Share | 

Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 8:38 am

I'm losing interest. I record the show and just fast forward to the challenges and then to the end to see who was voted off. I like Rob just fine but I'm tired of seeing him on Survivor and his total control of his tribe gets my back up. I at least want to hear from the sycophants and find out if they are planning anything other than to obey and vote for whomever Rob tells them to. What are they planning once Steve and Ralph are sent to the jury?
I've always wished that BB would provide us with a list of all HOH and POV competitions planned for the season as soon as the players go into the house just to avoid the recurring "that comp was picked so .... could win" statements that we get every season. BB producers always say that the comps are planned in advance of the season so I wish they'd just post them.
I wish Survivor would do the same with the twists. Why wouldn't they just tell us exactly how the Redemption Island thing was going to work right from the start? (How long it was going to last etc.) That would avoid any possible thoughts that the producers were changing things on the fly to avoid certain outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 8:50 am

Probst said in an EW interview that the two-hour finale will begin with EIGHT players still in the game !! Ridiculous !!!!! Rolling Eyes

I imagine that there will be 3 on RI and 5 at camp. How the heck are they gonna squeeze two duels and three ICs and three regular TCs plus a jury of NINE questioning the F3, all into two hours ???? scratch

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 9:12 am

I miss the interaction at the camp.There is less then 5 mins. and now all it is is Philip whining or screaming at someone.That is getting very old.Another thing is they do not show you at the end who voted for who.Redemption takes that time away.Love Boston Rob but,every week watching him with the brain washed tribe get's old.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 11:54 am

i agree cousin, i am forwarding through most the show also,and i use to always love and watch phillip but now i forward through him to. It's becoming a quick epic fail, and i don't want a finale with 8 people still in it, that's an episdoe not a finale
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 12:01 pm

For those who are calling Rob's team brain washed, what would it gain them to vote Rob out now? They have nothing to gain by voting out Rob and everything to loose..Rob's alliance will get rid of the remaining Zaps and then take Rob out...Rob will not make it to the F3......

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 12:11 pm

nov1962 wrote:
For those who are calling Rob's team brain washed, what would it gain them to vote Rob out now? They have nothing to gain by voting out Rob and everything to loose..Rob's alliance will get rid of the remaining Zaps and then take Rob out...Rob will not make it to the F3......

I 100% agree, Nov!

You know who I think is the one who will be the first to suggest taking out Rob?...Grant!!
I think Grant is laying low and doesn't want ANYONE to know he is playing the game in stealth mode and is coming in for the kill soon LOL (took that "stealth" word from crazy Phillip!)

I lololololove this season and I am amazed at how many hate it!!

Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 12:16 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

I 100% agree, Nov!

You know who I think is the one who will be the first to suggest taking out Rob?...Grant!!
I think Grant is laying low and doesn't want ANYONE to know he is playing the game in stealth mode and is coming in for the kill soon LOL (took that "stealth" word from crazy Phillip!)

I lololololove this season and I am amazed at how many hate it!!

Count me in, I am loving this season also.....I would do just what they are doing ride Rob's back to the F3 even though I love Rob and want him to win, he is just not going to win....

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 12:17 pm

I don't mean by brain washed taking him out now.What I meant was them talking together more about what they will do.Like last night I assumed one of
the 3 would be gone and there was no talking and then it's Julie.Rob is one of my favorite players.I myself would like to see some more interaction with all of them.JMO
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 12:23 pm

Top cat wrote:
I don't mean by brain washed taking him out now.What I meant was them talking together more about what they will do.Like last night I assumed one of
the 3 would be gone and there was no talking and then it's Julie.Rob is one of my favorite players.I myself would like to see some more interaction with all of them.JMO

But do you think it would have been any different if Zap had the majority going into the merge? I don't think it would have, the other side would have been picked off..Remember when Russell's girls where on the outs with Zap? Did they do alot of talking with them?..I believe in karma and Zap is getting just what they dished out.....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 12:45 pm

nov1962 wrote:

i don't care about game, they can do what they want, BUT don't talk to the other team, hold hands when together and don't eat unless i say does make you brainwashed
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 12:47 pm

also you can not tell me there hasn't been any talk of what to do with Rob, or even a funny story, or falling from a tree, almost drowning, something, just something else has to come from these people that they can put on tv
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 12:50 pm

I guess what I'm trying to say is the format is different with Redemption and it takes away from other things.I have a hard time expressing myself sometimes.I love Survivor and never miss a show.I miss the interaction with the cast.Like when Philip goes off it's with one person and all just sit there and watch and that's all of 3 mins.
JMO
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 5:51 pm

nov1962 wrote:
I agree ... I just wish they would show some footage of what the others are planning to do once Ralph and Steve are gone. I'm assuming that their first boot would be Rob or Philip, but they never show the others talking about their plans.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 7:13 pm

luvmynewf wrote:
Lunatic lol! Phillip hitthefan
Don't these people have to take some type of psych evaluations lol!

I am sure they do, but then they come to the island and they go off their meds!!!
roll on floor laughi
I totally think Rob's pals are brainwashed, but I sincerely hope to be proven wrong.

I like the Redemption Island thing- I like people getting a second chance, as well as the fact that you have to be careful just voting out the best competitor and instead would be wiser to vote out someone who kind of sucks so they don't come back and beat you later.

While I have great compassion for the mentally ill, Philip is pretty unbearable because he is also personality-disordered, narcissistic, irrational, histrionic and yes I am sorry CRAZY. Plus, he's kind of a rude jerk, albeit entertaining. They are all likely smart to keep him despite how annoying he is since none of them can stand him so he won't get any jury votes except from the spirit of his deceased grandfather's feather.

I like Steve.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 7:13 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
nov1962 wrote:
I agree ... I just wish they would show some footage of what the others are planning to do once Ralph and Steve are gone. I'm assuming that their first boot would be Rob or Philip, but they never show the others talking about their plans.

With RI we're not getting the stealth meetings/whisperings. I think they're doing themselves and the fans a disservice. What could have been a nice addition to the show has ruined the original premise of the show

The editing sucks this season.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 7:22 pm

I don't think that anyone can say what Phillip felt doing the exchange with Steve was was delusional, right or wrong because it was his feeling...Maybe he had experiences where the word crazy was used in a racial way towards him, who know? They are his feelings...I like how Jeff handled it at TC, I could see both sides...

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 7:24 pm

Uh oh...I think we were all duped.
The craziness just might be part of his act to get to the final three.
He is an actor...damn!

http://twitter.com/#!/TheClosers
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 7:30 pm

if his Crazytown is an act, he is damn good !

p.s. I am not basing my assessment on Phillip's craziness on his reaction to Steve's comments, its the totality of his behavior and comments all season. That would be great though if it all turns out to be an act and he calmly explains this at the finale (maybe with a PowerPoint presentation)
dance

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 7:33 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Uh oh...I think we were all duped.
The craziness just might be part of his act to get to the final three.
He is an actor...damn!

http://twitter.com/#!/TheClosers

TheClosers PhillipSheppard
"Understanding 'what' people are saying is critical to the success of the social network" JS, Sparta and I agree. Onward & Upward
6 Mar 09

hope he is an actor or something big happened to change him
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 21st 2011, 7:39 pm

I have always thought Phillip's behaviour was an act.....I watched him at TC and he expalined himself w/o being crazy lol!

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 22nd 2011, 8:10 am

I understand other players wanting to bring Philip to the final tribal council ... I can't see any of the remaining players (the jury) voting for him to win so he'd be a good person to stand beside. (Of course, there's always the possible backlash factor ... jury members who feel betrayed and don't reward that strategy.)
As soon as Ralph and Steve have gone to the jury, it gets a little tricky for the Rob followers. It's the eternal reality show dilemma ... how do I crush the dream of these people and still get them to vote for me?
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 23rd 2011, 5:32 pm

I think Philip is a looney bird. How can he steal the rice to hide for 'his' tribe one minute, and then complain about the others not wanting to mix their maggot infested pile with theirs. (You know they picked out the squirming maggots they could see, but there were still hundreds of eggs left in that rice to hatch later.)

Did Philip forget that 'his' tribe refuses to share the tarp or blankets? Does anyone else out there mumble jibberish and claim it to be a Buddhist chant? Are there any other guys parading around in pink panties with their junk hanging out? Feathers in their head dress???

His is a looney bird. Yes, Rob wants to keep him to take to the final 3. Why don't the others see that as long as they allow Rob to keep Philip, they have one less chance to be final three themselves? The way Philip has been worshiping Matt at the duels, Rob should think that Phil would be voting for Matt at the finals if he made it.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    April 23rd 2011, 5:40 pm

Matt gave an interview recently when he said that everyone in Rob's alliance think that they have a F3 or F2 deal with him...So no matter who they get rid of they all think they are goings to finals with Rob if he should get there....So if Rob makes it to the final he is going to have some very hurt jury members....

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10    

Back to top Go down

Redemption Island "Rice Wars" Episode 10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: