View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Mark Ballas Blogging for USA Today   April 13th 2011, 4:31 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2011-03-18-dwts-ballas-journal-s12_N.htm

Mark started blogging for USA on 3/18. The link will take you to the site. The current blog is at the top.

Last season, Dancing With the Stars professional and two-time champion Mark Ballas chronicled the ups and downs of Team Ballin (his nickname for himself and partner Bristol Palin). Ballas, 24, who is also a musician, is back with his USA TODAY journal once more, this time as part of Team KanenBall, which has him teamed with Disney Channel actress Chelsea Kane. You can find his dispatches here on Wednesdays following the Tuesday night results show, and on weekends when he'll let us know how practice for the next performance is going.

April 13

Encore! After the last 24 hours I've had, it's a perfect ending to have capped it off with an encore performance. Everyone should be so lucky!

I have to admit, I feel a bit vindicated from our low Jive scores after getting the top score last night, especially since they both were so creative. Getting chosen for the encore dance in the Results Show just adds the cherry on top! I haven't had an encore since last season with Bristol and I really appreciated being able to perform our Viennese Waltz for everyone again tonight. I was looking forward to donning that wizard hat again. It's ridiculous, but I love that hat so much I took it home with me!
As always, Chelsea nailed the dance and I'm really proud of her. This season, I've been pouring my heart and soul into coming up with creative and innovative choreography because I know Chelsea can handle it. She trusted the quirks and originality that I added to a very classic dance, and the judges finally rewarded us. We're in Season 12 and at this point, our audience has a high dance IQ. It's all about entertaining the audience and not recycling the same dance. Monday night's score was such sweet redemption for us.

~remainder at link~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mark Ballas Blogging for USA Today   April 13th 2011, 11:09 pm

Thanks Mappy!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down

Mark Ballas Blogging for USA Today