gosh, they all look so bland. lol! Not the best group of guys. Just based on looks, these ones are the better ones:

Blake

Chris D

I hope they look better on camera.

ETA: Why is Jeff blacked out?
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 7:33 pm

I'm so mean but scared

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 8:10 pm

Awe Janelle's I like Mickey lol. I know I was trying to be kind, but they are a motley crew lol! I too hope they're better looking in person.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 8:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Jeff

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind? I have adopted a 3-legged dog who was abused.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I made a u-turn once. I'm kidding. Not sure.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Creating a vodka and wine ... I guess or various hockey achievements.

OMG he is sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 8:34 pm

What was the casting call for Generic white guys?

Whitest.Show.Ever.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 3rd 2011, 11:50 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Jeff

ABC must have wanted this guy to remain a mystery because he is the guy shown in the preview wearing the mask, but they were too late because this is the mystery guy Jeff's picture:

They are a perfect match. Someone blew his cover. LOL

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 4th 2011, 12:50 am

I think this show should be renamed - The Bachelorette Dentist That Won't Go Out With Any Man That Doesn't Have Perfect Teeth and Use White Strips -

I think the guy with the mystery image is like that because his teeth are bad. He doesn't smile with his teeth showing so that is proof.

Could we please have 25 different men? And how did Prince William get in with this lot? I thought he was already taken?

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 4th 2011, 4:47 am

Ok, I think I need more coffee. That was just one ewwwwww after another. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 11th 2011, 11:17 am

Article about West - Yikes!

Ashley Hebert is looking for love on the new season of ABC's The Bachelorette, but she's being warned to stay far away from one contestant whose wife drowned in a bathtub under mysterious circumstances.

Star magazine is reporting exclusively in its new issue that West Lee, a 30-year-old attorney from South Carolina, became a widower on September 9, 2007 when his wife drowned in their bathtub with Lee in the other room shortly after they argued.

Lee is one of the 25 hunks hoping to win over Ashley, but his former mother-in-law told Star that the Bachelorette should stay far, far away from this suitor.

“I believe that West was my daughter’s enabler, and I just feel he had something to do with Sarah’s death,” Dianna Sapp told Star in an exclusive interview. “I would tell Ashley to think long and hard before getting into a relationship with him.”

RadarOnlne.com obtained an exclusive preview of Star’s dramatic story about Lee, which will appear in the edition that hits newsstands on Friday.

Sarah’s death was ruled accidental, but the circumstances surrounding it were mysterious and bizarre. West told police that he argued with Sarah shortly before she died about three car accidents she had been involved in within days. He admitted they smoked pot.

The police report reads: “After several minutes the victim stood up and said to the complainant, ‘I’ve just had an epiphany.’”

Sarah kissed West and locked herself in the bathroom. At one point he became alarmed after calling her and not getting an answer. Eventually Sarah called out, “It’s okay, I was under the water,” according to what West told cops.

But after an hour West had not heard any noise, forced open the door and found his wife submerged. She was dead.

Sarah’s father also blasts West and told Star, “She was in a rehab facility right before she died but West took her out. The life they shared was a mess. Partying and drinking were not things Sarah was doing—until she started dating West.”

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/05/bachelorette%E2%80%99s-darkest-secret-ever-mystery-death-revealed
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 11th 2011, 12:05 pm

Oh my. There's something off about all these guys. bad girl
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 11th 2011, 12:10 pm

but why are they casting someone like this???
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 11th 2011, 12:48 pm

That almost sounds like a segment of 48 Hours Mystery. I bet he killed his wife. He's probably a sociopath. Why would he go on a show like the Bachelorette with that HUGE skeleton in his closet?
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 11th 2011, 12:51 pm

My God, scrolling this page, it's like seeing a horror movie looking at all those misshaped heads, and now we hear one might be a killer! scared
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   May 11th 2011, 1:16 pm

I am laughing so hard over Lee Ann's misshaped heads and killer comment!!
Too funny!

This guy reminds me so much of the actor James Caviezel probably because of his eyes. (I loved James in Angel Eyes!)

This is James...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors   

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Season - Meet the Bachelors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: