all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 3rd 2011, 9:00 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Bye Bye Kendra!

I can't see either Kristie or Chelsea going home. This was shocking to see Chelsea in the bottom three, I really thought it would be Romeo.


you were right.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 3rd 2011, 9:03 pm

DWTS is not like other shows. The bottom three are not necessarily the ones with the fewest votes. They always add someone for shock.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 3rd 2011, 9:07 pm

Me and my grandma are so happy that Kendra is gone.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 3rd 2011, 9:31 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
Me and my grandma are so happy that Kendra is gone.

May I join the party? I found Kendra to be one of the homeliest people I have ever been asked to watch on TV. And when she opened her mouth, she became the homeliest, gaudy and arrogant - even though she is severely insecure. I should never get started on her - she just ticks me off for some reason and I can't put my finger on it. Just glad she is gone and have to believe Louis is too.

_________________
I don't fake tweet.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 3rd 2011, 9:48 pm


It is so odd, many times Kendra made me cringe and some times wanted to shake her, overiding all that I just felt sorry for her.
But, lol, have to admit it will be relief to not see her struggle, it was her time.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 3rd 2011, 9:56 pm


I am just so glad Romeo and Chelsie are safe! I love watching them dance together. I like Kendra, but it was her time to go. Although, I did think she danced better than
Kirstie last night. But, it isn't really a dance contest...I keep telling myself that!
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14853
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 3rd 2011, 11:06 pm

I thought Kendra did dance better than Kirstie last night too, but I'm also glad Kendra left.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 12:09 am

Maks and Kirstie are always in their own little world. I find myself watching them interact and not really caring about the other boring things happening this season.


They seem high on life if you know what I mean.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 5:02 am

Add me to team H for hypocrite! All I care about it watching Maks and Kirstie. Kendra always bugged me but I never wanted to say that because I think some people really like her a lot.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5991
Location : @stamalot
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 8:14 am

I like Kendra's show, but she did not fit on DWTS. It was painful to watch.

Mark is so trying to take Derrick's place as innovative choreographer this year and it's not working for me. Chelsea is a great dancer but I never like her routines.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 8:21 am

Moody wrote:
Add me to team H for hypocrite! All I care about it watching Maks and Kirstie. Kendra always bugged me but I never wanted to say that because I think some people really like her a lot.


high five
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 8:27 am

Well we all have our favorites and if it truly were all about the dancing, Kirstie would have gone last night based on her performance the night before. I am, however, pleased Kendra left because she wasn't one of my favorites. At this point I am pulling for Ralph.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 8:30 am

I found this interesting when I read it yesterday well before the show aired.

carrieanninaba Carrie Ann Inaba

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion" ~ Martha Graham
15 hours ago
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 8:39 am

Lori wrote:
Okay this post was written in 2007 and they claim the affair was a few years back:
Quote :

A few years back Corky was caught doing a bit of an extra cha cha cha with Karina Smirnoff. Shortly after that He and Shirley were divorced and Karina and Slavik split from dancing together. Corky has a bit of a reputation for not being the most honerable person in the dance world and had it not been for Shirley he would never have achived as much.

I am assuming "Slavik" was Karina's boyfriend at the time???

UGH, just one more reason for me to not like Karina. Dear Lord - she must have been really young when this happened. Can't say I am surprised, I have read bits and pieces about her and she has a somewhat "sleep your way to the top" reputation.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 9:26 am

scott ramey srameyga02

@KendraWilkinson The fart disgusted those of us on the fence. It was the farts fault.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 10:20 am

Lori wrote:
Well we all have our favorites and if it truly were all about the dancing, Kirstie would have gone last night based on her performance the night before. I am, however, pleased Kendra left because she wasn't one of my favorites. At this point I am pulling for Ralph.

THIS
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3685
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 11:35 am

Jack'd wrote:
scott ramey srameyga02

@KendraWilkinson The fart disgusted those of us on the fence. It was the farts fault.

lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 2:11 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
scott ramey srameyga02

@KendraWilkinson The fart disgusted those of us on the fence. It was the farts fault.

lol!

lol!

Wait? Are they talking about Kendra's gas or her relationship with Hugh Hefner the (old) fart???
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 3:09 pm

LOL xu I am sure they are referring to her dropping her ass during a rehearsal. Based on her partner's reaction, it sure stunk! Laughing
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14853
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 3:41 pm

I'm pulling for Ralph, Romeo and Chelsea to make final 3, which means it will be Kirstie, Hines, and ? LOL

I like Kirstie and I hope her dancing improves. She just wasn't very good this week.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35512
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 3:52 pm

I finally caught some of the show.
I love Kirstie too.. but no one has mentioned Hines.. he is a natural.
I thought he was the best dancer as far as form and technique.
( not that I'm an expert on ballroom, but I do know about "lines")
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 4:56 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I finally caught some of the show.
I love Kirstie too.. but no one has mentioned Hines.. he is a natural.
I thought he was the best dancer as far as form and technique.
( not that I'm an expert on ballroom, but I do know about "lines")

There is usually a lot of Hines love on this board. Guess the Hines fans were busy talking about something else.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14853
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 8:41 pm

Hines is good every week. I wouldn't be surprised if he was voted off because everyone would think he was safe. He's also boring to me. And I want to spell his name Heinz until I remember that's ketchup.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2396
Location : @marchand7
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 9:08 pm

catty wrote:
Hines is good every week. I wouldn't be surprised if he was voted off because everyone would think he was safe. He's also boring to me. And I want to spell his name Heinz until I remember that's ketchup.


I love Hines (Funny you say Heinz because that is who sponsors the Steelers stadium!)!


I think he is safe until Steelers fans lose interest. I do not usually watch but am because of Hines. I sometimes forget about it since I have never watched before. Hopefully he wins it all!
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14853
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 10:03 pm

KMKB wrote:
catty wrote:
Hines is good every week. I wouldn't be surprised if he was voted off because everyone would think he was safe. He's also boring to me. And I want to spell his name Heinz until I remember that's ketchup.


I love Hines (Funny you say Heinz because that is who sponsors the Steelers stadium!)!


I think he is safe until Steelers fans lose interest. I do not usually watch but am because of Hines. I sometimes forget about it since I have never watched before. Hopefully he wins it all!

How could I forget about the Steelers fans!

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 4th 2011, 10:46 pm

Finally watched the show....

Chelsea and Mark, I am totally rooting for them.

And Kirstie and Maks, love them, but I will say I don't really watch her I'm too busy watching Maks' ass!!! Boy he can move hot for you

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 5th 2011, 2:28 am

catty wrote:
KMKB wrote:
catty wrote:
Hines is good every week. I wouldn't be surprised if he was voted off because everyone would think he was safe. He's also boring to me. And I want to spell his name Heinz until I remember that's ketchup.


I love Hines (Funny you say Heinz because that is who sponsors the Steelers stadium!)!


I think he is safe until Steelers fans lose interest. I do not usually watch but am because of Hines. I sometimes forget about it since I have never watched before. Hopefully he wins it all!

How could I forget about the Steelers fans!


I think Hines will win this season because he is good and has the votes. Steelers fans, NFL fans, and he deserves praise.

He is a tad bit boring to me.

Kirstie and Maks are hilarious. I want to know what Maks whispers in Kirstie's ear during the Live shows. They crack me up.

It is so nice to see Maks smiling and enjoying himself this season.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 5th 2011, 10:34 am

kirstiealley Kirstie Alley
Maks and I are on Ellen today ( she says like a baby bird popping up from it's cozy nest )...going back for round two sleep zzzzzzzz
1 hour ago
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 5th 2011, 3:15 pm

I hate not having tvo.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 5th 2011, 6:03 pm

On Ellen, Kirstie talked about how she has two hours of sex a day.

I am now even more convinced she is banging Maks. lol!


Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 5th 2011, 7:26 pm

On Fat Actress she said she hadn't had sex in years! So this is recent. Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 5th 2011, 8:42 pm

She has a very dry sense of humor. I think she was referring to her sessions with Maks. I don't think they're doing it but I bet she wants to bounce off that man lol
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 5th 2011, 9:27 pm

Quote :
I am now even more convinced she is banging Maks. lol!


That is what I have been saying.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   May 6th 2011, 6:06 am

This was the first chance I had to watch that video. Very funny. I don't think she has two hours of sex a day! I love Ellen's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
DWTS Discussion - May 2, 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: