View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 4:43 pm

Good one XU!

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 4:49 pm

I hope Rob wins. Maybe then they wiil stop bringing him back. The guy should play better than anyone else--it is his 4th time trying.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 5:12 pm

jfan wrote:
I hope Rob wins. Maybe then they wiil stop bringing him back. The guy should play better than anyone else--it is hise 4th time trying.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 6:21 pm

if Rob was not cute, nothing. I like cute guys just as much as the next one, but he is arrogant and entitled which is why I do not like him. I like his cuteness and charm, but that is it- it is just not enough. If he was ugly, I would be willing to bet that none of you would like him so much.

just my opinion

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 9:21 pm

Mappy wrote:
Mappy wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/4459010025/survivor-recap-phone-call-from-god

'...while Rob has nothing against God (good save, Man with Strong Accent and Stuffed Animal Fetish)'

Brilliant recap! Still roll on floor laughi

Reading your recaps is better than the real thing.
clap
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 10:00 pm

jfan wrote:
I hope Rob wins. Maybe then they wiil stop bringing him back. The guy should play better than anyone else--it is his 4th time trying.

YUP!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 10:19 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
if Rob was not cute, nothing. I like cute guys just as much as the next one, but he is arrogant and entitled which is why I do not like him. I like his cuteness and charm, but that is it- it is just not enough. If he was ugly, I would be willing to bet that none of you would like him so much.

just my opinion

Well, speaking for myself I can tell you that you are totally wrong...that would be the coldest day in hell I would ever like someone just for their looks.
I think that is creepy as all get go.

And if any woman out there just likes a man because he is good-looking...I bet she is a shallow, unintelligent woman.

I also don't believe most DUTs at this board like Rob ONLY because he is a cute guy either.
I hope no DUT is insulted by your comment either...I hope they can laugh it off rather than be insulted...because it is laughable.

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 9th 2011, 11:28 pm

Robs appearence is just a bonus, its his ability to make people to make people want what he wants... charisma? Charm? BS Artist? Call it what you want but all the really great players of BB and Survivor have it. Think Pavartti, Russel, Dr. Will, Janelle, Dan...Dr Will was the only one who relied solely on his "charm", the rest all backed it up by winning comps as well.

Rob played the same game on Amazing Race when he convinced all those other teams to sit out a 4 hour penalty! Genius! He just plays and plays...

FYI: I hated Rob on his first season of Survivor. He was younger and cuter back then too!

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 10th 2011, 5:40 am

Quote :
FYI: I hated Rob on his first season of Survivor. He was younger and cuter back then too!

Yep. I couldn't stand Rob during his first season, even though I thought he was hot. Now... not so hot anymore (he's aged a lot), but I've grown to like/love/respect the way he plays the game. His social game is unbelievable. I mean, come on! He's Boston Rob, one of the best known and biggest villains in the game, yet he's running shit out there. That's amazing to me. And yes, it does partially speak to the (lack of) intelligence of some of his tribe, but it also proves how strategic he is and how well he reads people. I was pissed about what they did to Matt this week, but like David from the other tribe, I was thinking "That was genius!" the way Rob masterminded his boot. Like him or hate him, he's good tv.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 10th 2011, 7:50 am

Rob tweeted this picture last night, he was out with JT and Tyson.
(If he didn't post the names I would have never thought that was JT)

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 10th 2011, 9:29 am

catty wrote:
jfan wrote:

YUP!

My thought as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   

Back to top Go down

April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: