CT, right. thanks:)

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   November 18th 2010, 10:59 am

bergen wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
And she applies that cover up in such a sloppy way. It's always this crusty, lumpy, thick thing on her chin. It's distracting!!

And where was CJ?

i think he comes back next week, along with that other girl, i forget her name though. Tina maybe??? I do have to admit I am happy to see CJ though, he has always been my MTV bad boy crush!

There's bad and then there is bad. He's bad!!!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9239
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   November 18th 2010, 10:59 am

wait CT is the player and CJ is the host right????
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   November 18th 2010, 11:01 am

thatgirl wrote:
bergen wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
And she applies that cover up in such a sloppy way. It's always this crusty, lumpy, thick thing on her chin. It's distracting!!

And where was CJ?

i think he comes back next week, along with that other girl, i forget her name though. Tina maybe??? I do have to admit I am happy to see CJ though, he has always been my MTV bad boy crush!

He is mean also and I can't explain my crush, and I don't find him all that attractive, yet there is still something
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   November 18th 2010, 11:22 am

bergen wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
bergen wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

And where was CJ?

He is mean also and I can't explain my crush, and I don't find him all that attractive, yet there is still something
i think he is hot and when he was with that whiny girl i cant stand that broke his heart...well yeah I <3 him and he would be able to protect the woman he loved.

CT is his name and TJ is the host,lol you combined them I think

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14818
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   November 18th 2010, 5:12 pm

rallen wrote:
bergen wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
bergen wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

And where was CJ?

i think he is hot and when he was with that whiny girl i cant stand that broke his heart...well yeah I <3 him and he would be able to protect the woman he loved.

Are you talking about Diem? If so, I didn't like her either.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   November 19th 2010, 8:56 pm

catty wrote:
rallen wrote:
bergen wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
bergen wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

And where was CJ?

Are you talking about Diem? If so, I didn't like her either.
yes I was. which is weird because On paper you would be like hell yeah that is my girl, but I just never could get behind her

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 5th 2010, 4:30 pm

I wish this Cutthroat season would end already. I don't even care who wins because I'm finding most of them more annoying than likable. It just feels like it's been on forever.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4611
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 5th 2010, 5:44 pm

catty wrote:
I wish this Cutthroat season would end already. I don't even care who wins because I'm finding most of them more annoying than likable. It just feels like it's been on forever.

I have grown to hate the show. I hate the rinse & repeat cast. I hate the idiots follow some of the assholes like flies to shit. The newer kids are capable of taking out the older ones, if they would just get a damn mind of their own.

That red team sending that one kid in over n over was absolutely ridiculous. He proved he is capable of taking them far... yet they used him as the sacrafical lamb. I uber uber hate those kids.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 5th 2010, 8:55 pm

Gimme wrote:
catty wrote:

I have grown to hate the show. I hate the rinse & repeat cast. I hate the idiots follow some of the assholes like flies to shit. The newer kids are capable of taking out the older ones, if they would just get a damn mind of their own.

That red team sending that one kid in over n over was absolutely ridiculous. He proved he is capable of taking them far... yet they used him as the sacrafical lamb. I uber uber hate those kids.

The guy and the girl both on the red team kept getting put in the gulag. I hated that.

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 6th 2010, 8:59 am

Well at least Paula's pimple is gone:)

Notice how they had to bring in CT and Tina for drama?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 6th 2010, 9:15 am

I would love to see one season without any mention or showing of Johnny, Kenny, Wes, Paula, Brad & wife, Jen, and who else am I missing
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 6th 2010, 9:15 am

thatgirl wrote:

It'll be back next episode
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 6th 2010, 9:29 am

bergen wrote:
I would love to see one season without any mention or showing of Johnny, Kenny, Wes, Paula, Brad & wife, Jen, and who else am I missing

No Evelyn......................Thank god Robin is gone too.I wish Beth would come back.She was a pistol.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 6th 2010, 12:03 pm

See I didnt think that was a pimple... I thought she smashed her face... cuz that thing was beyond pimplish.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 6th 2010, 12:06 pm

Top cat wrote:
bergen wrote:

No Evelyn......................Thank god Robin is gone too.I wish Beth would come back.She was a pistol.

oh see... Beth irritates me as well.

People keep asking Mark if he will return... & he seems on the fence. Like he thinks he is to old... but I think when they flash that money in his face... he cant help himself but at least consider.

I wish they would throw up all the people eligible & willing to compete. & let the fans decide who will compete. Just for my own curiosity... I want to know who of the above listed douchebags has a huge following.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 6th 2010, 12:08 pm

thatgirl wrote:

I question the use of Tina as an obstacle in the Gulag. Besides punching people in the face, wasn't Tina always pretty darn useless in challenges? She was lazy and a smoker, I thought.

CT is a roided out whack job and should not be allowed near humans.

Also, I wish they would have some different people on it too, but I don't know where they would get them. I think these are the only people who still refuse to get regular jobs.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 6th 2010, 12:13 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

I question the use of Tina as an obstacle in the Gulag. Besides punching people in the face, wasn't Tina always pretty darn useless in challenges? She was lazy and a smoker, I thought.

CT is a roided out whack job and should not be allowed near humans.

Also, I wish they would have some different people on it too, but I don't know where they would get them. I think these are the only people who still refuse to get regular jobs.

Not sure about most of them.. but Paula does have a job & Katie, although not mentioned above, is in school. From what I can tell... they are actually only gone for a week or 2 at most. So it is quite possible they or some can maintain a job & do. Wes... I think that is him owns his own company, to which my understanding has become pretty successful. Derek... I think he has a stable job as well... hopefully... seeing how he has a wife & kid to support. Even though we see a lot of the same peeps over n over again... I dont think they are gone from home very long.

fuss and fight slaps self repeatedly for knowing this stuff.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 6th 2010, 8:40 pm

Gimme wrote:
See I didnt think that was a pimple... I thought she smashed her face... cuz that thing was beyond pimplish.
i thought it was confused genital wart

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 7th 2010, 8:13 am

Quote :
I wish they would have some different people on it too, but I don't know where they would get them. I think these are the only people who still refuse to get regular jobs.
LOL and IA. So true about the newbies being able to take out the veterans who control the game, but for some strange reason they never do it. I believe they are usually gone at least six weeks, not sure though.

I saw my man CT come back and I had to know if he beat the crap out of that piece of shit Johnny. And Johnny has mostly been quiet this challenge because he doesn't have his asshole crew of Kenny and Evan backing him up.

SPOILERS These spoilers are not mine. I found them on Vevmo.

This is a spoiler about CT and Tina in the Gulag

Spoiler:

This is a spoiler about all the people eliminated and who are the final teams.

Spoiler:

Spoilers about the reunion.

Spoiler:

My opinion

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 7th 2010, 2:42 pm

OOO I love spoilers so thank you!!!

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 7th 2010, 4:25 pm

I loved the spoilers AND it sounds like the reunion was much better than the entire show.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 11th 2010, 10:08 pm

I wonder why Dunbar didn't vote Tori into the gulag instead ot Paula. Tori was considering quitting the week before, so why not put her back in. And I wish Brad had gone in instead of Tyler. Brad hasn't gone in once. Derrick wanted Brad.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 11th 2010, 10:28 pm

catty wrote:
I wonder why Dunbar didn't vote Tori into the gulag instead ot Paula. Tori was considering quitting the week before, so why not put her back in. And I wish Brad had gone in instead of Tyler. Brad hasn't gone in once. Derrick wanted Brad.

Spoiler:

Omg @ your spoiler! Do you know which team wins?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 11th 2010, 10:54 pm

Peaches posted lots of spoilers a few post above.

I forgot to mention CT. Did you see how he just walked with Johnny Bananas on his back! afraid He really wanted to kick his ass didn't he? I was shocked and kind of laughing at the same time.

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 12th 2010, 8:25 am

catty wrote:
Peaches posted lots of spoilers a few post above.

I forgot to mention CT. Did you see how he just walked with Johnny Bananas on his back! afraid He really wanted to kick his ass didn't he? I was shocked and kind of laughing at the same time.

Sorry about that! My new post notification took me right to your post so I totally missed Peaches' post.

CT was a beast when he was going against Johnny! I was cracking up, he looked like he was possessed or something. How long do you think the break was between the two male gulags? My bf and I were trying to decide if CT took it easier on Tyler or if he was just tired from killing Johnny.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 12th 2010, 10:47 pm

I was wondering about that too. I have no idea, but he didn't look tired against Tyler or maybe he was more pumped to beat Johnny Bananas.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 15th 2010, 9:59 pm

Red team won. I'm glad Tyler won. Red team won $40,000 each.

Abram and Sara didn't even finish the race because of heat exhaustion.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 15th 2010, 11:25 pm

The After show OMG!!!!! Paula I swear to God she was on something, she couldn't put a coherent sentence together to save her life, and her crying AGAIN----PAULA suck it up! And Laurel, I'm sorry but that girl is not nice at all!!!!! I never did hear her actually say to Big Easy that she was sorry, she just kept saying she called Katie to get his number....did I miss it?? I hated her the last challenge and I still hate her now! LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 15th 2010, 11:44 pm

I can't stand Laurel. And what happened to Sarah? So corrupted so soon.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 6:55 am

Peaches (December 16th 2010, 12:44 am) wrote:
I can't stand Laurel. And what happened to Sarah? So corrupted so soon.

clap clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 7:48 am

Abram getting sick was starting to scare me. He looked like he was going to drop dead, I was screaming bring in the medics!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 5:09 pm

lovin wrote:
The After show OMG!!!!! Paula I swear to God she was on something, she couldn't put a coherent sentence together to save her life, and her crying AGAIN----PAULA suck it up! And Laurel, I'm sorry but that girl is not nice at all!!!!! I never did hear her actually say to Big Easy that she was sorry, she just kept saying she called Katie to get his number....did I miss it?? I hated her the last challenge and I still hate her now! LOL

lol! I like Laurel sometimes and other times not so much. I don't like the mean things she says to people. It isn't necessary. But I do have to give her some credit for saying what is on her mind...whether it's good or bad. And she at least proved she can do a challenge. She's a strong girl.

Paula has issues that's for sure. I don't know if she was on something or just drunk.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 7:06 pm

catty wrote:
lovin wrote:
The After show OMG!!!!! Paula I swear to God she was on something, she couldn't put a coherent sentence together to save her life, and her crying AGAIN----PAULA suck it up! And Laurel, I'm sorry but that girl is not nice at all!!!!! I never did hear her actually say to Big Easy that she was sorry, she just kept saying she called Katie to get his number....did I miss it?? I hated dislike her the last challenge and I still hate dislike her now! LOL

lol! I like Laurel sometimes and other times not so much. I don't like the mean things she says to people. It isn't necessary. But I do have to give her some credit for saying what is on her mind...whether it's good or bad. And she at least proved she can do a challenge. She's a strong girl.

Paula has issues that's for sure. I don't know if she was on something or just drunk.

Hate is a pretty strong word so I dislike her very much! lol!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 8:00 pm

she never did apologize and i want to stick a steel toed boot up tylers ass for trying to defend her...wth

and sorry brad tori is a bitch when you marry a bitch you need to just let her be what she is...a bitch

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 9:30 pm

I did not watch this challenge. Did something happen bad between Brad and Tori??
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 9:32 pm

I think Laurel is despicable. However, I tell myself that she must have gotten some awful parenting to end up being so dspicable. Poor Big Easy.

Why did Abram get so emotional at the reunion? On who's behalf was he upset?

Paula makes me feel embarrassed for her. She is just pathetic. And the hair color does not make you forget the pimples. I am sounding mean like Laurel:(

Tori and Brad are "Smug Marrieds". I stole that from Bridget Jones:) Don't care for them.

I like Tyler now. He is a contender!!

Last edited by thatgirl on December 21st 2010, 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 9:33 pm

MissChriss wrote:
I did not watch this challenge. Did something happen bad between Brad and Tori??

Not at all. They had a tiff, but otherwise they were as thick as theives.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 10:07 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I think Laurel is dispicable. However, I tell myself that she must have gotten some awful parenting to end up being so dspicable. Poor Big Easy.

Why did Abram get so emotional at the reunion? On who's behalf was he upset?

Paula makes me feel embarrassed for her. She is just pathetic. And the hair color does not make you forget the pimples. I am sounding mean like Laurel:(

Tori and Brad are "Smug Marrieds". I stole that from Bridget Jones:) Don't care for them.

I like Tyler now. He is a contender!!

tens
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   December 16th 2010, 10:12 pm

I guess i'm in the very minority but I like Tori for the most part. She has her moments, but I've always liked her. Also, Paula, don't even get me started. She's her own worst enemy.

I don't like Laurel nor do I approve of what she did, but, too me, she does look very regretful of what she said. That being said, Big E had EVERY right to not offer forgiveness to her right away. While she had to re-live a bad moment on TV, so did he, only I suspect his brought more shame (which it shouldn't, I think Big E is the one of the few with a heart) to him. So, I see why he wanted a face-to-face apology, and when he forgives her (i know he will), it'll be on his time, not anyone elses.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV Shows   

Back to top Go down

MTV Shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: