View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 4th 2011, 12:57 pm

Who will win the duel Match at Redemption Island and re-enter the Game???

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 3:15 pm

I was reading over at another site and someone spotted a glimpse of the winner of the last duel in a commercial preview for this week's show (the preview scene was them on the island back in the game!)

And according to that person the winner of the last duel is ...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 3:21 pm

:flower:
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 3:21 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
I was reading over at another site and someone spotted a glimpse of the winner of the last duel in a commercial preview for this week's show (the preview scene was them on the island back in the game!)

And according to that person the winner of the last duel is ...

Spoiler:

Thanks for the spoiler.....Oh I hope that spoiler is correct.
Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 3:28 pm

Boston Rob just got a Twitter account this past week.
I couldn't see the background so I saved it as a photo to see what it was.
Do you think that is an individual immunity idol that Jeff put around his neck?
If it is, doesn't that mean he makes the jury??
I know Rob isn't making the final three but I do hope he makes the jury!!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 3:47 pm

JeffProbst Jeff Probst

Rob can't tweet till he's off RT @sxxxxxx1: @JeffProbst Hey Jeff, u, @BostonRob should tweet together -imagine that interactive livgrom? Smile
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 3:55 pm

Rob is really thin in that picture. It looks like he'll last a couple of more weeks.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 4:40 pm

marylou2 wrote:
Rob is really thin in that picture. It looks like he'll last a couple of more weeks.

If that picture is of rob receiving an immunity idol then he'll be on at least two more weeks because he also has a hidden immunity idol unless he gets cocky and thinks hes safe and doesn't use his idol and gets voted out
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 4:47 pm

marylou2 wrote:

...or it could be a picture from one of the other 10 times he was on the show.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 4:49 pm

JwHo wrote:
marylou2 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 5:10 pm

JwHo wrote:
marylou2 wrote:

No, it is current...look at the bandana and his shorts.

Now git!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 5:21 pm

Some tweets from Jeff (uh oh, I think he slipped a few things that Rob sure ain't in the final three, but we all knew that was never going to happen)
I am lovin' Jeff ... he understood accent recognition and liked it...Twittah!!!

There's @Boston Rob accent recognition RT @chriscomando: @JeffProbst @BostonRob would have signed up sooner, but he was looking for Twittah
about 1 hour ago via HootSuite

Got it. Fan loyalty. RT @henryschilling: @DukeOfNE @JeffProbst @BostonRob I think it cause he likes the redsoxs why we add the boston

Nope. They said Matt (or redemption winner) RT @cleveland2382: @JeffProbst @scoobydoo177 so probst, is this a spoiler, he wins tonight RI?

Not a spoiler, just a fact. @Boston Rob RT @hockeymom9598: @JeffProbst I hope that is not spoiler...BRob can't tweet til he's off????

Man everybody lovin on @BostonRob! RT @pamdryburgh: @JeffProbst My day has just been made @BostonRob is on twitter! Woo Hoo!

Simple odds alone say Boston Rob will not make it to the end. RT @marymo6: @JeffProbst r u giving clues that Rob is leaving??

If only Twitter had "accent recognition" for Boston Rob RT @henryschilling: @JeffProbst yeah plus we got @BostonRob on twitter now too!

If/When Boston Rob is voted out you got it! RT @thomaslynn: @JeffProbst Got to get @BostonRob into the Virtual Living room! #Survivor

This week.RT @scoobydoo177: @JeffProbst When does Matt or (Redemption winner) return to the game??

No clip show. Was usually due to NCAA Final 4. No issues now we r on Wed. RT @dnordmark: @JeffProbst are you doing a clip show this season?

Rob can't tweet till he's off RT @superyay1: @JeffProbst Hey Jeff, u, @BostonRob should tweet together -imagine that interactive livgrom? Smile
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 5:35 pm

Here is the commercial...see if you can spot the duel winner.

I captured the fast glimpse of the winner...I am spoiling it in case someone doesn't want to know.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 5:40 pm

Are you sure one of the gals isn't just topless?

run away
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 5:45 pm

Mappy wrote:

run away

You git with JwHo too!!...go on...GIT! bad girl
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 5:47 pm

Just teasing Moe, please don't tell me to git lol

That's a great screencap you crafty gal you!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 5:48 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:

run away

You git with JwHo too!!...go on...GIT! bad girl

Oops... I posted to slowly. I'm a gittin' razz
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 5:54 pm

Mappy wrote:
Just teasing Moe, please don't tell me to git lol

That's a great screencap you crafty gal you!

I know, I was so proud of myself, Mappy...I only had to watch that little clip 257 times before I finally spotted the duel winner and it only took me another hour to capture the photo.

I am gettin' GOOD and FAST!!
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 6:11 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
JwHo wrote:
marylou2 wrote:

No, it is current...look at the bandana and his shorts.

Now git!!
lol!

The picture is from all-stars which was about seven years ago.

Now you git!! lol!

Last edited by JwHo on April 5th 2011, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 6:16 pm

Well shoot, I was all excited thinking Survivor was on tonight with all this activity in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 6:17 pm

Moody wrote:
Well shoot, I was all excited thinking Survivor was on tonight with all this activity in this thread.

Me too... then I realized it was tuesday lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 6:30 pm

JwHo, I can't see the picture you posted...what is it???

I love Boston Rob but if those are the same shorts from seven years ago...ummmmm...he needs a new wardrobe!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 6:32 pm

Maybe he thought they would bring him good luck this time Wink
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 5th 2011, 10:20 pm

That Boston Rob immunity pic is from ASS, when he edged out Lex in the challenge final (diving down and releasing buoys). Lex went bye bye that night when Kathy went back on her word and kept her IN, instead of giving it to Lex at TC.

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 5:03 am

Oowatanite wrote:
That Boston Rob immunity pic is from ASS, when he edged out Lex in the challenge final (diving down and releasing buoys). Lex went bye bye that night when Kathy went back on her word and kept her IN, instead of giving it to Lex at TC.

Thanks, Oowatanite...now I am back to thinking Rob doesn't make the jury and leaves next week!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 5:09 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:

Thanks, Oowatanite...now I am back to thinking Rob doesn't make the jury and leaves next week!

There aren't many spoilers out there this season
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 5:19 am

Nancy....

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 3:10 pm

I didn't realize this:

With 12 castaways still left in the game Jeff Probst announces it is time to merge tribes. He also announces that Redemption Island will will start again
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 3:13 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I didn't realize this:

With 12 castaways still left in the game Jeff Probst announces it is time to merge tribes. He also announces that Redemption Island will will start again

What???

Oh my God, if poor Matt ever gets sent back there...I think I would cry for him!
Ok, not really...but oh boy is this season rough with that RI!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 3:56 pm

So if Rob leaves this week or next, we still wouldn't get rid of him for good because of RI? Well that sucks.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 4:11 pm

catty wrote:
So if Rob leaves this week or next, we still wouldn't get rid of him for good because of RI? Well that sucks.

bad girl
That stinks for you, Catty, but I won't mind one bit lol!

Seriously, I am shocked that RI is not over after the merge.
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 4:17 pm

The picture of Rob in his twitter background with the immunity necklace was from All Stars.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 4:23 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
catty wrote:

bad girl
That stinks for you, Catty, but I won't mind one bit lol!

Seriously, I am shocked that RI is not over after the merge.

roll on floor laughi (((Moe))) Glad you got my ribbing Smile

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 4:25 pm

I always do, Catty...always!!

Do you watch American Idol too?
I DVR AI and watch Survivor and then Criminal Minds...I just love Wednesday nights!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 4:31 pm

No. I don't watch AI. I probably would have if Survivor had stayed on Thursday nights.

I watch the Top Chef shows and America's Next Top Model instead.

I can't wait for Survivor. I want to see some blindsides.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 4:48 pm

catty wrote:
No. I don't watch AI. I probably would have if Survivor had stayed on Thursday nights.

I watch the Top Chef shows and America's Next Top Model instead.

I can't wait for Survivor. I want to see some blindsides.

There could be one tonight and you would be happy.
I am following Jeff and Rob and I think Jeff slipped up with a few tweets and out of the blue Rob tweeted this:

Allright, who's joining @JeffProbst tomorrow in the Virtual Living Room? #Survivor
about 17 hours ago via web

So I think it is Rob that goes tonight (on a blindside) otherwise why would he even bring up the VLR interview tonight?
Sad
But I knew he was never going to win...so I won't cry TOO hard if he goes tonight. Wink
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 5:18 pm

Really? I don't see him going this week since he has an immunity idol. He doesn't trust his peeps that much does he?

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 6:18 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

So I think it is Rob that goes tonight (on a blindside) otherwise why would he even bring up the VLR interview tonight?
Sad
But I knew he was never going to win...so I won't cry TOO hard if he goes tonight. Wink

Also, what's up with the name of this episode. Big moves? What's a bigger move than blindsiding a veteran player? Sad

I'll have to close my eyes during tribal lol!
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   April 6th 2011, 6:30 pm

He better not get voted out tonight. I won't be home to watch. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves   

Back to top Go down

April 6th Episode 8 - This Game Respects Big Moves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: