April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 11th 2011, 11:14 am

"Can the friendship of a buddy maintain the strength of an alliance?.." - from the CBS site

and!!

"The Buddy System" — With a double tribal council sending two more castaways to Redemption Island, paranoia sets in and causes one castaway to dig deep for a chance to prolong their life in the game.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 11th 2011, 9:35 pm

Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 5:59 pm

It's Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 6:07 pm

So few spoilers this season ... I'm beginning to suspect that Russell has been behind all the spoilers for the past few seasons and now that he's not doing it, we're screwed! Lol
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:17 pm

Whoa... Rob has a big mouth and he certainly wasn't carrying a lot of liguid to the cup.... do you think he was dogging?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:17 pm

Grant is a POWERHOUSE!!
Go Grant!!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:18 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Grant is a POWERHOUSE!!
Go Grant!!

And he's so cute dance
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:19 pm

Mappy wrote:
Whoa... Rob has a big mouth and he certainly wasn't carrying a lot of liguid to the cup.... do you think he was dogging?

Dennis said the same thing...he said "do you think he blew that one on purpose?"

I don't think he did...he saw that puzzle and it was like a big fat steak to him!!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:26 pm

But he has the Idol. Maybe he saw how close Grant was and let him finish ahead of him?

Phillip... oh my. Comic relief because I can't imagine him being serious lol
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:29 pm

I don't understand, why wouldn't that tribe write down Rob's name?????

They wrote Phillips name??...that was so strange!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:34 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

They all think Phillip is a nutjob... maybe afraid to sleep at night lol!
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:44 pm

My legs are hurting just watching this.

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:45 pm

Mappy wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

They all think Phillip is a nutjob... maybe afraid to sleep at night lol!

Do you think he could be acting, Mappy?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:45 pm

Fascinating to read Jeff's tweets during the show. He said that Dave's one leg he was hanging by was blue... no circulation, he was in great pain and it was serious.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:46 pm

sammieso wrote:
My legs are hurting just watching this.

Mine too, Sammie!!

My hubby said when they first showed what the competition was "one of the little girls is going to win this"...I said "NO WAY!"
He was right...AGAIN!! ARRRG
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:56 pm

Funny how David wrote Rob 's name four times lol Not funny it came back to bite him in the torch.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:12 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

Next week is when Rob gets the blindside (that is my bet).

I loved this episode, it made me laugh quite a few times!
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:14 pm

Quote :
Next week is when Rob gets the blindside (that is my bet).

It probably is... Sad I know the odds of him getting to the end were slim but I'm still going to be sad when he gets the boot.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:15 pm

When does the jury start? Rob has to make it that far at least or I'll be very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:19 pm

Mappy wrote:
When does the jury start? Rob has to make it that far at least or I'll be very disappointed.

It's usually nine ( I think), but with this Redemption Island stuff, who knows what they are planning.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:21 pm

Mappy wrote:

Well, there is 12 left...so two more leaves and then they start jury.
I don't know, I don't see Rob making two more weeks....he is a great player but not a miracle worker!
lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:29 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I don't know, I don't see Rob making two more weeks....he is a great player but not a miracle worker!
lol!

BE POSITIVE MOE!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:32 pm

It would be great if matt wins his way back into the game only to be voted back to RI or better yet out of the game
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:35 pm

lovin wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:

lol!

BE POSITIVE MOE!

My darling Amy, you know I would love to see him win...but he has a target SO huge on his back that I know he won't win.
I would like him to at least make the jury this time!

The general comment he made cracked me up but when the other tribe said he was like a PRISON GUARD I got belly laughing!
It is amazing me how they all really do listen to his orders...it is astounding!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:37 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:

lol!

Yep there's 9 left in the game and then there's 3 on Redemption Island which I assume only one of them will back.

I found this tweet from Jeff both interesting and frustrating. Interesting because do you think either Andrea or Ashley come up with the plan to blindside Rob? Frustrating because Grant is a snooze fest. Such a great player who has yet to say two words all these weeks. Natalie, ugh, she just has a grade school crush on Rob.

#survivor Grant doesn't seem to realize what Rob is doing. Natalie has no idea. Andrea and Ashley might...

I would like to root for someone who uses their head and knows how to play this game once Rob leaves, but they all seem to just be going with the motions. If David can come back into the game, then I would like to see him go to the end, otherwise I may have to cheer on Phillip lol.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:46 pm

Jack'd, after the preview last week for this week, I was hoping that Grant was going to step up and start playing his own game...but he didn't.
But there is still time.

I like David too...I hope he gets back on the island and gets to the end too.

Mike and Steve are boring and Matt ...well, after his stupid blunder last week I stopped rooting for the kid.

And I got the feeling tonight that Phillip is acting...only because of the way he talked so normal to the camera (when he was alone one of the times) and what he said about people wanting to take the crazy guy to the end.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 8:56 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Mappy wrote:

It's usually nine ( I think), but with this Redemption Island stuff, who knows what they are planning.

Yes. There is that. So we're unspoiled. Darn that Russell getting caught ARRRG

Bring it on... I'm ready for Phil to take down everyone with his looney tunes act lol!

*at least he brings life to the show
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 9:17 pm

A Jeff tweet!
Dat's right, Jeff, you yell it to the Twitter world!!
lol!

#survivor LIke him or not, Rob is playing better than anyone has ever played. Ever.
about 2 hours ago via HootSuite
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 9:22 pm

I am not amused. I slept through the whole darn thing!!!
ARRRG
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 9:35 pm

could the girls really be that smart that they are getting rob to get all the physically strong/strategic players out and then get rob out and then game on for them?

and i know there is still redemption island but to be truthful i have no idea what is even going on with that aspect of the game, i don't get it, so i dont' know where or when any of them play in the game
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 13th 2011, 11:49 pm

bergen wrote:
could the girls really be that smart that they are getting rob to get all the physically strong/strategic players out and then get rob out and then game on for them?and i know there is still redemption island but to be truthful i have no idea what is even going on with that aspect of the game, i don't get it, so i dont' know where or when any of them play in the game

I hope so. Andrea knows she needs to get him out, but she has to pretend to go along with Rob. Phillip knows he has to get him out too. I think they spoke about it a few weeks ago.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 14th 2011, 12:52 am

I think in recent seasons they have been starting the jury at the final 12 -- 3 finalists and 9 jurors. So if they follow that formula again, everyone left, including those on RI, will be involved in the final TC.

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 14th 2011, 4:25 am

That episode was odd, two episodes in one. At 8:30 I was like, "what, it's over?" then it started again with another "episode".

Phillip is acting for sure. He and Rob get all the air time, so I don't know the other players well enough to figure out how I feel about them. I do know that right now it's reminding me of Big Brother, when there are two sides and one side is taking out the other one by one.

I knew a girl would win the hanging thing, especially when they went to legs only. Women are better at that stuff. Dave did an admirable job, he is growing on me.

Ralph is gross and dumb.

I wish we had spoilers SO BADLY!!!

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 14th 2011, 4:56 am

I know Moody, I don't know what they're going to do if Rob and Phillip leave because they're the only ones narrating. When Natalie won immunity last week I had no idea who she was or what tribe she was on.

It's getting boring with Rob running things so strongly. I need a mix up!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 14th 2011, 5:38 am

London, the mix-up is coming soon!

I think you and Moody watch the show together and talk about other things (like fashion) during the whole show! lol! because I know every player and how they play.

I think Rob and Phillip have had more "talks with the camera" because what they both talk about is funny (in two different ways). Phillip is crazy funny and Rob is arrogant funny and both will put on their act for the camera.

My prediction for the finale is Grant, Natalie and David make final three and Grant wins.
Don't ask me why I think that because I don't know what my answer is. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 14th 2011, 5:38 am

London wrote:
I know Moody, I don't know what they're going to do if Rob and Phillip leave because they're the only ones narrating. When Natalie won immunity last week I had no idea who she was or what tribe she was on.

I think Natalie is going to do better when they finally decide to get rid of the men.
I wouldn't surprise me to find that the final three are all girls
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 14th 2011, 6:12 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
London wrote:

I think Natalie is going to do better when they finally decide to get rid of the men.
I wouldn't surprise me to find that the final three are all girls

That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 14th 2011, 6:25 am

I think the girls could be outplaying Rob. Girls can do well in Survivor if they band together and hold the alliance.

Girls playing Boys to get them to do their bidding has proven successful throughout history. In a game in which you have to outwit, outplay and outlast, I say go for it.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Gemini
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   April 14th 2011, 9:48 am

Just got done watching last nights Survivor and thought the tribals were quite humorous. Phillip, Oh Phillip, I can't figure him out, quite the character. RI should be good next time with 3 competing....hoping Mike wins and comes back for Phillip.

I do think this show is highly edited and some of what you see is out of sequence. For example when they were cooking the fish and Steve was complaining to Ralph that he was so hungry, come on, you just had 6 burgers.

I feel Natalie knows what's going on and she's not going to play her cards too soon.

I'm surprised Julie hasn't tried to bond with the girls, at least they haven't shown it.

I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence. ~ Abby from NCIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"   

Back to top Go down

April 13 - Episode Nine: "The Buddy System"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: