View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 9:59 pm

mimTN wrote:

Matt, I am impressed with his challenge skills.
Rob is good at manipulating people and social gameplay.

But I would not be able to spend much time with either. They would both put me over the edge for different reasons.

lol, I would rather spend time with Phil.
as long as he kept his pants on.

I think I'd put sticks in my ear if I had to live with Philip!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:06 pm

I felt bad for Matt tonight, but it really was his own fault. I can't blame him for contemplating flipping or whatever he felt he needed to do to get further in the game, but to blab about it to Rob was beyond dumb. He should have kept that info to himself so it couldn't be used against him, but how could Rob let that go when he knew how close Matt came to flipping?
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:15 pm

IMO Rob made a huge mistake tonight by getting rid of Matt before some of the others. Matt confessed to him that he thought about flipping but chose not to.

Rob could have hung on to that for a couple of evictions and then used it to his advantage when the numbers were more on his side.

I love Rob and hope he has a good finish this season but I think this one will come back to haunt him.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:17 pm

lovin wrote:
mimTN wrote:

Matt, I am impressed with his challenge skills.
Rob is good at manipulating people and social gameplay.

But I would not be able to spend much time with either. They would both put me over the edge for different reasons.

lol, I would rather spend time with Phil.
as long as he kept his pants on.

I think I'd put sticks in my ear if I had to live with Philip!

Philip makes me laugh. I have never minded a little crazy.

oh, and what is the new name and meaning? I missed that.
Back to top Go down
loire
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:20 pm

KelliM wrote:
IMO Rob made a huge mistake tonight by getting rid of Matt before some of the others. Matt confessed to him that he thought about flipping but chose not to.

Rob could have hung on to that for a couple of evictions and then used it to his advantage when the numbers were more on his side.

I love Rob and hope he has a good finish this season but I think this one will come back to haunt him.

good posting
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:26 pm

loire wrote:
KelliM wrote:

good posting

I think you may be right about it coming back to bite him.
But I don't think that was real reason Rob got rid of Matt.
Rob may think it is, but I think he wanted to remain the Cock of the Roost and that is what threatened Rob. testosterone at work.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:31 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Boston Rob Mariano

Survivor Night with my biggest fans!

Awww. I love them as a couple. Their kids are precious. I love Rob. I loved him on Survivor and TAR. It doesn't matter what move he makes, he will always have the big target on his back. Getting rid of Matt prevented Matt and Andrea from going to the other side. Even without Matt, they still have the numbers. I think every move he makes could bite him in the ass. The chances of him winning are slim to none. I knew that from the beginning but I still love watching him play the game.

Back to top Go down
loire
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:38 pm

I love watching Rob play the game too, he is my favorite survivor player. Rob and Amber are such a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:44 pm

I love Rob and like the rest of you, don't think he makes it to the end. They can't all be dumb enough to keep this guy around. But man, you have to admire his gameplay...he made the other tribe look like fools tonight. They played their idol and they're best shot at getting the numbers back on their side is evicted. He'll always be the best player to never win in my opinion....

Also, my gut tells me David is gonna try and make a deal with Rob. He had lust in his eyes for Rob after tonights tribal and his ego is big enough to think he can beat Rob in the finals.

Back to top Go down
loire
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:50 pm

Daliana wrote:
I love Rob and like the rest of you, don't think he makes it to the end. They can't all be dumb enough to keep this guy around. But man, you have to admire his gameplay...he made the other tribe look like fools tonight. They played their idol and they're best shot at getting the numbers back on their side is evicted. He'll always be the best player to never win in my opinion....

Also, my gut tells me David is gonna try and make a deal with Rob. He had lust in his eyes for Rob after tonights tribal and his ego is big enough to think he can beat Rob in the finals.

I think David will try to join up with Rob too.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 4:44 am

I don't like this bunch.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 4:57 am

mimTN wrote:
loire wrote:
KelliM wrote:

good posting

I think you may be right about it coming back to bite him.
But I don't think that was real reason Rob got rid of Matt.
Rob may think it is, but I think he wanted to remain the Cock of the Roost and that is what threatened Rob. testosterone at work.

Mim, if that was the case Rob would have pushed for Grant to be voted to RI...Grant is really one of the strongest competitors in this game and everyone likes him.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 5:10 am

So you think Matt was Rob's biggest threat?
I am not trying to be obtuse, I really don't understand this social stuff and gameplay. I am awful at it and so am really curious about it. I am problably the least competative person you ever knew.
laugh so hard I crie
I was fast runner in school but got kicked off cause if someone fell, I would stop and help them up and make sure they werent' hurt. The coach literally wanted to choke me.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 5:27 am

I don't think he thought Matt was his biggest threat, I think he thought Matt was too wishy-washy and would jump to the other side at any given moment...Matt's friend Andrea thought he was too scattered too.

I was so upset with Matt when he opened his big mouth to Rob (I actually talked back to the TV and asked him "what are you doing??") but I got even more upset that he dragged Andrea's name into his mess.

What Matt should have done was told Rob the other side approached him and they were even so stupid as to spill some secrets to him (that they had an idol) while promising him third place in their team. Rob would have totally trusted Matt (ok, not totally LOL) and kept him.
Matt didn't play it smart by being honest and telling Rob he was thinking of doing that.

Matt could have been sitting pretty right till the end of the game but he might have blown it...to me it was so disappointing to watch...because I was really rooting for the kid.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 5:42 am

thank you
That makes sense to me.

lol, my thought was he got punished for being honest.
but I did know on some level it was really dumb.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 5:46 am

mimTN wrote:
thank you
That makes sense to me.

If I was Matt's mom I would box his ears after watching last night's show, Mim!!
lol!

You know who I was impressed with last night, Mim?...that little Natalie...I can't believe she outlasted all of them in that competition.
I would have been the FIRST one out!

Since I am not rooting for Matt anymore (well, if he keeps winning on RI and gets back on the island looking for blood...I will 100% root for him again!!!)....anyway, as of right now I put Natalie in his place with Grant!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 5:54 am

I don't care for Matt, he's too precious.
(lol, I know pot and kettle)
But I am impressed with the chanllenge wins.

I missed the Natalie part I was flipping between this and Idol. I am dragging my video recorder out before next week and hooking it up.
I will watch Natalie closer.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 3:46 pm

mimTN wrote:

What's that mean Mim?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 6:54 pm

Moody wrote:
mimTN wrote:

What's that mean Mim?

Does precious mean pretty boy? Do you like bad boys mim? lol!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 7:13 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

Eww!

Jeff creaming over Rob is one of many reasons why I don't like him.

Hopefully Rob's boot will be the highlight of the season for me.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 7:15 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
seriously Rob is like the Charles Manson of Survivor

I am pissed, why the hell do I watch these damn shows again, I quit

Charles Manson????????
LMAO
Seriously???...you have to be joking.

I think Rob is the king of Survivor players...so who do you root for?
I root for the ones that can outplay, outwit and outlast...I love great players.
I love how Rob can read the other players too!

No I was not joking LOL
Rob has a circle of mindless admiring groupies doing his bidding and acting like he is more worthy than any of the rest. I meant it more as an insult to his groupies then to him. But I don't like him either! I know I am in the minority but that's ok lol
I guess I root for underdogs and nice people who aren't arrogant and entitled. which means I don't need to watch these shows since those people never seem to do very well LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 7:20 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Moody wrote:
mimTN wrote:

What's that mean Mim?

Does precious mean pretty boy? Do you like bad boys mim? lol!

I meant trying to be nice, sweet, doing the right thing, being too honest.
Rob has great gameplay but is arrogant jerk.
I could not do what Rob does but he is better at Survivor.
Matt nice, no gameplay.
precious.

and yes I am drawn to bad boys, matter of fact I was on motorcycle hanging on to one just this afternoon. Well he has out grown his bad boy days, but he looked so much like his bad boy dad who has not, it took me back to those days.
lol, my son surprised me and took me on a motorcycle ride on nice spring day. I am still smiling.

Last edited by mimTN on April 7th 2011, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 7:25 pm

I'm with you RR. I am not down with the Rob love. He's ruining the season for me. I hope his boot (please happen) will be as satisfying as the smug look on his face.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 7:34 pm

thanks Two high five

The other thing I noticed in the episode last night is how much weight Rob has gained
floating angel roll on floor laughi

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 7:49 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
thanks Two high five

The other thing I noticed in the episode last night is how much weight Rob has gained

roll on floor laughi
bad girl
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 8:13 pm

I was going to wait and start watching after Rob left, but now with American Idol sucking balls, I guess I might have to watch it.

Maybe I should read a book instead. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 8:23 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
thanks Two high five

Yup. Rob's sure stays chubby staying out on that Island. Must be the crusty rice. I don't get the Rob worship, but I never like the "good" players on any of these type of shows.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 9:41 pm

Moody wrote:

I don't get the Rob worship, but I never like the "good" players on any of these type of shows.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 10:31 pm

I'm all about the Rob worship!!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 7th 2011, 10:41 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I was going to wait and start watching after Rob left, but now with American Idol sucking balls, I guess I might have to watch it.

Funny, I'm just the opposite.
When Rob leaves I'll have to quit watching this boring group. Rob's the only one playing the game the way it should be played the rest of them are just going through the motions, although Andrea did surprise me. He's smart to keep Phillip around what a moron.

I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence. ~ Abby from NCIS
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 8th 2011, 12:32 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I feel you. After tonight's episode reading sounds like a pretty good option.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 8th 2011, 5:35 am

A tweet from Rob, I would have been laughing like crazy too if I was Amber!

@gin34 @love2laugh4ever @loaftastic Amber & I have been laughing non-stop since last night when she learned I named the tribe Murlonio.
about 4 hours ago via web
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 8th 2011, 5:33 pm

Loving Survivor this season. Rob has made it fun. Just the fact he named the tribe after his wifes' stuffed animal was FUN! I love his style of playing and much like good Ol' Dr Will, he has that little boy charm thing going for him.

I was so glad Matt was going to return from the Island. But that completely diminished when I realized how poorly he was playing the game. Completely naive. When I saw Rob had taken Matt up to scenic point, I knew he was toast.

Matt was Ok until he confessed he had considered flipping. Rob got all the info he needed from Matt about the Zap tribe and had no use for him any longer.

Like Jeff said in his tweet, Rob managed to out the idol, save himself, get rid of Matt, and get Andrea back in line. The guy is running the show.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 8th 2011, 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 8:50 am

xubaby2000 wrote:
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/4459010025/survivor-recap-phone-call-from-god

'...while Rob has nothing against God (good save, Man with Strong Accent and Stuffed Animal Fetish)' roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 8:51 am

Mappy wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/4459010025/survivor-recap-phone-call-from-god

'...while Rob has nothing against God (good save, Man with Strong Accent and Stuffed Animal Fetish)'

Brilliant recap! Still roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   

Back to top Go down

April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: