View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:53 pm

The blindside could be Rob or Grant. I guess Grant.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:59 pm

mytwocents wrote:
catty wrote:
LaLa wrote:
I don't see anyone even questioning or wondering where the Idol is?

I want the answer to that too. Nobody talks about it. Not even Grant who has seen one of the clues or Phillip who knows they were hiding it from him. Such idiots.

It makes me wonder if the girls even know an immunity idol exists. Grant is capable of winning immunity challenges and he's Rob's right hand man, so maybe that's why he's not concerned about finding the HII. Phillip knows he's the finale goat. I guess we have to blame editing until the episode Rob uses it to save himself.

They have to know about the immunity idol if Jeff mentions at every TC. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if it goes right over their heads or in one ear and out the other.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 4:08 pm

mytwocents wrote:
My like for Andrea has faded. She's done nothing to help herself even when given opportunities to change her course. Winning immunity or the RI player returns are her only two chances of not getting voted off next.

Agree. And this is where I give her some credit. I think she knows she needs to get rid of Rob and was going to use Matt to help her do it, but then he went and threw in her name in his convo with Rob...and he got the boot again. She had told Matt not to tell Rob anything of what they were talking about, but Matt turns around and tells Rob. That's why I think she did the right thing when she voted for Matt to get the boot. She had a similar convo with Phillip about getting Rob out. I'm just hoping she still has those thoughts in her mind.

LOL...I'm just trying to find a way to get rid of Rob.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 5:39 pm

Well, this is the week that the girls have to make a move against Rob or Grant. If they don't, they're as dumb as I think they are. It could end up in a tie vote anyway, but they have to at least try before they go from three to two.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 5:41 pm

Peaches wrote:
The next immunity challenge looks brutal and Jeff said in his blog the next one voted out will be a blindside. I can't wait!
Well, I guess a blindside could apply to any of them since they all seem to feel they have a final three deal with Rob.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 5:50 pm

so if the 3 girls were to approach phillip for his vote to get rob out, do you all think he would go with the girls or with rob?

or maybe i should ask it this way- who do you think his Cherokee great, great grandfather, jessum, would tell him to go with in a premonition? rob or the girls?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 5:52 pm

bergen wrote:
so if the 3 girls were to approach phillip for his vote to get rob out, do you all think he would go with the girls or with rob?

or maybe i should ask it this way- who do you think his Cherokee great, great grandfather, jessum, would tell him to go with in a premonition? rob or the girls?

Until someone starts praising Philip rob will definitely take him to f3 if he has a choice and Philip knows this he doesn't know if any of the girls will so i don't see him voting out rob
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 5:55 pm

i hope Rob makes it to the finals
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 6:18 pm

bergen wrote:

I think Philip would vote with Rob but I think the girls need to force the tie and let the chips fall where they may ... it's their only chance.
I imagine Rob will want to get Grant out as soon as he can do it though. I'm sure he wouldn't want to be in the final three with Grant.
Just as in BB, this is the trickiest part of the game ... how to turn on your alliance and still get them to vote for you.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 6:32 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
bergen wrote:

I think Philip would vote with Rob but I think the girls need to force the tie and let the chips fall where they may ... it's their only chance.
I imagine Rob will want to get Grant out as soon as he can do it though. I'm sure he wouldn't want to be in the final three with Grant.
Just as in BB, this is the trickiest part of the game ... how to turn on your alliance and still get them to vote for you.

i have been thinking this for about 3 weeks, rob is going to be wanting grant out real soon and this is what i am assuming will be the blindside at tribal
though i'm thinking that if grant goes, it's not good for the RI players, he is a hell of a competitor in physical challenges...and to be truthful i'm kind of rooting for th RI players right now more then the rob and his crew. They are what's interesting to me as of now. i know there is alot of game left for thezep tribe left and it's when the game will start for them, but i'm kind of like "eh whatever". i don't really care how any of them get voted out right now.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 6:45 pm

I'm confused, don't we already know already who makes it back in the game by that picture that was posted a while back?

Andrea could be the blindside. The coming attractions show Natalie crying, could be because she feels bad.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 7:00 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I'm confused, don't we already know already who makes it back in the game by that picture that was posted a while back?

Andrea could be the blindside. The coming attractions show Natalie crying, could be because she feels bad.

Jack'd, what picture?
Is it in the media thread or a past show thread?
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 7:22 pm

I hope Grant or Matt wins the game

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 8:50 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Jack'd, what picture?

OMG I'm going crazy trying to find it. I know I'm not losing my mind, I did see it ARRRG

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 8:52 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Jack'd, what picture?

OMG I'm going crazy trying to find it. I know I'm not losing my mind, I did see it ARRRG

Spoiler:

Matt already came back and was immediately voted back out a few shows ago

Last edited by scottep_32 on April 28th 2011, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 8:54 pm

Scott, what are you doing up so late?...3:00 A.M. is coming up fast.
I hope you made enough scones...Lori wants some.

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 8:55 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Scott, what are you doing up so late?...3:00 A.M. is coming up fast.
I hope you made enough scones...Lori wants some.

I go to sleep at 2:55 and i don't even know what a scone is
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 8:56 pm

Hell I sure do. I heard a rumor scott is passing scones and tea out for all of us royal wedding watchers!! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 8:58 pm

Lori wrote:
Hell I sure do. I heard a rumor scott is passing scones and tea out for all of us royal wedding watchers!! happy dance 2

He is really excited to watch, Lori.
LOOK...he isn't even going to sleep...probably for fear he will oversleep.
Now that is a diehard "royal wedding" fan.

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 8:59 pm

Lori wrote:

I don't drink tea it causes kidney stones plus it tastes awful
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 9:01 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Lori wrote:

Ok, stop the joking for one minute.

Are you serious, Scott?...does tea really cause kidney stones?
I drink green tea all the time. scared
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 9:06 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Lori wrote:

Oh stop it does not cause kidney stones. You need to dump cream and sugar in it and then it is delicious.

I prefer raspberry jam with my scones, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 9:10 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Lori wrote:

Ok, stop the joking for one minute.

Are you serious, Scott?...does tea really cause kidney stones?
I drink green tea all the time. scared

That's what i read online every one says tea can give you stones well all but one a pro green tea website
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 9:20 pm

Well then I should be shooting stones out the wazoo because I drink tea all the time. On my second cup tonight already lol.

I know Matt came back and was voted back to exile again. So now I'm going to drop it cause I don't know what the hell I'm talking about anymore. I probably dreamt the whole thing up anyways.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 9:23 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Well then I should be shooting stones out the wazoo because I drink tea all the time. On my second cup tonight already lol.

I know Matt came back and was voted back to exile again. So now I'm going to drop it cause I don't know what the hell I'm talking about anymore. I probably dreamt the whole thing up anyways.

Maybe it was your cherokee Indian relative that told you that in a dream
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 29th 2011, 5:36 am

scottep_32 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Maybe it was your cherokee Indian relative that told you that in a dream

lol! Jack'd said she was drinking it, not smoking it. Phil on the other hand stands too close to the fire Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 29th 2011, 6:59 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 29th 2011, 3:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:

I bet some are crying because it's family week. It's about that time to bring in the family visits.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   

Back to top Go down

Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: