View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 6:04 am

Mappy wrote:
I love all the controversy Rob brings to the game... from a fans perspective.

I also love Rob even when arrogant because it's part of his game. He's doing it for the camera and the game. He's become a very savvy personality.

Me too, Mappy.

I can't believe people really think he is that arrogant...he plays to the camera and that is why Jeff and the producers love him so much.
He gives them good TV.

My little lovin friend Amy will be shocked that I am going to say this now.
I changed my mind...I am starting to think that Rob does make it to the final three.
If Matt is there with him, Matt will win...if Grant is there with him, Grant will win...but if he is there with two of the three young girls or Phillip and one of the young girls, he might win.
I think that is the only way Rob has a small chance of winning because there will be some "bitter" voting done...you know...the Matt win or Grant win will be because they are nice guys who won competitions.
I don't think any of the jury will give Rob any credit for competition wins or for playing the BEST strategic game and getting his tribe to follow his lead through most of the season.

I loved seeing Grant playing the strategic part of the game ... I was actually shocked to see him say they had to get rid of Andrea.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 6:09 am

Maureen, I hope you are right, I would LOVE Rob to make final 3. I actually hate not knowing spoilers...its killing me. DAMN YOU RUSSELL!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 8:23 am

when i talk about rob worship, i never mention anything about voting him out, i could care less about that part of the game, but come on let's call a spade a spade, they kiss his ass, i mean it's ok Grant if you beat rob fair and square in a challenge, you don't have to scream out your love for him after, rob is the only one on the island that doesn't seem to be suffering from anorexia but you know what he needs a big piece of chocolate cake, oh and girls when someone comes to you with a pretty solid plan, take a minute-talk about it-let it sink in-lay out the pros and cons-don't run and tell daddy

i also don't blame rob for any of what he is doing, but i can't say it's because of his great game play, i really think he just got lucky with pretty much a bunch of idiots...
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 8:32 am

bergen wrote:
oh and girls when someone comes to you with a pretty solid plan, take a minute-talk about it-let it sink in-lay out the pros and cons-don't run and tell daddy

i also don't blame rob for any of what he is doing, but i can't say it's because of his great game play, i really think he just got lucky with pretty much a bunch of idiots...
I agree ... I find it embarrassing. The only chance any of those three girls have to win is to get rid of Rob, Grant and Philip. If one of the girls wins immunity next week and they don't vote out Grant or Rob they're nuts. Rob may feel a little paranoid and finally play his immunity idol but that's a gamble they should take. I just don't get their obsequious, sychophantic behaviour.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 9:01 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
bergen wrote:
oh and girls when someone comes to you with a pretty solid plan, take a minute-talk about it-let it sink in-lay out the pros and cons-don't run and tell daddy

I agree ... I find it embarrassing. The only chance any of those three girls have to win is to get rid of Rob, Grant and Philip. If one of the girls wins immunity next week and they don't vote out Grant or Rob they're nuts. Rob may feel a little paranoid and finally play his immunity idol but that's a gamble they should take. I just don't get their obsequious, sychophantic behaviour.

for like a week or 2 i was starting to think, these girls are playing these guys, just keeping on the down low and then pouncing, but I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 9:06 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I also love Rob even when arrogant because it's part of his game. He's doing it for the camera and the game. He's become a very savvy personality.

Me too, Mappy.

I can't believe people really think he is that arrogant...he plays to the camera and that is why Jeff and the producers love him so much.
He gives them good TV.

I changed my mind...I am starting to think that Rob does make it to the final three.
If Matt is there with him, Matt will win...if Grant is there with him, Grant will win...but if he is there with two of the three young girls or Phillip and one of the young girls, he might win.
I think that is the only way Rob has a small chance of winning because there will be some "bitter" voting done...you know...the Matt win or Grant win will be because they are nice guys who won competitions.
I don't think any of the jury will give Rob any credit for competition wins or for playing the BEST strategic game and getting his tribe to follow his lead through most of the season.

I loved seeing Grant playing the strategic part of the game ... I was actually shocked to see him say they had to get rid of Andrea.

how is it smart though...she should be there at the end to give him a chance

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 10:58 am

If Rob makes final 3 and doesn't win, I will never watch Survivor again...I swear! I'm still bitter about Parvati losing to Sandra...Rob losing to anybody after controlling the game from day 1 would be a travesty IMO.

That being said, I cannot believe that the girls don't step up at one point in the game and make a move against Rob....I'll be blown away. I think they all believe Rob is taking them to the end and once they smarten up to that, maybe they'll turn....They can't all be this brainwashed!

And there's now way Matt deserves to win...he got kicked off the island twice and anybody up against him in F3 will drive that point...hopefully! Smile
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 11:22 am

i think jeff probst will quit if rob doesn't win
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 11:28 am

I think Rob is the only one left in the game at this point that deserves the win. He has played hard the entire time, never missing an opportunity or trusting when he shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 11:31 am

rallen wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Me too, Mappy.

He gives them good TV.

how is it smart though...she should be there at the end to give him a chance

No, Rallen, I don't think it would have been smart (I actually told my hubby if they get rid of Andrea over Steve and Ralph, that will be a stupid move).
I meant I was happy to finally see that Grant was talking strategy down the road (they DO have to get rid of Andrea first over the others)...I have only seen Grant play awesome in the challenges so I was happy to see him talk some strategy.
And it has nothing to do with he is a hunk (even though he is Laughing ) I didn't want to think of him as a follower that only listens to someone else's strategy.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 12:13 pm

I think Rob has his best chance ever to win. But he has a few hurdles to get over - like screwing over people who he has made promises to without them getting bitter. Rob failed to do that in All Stars and that is why Amber won. Also, he needs a bit more luck since he has no control over what happens at Redemption Island.

First, Rob has to hope that no Zapetera or Matt comes back from Redemption Island and makes the final 3. Since Rob created an "us against them" mentality after the merge, I expect that all of Zapetera will vote for one of their own (with the possible exception of David who referred to Rob's strategy of taking out Matt again as "brilliant.") They all have also had the chance to get to know Matt and feel for him so if Matt makes the final 3, he probably has their votes.

Second, Rob has Philip, Grant, Natalie, Ashley, and possibly Andrea thinking they have a final 3 deal. 2 of those people are going to be cut loose and 2 of them have no vote. Rob has to find away to cut these folks and have them feel like the others are equally responsible and just as devious.

Third, Rob's best chance of winning is a final 2 with Philip. Since it is a final 3, it is actually Andrea that he should keep. Natalie hasn't done anything but she hasn't offended anyone. It is clear that Matt feels most betrayed by Andrea and Andrea may be the Public Enemy #2 that Rob is looking for. If it is a final 3 with Rob, Philip, and Natalie, I see a possibility of Natalie getting the win if the jury just wants to vote against Rob.

Finally, I predict that Rob is going go after Grant next and try to smooth it over by suggesting they need someone who can win competitions at Redemption Island. Grant is the biggest competition threat and not someone Rob wants in the final. The question is can he convince Grant to go along with this and not create an enemy.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 1:06 pm

Peaches wrote:
bergen wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
bergen wrote:
i can't be mad at just matt for bringing God into the game, apparently Rob is a god to the other contestants and they worship him as much as matt does his God...
and i use to think it was the girls were leading the worshipers but i think grant is in front of that pack

Spoiler:

whatever your beliefs, rob is not worth worshiping they way they do on this show

I don't see worship. They're in an alliance with him and so far it is working for them. I think they like Rob. Personality wise they get along with him and trust him because they haven't been burned by him. Up until now there was no reason to get rid of Rob. I'm just waiting to see when RI ends and who comes back in the game. IMO that person will have an impact by getting the girls together to take out Rob and Grant.

I think a lot of this worship stuff is because of the edit. We never get to see what they are thinking.

ETA
Quote :
I suppose Matt will win the whole game....based upon a little bit of gut feeling and the high amount of editing he is getting. When you think about it, he has had it fairly "easy" on the island, doesn't have to worry about the social game, just concentrate on the duels. The whole reason Matt was sent to the Island was his likability. Nobody wanted to compete with that.

I could easily see that happening and I wouldn't be happy if he won. I like Matt, he is a good guy. I don't care what he says about his religion or how many times he brings God into the game. BUT he hasn't been playing the game. Almost the entire season he has been alone. IMO, he got to miss out on two of the hardest parts of survivor, the social game and how paranoid the game makes you. I can't take away how much heart he has put into the duels but I would feel like something is missing if he won.

Redemption Island is part of the game, he's been playing that part well. Even though Rob's girls, Ashley and Natalie, have been "in the game" they certainly have not been playing it as far as I can see. If Matt wins, which is highly doubtful (no one would vote for him), it would be a satisfying and redeeming win, IMO.

I don't have a problem with Matt bringing his faith in the game. If nothing else, he's been consistent with the God talk which makes me believe he's like this in his everyday life.

I didn't see it posted here, but Reality Blurred posted a casting call for a Matt stand-in for the finale. Not sure what that's all about, but why would CBS need a stand-in for Matt?
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 1:28 pm

Quote :
Redemption Island is part of the game, he's been playing that part well.

It is part of the game but IMO it is far removed from what is actually happening at camp since Matt has been gone so long and when he was there, he got blindsided twice and sent back to RI. If it was Mike, Ralph, or Steve who got to the end I would feel differently. I give him full credit for his wins. NO one can deny he has dominated RI. It is easier to be best buddies with the Zap tribe (now the jury) when you never had to vote someone off and onto the jury.
He won duels but he hasn't had to piss off a jury member by voting them off. IMO, one of the hardest things to do is vote off people but still convince them to vote for you to win. That is something the great Rob and Russell couldn't do. I think Matt would easily win if he got to the final three.

Quote :
Even though Rob's girls, Ashley and Natalie, have been "in the game" they certainly have not been playing it as far as I can see.

I don't think they deserve to win either, still doesn't change my opinion on Matt and RI.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 1:32 pm

bergen wrote:
when i talk about rob worship, i never mention anything about voting him out, i could care less about that part of the game, but come on let's call a spade a spade, they kiss his ass, i mean it's ok Grant if you beat rob fair and square in a challenge, you don't have to scream out your love for him after, rob is the only one on the island that doesn't seem to be suffering from anorexia but you know what he needs a big piece of chocolate cake, oh and girls when someone comes to you with a pretty solid plan, take a minute-talk about it-let it sink in-lay out the pros and cons-don't run and tell daddy

Good post. I agree with every single word.

When Steve told the girls of Rob's possible plan to take Phillip to the finale that should have raised major red flags -- but no, they run and tell Rob so he can make a move that will give him the best competitive advantage. Anyone can play a good game when others are your eyes and ears. I hope the girls wake up and catch a clue before it's too late. Playing against Rob and Grant in immunity challenges down the stretch will will not be an easy task.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 1:47 pm

Peaches wrote:
Quote :

It is part of the game but IMO it is far removed from what is actually happening at camp since Matt has been gone so long and when he was there, he got blindsided twice and sent back to RI. If it was Mike, Ralph, or Steve who got to the end I would feel differently. I give him full credit for his wins. NO one can deny he has dominated RI. It is easier to be best buddies with the Zap tribe (now the jury) when you never had to vote someone off and onto the jury.
He won duels but he hasn't had to piss off a jury member by voting them off. IMO, one of the hardest things to do is vote off people but still convince them to vote for you to win. That is something the great Rob and Russell couldn't do. I think Matt would easily win if he got to the final three.

Quote :
Even though Rob's girls, Ashley and Natalie, have been "in the game" they certainly have not been playing it as far as I can see.

I don't think they deserve to win either, still doesn't change my opinion on Matt and RI.

What's happening on camp other than everyone letting Rob have his way and Phillip walking around in his pink undies while annoying everyone to pieces?

Rob always looks pissed that Matt keeps surviving RI. If Matt makes the finale and Rob is on the jury then he'll have one pissed off person on the jury to convince to vote for him.

If Matt makes the finale, he has Rob's tribe to thank for giving him a lot of face time with the Zapatera tribe. People have won Survivor doing much less than what Matt has done on RI.

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 1:55 pm

I doubt that they would let the last person on RI to just walk to f3 i think the last person on RI will return at f4 and have to compete in the last immunity challenge and if that person doesn't win immunity he/she will be voted out but if any RI person does get to f3 that person will win quite easily
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 1:58 pm

First, I am awful at "game play" don't understand and can't do it. There are the the physical and mental comps, then there is the social game. Add it all together and I get lost.

So about the "deserve" to win. If one of the girls keeps her head down and rides Rob's coattails to the end and the jury votes for her isn't that one way to win?
or if Rob does his thing and takes Phil to end and gets jury vote that is another way to win. Or if it backfires and enough vote against him and Phil wins, isn't playin the crazy card another way?
I am amazed at anyone who can get to end of these shows and pull out a win. I mean even on last BB we had winner I disliked but he kept his head down and more than once others said he is so liked he will beat anyone with jury, yet no one stopped him. That was way to win no matter if I liked him.
Is there a good or bad way to win? Or is it anything goes and if you get to end and get votes so be it. Even if , for instance, you threw every challenge, etc. to keep target off your back?
I am not stirring pot, I am really asking opinions cause I don't know. Is there a bad way to win and can someone who doesn't deserve to win really win?
lol, isn't being snake of any ilk a way to win?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 2:06 pm

Quote :
I didn't see it posted here, but Reality Blurred posted a casting call for a Matt stand-in for the finale. Not sure what that's all about, but why would CBS need a stand-in for Matt?

Yeah we talked about it some time ago. I speculated that they might be playing up the fact that Matt is "stuck" on RI still... like a gag they will play at the finale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 2:09 pm

Quote :
What's happening on camp other than everyone letting Rob have his way and Phillip walking around in his pink undies while annoying everyone to pieces?
Right now Rob's way is also their way. Rob isn't the only benefiting from the Zap tribe being gone. All of them wanted to get rid of the Zap tribe. They are still participating in a major part of the game that Matt isn't, one of the biggest parts, voting out the jury. I can see we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I think the girls think they can bring Rob to the finals and beat him just like Amber did. I don't think Rob has much of a chance to make the finals or win.

Quote :
Rob always looks pissed that Matt keeps surviving RI. If Matt makes the finale and Rob is on the jury then he'll have one pissed off person on the jury to convince to vote for him.
Rob knows Matt is a major threat to his game. I think Rob would vote for Matt. I don't think it would take much convincing. In fact, I think Matt or Mike will part of the final three.

Quote :
People have won Survivor doing much less than what Matt has done on RI.
Oh for sure they have, completely agree. I thought many of them didn't do much to win Survivor and I'll feel the same way if Matt makes the final three (which I think he has a great chance to do) without having to vote off anyone.

Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 2:16 pm

For me, if you get to the end, you've played a good game! Whether you've laid low, rode coatails, won only one challenge....I don't care. When I say deserve to win, I mean it as deserve to win over the other person. If Rob makes it to final 3, then I don't think anybody deserves to win over him because of the game Rob has played so far. (Even if it took him 3 other attempts to get it...Smile )

As for Matt, even though he's been successfull on RI, he got evicted twice...because he sucked at the true game of survivor. I feel fans of the game won't vote for Matt
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 2:21 pm

mimTN wrote:
First, I am awful at "game play" don't understand and can't do it. There are the the physical and mental comps, then there is the social game. Add it all together and I get lost.

So about the "deserve" to win. If one of the girls keeps her head down and rides Rob's coattails to the end and the jury votes for her isn't that one way to win?
or if Rob does his thing and takes Phil to end and gets jury vote that is another way to win. Or if it backfires and enough vote against him and Phil wins, isn't playin the crazy card another way?
I am amazed at anyone who can get to end of these shows and pull out a win. I mean even on last BB we had winner I disliked but he kept his head down and more than once others said he is so liked he will beat anyone with jury, yet no one stopped him. That was way to win no matter if I liked him.
Is there a good or bad way to win? Or is it anything goes and if you get to end and get votes so be it. Even if , for instance, you threw every challenge, etc. to keep target off your back?
I am not stirring pot, I am really asking opinions cause I don't know. Is there a bad way to win and can someone who doesn't deserve to win really win?
lol, isn't being snake of any ilk a way to win?

Mim, there are different ways to get there and win. I guess it all depends on your personal opinion. I don't think Natalie deserved to win over Russell. She basically rode him to the end but I guess that is still a way to get to the end. Again, its your own opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 2:25 pm

as of right now there are 4 people on RI right? matt, mike, ralph and steve? and it's
been stated that 8 contestants are still in the game on the finale? if all that i typed is true got to say i'm confused as hell.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 2:30 pm

bergen wrote:
as of right now there are 4 people on RI right? matt, mike, ralph and steve? and it's
been stated that 8 contestants are still in the game on the finale? if all that i typed is true got to say i'm confused as hell.

Join the club! lol!

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 2:33 pm

Daliana wrote:
For me, if you get to the end, you've played a good game! Whether you've laid low, rode coatails, won only one challenge....I don't care. When I say deserve to win, I mean it as deserve to win over the other person. If Rob makes it to final 3, then I don't think anybody deserves to win over him because of the game Rob has played so far. (Even if it took him 3 other attempts to get it...Smile )

As for Matt, even though he's been successfull on RI, he got evicted twice...because he sucked at the true game of survivor. I feel fans of the game won't vote for Matt

ok, I get that. But what if you hid behind Rob then others are so ticked at him or just don't like him that you win because other's vote against him not for you. That is hard way to play game to me. But weren't you smarter cause you let him do all dirty work and take blame and you just seem to skate to win? If you stand back, keep it zipped and benefit you risk appearing to have not earned it. I say hard, cause keeping my mouth shut and appearing to be "groupie" would be one of the hardest things for me to do.

And what is true game of survivor? Not defending Matt, he irks me, often.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 2:38 pm

Peaches wrote:
Mim, there are different ways to get there and win. I guess it all depends on your personal opinion. I don't think Natalie deserved to win over Russell. She basically rode him to the end but I guess that is still a way to get to the end. Again, its your own opinion on it.

Ok, thank you, that gives me idea of what you mean about deserve.
There are some who win that you don't respect how they win it. right?
I don't mean to be difficult, this deserving thing really has confused me for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:02 pm

mimTN wrote:
Daliana wrote:

ok, I get that. But what if you hid behind Rob then others are so ticked at him or just don't like him that you win because other's vote against him not for you. That is hard way to play game to me. But weren't you smarter cause you let him do all dirty work and take blame and you just seem to skate to win? If you stand back, keep it zipped and benefit you risk appearing to have not earned it. I say hard, cause keeping my mouth shut and appearing to be "groupie" would be one of the hardest things for me to do.

And what is true game of survivor? Not defending Matt, he irks me, often.

If everybody hates Rob in the jury, then he's played a bad game! The reason he lost to Amber is because everybody hated him on the jury. But this is a different Rob....he's kind in his evilness! Smile I have yet to see somebody truly pissed at Rob...and honestly don't think it will happen. I think Matt will write his name down in an instant. I think he has David's vote even against Mike. I think he will have Grant and at least 2 of the girls votes no matter what.

There's a lot of game to be played but so far, Rob has played it perfectly in that he still has an immunity idol, he still has people on his side and he hasn't really pissed anybody off.
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:14 pm

I agree with what you guys are saying about Rob. I can't blame him for the girl's idol worshipping and if it takes him all the way to the end, more power to him. I don't think he makes it to F2 though. For shame because I wanted he or Matt to win. Matt until he decided it's God's Will he left the game. Say what??????!!!! I am a church goer too believe it or not.

Anyway Philip is a real piece of work isn't he? I can't help but cringe on his family and friends' behalf whenever he opens his mouth but my own entertainment, I hope he never shuts up. I have made it a point to not drink or eat when he is running his mouth.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:21 pm

Quote :
I have yet to see somebody truly pissed at Rob...and honestly don't think it will happen.

Because they're all busy kissing his butt. The Rob love won't last much longer now that Ometepe will start to turn on each other.

I think when the RI outcast returns that person will be voted out immediately. I also think Andrea then Grant are the most vulnerable to be voted out next. Grant is too much of a challenge threat for Rob to keep him in the game for much longer.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:22 pm

I'm down to wanting Andrea and Phillip in the final 3. Yeah, I said Phillip. Grant declaring his love for Rob bugged the hell out of me and the other two girls running to Rob bugged me just as much. Andrea and Phillip could be just as bad, but I'm hanging on to the convo they had with each other weeks ago about knowing they need to get rid of Rob.

I hope Andrea wins immunity next week because she's toast if she doesn't.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:23 pm

you know what i just realized, the reunion hour after the finale, ugh!!!
think it will still be the philip show?
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:25 pm

bergen wrote:
you know what i just realized, the reunion hour after the finale, ugh!!!
think it will still be the philip show?

Don't forget that Jeff has Rob AND Russell there to drool over! No one else will get a word in edgewise between those three.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:29 pm

My like for Andrea has faded. She's done nothing to help herself even when given opportunities to change her course. Winning immunity or the RI player returns are her only two chances of not getting voted off next.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:30 pm

LaLa wrote:
I don't see anyone even questioning or wondering where the Idol is?

I want the answer to that too. Nobody talks about it. Not even Grant who has seen one of the clues or Phillip who knows they were hiding it from him. Such idiots.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:34 pm

I still like Andrea, simply because she is so pretty lol. I like the other girl too, her abs is to die for.

I wish I knew spoilers. Just an idea of who makes it far.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:35 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Peaches wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

If Matt makes the finale, he has Rob's tribe to thank for giving him a lot of face time with the Zapatera tribe. People have won Survivor doing much less than what Matt has done on RI.

this! great points

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:37 pm

catty wrote:
LaLa wrote:
I don't see anyone even questioning or wondering where the Idol is?

I want the answer to that too. Nobody talks about it. Not even Grant who has seen one of the clues or Phillip who knows they were hiding it from him. Such idiots.

It makes me wonder if the girls even know an immunity idol exists. Grant is capable of winning immunity challenges and he's Rob's right hand man, so maybe that's why he's not concerned about finding the HII. Phillip knows he's the finale goat. I guess we have to blame editing until the episode Rob uses it to save himself.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:41 pm

All four duel next week, but how many go to the jury? Only one, two? Will it continue to be a four person duel and then what? Three people go to the jury and the last person gets back in the game? I wonder if they continued RI because of Matt getting voted right back out?

And yeah, it will be the Phillip, Rob, and Russell reunion show with a little of Matt thrown in.

I think Ashley will be the one to get a different alliance together and get rid of Rob.

ETA
I don't see a weak link in the challenges. I could see Mike, Matt, Rob, Grant, Ashley, Andrea, or Nat doing well. A lot of those balance challenges are won by women and you know one is coming.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:47 pm

I expect the remaining immunity challenges will be puzzles and more puzzles.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   April 28th 2011, 3:49 pm

The next immunity challenge looks brutal and Jeff said in his blog the next one voted out will be a blindside. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"   

Back to top Go down

Redemption Island Episode 11 "Mystery Package"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: