AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 4-18-11    April 20th 2011, 11:36 pm

Hope wrote:
When Petra and the other two couples where backstage before they announced who was safe the women (can't remember her name) said "one of these couples will be leaving tonight. I wondered if she knew petra was leaving and slipped, didn't know and goofed, or because I had read the spoilers Ijust heard it that way. Lol This wasn't when the bottom 3 were revealed, it was when petra was standing with two safe couples. I would have sworn she said "will" and not "may be leaving"

Brooke messed up twice last night. Once when she let it slip that Romeo and Chelsie were safe before they went to the main stage to learn their fate. The second time is what you are talking about when she pretty much said Petra would be leaving.

So I heard it too. The west coast watchers said TPTB edited it out.

Bronwyn wrote:
Hope wrote:
When Petra and the other two couples where backstage before they announced who was safe the women (can't remember her name) said "one of these couples will be leaving tonight. I wondered if she knew petra was leaving and slipped, didn't know and goofed, or because I had read the spoilers Ijust heard it that way. Lol This wasn't when the bottom 3 were revealed, it was when petra was standing with two safe couples. I would have sworn she said "will" and not "may be leaving"

I didn't watch, but I've read a lot of people who commented on this, and Brooke letting the cat out of the bag. And the fact that people on the west coast, said her comment was edited out, just proves, to me anyway, that yes, she definitely slipped up big time. I've never thought Brooke was much of an improvement over Samantha, but this is a huge blunder on her part.

This is exactly the way I heard it last night and I agree with you about Brooke.

Tracy wrote:
Brooke does not impress me at all she is horrible! I hate when she says ALLLLRight, she constantly cuts people off in mid sentence.

ITA! Brooke is a terrible co-host. She always seems like she hates being there and she asks odd questions that make the contestants feel weird.

Also, when she fake laughs and says "Back to you Tom"
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 4-18-11    April 21st 2011, 3:16 am

They showed Mark in the AI audience tonight when Pia was performing. It will be interesting to watch them next week. Sounds like she'll be on both nights.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 4-18-11    April 21st 2011, 3:47 am

girlmomtobe wrote:
They showed Mark in the AI audience tonight when Pia was performing. It will be interesting to watch them next week. Sounds like she'll be on both nights.

Mark's dad (Corky) seemed excited to be there last night watching the AI results show also.lol!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 4-18-11    

Back to top Go down

DWTS Discussion 4-18-11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: