JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 8:38 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
JwHo wrote:
It's funny how Grant and Andrea finished right behind Rob and they didn't act like they were about to die.

I am so tired of all the Bible quotes on this season. Instead of asking what would Jesus do, they should ask what would Sandra do...She at least won twice.

I think people like Sandra who didn't deserve to win hurts the show and i think the least deserving person will also win this season

If you get yourself to the end and you get the most votes you deserve to win. At the end of the game the scoreboard doesn't lie.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 8:43 pm

JwHo wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
JwHo wrote:
It's funny how Grant and Andrea finished right behind Rob and they didn't act like they were about to die.

I am so tired of all the Bible quotes on this season. Instead of asking what would Jesus do, they should ask what would Sandra do...She at least won twice.

I think people like Sandra who didn't deserve to win hurts the show and i think the least deserving person will also win this season

If you get yourself to the end and you get the most votes you deserve to win. At the end of the game the scoreboard doesn't lie.

getting their shouldn't be the only deciding factor for the jury i think some people who get to the end who don't deserve to be there no matter how they got there should be penalized votes sandra who did nothing should have been penalized every vote
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 8:46 pm

Daliana wrote:
Mappy wrote:
JeffProbst
#survivor boy it's gonna be an interesting live show... lots of trash being talked by Rob...

I don't find rob has been trash talking....at least not compared to his previous stints. He's been actually kinda nice.

scratch seriously, when did he trash talk? When I see Rob in the background, all I can see are the wheels turning in his head, plotting and scheming. I thought in this episode, they showed a bit of the human side to Rob, the way he went to comfort Natalie. I don't know, I'm perplexed by that tweet.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 8:47 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Daliana wrote:
Mappy wrote:
JeffProbst
#survivor boy it's gonna be an interesting live show... lots of trash being talked by Rob...

I don't find rob has been trash talking....at least not compared to his previous stints. He's been actually kinda nice.

scratch seriously, when did he trash talk? When I see Rob in the background, all I can see are the wheels turning in his head, plotting and scheming. I thought in this episode, they showed a bit of the human side to Rob, the way he went to comfort Natalie. I don't know, I'm perplexed by that tweet.

I don't know. Rob is the same all the time lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 8:50 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
JwHo wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
JwHo wrote:

getting their shouldn't be the only deciding factor for the jury i think some people who get to the end who don't deserve to be there no matter how they got there should be penalized votes sandra who did nothing should have been penalized every vote

I figure there has to be something behind why they choose the winners they do. The editing leaves so much on the cutting room floor we never see the whole story.

Survivor. The challenge is to make it to the end. To survive. Everyone plays what they feel is their best game. I don't always agree but if they win, they win.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 8:56 pm

Jack'd wrote:
nov1962 wrote:
haydenkristenbb wrote:
If Rob doesn't win this season, I will cry.

Me too big cry

Me three! Well not really cry, I will be pissed lol. WTG in that challenge, I can't even imagine the pain. I really don't know if Rob would win, it would all depend on who is sitting next to him. What would tick me off even more is if Matt comes back in the game and wins it, I think everyone would vote for him over Rob. I really don't like this redemption island for that reason, just doesn't seem fair to me.

I am with you ...I will think "bitter" jury if Rob doesn't win.

Rob did all three...outwit, outplay and outlast with a huge target on his back walking into the game....he charmed the target right off his back.

Yes, Matt was great on RI but he didn't outwit or outlast (he was really voted out but RI kept him in the game). The competitions on RI were baby competitions compared to some of the other competitions (except for the very first one ...that would hurt your feet)
If Rob does happen to make final three, I will always think he deserves the win over any of them...even Matt and Grant (two great competitors) and Mike (the giver of a great gift).
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 9:05 pm

Matt Hoffman HeadOfHOFFhold

Hey, @JeffProbst - has your @BostonRob boner subsided yet from this last immunity challenge, or are you still icing it down? 2 minutes ago via web
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 9:06 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Daliana wrote:
Mappy wrote:
JeffProbst

Oh good, I am not the only one confused, Jack'd.
I was thinking I closed my eyes for a second and missed something.

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 9:07 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Daliana wrote:
Mappy wrote:
JeffProbst

Oh good, I am not the only one confused, Jack'd.
I was thinking I closed my eyes for a second and missed something.

Maybe jeff is talking about when rob talks alone to the cameras he doe's trash talk then
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 9:09 pm

Matt won't win. His mission in the game is complete. Jesus says so.

BBMatt is allowed his opinions, crass and all, but why twit it Jeff himself.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 9:11 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

Oh my...Matt's tweet sounds just like that creepy guy Shannon (from Survivor). Embarassed

I hate when that guy Shannon tweets nasty things to Jeff and tweets that Jeff and Rob give each other blow jobs among other disgusting things...he is so classless and gross.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 9:36 pm

i sometimes don't know what the freakin hell jeff probst is watching, while they challenge was intense to watch, i don't know what the hell his definition of drama is because i didn't see any.

oh and philip is and always will be bat shit crazy, no one can convince me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 9:37 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

First tweet Matt has ever tweeted that made me LOL.

This season should have been named Survivor: Doormat Island.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 10:33 pm

I don't believe Rob wins. I don't believe he gets to final three. No way no how. Even if by some miracle he did get to the end, I don't think he would get the votes.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 4th 2011, 10:43 pm

Jack'd wrote:
JwHo wrote:

Rob is no where in the kind of shape Grant & Andrea are in, especially Grant, it's obvious the way he competes at challenges that he is in awesome shape. Add that to the fact that he's 6yrs. older than Grant and 14yrs. older than Andrea. I thought he did a great job and for that, he gets my respect.

Some tweets from Jeff during the show regarding the challenge. I thought it was weird that he called Rob by his last name instead of calling him Boston Rob, he's never done that before -

Read from bottom to top -

#survivor - A to Q - no idea why I suddenly called him Mariano. Just got caught up in the drama of the moment... 32 minutes ago via HootSuite

#survivor I believed him. I saw our challenge testers on their ass. It was truly one of the most draining challenges we've ever done. 38 minutes ago via HootSuite

#survivor it's not over... now more drama. 40 minutes ago via HootSuite

#survivor this was a huge build for our art dept. dream team is the group who tests our challenges. 41 minutes ago via HootSuite

#survivor It was about 110 degrees and up and down and the mental fatigue and knowing you could be going home... a lot of pressure. 43 minutes ago via HootSuite

#survivor This challenge destroyed our dream team and they were fully fed and well rested. It was brutal. enjoy. 44 minutes ago via HootSuite

100% agree with you Jack'd!! Rob isn't exactly "in shape" like he used to be!!! I was so excited he won it!!! LOVE HIM! And everyone I know that watches loves him too!

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 2:23 am

How our Survivor ratings this season?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 3:20 am

Caught a little of the show... has Rob gone through Amber's money already?
The crying... "make a good life for the family" stuff left me cold. He had a lot better jump on life than most people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 3:46 am

Wendi wrote:
Aw - here is something to cheer you up.

REVIEWS OF THE MOST INSIGHTFUL BOOK EVER

Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 3:57 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Caught a little of the show... has Rob gone through Amber's money already?
The crying... "make a good life for the family" stuff left me cold. He had a lot better jump on life than most people.

I have to say, Rob won me over tonight.. I usually can't stand him but that challenge win combined with the editing made me view him as "God like" compared to the others. Have we even heard the others talk about "bringing him down?" It's all "going to the end with Rob". I am not even aware of any alliances formed aside with everyone's alliance with Rob.

Jack'd your right though about Redemption Island, it does give the others a chance to get away from Rob and re-evaluate their thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 5:44 am

HeadOfHOFFhold
Hey, @JeffProbst - has your @BostonRob boner subsided yet from this last immunity challenge, or are you still icing it down?
8 hours ago

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 6:09 am

Mappy wrote:
HeadOfHOFFhold
Hey, @JeffProbst - has your @BostonRob boner subsided yet from this last immunity challenge, or are you still icing it down?
8 hours ago

roll on floor laughi

Mappy, I can't laugh at Matt's comment only because it was tweeted directly to Jeff.
Jeff gets a lot of nasty comments insinuating Rob turns him on.
Fans can hate on Rob but why drag poor Jeff into it?

I don't know if anyone has ever seen tweets to Jeff from that scuzzball Shannon but they are so disgusting that if I met Shannon in person I think I would kick him in his tiny kahoonies.
IMO Shannon is one of those nasty gay bashers/haters that I can't stomach.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 6:17 am

Survivor ratings are lower than usual. Being up against American Idol hasn't helped. And the season has been dull for those who like supsense and good game play by more than one player.

Quote :
The only new episode on CBS Wednesday, Survivor: Redemption Island scored a series original low 3.0 adults 18-49 rating, down a tenth from last week.
[/http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g31323-d1131720-r106405472-Blessing_Retreat-Prescott_Arizona.html

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 7:36 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:
HeadOfHOFFhold
8 hours ago

roll on floor laughi

Mappy, I can't laugh at Matt's comment only because it was tweeted directly to Jeff.

I don't know if anyone has ever seen tweets to Jeff from that scuzzball Shannon but they are so disgusting that if I met Shannon in person I think I would kick him in his tiny kahoonies.

Sorry Moe. You know I'm a Rob and Jeff fan but I found it funny because people say that about Jeff and Rob all the time and to see Matt actually voice it... welll Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 8:07 am

Wildebeest wrote:

Jeff brings it on himself. People expect impartiality from a host and Jeff has tweeted and blogged about how great Rob is ALOT. There is also the fact that it is perceived that Jeff has had a role in bringing Rob back 3 times after his initial play. Jeff has a right to his opinion but he is no innocent and knows the reaction it will cause when he waxes poetic about Rob.

Quote :

Shannon is jealous of Rob. I reminds me of Ronnie - a big fan of the show who thought he was going to ace the game but played to hard and got burned instead.

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 8:31 am

mytwocents wrote:

They should have called this season Survivor: Blind Sheep Island.
I agree. Props to Rob for winning two challenges in a row but I expected the girls to band together and attempt to vote out Grant since Rob was immune. Grant's a big threat in challenges and could easily win one or two more. They should have at least tried to force a tie vote and then have Ashley and Grant face off. If either of those two remaining girls makes final three with Rob or Grant, they have no chance to win. Why can't they see that?
"Blind sheep" indeed.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 8:44 am

Some of Shannon's tweets...he is not only jealous of Rob and Jeff, I truly believe he is a nasty gay basher in real life and tries to hide it within his sick, disgusting humor (he calls it humor Rolling Eyes ). Any smart person can read between his lines.

@HeadOfHOFFhold @jeffprobst @bostonrob Lolol never seen a guy(probst) love dick so much
about 11 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to HeadOfHOFFhold

@JonnyFairplay @bostonrob he is such a twat!!!! Lol id rather call new yorkers fags every tribal than look like tht dumbass!!
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to JonnyFairplay
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 8:49 am

I agree with Jfan 100%. Adding to the fact that Jeff does seem to have a sense of humor & is able to take things in stride. Most times I think Jeff says things to get a reaction... & he is getting them.

I like Rob, hell I like most of the players in the game....I dont bother paying attention to people/players like Shannon... so I dont really care what he says to Jeff or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 8:58 am

Shannon has never been on my horizon. He's one piece of nastiness that I've followed or sought out. I actually avoid anything that his name is attached to.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 9:27 am

jfan wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

Jeff brings it on himself. People expect impartiality from a host and Jeff has tweeted and blogged about how great Rob is ALOT. There is also the fact that it is perceived that Jeff has had a role in bringing Rob back 3 times after his initial play. Jeff has a right to his opinion but he is no innocent and knows the reaction it will cause when he waxes poetic about Rob.
That's it exactly jfan.

I just want to add that I can't take much more of the "God Talkers" but I think that's just me. To each his own, but I know nobody like them.
I also don't agree that it would be "unfair" for someone like Matt to come back into the game from redemption island and make final three. If Matt or any of the others does it, they earned their spot there as much as any of the others by winning key competitions. I mean, come on, what have those two remaining women done to "earn" their spot in the final 5 other than to do whatever Rob told them to do. (One of them was even grooming Rob in last night's episode - how embarrassing.)
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 10:27 am

This whole thing is funny to me, all of it.
I hope Phil has been "playing" crazy and annoying the whole time. And if he is in final three or even wins it I will be;
roll on floor laughi

I may be alone but, wth, we nuts need to stick together. lol
Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 10:39 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
jfan wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

That's it exactly jfan.

I just want to add that I can't take much more of the "God Talkers" but I think that's just me. To each his own, but I know nobody like them.
I also don't agree that it would be "unfair" for someone like Matt to come back into the game from redemption island and make final three. If Matt or any of the others does it, they earned their spot there as much as any of the others by winning key competitions. I mean, come on, what have those two remaining women done to "earn" their spot in the final 5 other than to do whatever Rob told them to do. (One of them was even grooming Rob in last night's episode - how embarrassing.)

I think all hosts have their favorites, I think Rob is one of Jeff's favorites (Jeff has a LOT of other favorites like Russell, Coach, Phillip, Parv, Rupert to name a few).
I just think it is so classless to tweet nasty stuff to Jeff JUST because this season he favors Rob and Phillip (for two different reasons).
Jeff may be the host of Survivor but I believe he is one of the biggest fans of the show too!

Jessie, I am a Catholic and I also don't know of anyone in real life that talks about God and Jesus as much as Matt does.
I love God and Jesus but I truly don't think they care if Matt wins a reality show or not...or they would carry him through his game.
And then Mike says what he said last night...oh for cripes sake...he did it to kiss arse and look like the good guy and not because God wanted him to do that (or told him to).
Maybe they should have called Redemption Island the Island of Worship featuring Minister Matt and Preacher Mike. lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 11:16 am

what' so sad is that, as Rob said last night- "As long as they don't start talking to each other and realize I'm the one that should be going, I'll be all set,"
it's that easy for these other people to take a chance at winning, just talking
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 11:43 am

I'm loving the way Rob has control.He is playing the game and if he can control his
flock,more power to him.I'm starting to think....Rob,Natalie and Philip are final 3.
Rob win's.I keep going back to last season finale and when Russell and Rob were in
the crowd.He just had a baby that week and when his sister came last night it was said that Rob had just 1 child at that time.So I guess the this season had been filmed already and Rob's very,very happy mood might not just have been just his newborn but winning too.JMO
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 11:52 am

AHH, my Rob love continues. A few comments:

bergen - I think there is a reason they showed that little clip of Rob and his sister - that is probably EXACTLY what happens, and Rob has to be quick on his feet to diffuse.

Phillip - I do think that Phillip realizes that his "crazy" antics make people want to keep him...but I think that probably is alot of his true personality. Some of the stuff he has done when people are not around prove that he is a bit of a wingnut. I think if it weren't for Rob keeping him, he would have been long gone.

Nancy - I have read interviews with Rob/Amber and it seems they have been really cautious with their money (he also won $250K on All Stars); but, I think that the fact that he has left his family for these periods of time, and played such a great game, he feels like this is that huge mountain he has tried to conquer and hasn't - and of course it would help his family. Maybe he feels that since Amber won the million, it wasn't really him providing for HIS family (I think its a male pride thing).

I dont think the comments from that interview mean anything (as far as not wanting Phillip to win) because the interviewer asked "of the remaining players". We know that the jury knows who is left...but they can give their opinion on the remaining players without giving away anything.

I also think many have underestimated Sandra's game. She was a total under-the-radar player, but made moves when necessary. She was always of the mindset "as long as it's not me" and worked that angle before each tribal council. If you ask me, she was a very smart player, even if she didn't DO much that we saw.

And lastly, I concur with many - if Rob doesn't win, it will be a shame.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 11:58 am

Top cat wrote:
I'm loving the way Rob has control.He is playing the game and if he can control his
flock,more power to him.I'm starting to think....Rob,Natalie and Philip are final 3.
Rob win's.I keep going back to last season finale and when Russell and Rob were in
the crowd.He just had a baby that week and when his sister came last night it was said that Rob had just 1 child at that time.So I guess the this season had been filmed already and Rob's very,very happy mood might not just have been just his newborn but winning too.JMO

I was trying to figure out the timeline last night as well, based on that ^^

I think that when they were at the finale for the last season, they probably had JUST finished filming this season of RI. And, I think that Amber had JUST had their 2nd child during the finale - which means she was very pregnant during this filming and that is why she wasn't the one that came to see him. That would also explain Rob being more emotional when talking about being away from his family.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 12:28 pm

Top cat wrote:

Nobody knows who won this season yet it's always announced live
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 12:32 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Top cat wrote:

But the jurors talk and most of the winners have a pretty good idea thye won..That's how you get spoilers because people talk.....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 12:42 pm

nov1962 wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Top cat wrote:

But the jurors talk and most of the winners have a pretty good idea thye won..That's how you get spoilers because people talk.....

We don't have any spoilers this season these islanders seem to have integrity and all that boring shit
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   May 5th 2011, 12:56 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
nov1962 wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Top cat wrote:

We don't have any spoilers this season these islanders seem to have integrity and all that boring shit

We may not have any spoilers but I am quite sure the jurors are talking amongst themselves, IMO I think whomever won this season has a pretty good idea that they have won......

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: